Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon ~ Day 5D

"Ashley continues to struggle with her situation and herself."

14
4 Comments 4
23.9k Views 23.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
 Ashley shakes in her restraints as she tries to remember to breathe. The girl licking her pussy is causing her to spasm uncontrollably. Ashley knows she's losing the battle over her body and muscles. Her Mistress is winning and Ashley's greedy need to satisfy her pussy, is consuming her.

Mistress pushes the tip of the plug inwards, causing Ashley's pink star to spread open, just slightly.

"Oh, and it will make you hornier than you've ever been in your life," Mistress moans, darkly.

Hornier? I'm going to die if I can't cum soon. I can't possibly get more turned on! I… I can't handle this!

As the words come out of Mistress' mouth, Ashley's clit hums with pent-up energy. It sizzles with pleasure as the slave throws her tongue up and down it. Ashley's cunt is puffy, hot and begging to be satisfied. It aches deeply and makes Ashley reel against the bar supporting her.

Mistress applies more pressure against Ashley's tight opening. She looks behind her, at Tessa, helplessly watching from the cage.

"She's going through this because you let her misbehave. Naughty, naughty…" Mistress scolds Tessa.

Ashley feels a stream of guilt run through her mind.

Tell Tessa it's not her fault. It's not, I chose this.

Mistress eases the plug into Ashley's hole with more pressure. Her moist ring begins to open up, accepting the first inch of the plug inside.

Oh my fuck!

The sensation inside Ashley's little, pink anus is unlike anything she's experienced. The raw force of the plug invading her most private area spreads panic through her body. Ashley's nipples harden and bulge to the point of aching. Her vagina opens itself up with hungry need, as it drips its honey all over the floor. Ashley's belly cramps with fatigue from suppressing her carnal urges. Her body screams at her for straining it to such an extent.

As Mistress holds the device firmly in position, Ashley can feel her struggling ring, slick with her sex juices, pulsing around the plug.

The thoughts forming in Ashley's mind are now gone. She feels completely at Mistress' mercy, like a toy, an object.

"Relax, slut. Push back against me. Come on, gently. Open up your ass for me, push."

Mistress' words sit in Ashley's brain. Mistress is the only thing in the world right now. She gives Ashley a single path to follow, a beam of light in her dark situation.

Ashley's whole body is aching in desperation and trembling with pleasure. She tries to follow the advice of Mistress and open her ass up. Hoping, madly to please the powerful woman taking her on this journey.

Ashley does the best she can to concentrate and focus her mind on the metal object pressing her tight asshole open. She tries to relax her anus around the rigid device, but the fire in her calfs and the cuffs on her wrists make it impossible.

Ashley lets out a frustrated scream.

"Breathe slut. Take a long, deep breath. We aren't going anywhere until you take this inside you," Mistress informs.

The large metal plug sitting in her soaking, swollen pucker causes Ashley to pant and shake. She tries to push out with her asshole as Mistress instructed.

The plug is able to squeeze, ever so slightly, deeper inside Ashley's tiny hole.

Ashley's toes curl in her thin, pink socks as the metal slides into her ass.

Oh fuck I'm wet! I'm literally dripping onto the floor! Oh god this is dirty. I'm dirty… I hope Tessa will still like me after seeing me… this way. 

Ashley imagines Tessa stroking her hair and kissing her lips softly. She imagines Tessa holding her hand, whispering in her ear. Ashley immediately becomes more relaxed.

"Slave… I want you to use your filthy little mouth and make this dirty whore cum."

Mistress' strict order causes relief to spring through Ashley's body.

Oh thank goodness. Fuck! 

The slave's tongue swims into Ashley's desperate pussy.

Oh Fuck me. This will all be over soon and I'm finally going to cum!

Eager to please Mistress, the slave wiggles and licks every warm, sensitive inch of Ashley's sex.

Ashley can feel the waves of an unrelenting orgasm start to throb deep inside her.

Oh fuck! I can feel it!

The pulsing surge of delicious sensations flowing through Ashley's cunt, ass and belly, begin to change her. She can feel herself losing control over her remaining senses, over her willpower, over her sanity. Her body begs for release, while at the same time, craving more torment. She feels like a slut. She feels like a slave, like a dirty object. Her holes moisten and drip as she feels the most basic urges inside her, growing.

Ashley screams loudly. The tension building in her body is trying to get out any way it can.

Ashley's tight, little asshole loosens, hungry for its punishment. The metal plug now slowly sinking into the cute girl's naughtiest orifice. It feels less awkward now and much more pleasurable.

"But you, slut… you are not to cum."

Mistress' words cut straight into Ashley's soul.

No! No! That's not fair! I… I can't! I need this! I can't take this!

"But, Mistress!" Ashley squeals, desperately in protest.

The slave focuses her tongue directly on Ashley's clit with an evil amount of skill.

Ashley drools uncontrollably as she's tongue-fucked. It is so exquisitely cruel, to be shackled like this, unable to do anything except endure the agonizing pleasure. Ashley's helpless cunt gushes onto the slave's thin lips. The girl purrs as she laps up Ashley's wetness.

Mistress leans over Ashley, keeping full pressure on the back of the plug.

"Your next words better not be complaints, or you'll be wearing this plug permanently."

Ashley feels herself wanting to cry from the emotional drain on her. She is getting so tired fighting with her body's constant, painful reminders of what is happening to her.

The slave is panting loudly as she hungrily tries to make Ashley's pussy stream all over her face. Her tongue begins to bounce between Ashley's clit and the deep, hot centre of her cunt.

Mistress watches the slave work with subtle pleasure on her face. She continues to get Ashley's attention.

"Focus on my voice. Relax your cute, little asshole. Because it's now mine. And I want that tiny, pink hole to swallow this plug. Take it inside you, accept it. Wear it and become a more submissive slut."

Ashley uses the last of her energy to try and ignore the blaring roars of pleasure and frustration pulsing through her pussy and pushes her asshole open.

Her anus heaves with conviction as it swells wetly around the smooth metal. The slave continues to lick aggressively. Her greedy tongue whipping back and forth, up and down, in and out. It makes Ashley's ass wet with excitement. It feels disgustingly naughty.

"Good little girl… a little more," Mistress encourages, keeping the plug firmly pressed into her pet's open pucker.

Ashley's eyes shoot open as she feels the muscle in her anus relaxing. Her straining star becomes just loose enough, allowing the curved metal to slide deeply into her virgin asshole.

Ashley screams out, overwhelmed with a rush of sexual pleasure and emotions as her ass contracts tightly around the plug.

Holy fuck! Oh my god, oh no, oh my god.

The plug sits deep inside, squeezed against the swollen glands in her pussy. The pressure causes a flow of creamy wetness to gush through her cunt and pour into the slave girl's mouth.

The slave doesn't seem to mind. She whimpers in horny need as she laps up Ashley's delicious juices and continues to eat out the pussy in her mouth.

Ashley's body is being forced to cum. The intense spreading of her asshole is giving her sensations she's never experienced. It feels like the blood vessels around her ass and pussy are carrying heroin through them. Every appendage on her body is streaming with electric tingling, somewhere between pleasure and pain, making it all the more erotic.

Mistress taps the base of the plug, teasing the inside of Ashley's anus. The excruciating vibrations reverberate into her aching asshole and pussy. It swells and heaves with the urge to orgasm as the thin, black-haired slave girl fucks Ashley's pussy with her tongue.

"I need to cum Mistress!" Ashley screams in a panic.

"You don't need to cum. You want to cum, slut. And you will not," Mistress answers, tapping the base of the plug again.

Ashley belts out a loud noise, somewhere between a moan and a whimper. The girl's tongue is about to send her over the edge.

Ashley's hands instinctively try to stop the girl, but the wrist restraints keep them firmly in place behind her back. She struggles in vain against the metal buckles. It is incredibly frustrating.

I can't do this! Oh fuck!

The pressure inside Ashley builds. The walls of her pussy throb, swell and ache. Her G-spot is singing with energy, pumping pure pleasure through her body. Ashley can feel her tight ring squeezing the metal in her asshole. The thick plug, preventing her pink hole from closing or relaxing. Ashley can feel the rigid device in her ass pressing on something inside her. The more her insides tighten and contract, the more it squeezes this G-spot in her ass. This A-spot is throbbing and urging the building waves of orgasm to erupt.

Ashley is about to burst. Her willpower, stretched to its very limit as she begins rattling violently against the bonds keeping her chained in position.

"That's enough slave," Mistress' voice commands, causing the girl's tongue to reluctantly leave Ashley's sopping slit.

Ashley is in a state of shock as she feels the intense tidal wave of euphoria struggling to tip her over the edge. She cannot move as the plug in her ass and the intense urge to orgasm paralyze her. Ashley trembles as she hangs over the iron bar in the dim room, every muscle in her body shouting at her for some relief.

The aching muscles in Ashley's ass and pussy throb painfully, begging Ashley to satisfy them by enjoying an orgasm.

Ashley screams into the dark, stone room.

The energy released, startles the slave in front of her. Tessa's heart breaks as she watches from her cage.

Ashley is defeated and completely exhausted as she surrenders herself to the dull, unrelenting, aching pain from suppressing her orgasm.

Mistress is silent as she watches her newest pet suffer with desire. She lets Ashley heave and moan as sex juices squeeze out from her engorged, tortured honey pot.

Ashley feels Mistress' grip on the plug increase. She bites her lip to brace herself.

Mistress pushes the plunger in just slightly. It forces Ashley's ass to open from deep inside her anus. The flowering plug applies deeper pressure on her already desperately swollen sex glands. Her A-spot is stimulated even more as the plug spreads, deep inside Ashley's little behind.

KaydenJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaydenJoy

The device manages to cause more juice to pour from Ashley's cunt. It cascades down the insides of her legs, wetting the pink socks around her ankles.

"Mistress. Please! This isn't fair! I've done everything you've asked," Ashley begs.

"Yes, you have. And you will continue to do so," Mistress replies, sternly.

"I can't handle this plug opening anymore Mistress! I need… I want to cum! Please! I want to, but it feels like I have to!" Ashley begs, quivering with stress.

"You are not being given permission to cum. Therefore, you will not. I am requiring you to take this plug, which means, it is possible to do so. I wouldn't ask you to do something you couldn't do. So you will take it, because you are a good, little, submissive slut."

Ashley hangs her head in defeat. She can feel nothing but the intense pressure, spreading open her pink ring and the tremendous urge to cum.

Mistress continues to speak as she slowly expands the plug further.

"Your job is only to please. That is it. And you want and need to please me right now. Please me by relaxing your dirty, little asshole. Breathe deeply, relax, let me fill you…"

Ashley hears what her Mistress is saying, but fights against it. She pulls her legs hard, trying to free herself… somehow. The chains and leather bonds are too strong of course. Ashley struggles to free her skinny arms. She cannot.

She senses Mistress beginning to squeeze the plunger again. Ashley feels like she's on a roller coaster, at the very top of the ascent. She can see over the edge of the drop. There's nothing she can do now to get off the ride, to quell the growing anxiety, fear and excitement in her belly.

The cold, steel petals widen inside Ashley's trembling anus. The strain on Ashley's organs cause an electric surge of pleasure and discomfort to rush through her body. Her pussy throbs and aches wetly as she's forced to experience the foreign sensations. Her A-spot is squeezed deep inside her, an orgasmic, euphoric surge of chemicals flows through her body. Ashley can feel a blissful, teasing wetness trickle from deep inside her pussy and spill out from between her rosy lips.

Mistress moves her left hand onto Ashley's swollen clit. Her fingertips slide over its puffy, slick surface, overwhelming Ashley with further feelings and emotions.

I can't handle this. I can't do this! 

Ashley feels like crying. But not from pain or discomfort, just from the sheer magnitude of the drain on her body and mind.

"Give me your ass Ashley. Take me inside you. Feel it, enjoy it, accept it, accept me expanding inside you," Mistress commands, softly, darkly. She slowly, painstakingly plays with Ashley's little, pink button. It bulges with arousal and hums with excitement. It is torture.

Ashley's pussy throbs with intense flares of desperation. Her pussy demands relief as her ass is opened from the inside.

"When you are wearing this plug, you will become closer to being a perfect submissive. Feeling this metal inside you, will constantly remind you of your purpose. To serve and please. Your needs will always come 2nd to your Mistress'. It's a hard lesson for some girls to learn…" Mistress whispers. She opens the plug up even further.

Ashley breaks down emotionally as the words wash over her. Her ass and pussy are in blissful agony, and being unable to do anything about it, is destroying her sanity.

Mistress continues to soak her finger in Ashley's gushing vagina. It feels like her clit will explode if it becomes anymore engorged.

Mistress slides the small lock over the base of the plunger. This ensures the device's rigid petals will stay cruelly spread-open inside Ashley's tight, wet asshole.

"How are you doing?" Mistress asks, gently, leaning over Ashley's back.

Ashley can barely process the words. Her head is full of blinding waves of discomfort, pleasure, stress and anxiety.

"Am I helping? Playing with your wet, little clit?"

Ashley suddenly hears herself panting and moaning. She thinks she sounds like a wild animal. An exhausted animal, in heat. A slave to its own instinctual urges.

"Yes… yes Mistress…" Ashley whines, between heaving breaths.

"Are you ready to cum now? My little, plugged pet?"

Ashley hears the words, but can barely believe them. She is so mentally, emotionally and physically exhausted. She can hardly remember a time when she wasn't dripping warm honey from between her tired legs.

Mistress' fingers curl and caress the front of Ashley's pussy. The sensations of pleasure shooting through her body make it hard to breathe. Ashley's heart is pounding in her chest loudly and sending warm blood into her ass and clit. She can feel her body's attention leaving everything else, to serve her desperate erogenous holes.

Her A-spot pulsing with painfully delicious spasms as it squeezes against the splayed plug.

I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Oh fuck! Fuck me!

"Yes Mistress! Please, yes! I am ready to cum Mistress!" Ashley begs, on the verge of breaking down completely.

"Hmm… unfortunately, I believe we are running late. I don't think we'll have time for that now."

Mistress' fingers fall away from Ashley's soaking slit. Their removal seems almost painful. A thousand little daggers of cold, stabbing abandonment fill Ashley's vagina. It's torturous.

"If you would've opened your ass for me a little quicker, I'd have been able to reward you."

No! No! You can't! Please!

A gasp of air escapes Ashley's lungs as her body tries to cope with the wave of tormenting disappointment. Ashley heaves forward as her insides twist and squeeze in desperation. Once again, the pleasure coursing through Ashely's veins is replaced by pain. Every beat of her heart, every pulse from inside her engorged cunt, stings and burns with helpless, begging need.

Ashley can feel herself sinking lower and deeper into the role of a true submissive. Having the fulfillment of her needs and desires held up in front of her, then repeatedly taken away, wears on her severely. She feels powerless to do anything about it, except to continue to try and please her domme. To trust Mistress.

Mistress attaches the slave's collar to the bar, making sure the girl cannot go anywhere. She then unhooks Ashley's collar, finally allowing Ashley to stand up straight. Her back cracks and its muscles strain as she becomes upright.

The plug buried deeply in her little, pink hole causes her ass and belly to throb. Everything inside her feels so incredibly tight. Her moist ring swells, pumping tingles of heroin-like pleasure into her cunt. The euphoric sensation is tainted by the painful aches, demanding orgasm. They relentlessly emanate throughout her. The maddening urge oppresses her whole being. Ashley can feel her willingness to do anything for satisfaction, growing. It scares her. Ashley remembers a nature documentary she watched a few years ago. A polar bear would never dare attack a fully grown walrus in a pack. But, if it is starving badly enough, it will risk its life to satisfy its hunger, no matter the cost.

Mistress unhooks Ashley's ankles, but keeps Ashley's wrists bound together behind her back.

The frantic urge to expel the plug, but being unable to do so, drives Ashley wild. The excess stress and sexual frustrating resulting from this, can be found in Ashley's overheated, gushing cunt.

Ashley brings her legs in together for the first time in what seems like hours. She feels her slick cream on the insides of her thighs.

"You are such a fucking wet, little girl, aren't you?" Mistress says, smiling.

Embarrassed, Ashley turns her head to try and see Tessa. But before she can, Mistress covers her eyes with a black blindfold. It's fastened tightly around her head.

Ashley can feel Mistress put a finger through her collar's ring. She's tugged forward. Ashley helplessly follows where her Mistress pulls her.

Walking with the giant plug in her ass is incredibly challenging. It presses against every inch of her insides. The intense pressure is almost 

deafening to her senses.

"Ashley!" Tessa yelps, through the bars of her cage.

Tessa…

Ashley turns her head in the direction of the girl's soft, adorable voice. But Mistress yanks on Ashley's collar, reminding her of her duty.

"You were not to speak. You are going to get more than a spanking when I return," Mistress scolds, in Tessa's direction.

Ashley feels an incredible surge of sympathy shoot through her body. Her affection for Tessa, helping her deal with the immense strain on her body and mind. She tries to keep herself completely focused on putting one foot in front of the other as she follows Mistress out of the room and into another.

"Stop. Do not move an inch," Mistress commands, strictly.

Ashley tries to relax. Unfortunately, all of her muscles are on the verge of spasming out of control from stress and fatigue. Ashley stands as still as possible, quivering, shuddering under her blindfold.

"How does that ass feel? Does it feel owned?" Mistress teases, cruelly.

"It feels… intense, Mistress! It's owned! It's yours. I am yours. I will do anything you ask Mistress," Ashley admits, hoping to be freed from her current predicament.

Mistress leans into Ashley's small, delicate ear, "Your little girlfriend is next."

Before Ashley can even think of responding, she hears Mistress' clacking heels moving into the distance.

Soon, there is nothing. Lost in complete darkness, all sound vanishes. Ashley feels trapped in the silence, petrified to move any part of her body, even subtly.

Suddenly, her nose picks up a familiar scent. A beautiful, rustic aroma, reeking of beauty and power.

Miss Rose?

"You are such a good little girl. I would love it if you'd come with me and let me show you off. Would you do that for me?" Miss Rose asks, gently.

"Yes Miss Rose," Ashley answers, a sense of relief in her voice.

Ashley feels Miss Rose's hand touch the side of her cheek, caressing it. The soft, warm contact fills Ashley with a refreshing comfort.

"Would you do anything for me dear?" Miss Rose asks, lovingly.

"I would Miss Rose. Yes!" Ashley shouts, eager to serve her Mistress in the hopes of being rewarded.

"Give yourself over to me completely dear. And I will take care of you," Miss Rose promises. She moves her hand onto Ashley's breast, warming her cold, hard nipple.

The swelling pressure in Ashley's ass, causes her whole body to ache and whine. The immense stress on her erogenous holes, fills her body with an insane amount of pheromones. She can feel her hot, dewey cunt pulsing between her trembling thighs.

I give myself to you Miss Rose. Please… please take care of me… I need it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued In Day 5-E

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments