Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Say Never

"If you don't explore, you will never discover"

4
2 Comments 2
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"I've never seen a girl with pink contacts in her eyes!" exclaimed Janet, as I described to her the kind of girls I saw today in class. It was my first day at the local community college, and I saw a girl wearing these bright pink contacts in her eyes. We were talking about how girls can dress weird sometimes so I mentioned that to her.

"Do you think it's cute when girls where tight yoga pant's?" Janet asked me in a cynical voice.

"Well yeah, I'm wearing them now so I obviously do." I replied to her curiously.

"I like how girls bodies look in tight pants, especially those tight firm butts," she told me with a half smile on her face.

"Ok? Umm, they're cute... I don't always check them out though." I answered her, kind of curious as to why the conversation turned from talking bout how weird girls dress, to how sexy they dress.

"So you check them out then, just not all the time, huh?" she asked me, in a voice as if she had caught me in a lie.

"No not exactly." I replied, kind of feeling trapped in my words. I know I check out girls sometimes because even I can admit myself that they look amazing, but I never envisioned myself talking about it with my best friend Janet. I got up off the bed, and walked over into the bathroom. I could hear her brother downstairs playing video games in the living room.

After I washed, I walked back into Janet's bedroom to find her in her underwear arranging some of her clothes. It was the first time I ever seen her in just a bra and panties. I took a moment to admire her beautiful figure. It was perfect. Her abs were smooth yet defined and her breasts were modest but firm. Her legs were slightly muscular and long, and her feet were also well proportioned. She stood up when she saw me and her hips were much wider than I expected and her waist somewhat narrowly leading down to it. 

"You look amazing in that." I told her as I sat down on the other side of the bed. She walked over to this side and sat down next to me.

"Thank you. I wonder what you look like hun," she said in a soft voice, that was almost like a whisper.

Things suddenly got very silent. I didn't know what to do or say. I was getting the idea that she may be trying to hit on me, but I didn't want things to be awkward between us. I loved Janet, she was my best friend since elementary school. I felt this was something that could get between us. I wasn't even sure how I felt about being with another women in any way. But she made me feel different. She was gorgeous and perfect. 

"I... I don't think im gonna look as gorgeous as you, Janet." I answered her, breaking the long silence between us.

She looked back at me, with a slightly bigger smile. She hopped into bed and laid down on her stomach facing me with her feet up in the air behind her. 

"Well, I was always impressed by you Jaimie, I don't think you're going to disappoint." She told me. She put her head on her two hands and said in a quick, silly voice, "Show me."

I became nervous. The thought of her wanting to see me take off my clothes was kind of a lot to take in. I would have never guessed this was something she could be into. Maybe she just legit wanted to see how I looked and I was thinking too much? Maybe she just likes to critique women, I mean, I like to look at them too. Maybe she is more vocal about the same feelings I have.

I stood up from the bed, and turned to her as she lay there. I noticed the big bubble behind her that I have come to known as her butt. I put my hands on my hips and gave a reluctant look. Maybe had we been changing in the same room it wouldn't have been so weird. After all these years we never changed together. The fact that she was laying there smiling at me and looking forward to seeing my body made it awkward, and the fact that she is so perfect and that im, so average, made me kinda nervous. Maybe I cared a little more than I thought, about how she saw me. Maybe I cared because she was beautiful and I was somewhat attracted to her?

I was thinking about all this as I stared into her blue eyes. I guess maybe I was attracted to her and I just never really thought about it. And I guess she was attracted to me too.

"Its ok Jaimie, you're a beautiful girl." She reassured me.

But I was speechless. I wasn't sure about stripping in front of my best friend. I wasn't sure how innocent, or freaky, this was going to be. I could tell she was beginning to get frustrated that I wasn't speaking or moving.

"Here, let me." she said as she hopped off the bed and walked over to me.

"Janet, I don't know," I said to her, a little frightened.

"It's ok, we'll go slow," she whispered to me as she held me from behind.

I closed my eyes as she began to lift my shirt up. She pulled it up over my head and I pulled my arms out of it. She put her hand on my waist and pressed her body against mine. She kissed my neck very softly, and I moved away. Thing were suddenly moving fast for me I thought. I sat down on the bed with an upset look on my face. She sat down next to me and put her arm around me.

"You don't have to be worried, I know you feel it too." She said in a soft voice. 

"I just never did anything like this before.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

I never saw us two doing anything like this." I explained to her.

"Never say never, my love." she told me in a sweet little voice.

Her hand wandered down to my bra strap. She undid it in less than a second. I let the bra come down my arms, then I let it drop to the floor. She undid hers and threw it behind her. She stood up and grabbed my hands, trying to get me to stand up. I refused. I wanted to stay sitting, I wasn't sure how much farther I can go.

"Come on, Jaimie, this is going to be fun!" she exclaimed in an excited voice.

"I'm not sure Janet."

"Trust me. I promise," she replied.

She tried getting me up again and I just sat there. She then suddenly out of no where shoved me back into the bed violently. She pulled down my yoga pants and panties to my ankles before I kicked my feet up into the air. Then I brought them onto the bed and grabbed the covers. She jumped onto the bed and tried pulling the covers away, laughing as we began a tug-of-war match.

"Janet come on now, maybe some other time." I complained to her.

"Too late now babes," she answered me in a devilish yet playful voice.

She reached under as I curled into a little ball and pulled my pants and panties off my feet and threw em across the room.

"Janet!" I exclaimed.

"I told you I was gonna go slow but you never listen to me about anything!" She complained in return.

She then ducked under the covers and we began to wrestle for a little. We both became tired fast. Finally I decided to give in, and I relaxed myself and just lay there on my back. She cuddled next to me putting on leg over me and holding me with her arm. She put her head on my chest and whispered in a short breath, "I love you."

"I love you too," I answered her.

After we caught our breath I turned and faced her. We stared into each other's eyes, and she slowly moved in to kiss me. Feeling that it was inevitable I slowly moved my head forward and kissed her. We kissed each other very softly and slowly, gradually letting our tongues meet each other and get acquainted. A little drool came down my face. But my mouth wasn't the only thing drooling.

She put her hand inside my thigh and slowly let it creep up my leg making sure she felt every inch of my thigh. They were a little bigger than hers, but I was a little shorter. 

She found my wet spot and began to rub it. I began to moan, and I rested my head on her chest. She took my hand and put in on her breast and encouraged me to taste it.

"Go ahead, try it." she told me.

I opened my mouth and put her soft yet firm breast in my hands then placed her pointy puffy nipples in my mouth. I sucked on them playfully, closing my eyes and just enjoying the feeling of her hands on my clit. 

She then began to work her way down my body as I lay on my back, she sucked my nipples too, then licked my belly button, and eventually my clit. The feeling of her tongue separating my lips and touching my vagina, then coming back up and sucking my clit, made me shake and tremble. I moaned softly so no one else in the house would hear us. She continued for a while, exciting me more and more. I looked down at her as the feeling became more and more intense.

She opened her mouth and put her tongue on me. I begged her to stop as I shut my legs and tried to roll to my side but she had her head in between my legs and just kept licking me. I lay there shaking still like a fish out of the water. until the feeling finally subsided.

The she stopped, and came up to kiss me. She laid next to me and said, "your turn."

"I don't know what to do," I told her

"Do what I did," she said.

I looked down at her panties she was still wearing, and I noticed a big wet spot on them. I slowly licked the wet spot for a little then pulled then down and threw them away. I Slowly began to lick her clit and then let my tongue slowly wander down to her vagina. I put it in her as far as I could and then licked back up to her clit. I sucked on her clit and kept repeating my cycle. 

With my hands placed on her butt, I squeezed it and the softness of it felt like it was full of water. She started to shake and I began to suck on her clit harder. I put my finger in her vagina and fingered her as I sucked her. She began to shake more and more till she too climaxed. She tried to shut her legs but I kept my face in her pussy. She continued shaking until she slowly began to relax. I pulled my finger out of her and it was white with cum. I licked off the top side of my finger then wiped the bottom ide on her lips. We kissed and we both swallowed her cum. 

We cuddled for the next hour and just lay there. Then I asked her what she finally thought about my body. she told me it was beautiful. Then I fell asleep. Every time we go over her house now we do the same thing, with more sexual strip shows of course.

I'm glad I never stopped at never.

Published 
Written by lickingPro
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments