Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How far can Angel fall?

"First encounter with anal sex and a dominant lover"

50
27 Comments 27
20.9k Views 20.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

He was oblivious to my pain. He was looking for his own gratification. It hurt so much. I couldn't speak. I was paralyzed.

I thought to myself, "He doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't know its hurting me."

Suddenly, its over, a twitch of his hips, a grunt and he filled my ass with his cum. He rolled off in an orgasmic stupor before realizing I haven't moved. My tears have stopped but the my sobs shake me while I lay on my stomach in shock.

"Oh my god, whats wrong? Did I hurt you? Sweetheart, are you alright?" He sounded so concerned but I was lost in the pain.

He wrapped me in his arms and held me like I was a precious bundle. I said nothing and stayed there wrapped in his arms while I let him console me. I drifted off to sleep. I wake a few hours later. I need a shower. I felt dirty.

I slid out of his arms and out of the bed. My feet hit the cold floor, making my way to the bathroom. I find clean towels and shampoo and turn on the hot water in the shower. I climb in and let the hot water run over me, cleansing me from the outside in. I rub the shampoo into my long brown hair when I feel another pair of hands.

Saying nothing he takes over. He massages my scalp, working it into a lather. He grabs a facecloth, adding shower gel and proceeds to wash me all over. He kneels in the shower, grabbing my foot and works the soap around my toes. Over and under my foot, around my ankle, making his way up my calf. Over and around my knee, he washes and massages my leg all the way to my pussy.

"Switch feet" he tells me. He repeats the same process over again on my other leg.

"Turn around, put your hands on the wall."

He started at my shoulders, piling my hair on top of my head. He worked the soft washcloth down my arms, across my shoulders and down my back. I felt the horror of the night before melt away while he washed me. Moving in slow circles he scrubbed me clean.

Reaching around me he washed my stomach gently. He reached my breasts and I felt my pussy getting tingle when he rubbed the washcloth across my nipples. I felt his hard cock sliding on my soapy ass. I held my breath. My nipples became highly sensitized and stood at attention while he slid his slippery hands over my breasts. He flicked my right nipple, pinching and rolling it between his thumb and finger making me moan.

"Turn around. Look at me." I obeyed. "Head back. I need to rinse you."

He grabbed the shower head and washed all the soap off, gently ruffling my hair, getting all the shampoo out. Reaching past me with one hand, the other on my hip holding me place, he shut off the water. Opening the shower door, he grabbed a big soft fluffy towel.

"Lift your arms." I complied. He twisted the towel around my body and tucked it into place. Using the one I had brought in with me, he wrapped it around his waist. His hard on quite visible through the towel.

Holding my hand, he leads me from the shower stall into the kitchen. Depositing me on a chair, he measured out coffee and water into the coffee maker and turned it on. He grabs another towel from somewhere and wraps my sopping wet hair up. I revel in the feeling of someone else doing my hair for me, rubbing my hair dry in the towel. It relaxed me. He disappeared, coming back with my brush out of my purse. While the coffee brewed he brushed my long hair, taking all the snarls out with surprising efficiency.

He hands me a fresh cup of coffee, somehow knowing I liked it with no sugar and a little milk.

Grabbing my hand, he looks into my eyes and says, "You're mine now."

I got a thrill hearing him say those words. Even after this man took my anal virginity with such violence and aggression, I still felt an overwhelming attraction and need to please him. Crazy thoughts filled my head. I had just met this man two weeks ago. I barely knew him, but I didn't care.

"Come here. On your knees." I did it without thinking, dropping to my knees in front of him on the kitchen floor. I can see the tip of his cock under the towel. I looked up at him for permission. His eyes stared back at mine. Glazed with lust. He was right, I was his. He dropped his towel to the floor and leaned back against the counter. His hard cock bobbed in front of me. I reached forward with my right hand.

"No hands. Put them behind your back." I obeyed.

Wetting my lips, I leaned forward to lick the tip of his cock. I circled the head of his cock with my tongue, flicking my tongue in and out of the head of his cock slit. I dragged my teeth as gently as possible across the ridge of his helmet before opening wider and engulfing his hard on in my mouth. He groaned. I looked up at him, on my knees, hands behind my back with his cock in my mouth. I felt my pussy dripping. He stared back at me. His mouth hanging open.

"You ARE an angel." he growled. He grabbed the back of my head and twisted my hair in his hand. He controlled my head bobbing on his dick. Slow, then fast.

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

Hitting the back of my throat making me gag. He pulled my head back before pulling me right back down to the base. I could feel his cockhead in my throat. I had never had this done to me before and it was making me wet. I moaned, vibrating his cock in my mouth. I never stopped staring up at him while he used my mouth like a pussy.

"Play with yourself, Angel"

My hands went immediately to my pussy, dipping in between my wet cunt lips, sliding in and out. Playing with my clit, I strummed myself into a frenzy. He reached down and undid the towel still wrapped around me, letting it fall. My nipples were hard pebbles. He grabbed one and twisted, making me moan with the pleasure/pain. He groaned again when I moaned. His eyes closed as he threw his head back in pleasure.

Using my hair, he dragged me to my feet. I felt his hot, saliva soaked cock sticking me in my belly. He lowered his mouth to mine and used his tongue to own my mouth. Towels on the floor forgotten, he lifted me in his arms, carrying me to the bedroom.

He tossed me on the bed, growling, "Get on all fours."

I obeyed. He knelt behind me. I felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks. I could feel his hot breath on my tight pucker. I held my breath in fear. His tongue made a swipe from my pussy to my asshole. I let out my breath and groaned. I was so hot I thought I would ignite. I craved his touch and his tongue on my skin. Anywhere he wanted to.

It was erotic. He used his tongue to circle my rosebud before dipping back to my wet cunt. He wet a finger and teased my tight opening, making my back arch. This wasn't like last night. This was sensual and slow. His finger slipped in past my barrier. His other finger slid easily into my pussy making my ass relax enough for him to sink his finger into the hilt. He kept licking and sliding his fingers out of both my holes til I was close to orgasm. He slid another finger into my ass, letting me get used to the feeling.

He reached for the lube sitting on the bedside table, his two fingers buried in my ass, he trickled the lube down my crack and onto his fingers, easing them in and out slowly til my ass was a slippery as my sopping pussy.

He removed his fingers and added more lube to his hard dick, readying to spear my willing ass.

SMACK! His hand slapped my ass making me jump. The lube on his hand making it sound worse than what it was. It stung. I could feel his handprint and it was making my pussy overflow.

"Who's ass is this?" He ended the question with another slap on my tender young ass cheek.

"Answer me! Who owns this ass?" SMACK

I moan. "You do." I gasp, as he slaps my other cheek and drives his cock into my pussy, burying himself to the balls. Grabbing my hair, he yanks my head back, fucking me savagely me til I cum, clenching my pussy around him.

"You're right, I own this ass, Angel."

He pulls out of my pussy and places his cockhead at my asshole. Grabbing my hips, he pulls me back on his stiff prick til it pops through my rosebud. There's a twinge of pain, but nothing like the night before.

SMACK! I jump, shoving myself backwards on his dick. I hold still trying to get comfortable. He's halfway in my ass now and its starting to feel good. I pull away from him, only to receive another slap for my efforts. I shove myself back trying to take him all in. He drops a hand off my hip to play with my pussy. The sensations are overwhelming and I relax my ass so he can push the rest of the way in. He's buried to the hilt.

His fingers play with my wet cunt, sliding down to my clit, playing with me til I reach another orgasm. My ass tightens around the base of his cock when I and I can feel him twitch. He hasn't moved since he slid all the way in.

"Show me your ass Angel. I wanna hear you beg me to fuck you."

He pulls out as I reach back and spread myself and display my willing asshole to him. He grabs the lube and applies more to his hard cock.

"Where do you want my dick?" he asks.

I whisper, "In my ass."

"Where? A little louder please. Where do you want my cock?"

"I want you in my ass, baby. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you cum in my ass."

Its all the encouragement he needs. My filthy words sends him into a lust filled frenzy. With a grunt he drives his hard cock in my ass. Fucking me til I can't think. His hand grabs my hair and uses it for leverage, pulling me back harder on his dick. Spearing me over and over. I feel another orgasm building.

"Angel. I'm gonna cum in your ass." Another thrust, his cock twitches and I can feel the hot spunk filling me, throwing me over the edge to another earth shaking orgasm.

We lie there beside each other in the afterglow. Propping himself up on an arm, he stares at me with a grin.

"How's my dirty Angel now? Was that better than the first time?"

I grin back at him and reply, "Oh god yes. When can we do it again?"

He knows I'm his, to use anyway he wants...

Published 
Written by TheDevilsWeakness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments