Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taken By Surprise

"Thank you JWren for your awesome editing, and art work."

74
63 Comments 63
50.2k Views 50.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

Finishing my shower, I had little more than an hour before the realtor was due to arrive. I was thinking of buying a little cottage somewhere where I could write my erotica without distractions. 

But right now I needed to make coffee before he arrived. I pulled on a tee shirt and popped downstairs. Once I’d got the coffee going, I could finish getting dressed. 

Before I’d finished making the coffee, I heard a knock at the door and assumed the realtor had arrived early. I yelled for him to come in. 

I heard the door open but, before I could turn around and greet him, I was grabbed and a blindfold covered my eyes. I started screaming but I was told to be quiet, everything was fine, I wouldn’t get hurt. Then my hands were tugged behind my back and my wrists tied together. 

“Who are you?” I shouted. 

“I didn’t give you permission to talk.”

I frowned, trying to recognise the voice, but my ankles were swiftly tied to the kitchen table legs, and I was pushed onto my stomach. ”Don’t move or you’ll regret it.” 

“Why are you doing this? Who the hell are you?”

“Shut up,” was all he said and I heard him moving around the kitchen. I wasn’t sure what he was doing, then I heard water running.

I told him my husband would be home soon and he should go. He laughed. “Are you kidding? And miss all this fun.” 

There was silence for a few moments before I heard him walking back toward me on the table. He started cutting off my tee shirt. 

“What‘re you doing?” 

“I’m gonna give you exactly what you want.” He laughed again.

“What? What the fuck are you talking about?” 

“I’ve told you — shut up. You’re full of needless questions.” 

The next moment I felt him pulling my ass checks apart and I started to tell him to stop but he shoved a load of cloth into my mouth. It smelt of my perfume and I guessed it was my tee shirt. 

“Now, I asked you nicely to be quiet. But nooo, not Ms. Cinderella. Well, how does she feel now?” 

The next second I felt a hard object being pushed into my ass. I tried to move but couldn’t. I couldn’t do anything. Then I felt it: he was filling my ass with liquid. An enema! But why? Why would he do that? 

I tried to scream but my tee shirt muffled any sound I could make. 

“I guess you’re wondering why the enema. Well, little girl, I’m gonna fuck this nice ass of yours and then you’re gonna suck my big fat cock. How does that sound? “ He laughed, knowing I couldn’t respond.

My stomach started hurting he was putting so much in me. Finally I felt it stop. 

“Don’t let any out yet.”

I heard more water running. Damn, what was he doing? Hearing his footsteps returning, I waited until I felt something touching the back of my legs. 

“Okay, let it flow,“ he said.

It felt such a relief, but before I could properly relax, I felt the same instrument pushing back in my ass again. Trying to force it out, I felt a hard slap on my ass. 

“Be still bitch,” he yelled. 

I thought he was getting frustrated with me but I wasn’t about to let this happen to me without a fight.

When he finished filling me with warm water, he again told me to hold it, almost daring me to disobey. “I’ll spank that ass till it’s blood red if you don’t,“ he said.

“How does that feel bitch? You walking around here thinking you’re Cinderella. I’m gonna show you, you aren’t.”

I thought that he must know me but I still couldn’t recognise his voice. Suddenly, I felt his hands groping my breasts, like he was kneading dough. He kept reminding me not to let any water out of my ass but the pain to my breasts was all I could think about.

Even so, it was getting hard to hold it in. I was squeezing my cheeks together the best I could but, with my legs tied wide apart, that wasn’t easy. To make things worse, he would push on my belly and I thought he really wanted me to let it go. He’d threatened to spank my ass good if I did and I guessed he was really enjoying this. 

Quite unexpectedly, he suddenly shoved fingers into my pussy and started pumping me hard and fast.

“Look at you, you little slut… you like my fingers shoved in your sloppy wet pussy, don’t you? Wonder how many fingers I could shove in you? Hell, maybe even my whole fist. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Look at you — you’re soaked.”

At that moment, I lost all control over the water in my ass and I sprayed it over the floor. He pulled his fingers out of me as fast as he’d shoved them in and I felt a hard smack on my ass. 

“I warned you.”

Snack, smack, smack.. then smack again but even harder. 

“Do as you’re damn well told. You’ll be the one on your hands and knees cleaning that mess up. Least, I know you’re clean when I fuck that ass.” 

He obviously wanted to scare me but I wasn’t frightened because I believed that if he really intended to hurt me, he would have already done so. I’d decided that I only had to do what he said — but also that I wouldn’t just give myself to him. 

Anyway, I still wanted to know one thing: Who the hell is he? 

Next thing I felt was something warm being spread on my ass and down my slit. Oh shit! He’s really gonna do it.

I was doing everything I could to move, twist out of the way or something. This was my private hole that nobody had ever touched. Somewhere I wouldn’t let anyone enter. 

I tried to cover my ass with my tied hands but I couldn’t reach down far enough and my intruder continued coating my ass with something warm. Oil? He’s crazy if he thinks I’m gonna lay here and let him do that to me. His cock is not going in my ass.

I continued squirming, yet got nowhere. What I did get was another smack on my ass. 

“Damn it, girl, keep your ass still or you’re gonna wish you had.“ I kept trying to move. “Okay, you’ve asked for it.“

Before I could react, I felt something being stuck in my ass. 

“Now squirm, slut.“

Within seconds, I felt a burning sensation in there and I knew exactly what he’d done: the fucker had put ginger root in my ass.

“You like that, slut?” 

Nothing but a bunch of muffled garbage came out of my mouth. 

Eventually, he pulled out the ginger and quickly replaced it with his fingers. Not sure how many but I knew it wasn’t just one. He started thrusting and stretching me as much as possible. 

“Get ready my little slut whore, here it comes.” 

He withdrew his fingers and with one thrust his cock was completely inside me. I wanted to scream but couldn’t and closing my legs was impossible. All I could do was let him use my body any way he wanted. And he fucked me like a wild bull, my ass full of this monster’s cock.

All the time he growled into my ear, telling me how much I wanted this, how I tease all the men, how much of a cum slut I was. 

“Ms. Cinderella, you love cum,” he murmured. “Well, you’ll have more today than you can handle. I’m gonna fuck you till you’re filled with my cum and begging me for more.”

I turned my head side-to-side, trying to dislodge the blindfold, desperate to see who the hell thought they could take advantage of me like this. Another smack. 

“Damn, be still. Lift that ass up, let me know you’re enjoying this fuck. Or maybe you’d rather have the ginger root back?”

I pushed my ass up to meet his thrusts and a hand slid under me. Fingers eased between my lips and reached my engorged clit. He had it between his fingers, pinching and pulling. Before long, he was using his finger pads in circles on my clit. 

Oh my god. I suddenly realised that I was getting close to a climax and that I actually enjoyed being fucked in the ass by this unknown man’s cock. What’s wrong with me?

“Oh god,” I yelled, “I’m gonna come.”

His fingers in my pussy and his cock in my ass fucked me at the same speed. With his free hand, he grabbed a nipple and twisted it, like he was trying to unscrew it and keep it for a souvenir. 

I felt his cock get harder and he drove in and out faster while squeezing my nipple and furiously finger-fucking my pussy. He was bloody good and we came at the same time. I felt gush after gush of his cum spurting into my ass and I slumped limply onto the table top. My clit was so sensitive I couldn’t stand it to be touched. 

Then, he fell on top of me and told me how much I loved his cock. “But the best is yet to come,” he said, getting off me with a warning not to move. 

He said he would untie my legs and I was to get on my knees. “Time for desert,” he said. 

On my knees, I sensed him standing in front of me and he put his semi-soft cock to my lips and told me to show him my expertise. As I slowly sucked his cock in and out off my mouth, he began to harden again. His hands were behind my head and he pulled me onto his growing erection. 

“I want you to swallow this, bitch. Show me how badly you want my come. I want you to suck hard enough to pull more come from me. Wrap your tongue around it, bitch. Slide that tongue up and down the whole length.”

He pulled his cock completely out — then thrust it back in, all the way into my throat. “Gag on this, bitch. What a beautiful Cinderella you are now.” 

As he withdrew his cock all the way, I thought he was about to masturbate and shoot his come in my mouth. But he thrust back in and said, “Swallow it all, you cum slut.” 

At the same time, I felt hands on my hips lifting me and pulling me back. What’s going on? He was still in front of me, his cock in my mouth and his hands on the back of my head. I tried to turn my head but he held me tight.

The new person behind me, pulled me onto his lap and his cock slid straight in my ass. I almost bit the cock in my mouth, trying to pull away.

Then I heard a voice from behind me — my husband’s voice. 

Now the cock slipped from my mouth and I said, “What’s going on? Why are you letting this happen to me?” 

There was no reply but he continued fucking me. His cock was harder than I’d ever felt it.

“Well, you’d never let me fuck your ass, but I have it now. Fuck me and do it right. Fuck my cock hard and fast.”

I couldn’t believe my husband was doing this to me. Why would he set this up?

“Just shut up and fuck me,” he said, ramming into my back hole. “You’ll understand everything later. C’mon, baby, show me the cum slut you really are. Don’t stop now.“

The other man resumed fucking my mouth, pushing deep down and into my throat. My gag reflexes took over as he held my head and fucked with fast hard thrusts. 

“Here it comes, cum slut. Don’t miss a drop.”

I swallowed as fast as I could, not wanting to waste any of his thick cream. 

I felt my husband stiffen. “That’s it baby, fuck my cock,” he gasped and I knew he was ready to blow his load. His grip tightened on my waist and I felt him spurt and spurt, filling my ass.

My husband removed my blindfold and untied my hands and helped me to stand, his cock sliding out of my ass. I couldn’t see the other man and I turned to face me husband.

“Sweetheart,” he started to explain, “a long time ago you told me you had one major fantasy. I hope I’ve filled your fantasy exactly how you wanted it.”

I didn’t say anything, just stood looking at him.

“Well, sweetheart,” he asked, “wasn’t that exactly the fantasy you always wanted?”

Before I could reply, I heard footsteps behind me and then, ”Are you ready to see some cottages?”

The other man was my realtor. I was amazed, absolutely stunned, that my husband had managed to pull this off, right down to every detail. Of course, he’d introduced his own part to the end. But I guess I’ll forgive him, it sure felt good.

I smiled at my husband. “Yes, baby,” I grinned at my husband. “You fulfilled Cinderella’s every detail. Thank you.”

VioletSanch
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSanch

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments