Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Club 13

"Thank you JWren for your awesome editing."

24
24 Comments 24
11.6k Views 11.6k
7.3k words 7.3k words
Recommended Read

There was a tremble in my hand as I slipped the black, crystalline card into the slot. That barely noticeable tic was the only outward sign of my anxiety as data encrypted in the card flowed through the system. Hidden protocols were unlocked, allowing the lift to access a floor most hotel guests would never see. A heartbeat later, the double doors slid silently together. I was embraced by a sensation of motion as a soft, feminine voice told me what I already knew.

Thank you, Mr. Devereux. Express ride to the thirteenth floor. Going up.

Swallowing hard, I noted the flutter in my belly was becoming a buzz while the elevator rose. The soft ping when I passed floor after floor was like a gauge rising to its red zone, as if measuring my anticipation for what was to come. Straightening my black silk tie, I steadied myself, determined to appear calm as the lift stopped.

Thirteenth floor. The Kensington welcomes you to Club 13.

Standing with my hands clenched behind my back, I absorbed the sudden change of atmosphere when the doors slid open. The lights, brilliant and warm in the floors below, were subdued here. An atmosphere of privacy and anonymity pervaded the space, even in the open floor of the Central Hall. Beyond my lift, down into the vast, circular pit, dozens of illuminated oases formed islands of light in the darkness. Out of that darkness, a young woman appeared, smiling a welcome as we met at the steps leading into the pit.

"Mr. Devereux, welcome,” Mindy chirped before buzzing my cheek with a kiss. "Master Chen's preparations are almost complete. Please, feel free to mingle while I get your drink. As you know, all the members in the Hall welcome visitors. Whether they wish you to participate is, of course, up to them."

At five foot three, Mindy was as petite as she was beautiful. Her long, blonde hair lay in a French braid across the open back of her scarlet dress and the black leather collar of her submission was clearly visible against the porcelain perfection of her neck. Attached to the collar, a small, golden lock hung delightfully at her throat.

Raising an eyebrow, I fingered the lock. "This is new. When were you collared, if you'll forgive my asking?"

Blushing, Mindy’s blue eyes met my gaze. "Yes, my Master agreed to keep me just a few weeks ago."

"Well, he's a lucky man. I assume the lock is meant to alert any other Dominant of your Master's protection?"

"Yes, it is," she replied, still keeping her chin raised in willing acquiescence of my touch.

"I'm not a Dominant, but I am a gentleman, so regretfully I must respect its sanctity. More is the pity. I had hoped to one day enjoy your company in one of these circles. I don't suppose your Master would consider giving you to me for a night?"'

Mindy's blush deepened but the mirth in her eyes told me she sensed my pass was merely in jest. "You'd have to take that up with Him. I am but his toy. He chooses with whom I am to play."

"Ah, touche'. You are good at this, aren't you? Alas, I am afraid it won't be me. Anyway, I have another toy to play with tonight. She should be in less of a position to deny me my pleasure."

As the Club's hostess, Mindy was off limits in any case, but I enjoyed our provocative banter.

"I'm sure Master Chen will see to that. I almost wish my Master would lend me to you. I might enjoy being subjected to your particular fetish."

Her sweet smile failed to hide the playful glint in her eye and I couldn't resist caressing her chin with a fingertip. "You are the little minx, aren't you? Maybe you should count yourself lucky I won't get the chance. Do let me know when Chen is ready. I find myself eager to begin."

Before taking my leave, I enjoyed a longer than necessary gaze at Mindy's svelte body — partly because of the generous amount of cleavage she displayed, but more because it pleased me to let her feel my desire in such a personal way. Here in the Club, I was free to express my lurid nature in a way that would be wholly inappropriate in the world beyond those elevator doors. That was but a small part of what made Club 13 the most unique and exclusive gathering in the city.

ooOoo

I was so completely bored with my sex life. Everything I wanted to try, everything that might make sex exciting again, my husband turned down. The same old missionary style was painfully stale. I was no longer getting turned on by it, let alone get off. I even found excuses not to have sex rather than put up with his clumsy and half-hearted efforts in bed.

I was losing interest in sex… well, certainly with him.

Instead, I began masturbating to porn, particularly rough bondage and discipline scenes. I watched girls being used, treated like sluts. They loved it — and I got hotter and hotter with every video. At the end of some films, girls were interviewed and they explained why they enjoyed being used.

That started me wondering what it would be like, and if I could ever bring myself to take part. It would need to be totally confidential; I couldn’t risk starring in such a video. But that didn’t prevent me from being drawn to the idea. Part of me knew I’d love to be used like it. The mere idea of letting a guy do whatever he wanted to me, made me hot. Hell why not?

I wouldn’t risk getting hurt, but if I could find a place where I could choose what I wanted and how hard they would do it to me… wow, then I was up for it! I still looked pretty damn sexy with prominent perky tits and a shapely ass. Plus a very needy pussy. What more could they want?

So, the next day, I read an advertisement seeking women who had an interest in acting in those kinds of movies. I called the agent but, when he found out I wanted to do the video for my own enjoyment and not for sale, I was given the number of another agent more suited to my needs.

He was named Jacob Scelus and he represented the Kensington Hotel of all places. It was weird — but he told me about a very exclusive club and a man who would be very willing to have me. As this club apparently offered the safety I needed, I arranged for an appointment.

As I showered in readiness for my appointment, I made sure I was smoothly shaven. Then I applied makeup and dressed in my shortest skirt and a blouse that displayed a lot of my cleavage.

Driving to the building, my panties were already wet just thinking about it. I parked, gave my name at the office reception, and sat to wait. Having previously filled the paperwork, it wasn't long before they called me.

When I walked into the office, Jacob got right to the point. He asked me what were my limits. I told him I really didn't have any but I wanted to have fun and a cock to fill my hungry pussy. We discussed a few details about what I was interested in and I was given a safe word. If I used that word, the action would stop and I would dress and leave. No questions asked. But I would never be able to return.

I nodded and then he asked when I might want to start.

“As soon as possible,” I said, and an appointment was arranged with a Mister Chen for the following week.

oo0oo

As Mister Chen walked me down the hall, I looked from side to side at the many doors. Some had people’s names on them, others had sexual acts. I kept looking; so much to take in.

While we walked, Chen told me some rules and what to expect. First rule was to remove my clothes as soon as I walked into an appointed room. Clothes were not allowed once the door closed.

When we got to the room, I walked in and he immediately showed me where the hook was for my clothes. I stood there a minute and looked around.

"Is there a problem, slut?" Chen asked.

“No," I said.

He walked quickly to me, grabbed the back of my hair, and yanked my head backward.

"From the moment you walk in that room, you address me as Master, do you understand, slut? If you don't, I can make sure you do real quick."

Suddenly I had doubts. Do I really want this? Did I really want to be treated this way? What the hell was I thinking?

Yet, I removed my clothes — and my panties were wet.

Master Chen yelled for me to lay on a bench on my tummy with legs spread. As I did this, I felt my arms being tied above my head and my feet were tied with my legs stretched far apart.

A pillow was placed under me, raising my ass, and my hair was pulled into a ponytail. A rope was tied to it and my head was pulled back until it was level with his cock. Before I knew it, Master Chen's cock was being shoved at my mouth and I opened my lips to accept it. He was extremely large — very thick and very long. Damn, his dome filled my mouth.

As Master Chen’s cock filled my mouth, I felt hands rubbing oil over my body.

"This will keep your skin from cutting or tearing open,” Master Chen said.

I tried to speak but it was impossible with his cock in my mouth. He even shoved it further in and yelled in my face, "Did you have something to say, slut?”

Tears spilled down my face as he forced his cock deeper into my throat. "Swallow it, bitch. Open your throat and take all my cock."

I tried relaxing my throat to accept his huge rod. It felt like the helmet was clogging my throat but I took in more of his meat as I relaxed — and thought about why I was there. There really wasn’t a problem. It’s what I wanted; I wanted to be used and misused. So, stop fighting it and enjoy what’s happening.

I began to move my head back and forth, swallowing more and more of his cock. Master Chen's hand was on the back of my head as he shoved deeper and deeper into my throat.

Amazingly, his huge erection gradually became even harder. It was the biggest I’d ever seen but I was determined to take all of him.

I relaxed and tried to feed more of his length into my throat. All of a sudden I felt a hard slap to my ass. I gargled a scream and, at that second, he thrust his cock all the way down. His pelvis hit my nose and his balls slapped against my chin.

Right then, he had complete control and he began fucking my mouth hard and fast. I felt his enormous cock expand even more, his body tensed and he growled while spurts of his thick cream shot down my throat. He fucked my throat relentlessly until every drop was out, his balls empty.

Finished, he withdrew his cock from my mouth. "You better have swallowed all of my load, slut, or you will get plenty more,” he said.

He started walking around me, like he was checking me out, touching me everywhere. Then he blindfolded me and I tried to sense where he was, what he was about to do.

I felt a hand slide over my ass and between my legs. I moaned. Damn, it felt so good.

“You like this, eh, slut?"

Before I could answer, he stopped and I felt a sting over my ass. I screamed in shock and pain.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled

"You questioning me, slut? You plan on using your safe word?"

"No, no, I'm not.”

"Then don’t ask questions, just do as you’re told."

Smack! Across the same cheek. Then on the other cheek.

I tried to move but couldn't. I screamed. It was hurting. I’d never been smacked like it and I felt my blood boiling… yet, I’d given my permission for all of this. I was the wanted that wanted it.

Smack again. Again and again… I felt my buttocks were on fire. Then I heard him step away.

I took a deep breath. What next? Over my heavy breathing, I heard him walking back toward me and then came a swooshing sound. What the hell was that?

I felt a stinging on my pussy.

"Damn you, fucker,” I screamed and tried to close my legs but couldn't.

"Excuse me, bitch!" He sounded really pissed now. I was in for it. "Who the hell are you talking to?"

The same noise and I felt another sting to my pussy. I screamed again. Tears ran down my face and Master Chen pulled off the blindfold.

"Do you wish to stop? Want to use your safe word? If you do, now is the time to do it,” he told me. "Once I begin again… well, we won’t stop. So, make your decision now. This is the agreement you made. Now — or you finish up the time. And, remember, you do have another after me."

I looked up at him through my tears. ”I want to finish. This is what I want. I want to go all the way."

Master Chen released my arms, brought them around to my back and retied them. He stepped between my spread legs and grasped one of my wrists. I felt his swollen helmet nudging my pussy entrance. With his other hand around his thick shaft, he rubbed the huge cock’s head up and down my slit. I was soaked, so turned on by him, so wanting his massive cock inside of me. Fuck me, fuck me now. I need it. Give it to me.

In my next breath, I felt him thrust inside. Oh my god, I’m splitting in two. He showed no mercy, thrusting like a mad bull. But my body was so hungry for his mega monster that the pain rapidly changed to pleasure.

I tried rising to meet his pounding. I wanted him deeper, but he was already slamming into my depths, sliding through my folds, spreading me wide open. His began to rub a thumb on my clit. I was on fire and ready to come when I hear him in my ear, "Don't you dare come without asking, slut.”

“Please, please, can I come now?" I begged.

“Hell, no you can’t," he yelled and slammed into me faster, harder. His cock was rigid, hot, thick and long as he picked up the pace. His thumb began moving faster on my clit and I desperately wanted to push back onto his hardness but I was tied down.

"Fuck me, I need to come,” I heard myself yelling.

Master Chen ignored me, thrusting hard and deeper as if he wanted to tear me apart. Then, thankfully, he yelled, “Come, slut. Come now.”

I began to buck and scream, clenching hard on his giant manhood. I never wanted the feeling to end as his hot load burst into me, filling me with streams of cream. Spurt after spurt saturated my cunt and I milked every drop I could get from him.

I felt him collapse on me — but only for a few seconds.

He got up, saying, "Your host for the night will be right in. Have a good night, and be a good girl."

And I heard the door open and shut.

I was alone, a mess, with Master Chen’s cream trickling out of my tender, raw pussy. I’d been thoroughly fucked, sensationally battered by a monumental cock. But it wasn’t over yet. I exhaled noisily.

Whatever is going to happen to me next?

00O00

I was just finishing my tumbler of Hennessy when Mindy reappeared. I swear, that girl moved so smoothly she could sneak up on a ghost. A necessary skill I suppose, all things considered.

Taking the liberty of having her sit next to me, I idly caressed her exposed thigh while we watched a beautiful sub in a back leather harness kneel before her master and suck his cock as he watched another sub being flogged.

The scent of sex was thick here in the pit, and the sounds of the flog and the whimpers of the helpless slaves, mixed wonderfully with the overall music of others in the throes of passion. The sub who’d captured my attention stole a glance in my direction, smiling around her master's rampant shaft.

“I'm sure her Master would let you have her, if you desired," Mindy whispered.

I shook my head. "No. She’s a pretty little thing, but no. Chen's promised me something special tonight and I want to save my strength."

I looked at the sub and said, ”Not that I won't come back for you later, little one.”

With a faux pout, the dark-eyed slave licked her lips and returned her attention to her Master, sucking his cock while he acted as if he was unaware of either of us.

"Speaking of Master Chen, his captive is waiting." Pulling her cell from her purse, Mindy flicked it on, displaying the image of a naked woman, bound on her hands and knees to a table. She was struggling quite hopelessly against the cuffs on her wrists.

A hunger stirred within me, and my cock began to swell. "Now, that is appetizing, don't you agree?"

Mindy blushed a deep crimson, but nodded, never taking her eyes off the screen. “Yes, Mr. Devereux. I wouldn't mind being her tonight," she mused with a longing only a true submissive could feel.

"Perhaps your Master will lend you to me someday."

'Perhaps, Mr. Devereux. But I wouldn't get my hopes up."

"Ah. Such a pity, but hope springs eternal."

Following Mindy's lead, I considered the captive girl in the video. She was wonderfully frightened and her auburn hair was wild and matted over her breasts. She appeared quite authentic, something particularly special. I knew she was actually in full consent of what was to come. While my fetish may only be satisfied by these darker games, Club 13 took extraordinary efforts to ensure both the safety and willingness of everyone involved. I knew that with one word from that little bitch, the game would end and the Club’s security would rain hell on me if I failed to stop.

That was fine with me. My proclivities may have been dark, but I wasn't a barbarian. I had no wish to harm her. It was the emotional thrill I sought, and much like the girl in the room, I knew it was the game itself that supplied it.

Kiyoshi Chen, all five-foot-five of dignified extremes, stood waiting at the door. His perfectly tailored suit and exquisitely manicured goatee gave him a subtle but sinister look — perfect for the mood.

“Greetings, Andre. And Mindy, such a vision of beauty. What on earth are you doing with this rogue? I do hope your Master hasn't let him corrupt you. It's my fondest hope that I'm the lucky man who first gets a chance to, shall we say, enjoy your company."

Mindy's blush returned even more brightly. Remaining still, she kept her eyes downcast until freed to meet his gaze with a slight rise of his upturned hand. Once given permission, she brushed her lips on his cheek and placed her hands warmly in his.

"No, Sir,” she said. "It's nothing like that. My Master is still intent on keeping me for himself. I'm merely escorting Mr. Devereux to your chamber."

"Ah, well. So I should have expected."

I watched with detached amusement as Mindy and Chen danced around the formalities of their respective stations. As I was not in their lifestyle, Mindy could address me as a near equal, but as Chen was a well respected Dominant, her demeanor toward him was totally different.

Absolute respect filled her voice and she only met his gaze after he’d given permission. I had to admit, commanding a well-trained submissive like Mindy had an undeniable appeal, but it required a level of discipline I found to be bothersome.

After Mindy said her goodbyes, Chen and I watched with bemused disappointment as her lovely figure disappeared down the hall.

"One day, my friend, I'll get my chance to make that girl wish she was mine."

Chen raised a skeptical eyebrow and then shook his head. "Come now, Andre. If you had such a delicate flower, would you allow men like us to slip her into our lapel?"

"I suppose not."

"Well, fear not my friend, I have another boutonniere for you, and this one has made herself deliciously available."

oo0oo

Chen told me little about the women inside, save that she was eager in her own way. He did, of course, remind me of her safe word, but claimed she was unlikely to employ it. He seemed to think she was in desperate need of my particular brand of perversion.

I waited until he vanished down the hall before trying the door. The woman inside — I didn't ask her name as it wouldn't be used — thought herself to be quite helpless. Maintaining that aspect of the illusion would be critical.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Of course, the Club’s staff discreetly monitored all privately used submissives for both their safety and willingness to continue. Those cameras were disguised, and no recording would be allowed out of the Club. Such were the protections insisted on by Kassandra Bane that I often wondered if a Dominant who took more liberty than he or she was given might ever be seen outside the Club again.

That unsavory thought aside, this was the moment I'd been waiting for. My body was ablaze with excitement. So much so, I feared I might get sweaty palms. That wouldn't do at all. I was relieved to find my hands dry and steady as I reached for the knob.

How I entered would be critical. I was certain she would feel vulnerable and indeed, she was. She did not know me and only what she’d been told by Chen would color her thoughts. She would be excited — she did, after all, want this — but she would be as anxious and frightened as a kitten caught in a trap. Those were the emotions I needed to nurture. I would do my best to suspend her disbelief and keep her in the moment until my needs were satisfied.

Unlike the rest of the hotel, the Kensington used old-style, mechanical locks in the Club. Turning the key, I smiled with carnivorous satisfaction as the metallic vibration of the tumblers reverberated through the door. Just as I'd hoped, she was startled, apparently unsettled and wary of me as I went into the room.

Saying nothing, I paused long enough for her heart to race. Turning with a mere glance in her direction, I removed my suit jacket with a disdain calculated to make her feel insignificant. My aim was to make her feel I was in complete control. Judging by the tremble in her shoulders, I was achieving my goal.

"Who are you?" she nervously queried, rising as high as her bindings would allow.

Remaining silent, I removed my shirt and trousers, replacing them with a black silk robe. All the while, I endeavored to keep my poise relaxed, refusing to acknowledge her presence until, with a sharp tug, I pulled the sash tightly around my waist.

By then, my captive was as wide-eyed as a doe on the expressway.

"Do I call you Master?" she asked, her voice breaking as it rose in pitch. It was a small tell, but one that indicated she was losing herself in the game. Suppressing my smile, I finally gazed at my captive’s beauty.

Secured to a bench, she was positioned at a height perfectly suited for her use in the upcoming drama. She must have been hideously uncomfortable. Her calves, well shaped and milky white as her ass, dangled off the back, allowing a man to stand between them while fucking her from behind. A half-smile crawled over my face as I considered just how exposed she must have felt. Chen was a devilish genius, and this trussed-up slut was already squirming in reluctant anticipation.

She looked positively bewildered, and it seemed she was not used to being treated this way. The reality of that was taking its toll. She was beautiful, though. Shackled, it was obvious she wasn't at what she might consider her best. Her auburn hair was thoroughly disheveled. Black mascara had run in dark streaks over her face, and a glossy sheen of sweat covered her skin. All caused, I was sure, by Chen's customary training session.

Her breasts were pleasantly plump, fat cones hanging down with thick, pink nipples protruding from darker areolae. On her left hand, I was surprised to see a fairly impressive diamond ring. This was a button I could use, and ignoring her earlier question, I gestured toward the ring.

"You are married?"

"Master?" she questioned, as if she’d forgotten it was there.

"You are wearing your husband’s ring."

That's when it clicked — the realization that I’d learned something she had no intention of sharing. Curling her finger into her palm, her head fell forward as her body drooped. My lips rose in satisfaction that she now felt more vulnerable than she had just moments ago.

"Yes, Master, I'm married." Her defeat was clear and I moved closer, taking the liberty of stroking her face.

Her tone became meek, and the defeat in her body language told me her disbelief was being suspended. With the experienced eye of a man who’d played this game many times, I could see her falling ever deeper into her role. In her mind, her captivity became more real by the second and I pressed my advantage.

“Andre," I told her.

"What?"

Circling as I spoke, I let my fingers glide over her bare, buttery-soft skin, further separating her from any disbelief in the reality of our little drama. I wanted to be several steps ahead, and to my delight, she was falling into my web, just as if she actually were my prey.

"I'm not a Dominant. You don't refer to me as Master. My name is Andre."

"Oh."

"I take it your husband doesn't know you’re here?"

"No, but..." she stammered nervously as if it had only then occurred to her how much she missed him.

"But nothing —“ I cut in before she could recover. "Your husband isn't here, so he cannot help you. You have only me, and I am the man you will please."

Standing close, I could smell the freshly-fucked scent of sex. Driblets of cum speckled her inner thighs and the residue of her juices coated the puffy lips of her cunt. Smiling thinly, I admired the mess Chen had made of her.


I really didn’t know what dark desires brought this woman to me, but I wanted her to feel used, humiliated and even abandoned. By now, she likely felt more vulnerable than ever before.

"I wonder, how does that make you feel?" I mused out loud.

Perhaps it was the pause I left in our conversation, but she blinked as if she had lost her train of thought. "What? How do I feel? I… I don't know what you mean."

"I was asking how it felt to not have your husband here to help you. Do try to keep up. You will find I detest repeating myself." Moving behind her, I slapped her ass hard, letting the sudden sting drive my point home.

"Ouch, dammit. I'm sorry, but you’re confusing me."

"Confused? About what? You do remember your safe word?"

"Yes, but..."

"More questions? It isn't complicated. You are mine until I say you are not. How complicated can that be?"

“I know but, you said... Ah, fuck.”

Her complaints were cut short, turned into a surprised whine when I plunged two fingers deep into her slick and well-fucked hole.

Dipping her head to the rough wood of the bench, she eased back on my fingers; being fucked was probably the only way she could make sense of it all. I slid them into her, turning my hand this way and that several times before dragging them over her clit. Her thighs shuddered and she clenched her fingers as an orgasm rose. Her pussy was very wet, and I wondered how much of this wetness had been left inside her by Chen. Pulling my fingers out before she could come, I slid them up her spine, glossing her flesh as I went around to face her.

“Open up,” I told her before pushing my fingers into her mouth. “Now, suck them clean.”

An emotional cocktail of intimidation and lust washed across her face as she licked my fingers. Her eyes glowed with an obvious conflict raging in her: a war of desire as she struggled to remain the women her husband knew and the urge to become the slut I needed her to be. My mouth dried as I watched her sink into the pit. All I needed now was to give her a little push.

“Did Chen fuck you? You smell like cum.”

Whining, she was still sucking my fingers and failed to respond as I pulled them away. Cupping her chin in my palm, I lifted her head, forcing her to meet my gaze.

“I’m repeating myself again. I’m sure Master Chen didn’t tolerate misbehavior. I suggest you remember that and then consider what I might do the next time to you fail to respond.”

I was shooting into the dark with that one, but knowing my friend, I was sure he’d taught her some discipline. Sure enough, she whined at my threat, shivering like a frightened puppy. She was immersed in the scene now. Though she knew this was simply a game, her emotions were reacting as if she truly had no choice in any of it. When she still couldn’t bring herself to admit Chen had come inside her, I let go and stepped away.

Lighting a cigarette, I leaned against a table as I regarded my captive. “You should tap out while you can, whoever you are. This shit isn’t for you. You aren’t a submissive. You’re nothing but a bored housewife with more imagination than is good for you.”

Blinking again, she shook her head as if trying to process my sudden change of direction. “What? But why? I haven’t...”

“You haven’t what?” I cut in sharply. “You haven’t been fucked by Chen? You have been fucked and want to be fucked again? Tell me, why are you here?”

I had her completely confused and she was sobbing her frustration into her hands. Putting aside my smoke, I stepped closer and caressed her cheek.

“The point is, you don’t need to feel shame or to tell me what you want. You don’t have a choice, and that can be hard to accept. You were fucked earlier, and I’m going to fuck you again. This is what you wanted, and unless you tap out now, there is nothing you can do to change that. The only place that matters to you now is this room, and I am the only one you need to please.”

Snuffling her tears away, she nodded, thus surrendering herself to the inevitable. Her eyes, sparkling with moisture, gazed into mine with a childlike wonder, finally understanding how powerful an experience submission could be.

This was it, the moment I’d stripped away all of her worldly concerns. With her shame and inhibitions washed away, she was free to experience all of those things she’d dreamed of in the darkest hours of the night, and quite possibly many more she’d never dared dream at all.

“You are beautiful,” I whispered as I untied the sash to my robe. “Now, open your mouth. You’re going to suck my cock.”

Fear and excitement must have boiled within her as I stroked my shaft just inches from her face. With her mouth slightly open, her tongue flicked out, glossing her lips in anticipation of my taste. With but a touch to her head, I guided her forward and she willingly took me in, drawing her lips around my cock.

“That’s good,” I whispered as I slid into her moist embrace and held her in place, fucking her mouth slowly but with increasing force.

“Now, be a good little slut and don’t pull away. Loosen your throat and I’ll fuck you nice and deep. That's it, take it. Suck my cock like you are desperate for it.”

Twisting her hair in my hand, I drew her further onto my cock, forcing it into her throat until she started to gag. I had no idea if she'd ever deep-throated a man before, but it didn’t really matter. She would succeed in conquering my cock, or I’d choke her to the point of gagging her breath away. Either result would make my balls churn. To my surprise, I met little resistance, and my head slid in deep, filling her throat until my balls were slapping her chin.

“I’m impressed." I hissed. "Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe, you can be a proper little slut.”

I didn't care if she couldn't respond. Grunting, I fucked her throat until her face turned crimson and her eyes filled with tears. She was helpless, and I fucked her for as long as she could take it before withdrawing. Long strands of thick saliva clung to my cock’s head, dripping down as she coughed and drooled all over her chin. She was a hot mess, and my balls ached at the thought of how used I made her feel.

This was my fetish: leading her down the rabbit hole and letting her discover just how far she could go. Her humiliation aroused me, I could never deny that. More than anything, though, I loved peeling away her doubt, layer by layer, and reducing her existence to this singular point. She was almost there, and my stomach clenched as she gazed at me. It was intense, and I longed to spray my cream all over her face, but it was far too early for that.

"Fuck, that's enough. I don't want you blowing my load just yet. I'm going to try out your pussy now. I hope Chen didn't let you come. I'd rather drag your first one out of you myself."

Grabbing her hair, I hauled her back, forcing her ass to the edge of the bench. She actually jumped when I rubbed my turgid head through her labia, coating it in a thick residue of her juice.

"Does your husband ever fuck you like this?"

It took a second but she turned to look back at me. "No, no, he doesn't. Ever." I could almost smell her shame and her disappointment with the man she married.

"Is that why you're here?" I continued while rubbing my cock up and down her slit.

“Yes.”

“So, you are just a little slut?"

Staring blankly at me, she paused while my words sank in. "Maybe I am, or at least I’d like to be, even if just this one time. I need to know what it’s like."

Licking my fingers, I slipped one between her puffy lips, letting her feel me delving into her pussy as we spoke. She was hot and slick, and I slowly stirred my finger, watching her intently. “

What is what like, exactly? Tell me. I need to know."

Closing her eyes, I saw her sigh as my finger passed over her clit. She was hot, needy and ready. All I needed to do was light her fuse. That spark was coming, but not the way she expected. Letting her come would be easy, but I longed to hear her darkest secrets before I granted that release.

Talking was becoming more difficult for her. I was distracting her with my touch, keeping her from concentrating on the pleasure she felt. Resigned to my prattle, she swallowed before giving the answer she could deny me no longer.

“To let a man do whatever he wanted to me. To finally be with a man who actually wanted to do it to me.”

"I understand. You deserved better from him, but now is your chance.” My voice descended into a snarl and I slapped her ass hard, making her cry out.

Her reaction was priceless. Lost as she was in my finger’s insidious caress, she was caught off guard by my slap. The curve of her cheek turned bright red, and she leaned forward, fighting hopelessly against her restraints. Grabbing her hair again, I lined up my cock and yanked her back hard, piercing her cunt and driving my entire length deep into her grasping channel.

"Unh, ow, shit,” she grunted as I sank into her. Her pussy was wet and so tight her lips clung to my cock as I pulled back. With my fingers entwined in her hair, I held her head straight, keeping her from looking back. She was mine and I fucked her hard, slamming into her with enough force to drive her body forward, only to pull her back against my next thrust. I was impaling her, causing her to shriek each time I plunged up to my balls. Bound and helpless, all she could do was cry out as she took it.

Her breasts were swinging free, bouncing roughly every time my hips smacked into her ass. My rhythm built, repeating my stabbing assault on her sex until her juices were running down her thighs. I wondered if I’d come before her, but just before my balls drew up, I felt her legs quiver and then a powerful shudder traveled up her flanks. Her head arched back and her whole body began to convulse.

I fucked her hard as she came, stretching her pussy and holding myself deep, only to pull back and slam home again. It seemed like forever before she calmed, and by then, my own will to hold back was gone. Pulling out, I brought my slimy cock to her ass, pressing in just enough to leave no doubt what would come next.

It took longer than I expected for her to understand, but her orgasmic afterglow must have dulled her senses. Still, when I found the tiny center of her rose and began forcing her open, she awoke from her bliss, and her muscles tensed in shock.

“Oh, fuck, Andre. What are you doing? Fucking stop.”

Smiling mischievously, I stopped pushing forward but kept my cock against her rose. “I’ll stop, but is that really what you want. To stop now after all of this? I don’t believe you do.” Pushing a bit more, I felt her squirm but her attempts to pull away vanished.

“Ow, that stings. Please, just wait.”

Caressing her hips with my free hand, I slid easily over her skin, offering comfort even as I maintained my grip on her hair. “You wanted a man who would do whatever he wanted to you. Here I am, and I want your ass. Make no mistake. You don’t really want me to stop.”

Easing forward, I felt her muscles begin to fail until my head stretched her enough to make her gasp.

“Ah, ouch! Go slower, dammit. I’ve never done this before.”

“I can tell, but you do want it, don’t you? Can you even imagine going through all of this and not having me finish? I don’t believe it.”

Keeping my voice, low, friendly and even, calmed her, and as she relaxed, my head pushed through, gaining entrance into her tight hole. I felt her tense as my head forced inside, sliding into the darker recesses of her body.

Hissing deeply, she sucked in her breath. My cock was throbbing with need but I held my place until I felt her grip lessen. “That’s it,” I encouraged, “relax and let it happen.”

Releasing her hair, I slid my palms up her back and curled my fingers over her shoulders. Gently, I eased her back toward me, allowing her to push herself over my cock. Grunting and squirming, she came back on me, accepting my penetration until her ass rested on my hips.

By then, her ass was sucking tightly on my glans. My heart was racing as I pulled back and thrust in again, beginning the fuck I’d been looking forward to all evening. My conquest was complete, and this woman, who likely never imagined allowing a stranger to take her anal virginity, gave it to me with a whimper. I began to fuck her in earnest.

We were near exhaustion but burning with lust and I soon built a rhythm that had her rocking on the table. The sounds of her moans were accentuated by the sharp slap of my body on hers. Soon, I felt my cum beginning to boil in my balls. I tightened my grip, digging my fingers into her skin. Sensing what was to come, she cried out, “Come for me, Andre. I want it in my ass when you come.”

Thrusting deep, my cock erupted inside her, coating her with my load.

oo0oo

I was dreadfully weak by the time I untied her, and she curled into my arms as I stood by her side.

“Jeanine. My name is Jeanine,” she whispered. “You never asked.”

“No, I didn’t,” I replied evenly. “I never do the first time I introduce a guest to this game.”

Jeanine shivered at that and gazed at me, not with anger but perhaps a bit of surprise. “You do this often? I thought I was crazy for wanting this at all.”

“You aren’t crazy. The hotel has a way of matching people who connect in unexpected ways. Now come, let me show you to your room.”

Taking my hand, Jeanine got off the bench and followed me to a door set into a side wall.

“This small space is merely a playroom for the main suite. It’s yours for the night. You will find your clothes have been cleaned by the staff and a hot bath is already waiting for you. Feel free to stay the night, and I’ll cover anything room service can provide.”

Jeanine was clearly surprised, especially when she spotted the black gown laying on the bed next to her clothes. Picking it up, she let the silk slip easily through her fingers. “Andre, this isn’t mine.”

“I know. Consider it a gift. It’s your choice, of course, but I’d be honored if you would join me in the Central Hall after your bath. I’ll be waiting while you decide.”

With a kiss to her cheek, I turned and left, hoping very much to soon see my little slut again.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments