Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexiest Girl In The World

"The waiters broke boundaries, but that super-model was going to break them!"

23
6 Comments 6
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

For Jamie and Clive, it had been a wild night. There had even been double pussy penetration. They were good friends, but getting both their cocks in the same hole at the same time was a first. A lot of time had been spent without their trousers on rather than serving the guests.

“You two are fired,” Marie barked at the humble waiters in front of her.

“Now get the fuck out of here!”

Although Marie had no idea what happened last night, the dismissal was justified; it had been Clive’s first and last night waiting at the swanky Chicago hotel. The pair went outside, with the morning sun waking them up; they recounted the night before; it had all been worth it.

Twenty-four hours earlier.

Jodie and Theo rolled around in the Chicago hotel room sheets. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her body close, parting her legs and pushing his stiff cock inside her. Jodie purred as she felt his cock slide in and out of her pussy. Theo pulled her legs up and held her buttocks. Her toes rubbed against his nose and ran along his lips. He started kissing them and then slowly took her big toe in his mouth before he sucked them all in. Jodie loved feeling the warmth of his mouth as he slobbered over her feet. It turned her on as she started to cum. Responding to her moans, Theo quickened his pace, her body started shaking, and her tits bounced on her chest. She came hard on his dick. Theo took his cock out, and a string of Jodie’s cum formed and hung in the air between their bodies. Jodie brought her feet down and started massaging Theo’s wet dick.

Jodie kept wanking him off with her digits, running them up and down. Theo gave a helping hand and aimed his penis at her instep for maximum coverage. He soon exploded and covered her feet with his thick, warm semen. Jodie looked down at her perfect little pedicured feet, now wet with his sticky mess. She rubbed her feet together, spreading the semen over them as Theo admired his work.

Jodie wiped her feet on the sheets before getting out of bed to shower and slowly get ready for the evening ahead.

A famous socialite, super-model, and actress, Jodie Adam’s latest film had her cast as a prostitute on the run. Needless to say, there was lots of nudity and close-ups of her sexy, toned body.

Jodie had recently openly talked about her active sex life and the men she took to bed. Theo was one such man; they were friends with benefits who occasionally had sex without any strings in a non-monogamous fashion.

Theo, a photographer, had regularly photographed Jodie on the catwalk for magazines and various advertising campaigns.  

This afternoon in a lake house up the road, Theo had snapped Jodie in a variety of bikini shots for LOT, which stood for ‘Lad’s On Top’, a male website and social media platform that marketed and reviewed, cars, clothes, sports anything for the up-and-coming man about town. It naturally also featured women, and each year took a poll on who is the ‘Sexist Girl In The World.’ This year, the crown had been given to Jodie Adams, and tonight was a party to celebrate the achievement.

Jodie, while flattered, also felt it was quite a false title, which had no great achievement attached to it and was probably better rewarded to the likes of Theo, who took the pictures and made her look hot and sexy. Nevertheless, the wanking, testosterone-driven male readers of LOT had cast their vote.

Jodie planned to play to her waiting crowd downstairs in the hotel. She made a conscious effort to be as sexy as possible. Theo watched as she slid a short pink skirt up her bare legs and pulled up the zip. She didn’t put any panties on, nor did she intend to. She then wrapped a dark grey strapless crop-bustier top around her upper half; it pumped up her cleavage and stopped at her midriff, showing off her flat belly. She put on a little black blazer and slipped her feet into a pair of designer high-heeled hot pink sandals with black killer spike heels. They made her feet arch to the contour of the shoe and added 10 cm to her height. Theo admired the footwear and her cute toes, which only a short time ago were dripping in his cum.

After watching Jodie’s show, Theo got up and dressed. He had another job in Milwaukee tomorrow and was driving there tonight, leaving Jodie with her team to enjoy the party.

Clive couldn’t believe his mate Jamie had landed him this job, a waiter at LOT’s annual party. The place was full of celebrities from all walks of life. He also was a big fan of Jodie Adams and hoped to meet her. He had to walk around all night with trays of hors d'oeuvres, so he was confident he could make a point of bumping into her.

The party got in full swing, as Jodie arrived with her entourage. Ulysses, her right-hand man, and Khloe, her agent.

Clive and Jamie rushed around with trays of food. Jamie then spotted Jodie walking towards the stairs up to the bar. He put down his tray and subtly walked behind her. He decided this could be a good opportunity. He got out his mobile and pretended to text but instead started recording a video; he zoomed in on Jodie’s long legs and heels as his camera followed her up the stairs.

Jodie’s blonde hair flowed in the air as she gracefully walked up the staircase. Jamie got more than he bargained for as he started to get a good view up her skirt. He zoomed in on her rounded buttocks and then realised she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Jodie stopped at the top of the stairs to chat with Khloe. As the ladies talked, Jodie turned round, and Jamie got her pussy into view; her shaved snatch looked delicious. Then the ladies moved towards the bar and started chatting to Marie, the event coordinator and Jamie’s boss. He decided now was a good moment to put his mobile away.

Marie introduced Jodie to film director David Freeman. Jodie knew his work and was a big fan. She also found him very attractive, as they talked and she watched his eyes check her out, it was clear the feeling was mutual.

“You know, I think that waiter was taking pictures or something,” David said.

“Really, which one?” Jodie asked.

“That tall, dark-haired one,” he replied, pointing in Jamie’s direction.

“Leave it to me, Miss Adams,” Marie stepped in.

Jamie couldn’t believe what he had videoed as he reviewed his material in the toilet cubicle. Excited he sent the video on to Clive via WhatsApp.

Clive: Fuck, Jamie, that is amazing. Jodie Adams, and she is commando.

Jamie: I know, I so want to put my fingers in and taste that pussy.

Clive: She looks so hot in that outfit, and now I know she isn’t wearing panties, it makes my dick itch.

Jamie: Those butt cheeks as well. I want to fuck her so much.

Clive: I would literally destroy her ass. I hope no one saw you take this.

Jamie: Trust me, Clive. No one saw me. Chill.

More and more guests started to arrive and soon, the room was packed. Jamie got back to the kitchen while Clive whizzed around with some drinks.

“All the waiters seem to spend more time on their phones than anything else,” Jodie said to Marie, pointing out Clive.

He couldn’t resist taking sneaky perks at the video as he smiled to himself.

“Maybe he is in on it too; he is mates with the tall one. Fuck knows where he went.” Marie replied.

“He was in the toilet, think it’s a number two; he was still in the cubicle when I left,” David interjected, returning with a tray of cocktails.

“I think they have more than a few pictures,” Marie replied.

“Let’s be discreet about this. I have a small suggestion,” Jodie said with a smirk.

Marie got Jamie and Clive to head down to the lake house, where the photoshoot took place earlier. There were some crates of champagne there which she wanted for the party. She gave Jamie her car keys, and the pair quickly drove down the road to fetch the bottles.

VicttoriaBorunys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VicttoriaBorunys

As Jamie parked, Clive noticed a black Mercedes outside. They didn’t think anything of it and headed into the lake house. The lights were on as they walked through the lounge towards the Kitchen at the other end of the house.

They came across Ulysses, who stood waiting for them.

“Please, can I see your mobile?” Ulysses asked Jamie holding out his hand.

“Why? There are two of us and one of you,” Clive replied.

“You are wrong; there are two of us, too,” Jodie said as she walked in from the kitchen.

“Just let me have a look,” Ulysses demanded.

Stunned, Jamie pulled out his mobile, unlocked it, and handed it to Ulysses.

“I didn’t mean anything by it; it was just chance,” Jamie pleaded.

Ulysses handed the mobile to Jodie, who looked at the video in silence. Clive and Jamie’s jaws dropped and couldn’t believe Jodie was watching that video of herself. She then spent a few more seconds looking through the chat.

“Leave us,” Jodie said to Ulysses.

“Are you sure?” Ulysses asked.

“Yes, I am sure, it’ll be OK.”

Ulysses left to go outside, leaving the dumbstruck waiters with Jodie.

“Well, what should I do with you?” Jodie asked.

“I am sorry, Miss Adams, we are massive fans of yours,” Clive replied.

“I had a feeling this skirt would get me into trouble; I probably should have worn panties.”

Jodie walks over to where the guys are standing and sits down on the sofa in front of them.

“We’ll do anything for you to make up for it,” Jamie said sheepishly.

“OK, ‘tit for tat’ as they say. I think you boys should get ‘em off.”

“Undress, you mean?” Clive asked.

“Yes, you said anything,” Jodie replied, taking off her blazer.

Her sexy, smooth shoulders and chest looked great with her grey top. Nervously Clive and Jamie look at each other and start to undress. Jodie gets them to strip to their boxers.

“Go on, all the way,” she demanded.

They both pull down their boxers and cup their bollox.

“I was feeling a bit abused and taken advantage of. Then I read your chat, and weirdly, I felt almost complimented,” Jodie said, looking them up and down.

“Wow, really?" Clive replied.

“I know you have seen my pussy already tonight, but I thought you would like a close-up," Jodie said as she opened her legs.

They watched Jodie spread herself open as she ran her fingers over her nakedness.

“I want you guys to do all those things to me you mentioned in your chat.”

Clive and Jamie looked at each other; they couldn’t believe what they were hearing. They were so turned on looking at Jodie’s exposed pussy. She watched their cocks stiffen up.

“Don’t be afraid. I won’t bite. Well, not much anyway,” Jodie said, watching her prey.

Jamie moved closer and started to stroke Jodie’s leg, slowly his hand went further up.

“You want this, don’t you? You can have it,” Jodie said, tapping her groin.

Jamie put his hand on her moist labia. She loved his soft touch and threw her head back as his fingers started to push in to stimulate her. Slowly he slipped his fingers deeper inside her. He pulled out and tasted Jodie’s wetness on his fingers.

Clive joined in and started to kiss her thighs. As Jamie finished playing, his kisses moved up to her groin, and slowly, he swiped his nose over her wet pussy before he planted kisses on it. Jodie moved forward, allowing Clive to push his tongue inside her. He lapped away at her wet snatch, as she got wetter and started to cum. Jodie pulled her boobs out of her top and rubbed her breasts, squeezing them tighter as she orgasms.

The boys thought this could be over, but Jodie unzipped her top and took it off; she was just getting started.

“Ah, that is so much better she says, tossing her hair.”

“So, what do you want to do now? Shall we fuck?” Jodie asked.

The waiters sat down next to Jodie on the sofa.  She raised her legs in the air, and Jamie slowly moved between them. He played with her nipples and caressed her breasts, kissing and licking them as he moved them with his tongue. Slowly their bodies connected, and he edged his cock inside her wet pussy. Jodie pushed him over, so she was on top.

Clive watched Jamie and Jodie fuck. Jodie grabbed Clive’s cock as she pushed her arse and groin out, leaving her splayed open. She pulled Clive in. He realised what was needed and pushed his cock into her cunt alongside Jamie.  It felt strange Clive’s hard knob squashed alongside Jamie’s. Jodie was shrieking. These guys were splitting her open; she had never felt so full, with two hard cocks inside her pussy at the same time. The feeling was intense. They definitely weren’t in time with each other; it was like two hammers trying to hit the same nail simultaneously.

Jamie started to cum; his load lubriMaried Jodie’s pussy as she orgasmed. He had nailed it! Clive pulled out, still hard, his cock dripping in Jamie’s spunk.

“You said you wanted to destroy my ass earlier, now’s your chance,” Jodie said to Clive, getting off Jamie. 

Clive grabbed her cheeks as she moved her legs out. Jodie thinks about the size of Clive’s cock going inside her tight asshole. But she is relaxed after her orgasm. She bent over the sofa as Clive pushed his hard cock between her cheeks.

Jamie watched Clive’s cock disappear into Jodie. He pinned her ass down; she yelped as she felt herself split open by him inside her once again.

Although he is slow and gentle, at first, it was very overwhelming and a bit painful. Jodie enjoyed all the sensations as her body started to accept it. She started playing with her soaked pussy at the same time. She moaned, as around the outer ring; she got some deep-pressure sensations.

‘Is it too much?’ Clive wondered. But he couldn't stop now. He sped up as he felt himself let go. Jodie felt him tense up just before the burst of cum filled up her cavity. Clive then pulled out of her cum excreting opening.

The three of them were spent. Jodie did little to clean up before sliding her skirt back on. They all got fully dressed and headed back outside to find Ulysses waiting. He knew his boss and had a pretty good idea of what just happened.  

“Here, catch. By the way, I deleted it,” Jodie said as she walked past Jamie and tossed his mobile at him.

They all headed back to the party in their respective cars. Marie was wondering what happened to her dimwit waiters. Jodie didn't comment and headed towards the bar to get another drink.

“Margarita, please.”

“Jodie, I wondered where you had gone,” David said, walking over.

“I am still here, although I might call it a night after this one.”

“Did you sort out those waiters?”

“Yes, we spoke to them and put it to bed,” Jodie replied.

“I think I might go to bed after this one too. Or maybe we could go somewhere quieter and relax if you have had enough of the party,” David suggested swigging a whiskey.

Jodie liked David; he was sexy, handsome, and seemed very genuine. She really wanted to take him up on his offer. But she had already had sex with three guys today, which was already a record. Her holes were almost still dripping, and the inside of her skirt was stained with semen. She would need a shower and a change of clothes before even considering going anywhere with David.

“I am pretty tired. Can we do it tomorrow, maybe?”

“Unfortunately, I can’t tomorrow. How about Friday?” David suggested eagerly.

“I fly on Friday,” Jodie replied.

“Where’s home?”

“Well, I am going to Monaco; I have a villa there,” Jodie replied.

“Maybe our paths will cross again one day, Jodie Adams.”

“I do hope so. Goodnight, David,” Jodie said as she kissed him on the cheek.

David fell back against the bar and ordered the same again.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments