Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seattle 3: Getting Clean and then Dirtier

"Madds and her stranger enjoy a shower and then more pleasure around the house."

4
4 Comments 4
11.7k Views 11.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words
I let her adjust the shower for both of us before stepping inside and pressing my body up behind hers. I drive my mouth onto her neck as I run my hands all over her firm tits. My cock is running up and down the crack of her ass.

I whisper, "I do hope you like cock up your ass, as I am going to fuck it good and hard before I leave."

I draw a moan from her lips as I pinch her nipples before I reach for the soap. I spread some over her breasts and then I begin to rub the soap into her skin, lathering her up. Her hips grind back against me, my cock rubs up against her ass. Her moans are steady now as I massage her soapy breasts, she turns her head to look back at me and I run my tongue into her mouth.

I take a soapy finger and push it up her ass to make sure it is good and clean. "Damn, you sexy woman your ass is so tight. I forgot, do you live here alone? If you have a woman roommate and she shows up before I leave, I do hope you can talk her into joining us. I would love to see two women eating my cum out of each other's pussies."

I spin her around and push my slut up against the shower wall. She lifts her leg for me and I hold it up as her soapy hand starts to stroke my cock. I hold her against the wall and she strokes faster, her other hand slips a few fingers into her pussy.

"Are you going to fuck me hard, baby?" She asks.

My only response is to step in closer. She guides my cock into her soaked pussy with a soapy hand. I slide deep into her and her pussy clenches around my cock. She clenches her hands onto my shoulders as I start to fuck her. My right-hand holds her leg up and my left-hand latches onto her breast, I pinch the nipple between my two fingers.

"Fuck, You are so tight. I may just have to spend the weekend in order to stretch you out a bit and who knows, I may have to keep coming back every weekend for a while."

***

"Sorry, baby." I whisper into his ear as he fucks me against the shower wall, "I'm flying out in the morning, so you better fuck me like you mean it."

His smile is disarming, as his left-hand leaves my breast and he puts it around my throat. He holds me against the wall as he slides his cock all the way into my soapy pussy.

With his cock buried into my pussy, he leans in and whispers into my ear, "You want me to fuck you like I mean it?"

"Yes."

His grip around my neck is firm, but not tight, "You want me to fuck you like the slut that you are? Picking up strange men at a nightclub and taking them home for a rough fuck?"

"Yes. Make me fucking scream."

He bites my neck and I can tell that no more words are needed as he slides his cock back before ramming it up into me again. He leans back and watches me squirm as he pounds his cock into me. I wrap one of my legs around his waist and use it to hold myself up. His grip around my throat tightens and his cock splits my horny pussy wider than ever. Not knowing his name, I scream about how fucking good it feels to have his cock in me. I scream at him to fuck me harder and he follows my demand. If he didn't have a firm grip on my neck, his cock would be forcing me up against the wall. That is how hard he fucked me.

I feel my orgasm building, but right before I climax, he pulls out and forces me down to my knees. I grab his cock now that it's at eye level and I stroke it more quickly than he was fucking me moments before. I lick the tip of his cock and before I can go any further, he pulls back a few inches from my mouth and his cock twitches in my hand. I hold his cock tight and open my mouth wide to catch as much of his cum as I can. It tastes so good on my tongue and I feel hot spurts hit my cheek and my chest.

Letting go of his cock, I stand up and stare into his eyes as I walk over to the shower and grab the head. I wash his cum from my face and from my chest before I point the shower head directly at my pussy. I run the water over my soapy pussy and the sensation nearly makes me orgasm before I get clean. I hold off, barely, and then when I finish rinsing the soap off my body, I start washing him off.

I clean his back and his shoulders. I pay special attention to his cock and by the time I'm done, I can feel that he is almost ready for another round. I turn off the shower, hang up the head, and step out into the bathroom. I hand him a towel and we both watch each other dry off. He is lean, sexy, and I cannot wait to feel that cock sliding up my ass.

"Let me show you the rest of the house."

He can tell by the look in my eyes that I don't intend just to give him just a tour. I lead him out from the shower and into the kitchen, just down the hall.

I settle my elbows onto the table and look back at him, "Feel free to fuck this little slut's ass as hard as you want, baby."

***
I come up behind her, as that sexy little ass needs to be spread wide for my cock.

"Okay, you little slut, but first I need to lubricate this hard cock. I do not want to rub any sores on it."

I spread her legs and run my cock deep into her wet pussy. I pull back and ram it again causing her feet to jump off the floor. She reaches back and spreads her cheeks apart for me. Once she starts pulling her ass cheeks apart I pull my cock out and line the head up with her tight brown opening. I lean down next to her ear and whisper.

"This is going to hurt you more than me, My little slut." With one quick thrust, my cock is all the way up her tight ass.

Holding her down, mashing her tits against the table with one hand. I grab a handful of hair and start pounding her sweet ass. She wants to cry out in pleasure and pain, but she keeps quiet as my balls slap her ass with each thrust.

I shout out, "I am going to fill my slut's ass with my cum. You like me fucking your ass, don't you slut?"

I let her come up off the table some just so I can reach under her and pinch a firm nipple. "You like this Slut? I think I may just have to stay here until you have to leave for the airport."

***
"Fuck me harder, baby!" I scream, "Your little slut loves your giant cock up her ass!"

He lets go of my nipple that he had been pinching and grabs my hips with both of his strong hands. I grip the edge of the table with both hands and hold on with everything I have as he pulls me back toward him while slamming his cock into me. It feels so fucking good, I start to scream in pleasure.

He shouts so that I can hear him over my own pleasure, screaming, "Do you like my cock, slut? Do you want me to fill your ass with my cum?"

"Yes! Yes!" I scream, "Fill my ass with your cum, baby!"

He pulls me back hard and runs his cock as far into my ass as he can. His hands slide around my hips and his thumbs press right on my clit. I arch my back as high as I can as my hands clamp down on the table and another orgasm floods over me. His cock twitches in my ass, pressing the best places and I scream out as I cum. His cock spurting inside my asshole makes me feel so good that I get lightheaded.

When he pulls out, I turn around to see the wide smile on his face. He looks out the kitchen window and says, "I notice you have a pool in your back yard..."

I smile back at him, "Let me grab a bottle of wine and a couple glasses and let's have a drink on the deck before I show you how warm the heated pool can get."

***
When she joins me in the back, she sees that I only grabbed one lounger and a table.

"Where am I supposed to sit?"

Grabbing her waist I pull her onto my lap. "Right here, my beautiful slut. Now pour us some wine before I decide to see just how far that bottle will go into that tight pussy of yours."

I grab her hair and pull her face to mine and ask, "Now my slut, you said you are flying out tomorrow, When are you going to be back? I had better not find out you are giving my slutty pussy and ass to anyone else."

***
"I won't be gone long, baby, just a couple of weeks," I say as I grind my pussy onto his leg. He's holding me tightly by the back of my neck. "If you think that's too long... why don't you take advantage of the time we have now."

I drink the whole glass of wine that I just poured and set the glass down on the table next to the lounger. I slide down the lounger so that he can watch, as I lick my lips and wrap my hand around the base of his cock.

"I want you to fuck me with that bottle, but before that, I'm going to need to get warmed up."

I take his cock in my mouth, slowly bobbing up and down as I reach down between my legs and start to rub my clit. I've never masturbated in front of someone before, but I want to be ready when he fucks me with that wine bottle. I rub myself slowly as I am sucking him off. I can tell that he wants me to go faster but I savor the moment. Running my tongue along the base of his cock, I move my lips down his shaft and then back up to the tip.

Detaching myself from his cock, I sit up on my knees, giving him a good view of my pussy while I rub it. His eyes are locked on my freshly shaved pussy. I grab his hand and crawl up closer to him. Standing up so that I'm straddling the lounger, I guide his fingers into my pussy and he starts to slide them in and out as slowly as I had been sucking his cock.

After several tortuously slow moments of him finger fucking me at a snail's pace, I pull his fingers out of my pussy. Guiding his hand, I have him pour what little is left of the wine into my glass. I pick up my glass and drink it in one go as he starts to rub the brim of the wine bottle against my clit.

He smiles up at me devilishly, "Do you want me to see how far it will go in?"

I nod and he slides it up slowly. I moan and drop my glass to the deck, it shatters but no one could've heard that over my moans. I rest my hands on his shoulders and feel my fingers dig into his flesh as he pulls the bottle down before pushing it back up in again.

***
"Oh, slut I have a wonderful Idea."

As I pull the bottle from her pussy. I have her stand on one side of the lounger before I pull her back onto my lap. I guide my hard cock back into her tight ass and hold her there for a couple of moments while I position the wine bottle up against her pussy. I slowly work the bottle with one hand while using the other to raise and lower her tight ass on my cock. We're both making so much noise that one of her neighbors starts to yell at us over the fence.

I yell back, "Shut the fuck up, and go get your own slut."

***
As he yells at my neighbor, I move his hand from my ass up to my right breast. I start to grind back and forth on his hard cock, sliding it deep into my ass as it can go. The wine bottle pressed up into my pussy is driving me crazy. After so many orgasms already tonight, my body is reluctant to work up to another one but the hard cock in my ass and the wine bottle penetrating the depths of my pussy are working me into a sweat. My stranger starts to pinch my breast, I scream out in pleasure.

He slides the bottle as far into my pussy as he can and places my hands on it, "Don't fucking move it, slut."

I nod slightly as he places a hand on each of my breasts and holds tightly onto them for leverage as he begins to fuck my ass even harder.

MiaHarrisonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaHarrisonn

Each time his cock slams into my ass, I can feel the bottle vibrate inside me. I hold the bottle so that my thumbs are pressed against my clit, so that when he slams into me, the bottle vibrates and moves my thumbs across my clit.

I can tell that he is getting close as he reaches up from my breasts and places his hands on my shoulders. He pulls back and then rams his cock as far as he can up my ass, yanking down on my shoulders as he cums deep in me. I let the bottle go by accident and it falls to the ground as I scream out again. This time, as I orgasm, I look up to see Mr. Kensington my neighbor taking pictures with his camera.

I don't care about his pictures, he can take as many as he likes. I am lost in my orgasm as my stranger pulls his giant cock out of my ass and pulls my body deep into his embrace. My orgasm is subsiding when he sets his thumb against my clit and starts to flick it. I feel a new wave of pleasure rush over me as I cum on his hand quickly.

I am spent, I collapse into his body and whisper, "Fucking hell... you know how to please a girl."

My stranger just smiles as we lay naked on the lounger. After a few minutes, he picks me up and carries me to bed. He has fucked me so well that I don't think I can get the strength up to start another round tonight...

As I lie down, I say, "Let's have another round, before I go."

***
I slip into bed beside her and pull her into my arms saying, "Wear no panties and a dress tomorrow on your flight, as you never know, I might just be there to help you join the mile high club, slut."

I reach down and pinch her ass and she responds by wiggling it closer to me. Her hand slips around and starts to stroke my cock, I'm already starting to get hard again.

"Would you like it if some big stranger on that plane fucked you hard?

***
I reply, "How about instead of talking about someone fucking me some other time, you take this big dick and fuck me right now?"

"Is that what you want, slut?" He says as he moves my hand from his cock above my head. Holding both of my hands there, he starts to slide his cock between my legs, pressing it up against my pussy.

"Do you want my big dick inside your pussy?"

"Yes... " I moan, writhing against his cock, "I want you to fuck me again."

"Tell me how bad you want it?"

"More than anything, baby." I lift my leg up over his so that the tip of his cock is right at my entrance. "Fuck me, baby."

He bites down on my neck and without a word, slides his cock up into my pussy. Holding my hands over his head with one hand, his other hand reaches around and grabs my left breast, pinching the nipple. I am stretched out over him, he rolls us so that I'm on top of him and he pushes me up so that I'm riding his cock. I'm watching us both in the mirror on my wall as I ride him, his cock feels so wonderful as it penetrates deep into me.

"If you want it, then show me how badly, slut."

He rests both of his hands on my hips and I start to grind back and forth, showing him how much I want him. I put my hands on his knees and start to lift myself up and down on his cock. In the mirror, I watch his cock slide in and out of my pussy as I move. His hands dig into my hips and he holds me over him, his cock just barely still inside me,

"Alright, my slut, I can tell how badly you want it, so I'll give it all to you."

Then he begins to pound his cock into me faster like he's training for the Olympics. He's holding me up so I lift my hands to my breasts and pinch my nipples hard as he fucks me.

***
As I fuck my slut I ask,"Okay slut you want to join the mile high club tomorrow when you fly out?"

She says,"Yes, baby. I cannot get enough of your fat cock."

"Fine, I will be on the same plane as you and we will make the plane rock."

I slip a hand over her ass and without warning push two fingers deep inside her asshole.

"You like this slut, your ass being finger fucked while being fucked at the same time? Tell me how much you like it,"

***

"I fucking love it, baby!" I scream as he fucks my pussy with his big cock and fingers my ass at the same time.

This is the first time anyone has ever fingered my ass while I was on top of them... It feels so good. I start to grind my hips back in forth in the air as he holds me with one hand and fingers me with the other.

Our rhythm beats on for a few minutes like this until he lowers me down further onto his cock and pulls his fingers out of my ass. I keep grinding back and forth, running his cock deep into my pussy and then pulling back so that it slides out again. I can feel his orgasm getting closer, so I slow my movements down.

"How do you want to cum, baby?" I ask him, looking back over my shoulder at him.

"In your throat, slut." He replies as he pulls his cock away from my pussy and stands up at the side of the bed.

With a smile, I stretch out over the bed and grab something that I'd left in between the headboard and the bed the night before. A smile comes over his face as he sees my toy. It is a long pink dildo with veins along its length. It is just a little shorter than his cock but I know it will still feel so good inside me.

"Before you get to cum again, baby, I want to put on a little show for you..." I say quietly as I press the dildo against my pussy and rub it along my lips.

Naked and standing over me, I watch my stranger put his hand on his cock and stroke it slowly, "Then put on a fucking show, my slut."

With a wide smile, I begin to slip the head of my dildo inside. It feels so cold compared to my stranger's cock. I quickly warm it up, though, as my own heat could be enough to melt the synthetic cock. Staring at my stranger in the eyes, I press the dildo all the way into my pussy and then pull it back out again. It can't go as far as his cock did, but it feels so fucking good as I use the toy.

I reach up and pinch my left nipple and pull on it as I begin to fuck myself for him. There is joy in his eyes as he watches, I bet he loves watching women fuck themselves for him. If only Jess were home to help us, I bet he would cum in an instant if it were her long fingers holding the dildo and pinching my nipples. Her sweet scent fills my brain, the thought of her legs wrapped around my body. Her kisses and her pleasurable bites on my soft flesh. Jess.

The thought of her fucking me with this toy brings on a new wave of pleasure and shortly after starting, I feel the orgasm that I had been so close to come over me. I jam the dildo deep inside me and twist my nipple so hard that I scream out in pain and pleasure as I cum. As I find myself winding down, I see my stranger staring at me with that light of joy in his eyes.

"Who is Jess?" He asks.

"My roommate." A smile comes over my face, "I wish I could stay here and introduce you to her... How about I make it up to you instead?"

I crawl across the bed and sit down on the edge. With my finger, I urge him closer. He stops stroking his cock and puts it up against my lips. Pressing my tongue against the bottom of his head, I lick up the front and then around the side as he forces his cock into my mouth. I can feel what he wants and I aim to please my stranger. Grabbing his ass with both of my hands, I hold on as he starts to slide his cock deep into my throat.

He was on the brink of cumming as he watched me. His cock sits further down my throat than any cock has ever been and that is when he lets go. His cum splashes down into my stomach, I wrap my lips tight around him and suck on his cock as he cums. His hands push my head deeper onto him and I feel his twitching cock press deeper into my throat.

As he finishes, he pulls out of my mouth with a pop! and I grab his cock quickly, licking up the drops of cum that are still spilling out. With a smile on my face, I stand up from the bed and give him a deep kiss, pressing my tongue into his mouth so that he can taste himself on me.

On the nightstand, my phone begins to buzz. I break off our kiss and my stranger smacks my ass hard as I walk over to get my phone. It's my alarm, telling me that the car will be here in ten minutes to pick me up and take me to the airport. Looking back at my stranger, I know that I won't be up for another round of sex anytime soon. He has fucked me harder, longer, and rougher than any lover I've had, but I can see that lustful light in his eyes still... I know that while he was more than enough for me, I won't be enough to fully run him dry.

With a smile on my face, I text Jess, - Left you a present in your bed.  -

My stranger watches as I grab a pair of panties from the dresser. As I slip them up over my legs, I know that he understands what I'm doing. Next, I pull a tee shirt on and then slip on my jeans. As I pull a hoody over my body, he appears next to me, holding the duffel bag that I had sitting near the door to the bedroom. I put my phone and keys into my pocket

"I'm going to fucking miss you." I say with a sad smile, "Jess will be home in eight hours unless she is really excited. If you don't have anything else to do, I suggest you take a shower and get a little sleep. If you thought I was limber and energetic, wait until you meet the Captain of the Cheer Squad. She's a six foot blonde with perky tits, an overactive libido, and the sexiest ass you've ever seen. Let me know who tires who out first."

I give my stranger one last kiss and then take the duffel bag from him. As I leave him there in the room, the car pulls up and I step out onto the street. The driver unlocks the door but doesn't bother getting out to help me with my bag. I throw the bag into the seat next to me as I slip into the back.

"To the airport, Miss?" She asks.

"Yes, please," I say with a tired smile.

After a half an hour of driving, she asks, "Where are you going?"

"Home..." I reply, "I'm going to miss Seattle, though."

My driver chuckles, "We were glad to have you."

"Glad to have you too, Jess." I wink.

"What is my present?"

"Tall, dark and insatiable," I say as she pulls up to the departure lane at the airport. As I get out of the car, I lean back in and blow Jess a kiss, "Let me know wears who out first, okay love?"

She smiles, the only response needed, and then I close the door and head home to San Francisco.

Published 
Written by maddsie
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments