Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon - Day 4B

"Ashley is once again, pushed to her limits as she remains on the edge of sexual release."

14
5 Comments 5
22.4k Views 22.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Ashley reels in her restraints. The day is a blur to her now. The last four days are nothing but a series of images in her head, teasing her desperate body, tormenting it.

Ashley remains bent over the leather padded table. Her legs spread apart and, thanks to the thick leather cuffs around her ankles, unable to move. The brunette slave watches Ashley from across the room. Her hand still attached to her cage, her ass sitting in a damp pool of her juices.

Miss Rose stands in front of Ashley, a slight look of indifference on her face. She hovers over her table of tools and picks up a chain leash.

Ashley can feel her legs shaking. Half from exhaustion, half from her aching pussy gushing cool moisture down along her thighs. She tries to take a few deep breathes to calm herself.

Miss Rose attaches the leash to the slave's collar. Then un-cuffs the girl from her cage.

Ashley can feel her breathing and pulse quicken again. She rolls her wrists and stretches her fingers, realizing how tight they've become from squeezing the side of the table.

Ashley can feel a tingle in her ass as Miss Rose walks the little, leashed slave over to her table.

"Up," Miss Rose instructs the girl, patting the top of the table in front of Ashley.

The petite girl quickly climbs onto the table.

"Face down, here. Ass up."

Miss Rose helps guide the girl into the position she wants.

Ashley watches as the slave, now free of her little prison, is bent down on her hands and knees. Her ass and pussy on display, a foot from Ashley's face. She could smell the girl's satisfied cunt. It made Ashley feel a tinge of jealousy again, as she tried grinding her hips against anything she could. Her pussy throbbed and ached, and she still could not do a thing about it. Like having a terrible itch you are unable to scratch.

The girl's vagina was shaved completely, and would be as pale and white as her, if it weren't glowing red. The small moist lips hanging just slightly open so that Ashley could see the delicate pink velvet inside her.

Ashley's mind begins to wander again. Imagining the pussy in front of her was her own, she watches it get licked and fingered. Ashley's mouth begins to water.

"Do you know what this is?" Miss Roses asks Ashley. She holds up a small, smooth, silver object.

Ashley struggles for a moment before answering.

"I don't think so…" Ashley admits.

"Guess," Miss Rose suggests.

After everything Ashley has been going through, she doesn't have the concentration to form well thought out answers anymore.

"A dildo?" Ashley guesses.

"I'm afraid not, dear. It's a plug. For her ass," Miss Rose explains, a hint of excitement in her voice.

A million things race through Ashley's mind. She examines the thick oval end of the plug, and studies it's shape.

"Open up, dear," Miss Rose says, lifting Ashley's chin up slightly.

Ashley hesitantly opens her mouth. Miss Rose slides the plug into Ashley's mouth. The cold metal felt alien against her lips and tongue.

"Close your lips around it, tightly," Miss Rose orders.

Ashley does, and keeps the egg-shaped plug securely locked in her mouth. Miss Rose slowly pulls on the plug. It spreads Ashley's lips apart and then pops out.

"Good little girl," Miss Rose says, smiling. She looks to the slave. "Be good now. You're going to wear this for the rest of the day. Understood?"

"Yes Miss Rose, thank you," the girl says, almost in a moan.

A few inches from Ashley's face, she watches Miss Rose slowly rub the plug around the ring of the slave's asshole. The girl wiggles and squirms as it rolls along the edge of her hole. Ashley had never seen an asshole up close like this in her life. She becomes filled with new thoughts of curiosity, anxiety, fear and wonder. The girl begins to whine as Miss Rose just continues to tease her little pink hole with the metal plug.

Does that feel good? Can it? I wonder what that would feel like. having something pushed into my ass...

Ashley's curiosity is again interrupted by her aching pussy. It feels swollen, sore, desperate and soaked. The hungering pleads from her cunt run up through her stomach and make it hard for her to breathe.

"Enjoy what you're seeing?" Miss Rose asks. She pauses for a moment as the moist plug sits perched against the slave's ring.

"Yes, Miss Rose. I do, but I want… I mean, I would like to please you now, so that I could..."

Ashley is interrupted by Miss Rose, "Patience dear. You must learn to be more patient. Or I'm just going to keep making you wait longer."

Miss Rose giggles cutely to herself as she turns her attention back to the slave's ass.

Ashley can feel her embarrassment and fear grow in the pit of her belly. It washes over the back of her neck and her head. She feels dizzy. Her pussy is exhausted from endlessly salivating in hopes of being satisfied. Ashley tries to close her eyes and relax, but can't help but curiously watch what Miss Rose is doing to the girl.

Miss Rose presses her left hand on the top of the slave's back and positions her plug-holding right hand at a slight 45 degree angle. The slave arches her back and presents her ass even higher. As she does this, she wraps her feet around Ashley's wrists. Ashley can do nothing about it. The girl's cold toes make Ashley's skin tingle.

She watches Miss Rose apply pressure to the plug. The girl's asshole begins to slowly spread as she moans in pleasure and slight discomfort. The metal object pushes and expands the girl's most private spot. The slave starts to breathe heavily and her toes curl against Ashley's hands.

"Good girl, push out," Miss Rose says, encouragingly.

The girl moans louder now and reaches her right hand underneath her and starts to rub her clit. As soon as her fingers make contact she shrieks with pleasure.

Miss Rose spanks the girl's ass, hard.

"You are not to do that!" Miss Rose scolds.

The girl's hand retreats back in front of her as she bites her lip in frustration.

Miss Rose, no longer feeling the urge to be gentle, shoves the remainder of the plug inside the girl's ass. The slave yelps quietly and her legs press rigidly against Ashley's shackled hands.

"Face down. Hands behind your back," Miss Rose commands.

The girl follows the directions swiftly, but grumbles quietly in frustration. Ashley stares in wonder at the decorative base of the plug, almost flush with the girl's pussy. She imagines what it would be like to have her ass filled like that. She can feel her pussy pulsing as she depicts the pleasure in her mind. Ashley bites her tongue trying to remain sane.

Miss Rose forcefully takes the girl's wrists, crosses them over and handcuffs them together behind her back.

"Can you reach that plug slave?" Miss Rose inquires.

The girl wiggles her hands and fingers, stretching her body to the top of her ass. She doesn't even get close.

"Good. It's staying in overnight unless you behave. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Rose, I do," the girl whimpers in response.

"Good, now, get back down on the floor, where you should be."

The slave nods with obedience and slides onto her side. She wiggles and nudges herself off the table. She kneels in front of Miss Rose, and spreads her legs apart. Her chin is up and her shoulders back, pushing out her small, adorable breasts. Ashley is impressed by the grace and coordination the girl managed in her transition.

Miss Rose tugs on the girl's leash and leads her around behind Ashley. As soon as Ashley loses sight of them, her pulse beats loudly in her neck, and she can feel her juices begin to overflow in anticipation.

"Kneel there," Miss Rose's voice instructs behind Ashley. "How does her pussy look? Hmm?"

"Tasty, Miss Rose," the girl responds, sounding out of breath.

Ashley's back aches from being bent over for so long, but she can barely feel it now. The sensation of having her ass and cunt displayed for a stranger, and not being able to do anything about it, had Ashley feeling incredibly turned on. She could swear she felt a stream of drool pouring from her pussy as she waited for what was next.

"Ohh my. Look at the mess she's made," Miss Rose teases.

Being embarrassed even more causes her juices to gush from her swollen cunt. She closes her eyes tightly in frustration and imagines the women behind her.

"Clean her up. Her legs, her thighs," Miss Rose says, pointing out the streams of juice that have poured down from Ashley's aching hole.

The slave leans herself forward and slowly begins licking the inside of Ashley's right foot. It tickles Ashley, but at this point, any sensation is a glorious distraction from her absolute need to cum.

The girl keeps licking higher and higher as she collects the droplets of pure sexual tension that had escaped the tormented pussy above. As she gets closer and closer to Ashley's cunt, Miss Rose begins to moan, gently.

Ashley can feel the girl moving her tongue hungrily over the flesh of her inner thighs. It no longer tickles, it just teases her pussy.

For fuck's sake, put your tongue inside me. Please! Fuck!

Ashley uses all of her willpower not to shout out in desperation. She knew it would only lead to more teasing, more agonized waiting. She didn't know how much longer she could stand it.

"Look here, those lips of hers are just dripping. Clean them up. But do not touch her clit."

Miss Rose watches carefully as the slave follows her directions.

Ashley begins to tremble as the girl slowly takes her pink labia into her mouth, one at a time. Gripping each soaking fold of between her lips, she gently sucks off the droplets.

Ashley can feel herself trying to scream.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

Her body shakes with horny need, and her clit swells madly. Ashley thinks it might burst.

The girl's mouth leaves Ashley's yearning sex.

"Very good work slave. Stay just like that," Miss Rose says, lovingly.

Miss Rose walks back around in front of Ashley, an excited smile upon her face.

"I'm proud of you dear. You've been patient so far, like a good girl. I know that must have been hard."

Ashley looks into Miss Rose's eyes, hoping to gain as much sympathy as she can.

Miss Rose just smiles subtly, then gracefully pulls down her her black laced panties. She folds them up gently and places them on her side table. The sight of Miss Rose's perfectly manicured pussy, causes Ashley to become rigid. She feels a tingling of excitement jump through her ass.

Miss Rose sits down on the table and opens up her legs. She places her stocking feet on Ashley's back.

Miss Rose's pussy looks like a flower. Its subtle pink and red hues make Ashley salivate.

"I hope you're ready to work, dear," Miss Rose says, sternly.

"I would do anything for you Miss Rose!" Ashley exclaims. Her pussy demanding she cooperate.

"Hmm, we will find that out in good time darling. But for now, why don't we start with my cunt."

Miss Rose gently positions herself closer to Ashley. Her pussy now an inch from Ashley's face.

Ashley can smell her gorgeous mistress. It makes her high and even hornier. The gorgeous cunt that had been kept hidden from her so long is now open, in front of her, glistening.

"Now fuck me with your tongue dear."

Ashley doesn't even have to think. Her head drops her wet mouth between the legs of her mistress. Ashley pushes her tongue, gently, excitedly between Miss Rose's soft folds. The sensation causes both women to purr.

She tastes like sex, wine and perfect pussy. Ashley is determined to please Miss Rose. She wants to tongue fuck her until her face is covered in her juices.

Focus, long strokes. Deep inside, then up to her clit. Keep doing that. Focus Ashley. Forget about cumming for a few minutes. Ugh!

Just the thought of her own pussy, distracts her completely. Now all she can think about is the aching inside her. Pleading for a finger, a tongue, a plug, anything!

"If you can get me to cum. I will let you cum right after my dear," Miss Rose says, between moans.

This is music to Ashley's ears. Serenity, bliss. She feels determined with all of her being to make the beautiful cunt in front of her erupt into her mouth.

She locates Miss Rose's clit with her tongue and teases it with precision. Immediately, Miss Rose responds in gentle moans. Her voice is beautiful. The sounds of her receiving sexual pleasure is like caramel.

"Slave, eat her pussy. Show her how to do it properly," Miss Rose demands.

Ashley had already forgotten about the girl behind her. But before she realizes what's happening, the slender girl's wet tongue delves into her pussy. Ashley screams into Miss Rose's open legs.

"Don't you dare lose focus. I'm the one who gets to cum."

The slave's tongue is relentless. It is already so deep inside her, she can feel the girl's button nose breathing against her asshole. Ashley begins to quiver with pleasure. Like heroin in her veins, the intense pulsing pounds in her cunt, pumping wave after wave of bliss through her body.

Ashley knows she will not be able to hold off an orgasm for very long. Not with the slave's wet tongue sliding deeply into her cunt.

Miss Rose grabs the back of Ashley's head, thrusting her face harder into her dripping sex. Ashley slurps a mouthful of Miss Rose's nectar and swallows it. This causes the pussy to grip Ashley's tongue tightly and Miss Rose whines with pleasure.

Ashley presses her tongue as hard as she can up inside the soaking cunt, desperately trying to get it off. However, the slave laps her own tongue vigorously inside Ashley, causing her legs to buckle. She moans long and hard as her legs shake like crazy. She gasps for air while madly trying to fuck the pussy with her mouth.

The slave begins to suck and lick louder. The wet noises from her mouth on Ashley's cunt echo on the stone walls. Ashley feels her orgasm coming. The aching in her pussy walls feels deafening. Every muscle in her ass and stomach is straining to hold back the incoming violent release.

Ashley sucks on the clit, which is extremely hard against her lips. Miss Rose smells so strongly of wet, mouth-watering pussy, that Ashley can barely breathe. The pheromones causing her to lose the last of her senses and willpower. Her body shakes and pleads with her.

"I'm going to cum!" Ashley yelps, desperately!

"Slave!" Miss Rose commands, immediately.

The tongue inside Ashley's vagina, slides out.

The impending orgasmic wave sits right on the edge inside her belly. Every inch of her body begging it to crash against her pussy, erupting pleasure, everywhere.

Miss Rose holds Ashley's face into her cunt tightly, then plugs Ashley's nose with her other hand. They look into each other's eyes, Ashley in desperation.

"Do. Not. Come."

The words are firm and absolute. And Miss Rose's face shows a seriousness Ashley had not yet seen.

Ashley can't breathe, but her body still begs her for orgasm rather than oxygen. She can feel Miss Rose's juices slowly trickling into her mouth. Ashley focuses as hard as she possibly can. Her body shakes in frustration and then slowly settles. She looks directly into the eyes of her mistress and nods.

Miss Rose lets Ashley breathe again.

"Good girl. I'm proud of you," Miss Rose says, running her fingers through Ashley's hair. "You've made a lot of progress today. And I think you just pushed the limits of your own willpower."

Ashley feels a proudness inside her. The praise from Miss Rose, the most gorgeous woman she had ever laid eyes on, meant more to her than she could rationalize.

Miss Rose's fingers grip the back of Ashley's head again, holding her face against her pussy.

Miss Rose starts grinding her hips up and down, lathering Ashley's face with her nectar. Ashley keeps her tongue firm and long as it drags along the soaking velvet.

"Oh fuck. Good girl!" Miss Rose exclaims. Her moaning becoming deep and intense.

Ashley, tied and restrained, pussy aching and dripping desperately, keeps her tongue in constant rigid motion. The juices from the sopping cunt in her mouth, make her ravenous. Ashley squeaks and moans as Miss Rose fucks her face.

"Slave, lick."

The slave dives her tongue back into Ashley's dripping hole.

Oh fuck me!

Ashley's screams a muffled yelp into Miss Rose's pussy.

The little slave girl, cuffed helplessly, ass full with a plug, tongues Ashley relentlessly.

Miss Rose begins to shake as she rubs Ashley's mouth over her pussy. She watches the slave sink her tongue into Ashley's cunt. Her eyes widen with delight.

Ashley quickly starts to feel the pressure building in her pussy again. She can feel the inside of her cunt pulsing, thumping almost. The girl's skilled, naughty tongue is too much for her. Ashley can feel herself losing control already as she unconsciously pushes her hips back, inviting the girl's tongue to go deeper.

Miss Rose begins rubbing her clit artfully. Her elegant fingers doing their job perfectly. She moans louder now and rolls her hips.

"You've got me close, darling," Miss Rose says, sounding very pleased.

Ashley feels the slave begin to suck hard on her clit. Ashley's whole body shivers with orgasmic tension, she screams loudly.

Her breathing is so fast, she feels like she might pass out.

The wave of pleasure begins to roll through her belly. The intense pressure of the impending climax makes her feel scared. Her emotions going crazy, she screams out.

"I'm going to cum! Please! Please!"

Miss Rose continues rubbing her clit as she rides her pussy into Ashley's tongue. Her nyloned feet pressing down on her pet's back.

"Slave!" Miss Rose commands, continuing to bring herself closer.

The slave once again, removes her slutty mouth from Ashley's hole. Saliva and cunt juice drip from the slave's mouth.

Ashley shakes as she fights the impossible urge to cum all over the dungeon floor. She squeals in frustrated desperation.

Miss Rose opens her mouth wide in pure pleasure. Ashley's eyes go wide, hoping with every part of her being to make her Mistress erupt.

But, Miss Rose slowly stops moving and pulls her soaking cunt from Ashley's mouth.

"Oh my dear, I want to cum so badly."

"I want you to cum so badly!" Ashley blurts out, exhausted, on the edge of madness.

"You are such a good girl. Isn't she slave?" Miss Rose inquires, her throbbing wet pussy still inches from Ashley's lips.

"Yes Miss Rose. Delicious too," the plugged girl replies.

"Well dear, I'm going to let you make me cum," Miss Rose says, smiling at Ashley.

"Thank you Miss Rose! Thank you!"

Miss Rose turns around. She gets on her hands and knees in front of Ashley's mouth and lowers her ass within reach. The fingers of her right hand reach between her legs and begin rubbing her dripping pussy. She whines with pleasure.

"I'm close dear. So close. But, I want your tongue in my ass. Then I'll cum."

Ashley can feel what blood is left her head, leave. She goes weak and begins to whimper. Her throbbing pussy aches and drips.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Continued in part: 4 - C

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Please feel free to give feedback.

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments