Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cat o Nine Tails

"A woman tells her new boyfriend she enjoys being disciplined."

25
8 Comments 8
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Ashlie and Daniel were still getting to know each other. On this date, they were indulging in one of Daniel’s passions, not just sailing, which he loved, but the history of sailing. They were touring a 300-year-old frigate tall ship.

The ship was set up with many displays and information plaques. Daniel demonstrated his knowledge by answering Ashley's questions about the ship, its crew, and their lives at sea. Ashlie was fascinated by how many men it took a warship of this size to sail and fight. How could so many men be crammed into the space they were viewing?

Her fantasy took flight at the thought of one hundred men swinging in hammocks with their asses bumping together when the ship rocked. A girl could have such fun! She had to ask,

“What did they do about sex?”

“Buggery was punishable by hanging, so there was little male-to-male action. The crew was never allowed ashore for fear of desertion. If the Captain let them out of discipline, ‘wives’ would come aboard, and they would fuck right here where they ate and slept.”

Ashlie heard the word discipline, and her mind wandered into new thoughts. Being disciplined was something she enjoyed. She hadn’t discussed this aspect of her sexuality with Daniel yet.

Daniel saw Ashlie take on a sensual pose. He misinterpreted it as her thinking of wild exhibition orgies. He wouldn’t spoil her thoughts with the realities of a sailor’s hard life, the cheap whores they could afford, and the bits of privacy they would rig. He liked her horny!

They strolled further down the gun deck to where there were tiny berths for the warranted sailors. Looking into the Bosun’s berth, Ashlie spotted a small red bag hanging on a peg.

“What’s the red bag for?”

“It contains the Cat o’ nine tails. The red color helps hide blood stains.”

“What the heck is a cat of nine tails, and why would there be blood?”

“It’s a type of whip. It has nine strands of cord with rows of knots. It is used to flog an offender’s back. Each strike of the back is called a lash. If enough lashes are ordered, the offender’s back will bleed.”

Daniel’s description caused Ashlie to shiver. Again, Daniel misinterpreted her body language.

“These were hard men. It took hard punishment to keep them in line.”

Ashlie decided to take the plunge. She made moon eyes at Daniel and said softly,

“I’d love to be flogged!”

Daniel’s eyes got big as he processed what he heard. Then he smiled and felt his cock getting big too. He drew Ashlie into a long, lingering kiss. She returned the kiss with interest. Her gamble paid off. Daniel seemed to accept the idea of her wanting to be flogged. He ended the kiss with a light nip on her neck. He whispered confidentially into her ear.

“You know, they would gather the crew to witness, tie the offender immobile, and cut the clothing off of him!”

Ashlie continued to shiver at the thoughts of public exposure, humiliation, bondage, and punishment. He ended his lecture with a slap on her rump. Ashlie squealed with delight.

“We need to end this tour. There are better things we could be doing and discussing.” Daniel insisted.

Ashlie agreed. She dragged Daniel down the gangway in her hurry to be home. She distracted his driving on the way to her place with a hand in his crotch. This earned her a couple of stern warnings about her behavior. His cock never diminished.

When her front door closed behind them, Daniel pinned her to it. He freed his cock through his fly, yanked down her stretch pants, and took her hard and fast right there in the entry. Her emotions afire, Ashlie came fast. Daniel pounded out his release shortly after that.

Their lust satisfied, Daniel led her to the couch and opened the discussion about her desire to be punished. They talked about what turned her on and off-limits actions. They agreed on a trigger word to start a punishment scene and a safe word to end it immediately. Daniel admitted to enjoying punishing the willing. Ashlie admitted to being naughty to signal her need to be disciplined.

There is no time like the present, Daniel thought.

“Attend,” he stated in a commanding tone.

Ashlie assumed a submissive pose.

“Yes, Daniel,” she replied.

“Turn off all the lights, open the drapes, and stand before me,” he ordered.

Ashlie went to work. Her front window looked down into the pool court, leaving her living room in a cool, shimmering light. She stood before Daniel, trembling, with her hands held behind her.

“Strip!” He simply stated.

It was late evening, so her apartment complex was quiet. Still, her mind burned with the thought of somebody walking past her window or glancing in from another apartment. She had no choice. She had to obey regardless of the risk.

When she revealed her breasts to Daniel, she felt her clit throb. Pulling her pants off, she was now fully exposed. Worst yet, her arousal had their combined sex fluids seeping down her thighs, allowing anyone to know how nasty she was.

“Playing with my cock while I drive through heavy traffic is dangerous.”

“Yes, Daniel.”

“I’m going to spank you until you understand the danger! Lie across my knees.”

“Yes, Daniel.”

She draped herself with her buttocks centered on his knees. She stretched out so that just her fingertips and toes touched the floor. Daniel loved the sight of his slender girlfriend displayed before him. Her dark tan contrasted the thin white strips from the tiny bikinis she preferred. He could feel her trembling in anticipation. Her pussy was swollen open, and her clit was on prominent display.

Daniel reached down and spread their fluids around like he was applying sunscreen. Ashlie pushed back against his hand, trying and failing to encourage him to brush up against her clit.

“I begin”

He slapped her on the ass. She didn’t react. He set a slow pace and never slapped the same spot. He increased the pressure until she jerked in response. Her tan hid any early redness. He was well into it before he noticed her bottom taking on a pink hue.

Ashlie was in heaven. Daniel had found the correct striking pressure to send the pain deep into her. She thought about the loud slaps and how they would alert her neighbors to what a kinky slut she was. Suddenly, she climaxed violently. She contorted herself around her lover.

Daniel gave her a few more slaps to prolong her release. When her spasms subsided, he pushed her to the floor. He pulled out his throbbing cock and demanded, “Suck me off!”

Ashlie found her bottom too tender to sit on. She stayed on her knees and rested her breasts on Daniel’s thighs to get his cock into her mouth. This placed her ass in the air on full display. Daniel took advantage of this to lean forward and rake his nails across her hot spots. This drove her forward and deeper onto his cock.

Daniel pulled her buttocks apart.

“Now anybody walking by will see this cock lover’s sopping pussy!”

Ashlie sucked extra hard on Daniel’s cockhead, triggering his orgasm.

When he finished, he got up and closed the drapes. He undressed and led her to bed. They cuddled together in a sated warmth until sleep took them.

    o0o

A package was at her door when Ashlie arrived home on Wednesday evening. Once inside her apartment, Ashlie noticed a rose-tinted envelope attached to the package. The envelope was addressed to her. She pulled it free of the package and opened it to find a letter inside.

~ Attend ~

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

You will be picked up on Friday evening for a special event.

The package contains the outfit I expect you to wear.

Do not open the package until after 7 pm on Friday.

Wear nothing else. No underwear, no shoes, no makeup.

I will be waiting for you at the destination.

    o0o

Ashlie left work early on Friday. She took a long, soaking bath and pampered herself with moisturizing lotions. Not knowing if food would be involved, she ate light. Then she fidgeted until 7 p.m. She ripped open the package to find three items inside: a shirt and pants made of rough white canvas and a three-foot length of hemp rope.

Both the shirt and pants were oversized for her. The pants had buttons on a square flap in the front. The shirt was designed to be pulled on over her head. She suddenly realized that she was looking at a sailor’s uniform from the past.

Stripping naked, she pulled the pants up. Even buttoned, several extra inches were at her waist so the pants would not remain on. She used the rope to tie them in place. The jumper came past her hip, covering the rope at her waist.

Ashlie decided she needed the correct knot for the rope belt. Her browser search came up empty. She chose to use the same knot later sailors would use on their neckerchiefs. A ‘square’ knot she learned was easy to tie.

The knot was the only ‘proper’ part of this outfit. Her image in the mirror looked slovenly. What was Daniel planning, and why supply such a crude uniform? Ashlie’s thoughts were flying in every direction.

A pounding on her front door ended her speculations. She opened it to find two sailors in correct uniforms that included long knives hanging from their waists.

“Seaman Anderson. Surrender peacefully! We are to return you aboard.” One of the sailors bellowed. Her heart fluttered as she was handcuffed and led away.

o0o

As Ashlie was escorted aboard the tall ship she and Dan had toured, she heard a shrilled whistling followed by someone shouting.

“All hands muster midships to witness punishment.”

That’s when she remembered the red bag and her request to be flogged! Aroused, Ashley’s pussy moistened. Her mood heightened when she noticed the handful of sailors gathering were mostly shirtless. Their healthy chests were soaked in sweat on this hot summer night. They all looked fuckable to her.

“Bring the prisoner before me!” Someone commanded.

Ashlie was escorted aft. Looking up, she saw Daniel in a 17th-century Captain’s uniform standing at a rail above her.

“Seaman Anderson, I find you guilty of desertion. Bosun, 100 lashes, to be administered immediately.” Daniel declared.

Ashlie felt fear creeping in. She could not handle 100 lashes from the cruel knotted tails of the ‘cat.’

“Aye, Captain. Master-at-Arms, prepare the prisoner for punishment.” The Bosun replied.

Her escorts removed her handcuffs and turned her to face the crew. She felt cold steel down her back as a knife was used to cut open her jumper. It fell to the deck, exposing her heaving breasts to the sailors. Expressions of appreciation and cat-calls followed her uncovering.

“Belay that!” The Bosun barked.

Ashley’s pants soon joined her jumper on the deck. She now noticed bulging trousers in the crew. The breeze blowing across the deck tickled goosebumps over her skin. Her heightened arousal now had lubricant oozing from her pussy. It was clear the crew could see her glistening vagina when tongues moistened their lips and made lapping motions.

She was led to a wooden grate that had been lashed upright. The Master-at-Arms tied her wrists and ankles to the grating, pulling her into the spread-eagle position. She could still see half of the gathering through the grating. Her mind reeled with all these young men seeing her restrained, a horny slut needing servicing.

The Bosun pulled out a whip made up of one hundred soft suede falls. He swung it about to warm up. Ashlie heard air whooshing behind her and flinched, but nothing touched her. Then the whip landed full on her buttocks. She was disappointed at the lack of pain. It felt more like a warm caress than punishment.

The Bosun warmed her back, butt, and thighs with a dozen lashes. He then adjusted his technique. Instead of the falls landing full on Ashley’s body, he added a withdrawing flip. The tips snapped just as they reached Ashley. She moaned in pleasure with the hundred tiny bites across her back. That’s what she craved. She embraced the high number of lashes ordered by her Captain.

The Bosun stopped after 25 lashes. Ashley’s backside was on fire. She was withering and moaning from the pleasure this level of pain was extracting. She could see the crew rubbing their cocks as their arousal climbed from observing her wantoned reactions.

The Bosun handed the whip to his mate. The Mate’s fresh arm imparted a bit more pain than the last lash. Ashlie squirmed, welcoming the fresh pain.

The Mate stopped at 50 lashes. At this point, Ashlie was in ecstasy and very close to an orgasm. Some of the crew had pulled out their glistening cocks and were openly stroking them. Her depraved passion turning others on formed a feedback loop.  She felt humiliated that so many were seeing the nasty acts that turned her on.

Still, look at those magnificent hard cocks on display. All in response to her.

The Bosun took the whip from his mate. His fresh arm was all Ashlie needed. She wailed and came hard after five of his lashes.

“Belay punishment.” The Captain ordered.

“Kiss the Gunner’s Daughter is needed. See to it, Bosun.”

“Aye, Captain.”

Ashlie was cut free of the grate and led to the ship's side. She was laid over a cannon and again tied in place. This left her ass at waist level and her pussy on display. She felt a cock head at its entrance and could just glimpse a Captain’s uniform behind her. She accepted her lover’s cock and received the pounding it delivered with relish.

“Seaman Anderson’s mouth is available for any needing relief.” Her Captain grunted between strokes.

A straining cock was presented to her. She couldn’t lift her head enough to see who it belonged to. Good girls don’t suck the cocks of random strangers. She was a good girl. She had no choice. She must obey and do this dirty act. She opened her mouth and allowed the cock in. She sucked it with enthusiasm. She also felt sprays of cum landing on her burning back.

When the cock in her mouth spasmed and filled it, she had her second orgasm of the night. A new cock replaced the spent one.

This seemed to go on forever. Daniel’s pounding would build her arousal, and a strange cock jerking and spewing in her mouth would trigger her release. Her back received a coating of soothing jizz from those sailors that never made it to her sucking mouth.

Daniel finally reached his peak and pulled out to add his semen to her ass. There were no more cocks presented.

“Bosun, clear away this mess.” The Captain ordered.

Buckets of cool water were poured over Ashley. She was cut loose and wrapped in soft towels. More hands than she could account for helped tenderly dry her.

“Dismiss the crew.” Came the order.

Each sailor gave Ashlie a gentle kiss before disappearing below deck. This left her alone with her Captain.

“That was the best flogging I’ve ever received. Thank you for accepting my sexual needs and satisfying them so well.”

“You're welcome, my love. I see a long and happy relationship ahead of us.”

Arms wrapped tight, they kissed deep.

Published 
Written by LordCephius
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments