Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

D/s Done Differently

"Submission can take many forms and variations..."

8
21 Comments 21
9.8k Views 9.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I had met her online. She was a fan of my writing. My name is David, and I write erotic stories for Lush Stories. I am also a D/s Master and live the Life with my submissive. So my BDSM stories are written with first-hand knowledge of what I'm talking about.

I got an email from Hannah and she told me she had just finished reading my story, "Welcome Home, Master". She told me she loved how I had made the relationship between the Master and submissive in the story so warm and loving, and yet so hot and sexy. She told me she loved how the Master in the story could control her even without touching her, and how she seemed to adore his control over her. "It's so romantic... and so sexy!" she wrote.

I told her I was glad she liked the story and thanked her for reading it. She said she was going to read more of them which made me feel good. I always like it when someone enjoys my stories and especially if they are a repeat reader.

The next day, I got another email from Hannah. She had some questions about D/s which I was happy to answer. The first one, and one I have gotten quite a lot, is "How do I know if I am really a submissive or not?" she asked. This is a pretty common question and I tried to give her some simple advice on it.

I told her that being a submissive isn't just kneeling in front of someone and fetching them a drink or something. Being a submissive is not something you DO, it's something you ARE. A true submissive had an innate desire... almost a need... to please. To do for others. Submissives feel most comfortable and happy when they are serving others in some way. They just choose one person to focus that service on. 

Hannah was satisfied with that explanation and said she thought she was a submissive because she did like serving others. She asked me if I would mind helping her learn to be a submissive; if she could ask questions and get my ideas on what a submissive is. I told her I would be happy to help her learn and gave her some URL's that she could go to to find out more about it.

After that, we began to correspond fairly regularly. She asked questions about D/s and I answered them as best I could with my own views on different aspects of the Life. I told her that when the time comes for her to find a Master, he will want to do things his way but the things I told her were pretty much how most Masters felt. 

Along with talking D/s and the Life, we also began to become more familiar with each other on a personal level. I learned that Hannah was thirty-two years old, and worked at an agency for the physically disabled. She helped clients write up grants to get the adaptive equipment they needed, to get money to have their homes modified to suit their needs, and other things.

I told her that I was an information technology specialist - a computer geek, I told her - and that I set up and maintain networks for companies, I find and fix viruses and other malware, and help with computer security. She seemed impressed, and we soon become pretty good friends.

After about three months of writing and getting to know each other, we were on Lush in a chat when she told me of a problem she'd had the other day.

"Sir," she wrote, "A few weeks ago I met a man who said he was a Master. He told me all about his experience and what he was looking for in a submissive, and he sounded like the perfect Master for me. He said he liked the fact that I was new to all this - he said he wouldn't have to waste time UNtraining me and could bring me up his way. 

"Everything was going along great until the other day when he said he wanted to meet me. When he found out about me though, he said he couldn't work with me and he said goodbye. He did it in a nice way, I guess but it still hurt, Sir!"

"Well, I'm sorry things didn't work out for you, Hannah," I wrote, "But you and I have been corresponding for a few months now and I think I know you pretty well. What is it that made this Master cut and run?"

There was a long pause while I waited for her to respond. Finally, I wrote, "Hannah are you still there or did we get cut off?" I asked. I know that the Internet is anything but reliable and I thought maybe her computer had a brainfart or something!

"I'm still here, Sir. I'm afraid I haven't been completely forthcoming with you, Sir. You see I'm in a wheelchair. I had an accident many years ago - I was hit by a car while I was riding my bicycle - and I am now paralyzed from the waist down. I can't walk and I can't feel anything from just below the belt down. I'm sorry... I should have told you before this," she wrote.

"I see," I wrote, not really knowing what else to say.

"You probably want to leave too. I can understand that. Who wants a submissive that can't serve, that can't kneel and can't have sex!" she wrote.

I could sense the sadness and the hopelessness in her words. She wanted more than anything to be a submissive, but due to an unfortunate accident, she was now confined to a wheelchair. 

"Hannah, my dear, who says you can't serve? Who says you can't be a good submissive. I mean sure you may not be able to kneel and you may not be able to do other things that most submissives can do. But that shouldn't prevent you from becoming a submissive yourself. Aren't you in the business of helping people like yourself lead productive lives?" I asked her.

"Yes, but..." she wrote.

"But nothing. There is no reason why you can't be a good and useful submissive yourself. You live on your own, right?" I wrote.

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"Then you can obviously take care of yourself. And I have gotten to know you and from what I've seen so far I think you would make a fine submissive. You seem to have the drive and the heart for it. And your job is a service job. So unless you have some other deep, dark secret, I don't see why you couldn't be a serviceable submissive. You aren't an ax murderer are you?" I wrote.

"No Sir, not an ax murderer. But I can't find a Master willing to give me a chance!" she wrote.

"Well, you found one. How many do you need?" I wrote her.

"You mean... You, Sir?" she wrote.

"Sure, why not? I mean it would be an online thing, you being in St. Louis and me being here in Chicago, but at least it would get you started and get you in the habit of submitting to a Master. And there are things we can do - things I can have you do to show your submission. It's not the perfect arrangement you were hoping for but-" I wrote. 

She stopped me right in mid-sentence. I looked below and in all caps, she had written: "I WOULD LOVE TO SIR!!!"

And so began Hannah's online submissive training. We set up a regular time to meet and I gave her "lessons" or tasks to perform so she would feel she was serving. She did everything I asked of her without question or complaint. She really wanted this I could tell. 

One day, I decided to meet with her on Skype. She had told me she had Skype on her computer and that she used it to keep in touch with her family, so she was familiar with the program. I used it quite often in my work as well. But today I wanted to use it to see her for this assignment. We connected up and this was the first time we could actually see each other.

"Hello Hannah," I said, using my microphone headset.

"Hello Sir," she said, beaming. "You look just like I pictured you would Sir. Very handsome and distinguished!"

"Well, thank you, my dear. You look very lovely as well," I said. And I was pleased with what I saw. She was as she had described herself (which pleased me very much - I knew that occasionally people misrepresented themselves online and were younger/prettier/in better shape than they said they were. I was happy that her description of herself was accurate.)

"Thank you, Sir. I am pleased that you are happy with my appearance," she said.

"I am. I love long hair, but I notice yours is loose. I would like to see it in a ponytail. Like this, it shades and covers your pretty face and you have lovely eyes. I wish to be able to see them. And a ponytail makes a much better handle and leash to guide a submissive!" I said.

"Yes, Sir. Shall I put it in a ponytail right now?" she asked.

"No, that won't be necessary. But from now on, I would like it that way," I said.

"Yes, Sir.

MiaJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaJonness

I will remember. May I ask why you wanted to meet here today, Sir?" she asked.

"Well, submissive, I want to test your resolve a bit. I want to see if you are really willing to submit to me unquestionably," I said.

"Sir?" she asked, concerned.

"Hannah, I know that you are self-conscious about your body and your looks and perhaps rightfully so. I'm sure it hasn't been easy for you - you probably get looks and stares and people feeling sorry for you all the time. But if you are going to be a proper submissive, you will have to learn that occasionally you are told to do something which makes you feel uncomfortable because your Master wants to see if you will do it - if you will obey. 

"So today I want you to undress for me. I want to see you without all the clothes you are wearing. I want to see my submissive in all her glory," I told her.

"But, Sir... my legs..." she said.

"Yes, I see that you have two of them. So do I. So what?" I asked.

"They are... not right Sir," she said, looking down in her lap.

"Hannah look at me," I said. She looked up and I could see sadness in her eyes. "Do you want to be a good submissive or not?" I asked her.

"I do, Sir. I want to please you, really. It's just -" She said.

"Then do as I say and get undressed. Be a good girl and do as I tell you," I said.

"Y-yes Sir," she said cautiously. She began getting undressed as I waited. It took her a bit to get out of her pants, understandably, but I was patient and waited for her. Soon she was in nothing but her panties.

"Panties too, subbie. I want to see it all," I said. I heard her sigh, but she moved to comply.

"Okay, Sir, I am completely naked now," she said.

"Good girl. Now roll backward and let me see the finished product," I told her. She did as I said and then rolled forward again.

"Very good. I am proud of you Hannah. You met with a challenge that was uncomfortable for you and you accomplished it without argument or disobedience. You have done well today my dear," I said.

"Thank you Sir," she said, blushing but smiling.

"You can call me Master," I said.

"Thank you... Master," she corrected herself, smiling even broader now.

It was about a month later on one of our regular Lush chats that I took us to the next level. We had just begun talking when I announced the good news.

"Hannah, I have been called to go to St. Louis to do some work for a company there. I will be flying down there at the end of next week and will be there for three or four days probably. How would you feel about getting together while I'm there? Maybe dinner or something?" I asked.

"Oh, Master! Oh, I would love to meet you in person! Oh Yes! Yes!" she said excitedly. I thought for a second she was going to jump up out of her chair and I'm sure she would have too if she could! 

So for the next few days, we talked about getting together and about what we would do while we were together. She asked how long I would be working and what I would be doing. I told her as much as I could - it wasn't a big secret or anything, I just wasn't sure what it would entail until I got there!

"Master, where will you be staying while you are here?" she asked.

"I have a hotel room reserved at the Hyatt-Regency, why?" I asked.

"Sir, I hope you won't think this too forward of me, but since we have such a short time together why don't you stay with me? You won't have to pay for a hotel room and we can have more time together," she said.

"I have a better idea. Why don't you come stay at the hotel with me? All the rooms are handicapped-friendly and you won't have to worry about dishes or laundry or anything like that. I have an expense account so it would be like a stay in town vacation for you!" I said.

"Ooh, yes! I like that idea. A vacation in town!" she said. So it was settled. Hannah would come to stay with me at the hotel while I was in town, and that way we could have some time together. She was so excited that she could hardly sit still in her chair!

Finally, the day arrived and after an uneventful hour-long flight, I landed at the St Louis International airport. As I walked into the terminal building I saw her sitting there waiting for me. I didn't expect her to be at the airport waiting for me but I was glad she was. I went up to her smiling.

"Hello Sir," she said. She softly took my hand and kissed it, then put it to her forehead - a sign of respect since she couldn't kneel (and it wouldn't have been appropriate anyway). No one else even noticed her actions and wouldn't have said anything if they had.

"Hello, my dear, I didn't expect you to meet my plane!" I said.

"I know, Sir, but I just couldn't wait to meet you face to face! I hope you don't mind," she looked up at me.

"Not at all, my sweet. I am happy to have you here. It is a very nice surprise. Shall we go get my bags and go to the hotel?" I said.

"Yes Sir," she said, and we headed to baggage claim. We managed to navigate the crowds with her in her electric wheelchair and me walking alongside her. I deliberately put her on my left and it was fortunate that her controls for the wheelchair were on her left as well. This allowed she and I to hold hands while we walked - something she thoroughly enjoyed. She looked up at me three or four times just beaming as we made our way to the baggage claim area. 

After I had my bags, I waved down a steward with a baggage cart to take our bags to the taxi boarding area. We hailed a cab that could handle her wheelchair and headed for the hotel.

It took about forty-five minutes to get to the hotel - almost as long as the flight itself! But we made it and once we had Unloaded her wheelchair and my bags, the cab driver graciously went into the hotel lobby and got a hotel baggage steward to help us get our things inside. I checked us into the hotel and then we went up to the room with the steward bringing up our bags.

After we got to the room and I gave our steward a generous tip, I set my bag down on the table and opened it, wanting to get my clothes out and hung up before they got any more wrinkled.

"Please, Master, allow me. After all, I am the submissive," she said.

I walked over to her and sat down on the edge of the bed next to her. I pulled her as close as I could and reached over to take her chin in my hand.

"No, Hannah, you are not the submissive... you are MY submissive. And there is a great difference," I said.

I felt a shudder go through her when I said that, a realization that she was now owned, she belonged to someone. It's what she had always wanted, what she had longed for.

I had never seen anyone so supremely happy as she was at that moment. It was as if she had won the Lottery, on her birthday, while marrying her childhood sweetheart! I swear if she could have, she would have been skipping around as she gleefully put my clothes away with great care. 

As she finished her work, I looked at the clock on the wall. We still had a couple hours or so before dinner, so I called her over to the bed. "Why don't we lay down and relax a bit before dinner," I said. I helped her into bed and then lay down next to her. I pulled her into my arms and she cuddled next to me, resting a hand on my chest.

As we lay there together, I suddenly felt a wetness on my neck. I turned to her and looked at her face... it was wet! "What's the matter, Hannah?" I asked.

"It's nothing Master, really," she said.

"Hannah, I am your Master. It is my job and my responsibility to know when there is something wrong. And I can see there is something going on here. Now, what is it?" I said.

"It's just that I always wanted this, Master... I have always dreamed of belonging to a Master like you. I am so happy, Sir, I am just so happy to be here with you. Thank you, Master. Thank you for giving me a chance to serve you," she said.

I leaned over and kissed her tenderly. 

Author's Note: A special note of thanks goes out to BlazeImp, who inspired me to write this story and without whose immense advice and assistance, this story would not have been possible.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments