Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 13: Becoming a Star

"Cheyenne is willing to do anything to get a record deal."

17
2 Comments 2
32.2k Views 32.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
My name is Cheyenne. I'm sixteen and have been working to become a famous singer since I was little. My mom has taken me to years of singing lessons, auditions, and festivals trying to make this happen, but so far nothing has really gone my way. I really do have a good voice and I'm very pretty.

Last year a talent scout from L.A. said I was talented and that my body was perfect, except my boobs which he said were too small. So my mom paid and signed the waiver for me to get implants under eighteen. I now have 42D's to match my curvy hips and big butt, and I almost instantly got a manager to represent me afterwards. All of which has lead me to this trip to Hollywood to meet with record producers.

Yesterday was my sixth and final meeting. None of the others really worked out, mostly because the labels already had artists with similar marketability that weren't selling well enough. They all said I was talented, but that it wasn't a good fit. My last meeting was with Mark, who was from a smaller independent label. They mostly deal with punk rock groups, but Mark said they were looking to broaden the type of artist they represent. He liked everything he had seen and heard and I thought he was just about to give me a contract.

"The only issue, Cheyenne, is that the head of the label is about to sign a singer who looks and sounds a lot like you. They're sleeping together, so that pretty much makes it a done deal."

My eyes started to well up with tears. "I can't believe this. I felt like I had finally made it."

"Well... the head of the label has to buy off on every artist we sign... but we are allowed one artist per year that we can sign without his consent. If you were able to persuade me, I might be willing to make you my free pass."

I looked up at him and the tears almost instantly stopped. Mark was in his forties, his hair was a light brown or dark blonde. I couldn't really tell. He had it parted with long bangs. "What did you have in mind?" I asked, but I was just being coy. I knew exactly what he meant.

"Well you could come over here and convince me that you're worth it."

I stood up and walked over to him. He was sitting in a swivel chair behind his desk. I was wearing a tight pink dress that showed a lot of cleavage, the hem line ended 4 inches above my knee. I sat down on his desk and slipped off my heals, putting my feet in his lap and rubbing his crotch as I slipped the top down to show him my boobs. I could feel his dick getting hard with my feet.

"Those are nice fake titties," he said to me as I rubbed my hands around them. His hands started to rub up my right leg and reached my panties. He started rubbing my pussy. "What's that young little pussy like?" he asked, so I lay back on his desk and lifted my legs up in the air as I pushed my black panties off and up to my knee. He leaned forward and gave my bald pussy a kiss. He licked his right index finger and used his left hand thumb and finger to spread my hole a little bit as he slid it in all the way.

"Mmm. That's a tight pussy Cheyenne."

I lay there looking at the ceiling, enjoying his finger as I said, "Thanks." He started licking my clit as he fingered me. He pulled out his finger and I felt something small, thin, and hard slide in. I sat up to look at him over my boobs, which no longer compress on my body when I lay down.

"What is that?"

"It's a pen," he said as he slowly slid it in and out of me. "Does it feel good?"

"Not as good as your finger," I said honestly.

"Well you're very lucky Cheyenne. This pen has been in a lot of famous pussies."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I slide this pen into all the girls I've ever signed. I used to work for major labels and have signed some of the biggest female artists of the last ten years. This is my extra special pen."

My mind started to wonder through the famous celebrity idols I've ever looked up to. Did they all have to do this to make it big?

"You know what else has been in all of them?"

I figured it was his penis, so I replied, "Your cock?"

Without saying a word, he pulled out his dick. It was really long, maybe ten inches, and decently thick. He started to take off his tie, then unbuttoned his shirt. There was nothing special about Mark, except for his dick. He was very average looking and not the kind of guy I would have let seduce me, if it weren't for the power he had to make or break my career.

I got off his desk and stood up next to him. He was tall, at least 5'11. My head came up to the center of his chest, which had a little bit of light brown hair in the center and around his nipples and naval. He leaned down and pulled my hair back as he kissed and sucked on my neck and groped my big fake tits.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

He lead me to the couch.

"Bend over," he commanded. I got on my hands and knees, facing the door as he got behind me. He pulled some lube out of the end table drawer and squirted it on his dick. He pushed it in and his size and the cold temperature of the lube shocked me. I let out a gasp as I looked down. His dick wasn't all the way in, but it was already hitting the back wall. It hurt a lot as he slowly pulled out and pushed in, trying to push it deeper.

"Open up that pussy, sweetheart." I pushed myself up a little with my arms, straightening the bend of my waist as I felt him push deeper. I kept moaning and wincing every time he thrust deep into me. His hand reached around and started rubbing my clit and before long, I was so aroused that my pussy became deep enough to take all of him, balls deep. As soon as he got it all in he kept saying, "Good girl. Good girl, Cheyenne. You're very talented."

He pushed my shoulders down so that my head was resting on the couch and lifted my ass in the air so that my knees barely touched the couch. His right foot swung around and rested on my upper back as he continued to fuck me with deep, powerful thrusts. I don't know if it was the thought of making it big or the weird position he put me in, but I started to cum hard. I was screaming, wondering if anybody outside the office could hear.

When my orgasm stopped, he slammed his cock all the way in me, his balls slamming the back of my legs. He held it there and removed his foot from my back. I suddenly felt the cold lube soak my asshole as he plunged his middle finger in and started jamming it in my ass hard.

"Do you like it in your ass, Cheyenne?"

"I don't know," I quietly said. "I've never had it in my ass."

"Well let me show you," Mark said, as he pulled out his middle finger, and then pushed in his middle and index fingers together. I felt my hole get pried open to accommodate his thick fingers. There was pain, but it also had a weird pleasure. Very different from being fingered in my pussy.

"Your little ass is so tight... I can fix that." He pulled out his fingers and withdrew his dick from my pussy. Then he pressed the head of his dick against my hole. His hands grabbed the sides of my ass as he squeezed and pushed his dick in my ass. I could feel the muscle in my butt spasm as he entered and it started to hurt a lot. I kept saying "Ow" repeatedly and he stopped.

"Would you like me to stop?"

"No. I need this contract. Fuck me Mark!" And he did, thrusting his dick in me until it hit a curve in my ass. It was such a weird feeling as he kept poking it, changing the shape of my insides to fit his long cock. He reached under my arms and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me to an upright position as he kept driving it in my ass. He wrapped his arms around my waste and stood up, holding me in the air on his dick as he sat down on the couch, me in his lap and his dick all the way in my butt.

"Put your feet on my knees and ride me."

I put my arms on the back of the couch, my back resting against his chest as I braced my feet on his knees and started to glide my ass up and down on his dick. He reached around and rubbed my pussy, teasing my clit. Then he slide his middle and index fingers in my pussy and started jamming them in and out hard. When he did that, I could feel the space between my pussy and ass getting pinched together and it started to feel amazing. I started to moan as I slammed my ass down on his dick. I started to cum again, all over his fingers. He pulled them out and stuck them in my mouth as I sucked my juices off them. As I did this he started to cum hard, grabbing my hips and holding me down as he filled my ass. I couldn't feel it, the way I can feel when a guy cums in my pussy.

"Get up slowly," he said, as I put my feet back on the floor and slowly slid off his dick. His hands returned to my waste and as his dick popped out of my ass, he held me there and spread my cheeks. "Yeah, your ass isn't that tight anymore." He let go of my cheeks and gave my ass a light slap. I turned around and looked at him. He looked exhausted, very sweaty and with tired eyes.

I put my panties and dress back on and teased my hair to put some volume back in it. He got dressed and went to his computer. He printed out the contracts and grabbed his special pen. "Let's go get the lawyers to witness and finalize this record deal. We're going to sign everything with this pen." He gave me a wink.

So here I am, flying back to my home town to say goodbye to my family and friends for a while as I go back to L.A. to record my album. I can't wait to be a big star!

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments