Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Return To The Bukkake Beauty Shop - Part 2

"This time, they want them both to star in the video."

33
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Remember to check out the media folder for this story of hot, nasty, and cum covered photos, in my profile. <p> [ADVERT] </p>https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/silenceinthedark/media/album/2534786"

"Bubbles," Paul said again. "What the fuck are you doing?"

The young redhead, whose name I now knew was Bubbles, was on her knees sucking my cock. She pulled her mouth off it, and I had to laugh. Pouting, Bubbles had one hand on my stiff cock. Spit dripping down her chin from sucking me off, but she still looked like a kid caught with her hand in a cookie jar.

And she looked just as innocent.

"He looked lonely," she whined at Paul. "I just thought I'd help out..."

With a grin, she put my dick back into her wet warm mouth.

I groaned.

"Bubbles!" Paul exclaimed.

***

The guy face-fucked my girlfriend hard for over a solid minute. He was using rapid, deep strokes. His cock wasn't thick, but it was long, and the force of his thrusts easily pushed the head into her throat. He kept at it, over and over.

Tears from her eyes mixed with the loads of cum that had painted her face white. He had his fingers holding her by the ears, and he face-fucked her until he gave a great moan. He pulled his cock out and dumped his cum across her nose and lips.

"Next," she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes and grinned.

Another horny guy stepped up, stiff cock in hand.

***

"Gonna take you for a ride, Puta!" one guy said.

The three guys standing in front of my girlfriend were covered in tattoos. They looked like they had come from a bad B-movie about bikers. One of them yelled something in Spanish, then shot his cum across her face.

The other two did the same a few moments later.

***

"Are you a little cock whore?" the guy fucking her mouth asked.

"Yeah," she said.

He slapped her face with his cock.

"I want to hear it."

"I'm a fucking dirty cock whore."

He groaned and came in her open mouth. She let his cum drip out and run off her chin.

***

I wasn't going to last long, not with the way Bubbles was working on my cock. Granted, my girlfriend is good. This young woman was in a league of her own.

"Stop that," Paul ordered, and he hit her gently on the top of her head.

"Ahhh, Paul," she said, pulling her mouth off my cock. "Why?"

I was thankful for the break. I would be shooting my cum across Bubbles' face soon if she kept sucking my cock.

"I said no!" Paul said.

She had a hand around my cock, and when I tried to step back, she squeezed it hard.

Jesus, I thought, she could NOT have been legal.

The redhead at my feet was all of eighty pounds if wet, maybe five feet tall, and oh so fucking young looking.

"How old are you?" I had to ask.

"Sixteen," she said smiling, with her tiny hand around my cock.

I freaked, picturing jail time for sure. I couldn't remember the age of consent, but there wasn't a court in the State that wouldn't jail me for letting her suck my cock. I tried to push her away, but both Paul and she laughed.

"No, silly, I'm nineteen," she said. "I have ID."

"Yeah, I check that one myself." Paul laughed. "Twice!"

"Fuck!" I muttered, relieved. "You two are gonna give me a heart attack."

She laughed, slowly stroking my hard cock. I would have smacked Paul, but that is hard to do with a cute girl kneeling at your feet, sucking your cock.

"Oh, what the fuck, have some fun," Paul said, shrugging. "Meet Bubbles."

I could see three more horny guys waiting to cum on my girlfriend's face.

"Hi," I said to the young girl and told her my name.

"Can I suck your cock now?" she asked. "I'm really good at it."

***

My girlfriend was sucking the cock of some middle-aged Asian guy. Funny, it wasn't short like the clichés would have had it. It was pretty good-sized. He had the accent, though.

"Suck my cock, suck my cock, suck my cock," he almost chanted.

The guy next to him, a short black guy, moaned and shot his cum across her nose. That set the Asian guy off. He pulled his cock from her mouth and shot his cum across her face too.

She wiped the two loads off her face and into her mouth.

"Next?" she asked.

***

"Oh yeah," he said, "you bitch."

"Fuck my mouth," she said, "you bastard."

"Suck that cock, whore."

"Give me your cum, asshole."

They both moaned when he came.

***

There was a brief lull in the action, with no one standing before my girlfriend.

"I want more," she said loudly, happily bouncing up and down on the bench. "More! More!"

Two naked men walked up and gave her what she wanted.

***

"I want you to cum on my face!" she said.

The three guys around her alternated their cock into her mouth.

"Let's give her some cum, guys," one said.

"Yeah, give her cum," said another.

It didn't take too many strokes, and all three were painting her face wet.

***

"Thank the Man for cumming in your mouth!" he ordered as he filled it with his sperm.

Once full, she pushed it out and let it drip off her chin.

"Thank you," she said, licking her white frosted lips with obvious relish.

***

Out on the platform, my girlfriend had one dick in her mouth, and a second she was jerking off with her right hand. The real action was between her legs, though. She had three fingers of her left hand buried inside her pussy. A pussy dripping and wet. The cock in her mouth gave a twitch and began to cum.

Her finger set her off as well. She shook with an orgasm as the sperm coated her mouth.

I looked down.

"Why do they call you Bubbles?" I asked.

I was trying to do something or anything, just so I would not cum. Maybe getting her to talk would keep her mouth off his cock. I groaned and pulled her off my cock.

The young redhead wasn't helping, though. She wasn't just good, Bubbles was incredible. Her mouth was like a tight rubber band on my cock. How she got it all into that tiny mouth, I don't know, but she did. And even better, she seemed to have no gag reflex. She could take my entire cock balls deep into her throat. Often her tongue would worm out to lick at the tops of my balls when she did that.

"Cause," she said, "I really like cum flavored gum."

She blew a big pink bubble, then let it pop. She pulled the gum back into her mouth with her tongue.

"I wasn't aware that was a flavor," I said.

She giggled. Fuck, I knew she said she was legal but she giggled like a schoolgirl.

"You have to mix it yourself," she explained.

Holding my cock in one hand, she blew another bubble. When it got big, she bobbed her head forward. The pink bubble hit the head of my cock, wrapped itself over it, then popped, leaving my cock covered in bubble gum. She softly nibbled the gum off my flesh with her teeth and tongue.

I groaned.

The feeling of what she was doing was just too much for me. I reached down and grabbed her head, pulled her onto my cock, and filled her mouth with my cum.

***

"That's it, suck the black cock!" one guy said.

Two black men were standing in front of my girlfriend now, both with huge cocks. I mean, come on, I'm not too shabby, but these guys were big. First one, then another, would push their cocks into her mouth. The one she wasn't sucking, she was jerking off with her hands.

"Yeah, white girls love the black cock," a second guy said.

The first guy groaned and jerked his cock several times, spraying a big load across her face. Then moments later, the other one did as well.

That coated her face even more.

***

"Bubbles!" Paul said.

She had trouble speaking because I still had my cock deep in her mouth.

"I'm going to have to spank you," Paul said.

The young redhead pulled her mouth off my cock and smiled.

"But Paul," she said, as she licked the head of my cock, now clean of gum. "You know I like to be spanked."

She giggled that little girl giggle again, smacking her gum. Gum now mixed with my cum. My cock, semi-hard from cumming in her mouth, twitched and started to get hard again. Bubbles kissed and licked at the head, stroking it with her hand.

"All right already, leave his cock alone," Paul ordered. "I think it's about time for Crystal's anal. Get out there and lube her ass up."

"You're the boss," Bubbles said.

She gave him a salute with her hand like a soldier, then stood up and looked at my girlfriend. She grinned as she picked up her teddy bear-shaped backpack and pillow.

"Can I suck her pussy for a while first?" she asked.

***

"Cum for me," my girlfriend said.

"Beg, you naughty slut," he replied. "Beg for it!"

"Oh, please cum for me," she begged. "Please squirt it across my face."

He rapidly jerked his cock.

"Oh, yeah!" he almost screamed.

"That's it, baby!" she moaned as it coated her face. "Cum all over me."

***

One guy stood behind her over the bench. He pulled her back so that she was bent toward him.

"Lick my asshole," he ordered as he rested his cock on her face. "Get that tongue out, way out. Get that tongue into my ass."

I'm going to have to try that, I thought, my girlfriend's tongue licking me there.

He pulled back, dropped the head of his cock down, and shoved it into her mouth. Her throat was aligned perfectly because he had no trouble pushing his cock into her mouth to the balls. He gave her a half dozen long throat fucking strokes, then pulled it back out, dropping his balls onto her face and getting her mouth back on his asshole.

"That's it, lick that ass!" he yelled.

It must feel pretty damned good!

He groaned, then shot his cum all over her tits.

***

There was just one man before her at the moment. He grabbed her head by her ears and pushed his cock into her mouth.

"Down the hatch, baby," he said.

He fucked her mouth for a few moments, then pulled it out to shoot its load across her face.

***

"Oh, I gonna cum in your mouth," one guy said.

"Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah..." the other guy chanted.

Her tongue was coated and white with sperm.

"Drink it down, slut!" the first guy ordered.

"Ohhh, yeah!" the other guy exclaimed.

***

My girlfriend was sitting on the bench, sucking a pair of cocks, when Bubbles walked up to her. The teen whispered in her ear, and my girlfriend turned, looking my way.

Fuck, the whole front of her body was covered in a frosty glaze of cum. Her hair was stiff around her face from all the sticky loads dumped so far on her face. Cum dripped slowly off her chin and landed on her naked tits. Her nipples were rock hard, and lines of sperm traced down her stomach to her crotch. Her legs were also wet from misaimed shots. About the only thing not covered was her feet.

Wonder why no one came on them, too, I thought. There had to be some guy with a toe fetish among all these guys.

She looked at me with this wild look in her eyes. Primal almost, like an animal, caught. Though the spear about to do her was one hundred percent pure hard cock.

Bubbles whispered something else, and I watched as the young redhead's hand trailed down my girlfriend's back and into the crack of her ass. Bubbles slid a couple of long, thin fingers into my girlfriend's asshole. Her hand began to slowly move in and out.

One of the guys standing there came, shooting his cum across my girlfriend's face while she looked at me. The cum landed on her cheek and dripped off onto her breasts. She didn't even blink.

Bubbles knelt beside the bench. Her other hand slid it down the front of my girlfriend's body and into her crotch. Two fingers slid into her pussy as well. My girlfriend's head leaned back, and her eyes closed. She started shaking, clearly cumming as Bubbles finger fucked both her pussy and ass.

My cock grew even harder, knowing soon I would be fucking her up that ass.

The other guy standing there was rapidly jerking his cock. It didn't take him long. He shot his cum all over my orgasming girlfriend as well.

"Go get her, Tiger," Paul said softly.

***

The two guys directing traffic must have been prepped for this part, for they waved the few guys standing in line for their crack at my girlfriend to sit. I remembered some cheesy movie from the nineties where this girl had asked a guy could he pound nails with his cock before she'd let him in her pants. I swore at that moment I could have, through a two-by-four. My cock was that stiff.

laurenskates
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurenskates

I walked out into the center while the cameras followed. My girlfriend was looking right at me while Bubbles, grinning little teenage slut that she was, was still finger fucking her up both tight holes.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

She smiled broadly and nodded. Her face was covered in sperm.

"You know what I'm going to do now?" I asked.

I took her hand and helped her stand.

"Fuck me up the ass," she said.

I smiled and nodded.

"First though," I said. "Bubbles wants to suck your pussy."

Her eyes lit up, and the young redhead beside her grinned.

"Can I please?" Bubbles asked.

The cameras were close, and while that had bothered me earlier, I shrugged it off now in my own excitement.

"She's really good," I said, reaching down and stroking my stiff cock with my hand. "Really good at sucking things with her mouth."

My girlfriend glanced down at my stiff cock and suddenly realized my implication. In all the time we had been together, this was the first time I had gotten sex from someone other than her. She glanced at Bubbles, who grinned.

"Get on the bench, Bubbles," I ordered. "Show her how good you are."

The young teenager put her pillow on the bench, then dropped her teddy bear backpack to the side. One of the crew grabbed it and took it off-camera. Bubble laid down on the pillow, face-up, and licked her lips. I guided my girlfriend forward, her legs on either side of the bench and her wet crotch onto Bubbles' face. She groaned as the teenager's talented tongue went to work.

Paul had told me earlier that they could edit out things, so I didn't feel it would be a problem when I simply called to the crew.

"Can I get some lube?"

The Makeup woman came out holding a tube. I wanted to laugh. She had this kind of turned-on look on her face. I know I thought the filming so far was hot, but to see it confirmed by the crew was a massive turn-on. She was a rather plain-looking woman, maybe in her late thirties, blond and a couple of pounds on her. Not fat, just curvy. She handed me the tube of lube. When she started to turn away, I stopped her by grabbing her hand. I waved one of the cameras over.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Bob... Bobbie," she stammered as the camera started filming her.

"My girlfriend's hot, isn't she?" I asked.

"Ahh, yeah," she whispered. "She's very hot."

I had hold of Bobbie's hand. I opened the cap of the lube with one hand. With the other, I folded all but her first two fingers down. Squirting a bit of lube on those fingers, I took Bobbie's hand in mine and guided her lube-covered fingers to the tight confines of my girlfriend's asshole. Both women groaned when her fingers slid inside. I let her hand go. Bobbie started moving her fingers. Both the camera and I watched for several moments.

Bubbles must be doing a hell of a job, for I saw my girlfriend give another shudder and seemed to cum at the invasion of her ass by the other woman's finger. Bobbie moaned and suddenly kissed me hard. I kissed her back.

"Ok, go on then," I told her after a minute of kissing while she finger fucked my girlfriend's asshole. I handed her the lube back.

"And thanks," I said.

Bobbie quickly left but I was willing to bet she was off to the bathroom to masturbate. From the look in her eyes, she was too turned on to just go back to work and watch the action.

"Ohhh," my girlfriend moaned. "Ohhh, fuck."

She had her legs to either side of the bench, occupied by Bubbles, who was busy pussy licking her. I glanced forward and noticed she had her hand in Bubbles' crotch and was finger fucking the horny redhead teenager at the same time.

I straddled the bench myself, standing behind my girlfriend. I was ready to get some long denied ass.

At first, I let my stiff cock slide between her ass cheeks without trying to enter. I let the lube that both Bubbles and the Makeup women had used on her ass coat the head of my cock and get it ready.

I let it dip lower and slide across my girlfriend's pussy from behind. When I did, I felt Bubbles' tongue lick the shaft. I didn't linger long with the preparation. Dropping my hand, I took my cock and centered the slick head on her asshole. Even with the earlier fingering, it looked tight.

My girlfriend shuddered when she felt my cock there.

No matter how slow I go, I thought, she knows it's gonna hurt at first.

I reached up and gently grabbed the back of my girlfriend's neck. I pulled her head back, so I could whisper in her ear.

"Ready to get ass fucked?" I asked.

The cameras were close, so they heard my question as well. Dee Dee was standing in front, with her camera focused directly on my girlfriend's face. Over their heads, I could see the video screen with Dee Dee's feed. My girlfriend was looking right at me from it.

"Ohhh, yes," she moaned both in front of me and from the screen. "Fuck my asshole with that cock!"

Holding my cock in place, I gave her asshole a gentle nudge. It hardly opened. My cock throbbing at the anticipation of fucking her all the way to the balls. I pushed a little harder, and the tight ring began to give. The tip of my greased-up cock slowly pressed the ring of muscles, and they expanded around it. I kept the pressure on, and it opened further.

Suddenly I felt my girlfriend's body shudder, and with that, the head of my cock slipped in. The tight ring of muscles slid over the crown of my cock and then clamped down on the shaft behind the head.

We both groaned loudly. Mine in pleasure and hers in pain, mixed with pleasure. I let my cock just sit in her ass, with the head barely inside of her, for several moments and let her adjust to the penetration. I needed time as well.

"God damned," I exclaimed, "that's a tight asshole!"

The cameras caught that too.

I started working my cock back and forth slowly in her ass, a little bit more each time. I had thought Bubbles' teenage mouth had been a tight, warm, wet hole, but my girlfriend's ass was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced.

She was going to make me work for every inch, it seemed, though.

As I fucked her, I was careful not to let the head slip out. Inch by slow inch, I got deeper. Soon I had almost half of it in her. I paused and leaned forward, kissing my girlfriend on her neck. She moaned softly, and this moan was pure pleasure.

I took her hips in my hands and pulled back until just the tip was in her. Then in one push, I went as deep as I could. This time all but an inch of my cock sunk into her tight ass. She groaned louder, and her head fell forward. Her face went into Bubbles' crotch, and she began to lick the little redhead's pussy.

Bubbles had not been inactive through my virgin penetration. She had continued to lick my girlfriend while I was doing it. When I pushed deep, I felt a tug at my balls, and then they were enveloped by something very warm and wet. Bubbles had taken them in her mouth.

Ohhh, that felt good!

With my hands, I pushed my girlfriend's body back and forth as Bubbles' tongue was like a snake, wiggling all around my balls. Luckily Bubbles didn't do it long, or this ass fuck might not have lasted much longer. Her mouth returned to my girlfriend's pussy.

I started giving my girlfriend slow strokes. I didn't try for more penetration, just to loosen her up and let us both enjoy the fuck. After a few strokes, she seemed to relax. The tightness around my cock from her asshole got a little less. I could move a little easier.

My girlfriend seemed to be enjoying her ass fuck too. Every dozen or so strokes, her asshole clenched, and her body shuddered. I knew she could have more than one orgasm. She had before when we fucked. It seemed less like multiple orgasms but more like she was cumming in one continuous wave of pleasure.

I looked around and laughed to myself. The crowd of guys was on their feet, and all of them were jerking off. I reached forward and grabbed my girlfriend by the back of the head. I pulled her face off of Bubbles' pussy. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Want to suck some cock, slut?"

Her eyes went wide, and she grinned, then nodded.

"So why don't you all get over here," I said to the crowd of guys, "And come on this, bitch's face for me."

I laugh, for there was actually a rush to be first. Paul's crew quickly straightened it out. Soon there were four guys at the end of the bench. They all jerked their cocks at her face, with a line of more men on either side.

It didn't take long before the first couple of guys came. Their sperm splattered my girlfriend's face. When the other two came, some of it dripped off her face. I looked past my girlfriend's shoulder. Bubbles' skirt was flipped up, and I could see her pussy for the first time. Her legs, in their white thigh-high stockings, were spread wide.

Her pussy was bare like they had done my girlfriends. I expected that Bubbles naturally kept it that way. There were wet spots where the cum had landed. Several more guys came on my girlfriend's face, and more cum dripped onto Bubbles' pussy. It was an incredibly sexy sight.

One part of me wondered what Bubbles would feel like around my cock.

Completely unplanned, I suddenly reached forward and grabbed the wig my girlfriend wore. I gave it a hard pull. The cum covered rag came off, and I tossed it to the side. My girlfriend's short black hair was there for all to see. I outed her right there in the video, knowing she might be recognized now by our friends and family.

Of course, knowing she was such a porn star slut would also finger me, I realized.

Fuck it, I thought. I get this kind of sex on a regular basis and you prudes can just fuck yourselves.

"So, honey," I said, giving her a hard spank with my hand. "Say hi to all our friends back home. Tell them what a cock sucking cum slut you really are."

She mumbled something because, at that moment, her mouth was full of a big hard cock. A couple of the other guys groaned and shot their cum across her face. Then the one she was sucking pulled back and shot his cum on her face as well.

More sperm dripped off her face to land on Bubbles' crotch. My girlfriend wet two fingers with the sperm, and slid them into the young redhead's pussy, then started finger fucking her hard. We both heard a muffled groan from the bench. More guys quickly took the place of those who had cum.

Long solid strokes, that's what I gave her then. I wanted to get my cock into her balls deep. It didn't take long.

Ten minutes later, and probably with half the guys having cum on her so far, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Fucking my girlfriend's tight ass was just too good. I started giving her really hard, deep strokes, my crotch slapping her ass every time I went balls deep. She was moaning almost continuously now, turned on just as much as I was. I wrapped my hands around her and grabbing her tits, pinched her nipples hard. They were sticky with cum.

It's fucking Bubbles' fault that I didn't last longer than that. Her mouth was suddenly back on my balls, licking them. Then she moved a bit higher and started licking my asshole too. That was all it took. I pulled my girlfriend's body back onto my cock hard and groaned as I unloaded deep in her ass. That set her off, and I felt her tremble uncontrollably as she came harder than she had before. That felt even better. Her fluttering asshole milked the cum from my cock.

Funny, I didn't go soft.

I grinned and began fucking her again.

Thrusting a fist into the air, I suddenly yelled, "Banzai!"

The crowd yelled back.

"Banzai!" I yelled at the camera. "Ban- fuckin' Zai!!!"

***

So that's how I became an Internet sensation. Well, me and my girlfriend, that is.

I didn't have the car fixed. I bought a new one. We also moved out of that shitty trailer and into a nice house. We're thinking about finally getting married too.

There's talk from Paul of a website now. And he said the other day we had been nominated for an AVN Award. I honestly don't know where we will go from here.

All I know is, life is good when you have a porn star girlfriend.

Published 
Written by silenceinthedark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments