Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domination of Liz, Part 2

"Liz becomes my Submissive Slut."

20
6 Comments 6
15.7k Views 15.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I awoke the next morning to Liz stirring. I could feel her warm cheek pressed against my chest and her loose stands of hair tickling me. I lifted my hand and brushed her hair from her face and caressed her cheek. I had to smile as I thought of the events of the night before. How easily she submitted to me and how it turned me on more than I ever imagined. “I want more,” I thought to myself.

As Liz stirred and slowly lifted her head and looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes , I smiled and said softly, “Good Morning my dirty little slut,” with a playful tone.

She placed her hands on my chest and rested her chin on her hands. She smiled big and said, “Good Morning, Sir,” with a sarcastic tone.

“Oh, don’t ever call me, sir, it makes me feel like my dad,” I chuckled.

She laughed a deep sexy laugh and looked at me with a different kind of sparkle in her eye, one I had never seen before. I like it.

“Kiss me,” I growled at her.

“Mmm…Anything you wish,” she purred at me as she pulled herself up my chest and put her lips so they were barely just brushing against mine.

I could feel her hot breath on my cheek as she kept her lips barely brushing against mine. I had to fight the urge to take her face in my hands and kiss her deeply. I did not want to let go of this control thing we had just begun.

“Kiss me,” I growled as my lips brushed hers as I spoke.

My cock twitched as I felt a shudder flow through her body as my words passed my lips. She immediately pressed her lips to mine. We kissed deeply as my arms wrapped around her and pulled her close. Our tongues danced and explored each other’s with a fiery passion. I had to have her now, I couldn’t wait. I pulled her on top of me and could feel her wet pussy resting on my hard cock. She moaned deeply into my mouth as I gripped her ass and ground my cock on her wet pussy lips.

I broke our kiss, looked into her eyes and said, “Ride my cock, you little slut.”

She slowly sat up and looked down at me, she flashed me a sexy smile as she lifted up on her knees, took ahold of my cock and placed it at her hot wet entrance. I watched her head fall back and her eyes close as she lowered herself down on my hard shaft.

“Mmm…,” she moaned loudly as her hips stop when they reached mine.

“Ohhh, Baby, you feel so good,” I groaned as my hands instinctively gripped her hips.

She slowly ground her hips on mine; I laid there enjoying the feeling of her hot wet pussy wrapped around my hard cock. She slowly lifted her head and her eyes met mine with a flicker of pure lust in them.

“Do you want me to ride your cock slow like this or ride you hard and fast,” she questioned with a soft satin voice.

“Ride it hard, like my little slut,” I ordered her.

She smiled a big sexy smile and placed her hands on my chest. She started lifting herself up and down on my cock so fast and hard, the sound of our hips slapping together echoed around the cave.

“You like having your little slut ride your cock hard,” she asked sexily with her eyes locked on mine.

“Oh yes, my little slut,” I growled at her.

Her movements and moans were driving me crazy. I needed to cum inside of her and fill her with my seed, I couldn’t hold out any longer as I watched her eyes full of lust locked on mine.

“Oh fuck, you dirty little slut,” I grunted as I pushed my hips up hard against her and pumped rope after rope of cum deep inside of her.

“Oh yes, baby, fill your slut with your seed,” she cried out as I gripped her hips hard and held her down on me as I filled her.

She collapsed down on me as I finished pumping my cum in her tight pussy. Her breathing was heavy and I could feel her chest heave with mine. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight until our breathing returned to normal. I took her head in my hands and lifted it so I could look into her eyes.

“You belong to me now,” I growled at her.

She smiled sweetly and said, “Yes, I do.”

As we finished packing up and headed back to the lodge, my mind raced with how this weekend was turning out. The rush I felt controlling Liz was overwhelming and her willingness to let me was so fucking intense. The urge I felt to control her every move was turning me on more than I had ever imagined. I knew I wanted more and I knew now I would take it.

When we returned to our room late afternoon we ordered some room service and had a late lunch. When we finished I laid down on the bed and held out my arms for Liz to come lay beside me, she immediately responded and curled up next to me. I drifted off to sleep feeling her hot breath on my neck and enjoyed the feeling of having my little slut wrapped up in my arms.

I awoke a couple hours later, the sun was starting to set and cast shadows over the room. I slowly slipped out of the bed letting Liz sleep a little longer. As she slept I went through her suitcase to see what she had packed. I came across a little pink skirt that I knew I wanted her to wear that night when we went out. I found a white button down blouse, a pink lace bra and some white thigh stocking to go with the skirt. I laid the outfit on the foot of the bed so it was ready for her to put on.

I showered and got ready as Liz continued to sleep. When I exited the bathroom, I climbed onto the bed, brushed Liz’s hair from her face and leaned down and kissed her lips. She stirred and looked up at me with a sexy smile.

“Time to get up,” I told her.

She rolled over and sat up, looked down at the clothes I had laid out at the end of the bed and cheekily asked as she climbed out of bed, “So what is on the agenda for tonight?”

“You will soon find out,” I said as I playfully slapped her ass.

She giggled and grabbed her cheek as she turned her ass away from me.

“Go get ready,” I told her.

I watched as she scooped up the clothes I had laid out for her and headed for the bathroom. I saw her stop at her suitcase but couldn’t see what she grabbed out. I figured I would see when she came out. I laid back on the bed and turned on the television as I waited for Liz to get ready. I was anxious and had some very naughty ideas for the night ahead.

I heard the bathroom door open forty-five minutes later and watched as Liz walked out of the bathroom. She twirled around in a playful manner as if asking for my approval. She looked as beautiful as ever, honestly she took my breath away. I got up from my spot on the bed and walked for her. I softly took ahold of the hair on the back of her head and pulled her head back. She gasped softly as her eyes locked on mine.

“You look beautiful,” I said with a deep growl, “Just a couple of adjustments.”

I could feel her breathing increase and knew from her whimper the excitement was building inside of her.

I released her hair and brought my hands down to the front of her blouse. I undid the top to buttons so that the top of her pink lace bra showed. I slid my hands down her sides to the bottom of her skirt. I slide my hand under her skirt and felt silky panties. “That must have been what she grabbed from her suitcase before heading into the bathroom,” I thought to myself.

“Tsk Tsk,” I said as I shook my head back and forth.

“What, my panties,” she asked.

“You will not be needing these tonight,” I said as I grabbed ahold of them and ripped them from her body.

She gasped loudly and I felt her body shudder. She whimpered softly but never said a word. I could see it in her eyes that at that moment her mind let go and gave me control. I liked it, I liked it a lot!

I picked up the pair of knee high leather boots she had brought and said, “I think these will look nice tonight.”

She smiled a sweet sexy smile as she reached out for the boots, sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled them on. I moaned loudly as I watched her slide the boots up her sexy legs. The anticipation of getting her out in public was killing me.

“Ready,” I said as I held out my hand to help her up from the bed.

“Ready,” she responded and slipped her hand in mine.

“Where are we going,” Liz asked as we exited our room.

“You will soon see,” I toyed with her.

As we walked through the lobby of the lodge, I directed her to a set of doors, which were labeled above them, “Ice Bar”.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

As I pulled the door open, I motioned for Liz to go ahead of me. She smiled coyly and walked into the crisp room. I stood back as Liz entered the room. I watched as the many eyes in the room landed on her, taking in the sexiness that oozed from her every movement. I looked around the bar and spotted a booth towards the back of the room. I took Liz’s hand and lead her to the booth.

“Nice,” she said with a sexy smile as I helped her slide into the booth.

I slid in next to her and surveyed that layout. The booth was very private in t he back of the bar, which I especially liked . The bar which was made entirely of ice , as were the tables kept the air in the room crisp. The seats, thankfully were just good old fashioned padded seats.

As our waiter approached and gave us menus, I noticed his eyes never left Liz as he explained the special and asked for our drink order. I had to grin as I glanced at Liz and saw her nipples pressed hard against the pink lace bra and pushing through the white blouse. She looked fucking sexy as hell. I would have almost be en willing to bet our young waiters cock was stirring in his jockeys just taking her in. I grabbed his attention away from Liz, momentarily, as I ordered a shot of Patron for me and a chocolate martini for her. My hand rubbed up and down Liz’s thigh as the waiter took our drink order. I grinned wickedly as I watched his eyes drifted down to my moving hand, straining to see more. I cleared my throat and his eyes jerked up and hesitantly turned and walked away to get our drinks. When he left I slid my hand between Liz’s thighs.

“Spread your legs,” I growled at her.

She slowly spread her legs a little at my request.

“More,” I ordered as my hand slid up between her legs.

She spread them farther and as she did her skirt slid up to just before her pussy. My cock twitched hard in my pants. She looked so fucking hot with her pussy just barely out of view. I slid my hand up and rubbed my fingers across her wet lips. I stroked her up and down, let my middle finger slip between her lips and rubbed her clit.

She let out a soft moan as my fingers probed her wet pussy. She started to squirm and push against my fingers.

“Stay quiet,” I said.

She nodded her head that she understood as her cheeks flushed with red. I noticed the waiter heading quickly back in our direction with drinks on his tray. I pushed my finger deep inside of her and pulled in and out as the waiter approached our table. His eyes went directly down to my hand between her legs and watched as he clumsily placed our drinks on the table.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, “I think he likes watching my little slut get fingered.”

She whimpered softly and a shudder went through her body.

“Look him in the eye as I make you cum slut,” I ordered her with my lips against her ear.

She looked the waiter straight in the eye as I slid my finger up and rubbed her clit. I felt her body rack with pleasure as her eyes fought not to close as she came. She kept her eyes focused on our waiter the whole time. I picked up my shot, drank it down and then pulled my sticky fingers from Liz’s dripping wet pussy and licked my fingers as he stood there and watched. I placed my shot glass back on his tray and said, “I’ll have another one,” with a wicked grin.

He just nodded his head and turned and walked away. I would bet now his cock was hard in his pants and his head was filled with thoughts of fucking my hot little slut.

“You did well,” I told her as I ran my fingers down her cheek.

“That was so exciting, Baby,” she said breathlessly as her hand shakily reached out for her drink.

“We are not done yet,” I said as I flashed her a wicked grin.

She smiled a sexy smile on the rim of her martini glass as she took a slow sip.

When the waiter returned and placed my second shot on the table, we ordered dinner and Liz playfully flirted with him. I chuckled to myself as I knew the guy would be stroking his cock hard when he got home later.

My cock was hard and pressing hard against my pants as I thought of our young waiter lusting after my slut. I lifted my second shot from the table and down it. Liz giggled and said, “No sticky chaser this time?” with cheeky grin.

“I’ll give you a chaser,” I said to her.

I set my shot glass on the edge of the table which brought our waiter over immediately.

“Another one, Sir,” he asked.

I nodded my head to confirm his question and as he turned and walked away disappointed at the lack of activity at our table my mind had a truly naughty idea. I reached down and undid my pants. I pulled my hard cock out, then took Liz’s hand and put it on it.

“Stroke my cock slut,” I growled at her.

She immediately started stroking my cock slowly up and down. I groaned softly as I felt her hand wrap around my cock and start stroking it.

“Quiet,” she teased.

“You want a chaser slut,” I asked her.

She looked at me with big questioning eyes as I took a spoon from the table and dropped it on the floor under the table. I turned and looked at her, “Slide under the table and suck my cock,” I ordered her.

“Right now,” she questioned me.

“Now,” I snapped at her, “and don’t leave a mess, either.”

She slowly slid her body down the booth seat and under the table. I felt her lips wrap around my cock and start sucking it hard. I looked down and could only see the top of her head in my lap bobbing up and down as she did as she was told. I was so fucking turned on at her obedience I knew I couldn’t hold out for long before I filled her pretty little mouth with my seed.

As the waiter returned and set my shot on the table, his eyes bugged out of his head as he saw the top of Liz’s head in my lap. He stood there for the longest time just watching her head bob up and down my cock. It was so fucking erotic I couldn’t hold out any longer.

I grunted softly as I gripped her head in my hands and pushed my cock deep in her throat. I held her head on my cock as I shot rope after rope of cum down her throat and let out another low groan as I felt her swallow my seed.

The waiter let out a deep sigh. Liz appeared from under the table holding the spoon I dropped earlier and smiled sexily at the waiter and said, “I found it.”

She held the spoon out to him as she licked her lips. He slowly reached out and took the spoon and walked away. I saw him grab the bartender and start talking to him frantically. As they both looked over in our direction I reached out, took the shot glass from the table and raised my glass to them before I downed it.

As we finished our dinner, my desire to fuck Liz was burning out of control. Even with all the fun I had teasing our waiter, I needed to get her back to our room soon.

After I paid the bill and left the waiter a large tip, I slid from the booth and held out my hand as I help Liz slide out. I watched her sexily sway across the bar to the exit. She was truly fucking sexy as hell and I knew I wanted more control over her.

As we crossed the lobby, I noticed a woman standing at the front desk with the end of a leash in her hand. Connected to the leash was a dog sitting quietly next to her with a black leather collar. My mind stated racing thinking of having my little slut collared and sitting next to me, her leash in my hand. The idea had my cock twitching hard in my pants.

As we reached the elevators and waited for the doors to open, I looked around and didn’t see anybody around. I pushed Liz up against the wall, pinned her arms above her head and my mouth began to devour her. I kissed and sucked down her neck, imaging a black leather collar around it.

As the doors opened, I released Liz and led her into the elevator by the small of her back. Her eyes sparkled and gleamed with lust.

As the doors closed, I looked at her and said, “You will be mine, completely.”

She smiled sweetly up at me and said, “I already am.”

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments