Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For You, My Love

"It felt incredible, I was so full and he was rubbing everything sensitive."

9
7 Comments 7
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I fastened the collar around my neck, attaching the nipple clamps but making sure they weren't too tight. I put the stockings on, followed by the lace dress. Inspecting myself in the mirror I made some tweaks so I would be perfect for him.

When I was happy I walked to the entrance way and knelt on the thick hotel carpet, ready to greet him as he'd ordered. My heart pounding as I waited. The minutes ticked by before his key card slid in the door, my breath caught in my throat and I could feel the warmth between my legs.

As he walked in the room I could hear the smile on his face, he walked around me, inspecting me. A finger stroked across the tops of my shoulders causing a shiver to run down my back. He stopped when he was in front of me again.

'You've done exactly as I asked, good girl. Now look at me and open your mouth.'

I did as he asked, looking up into his dark eyes and opened my mouth. I could hear him unzip his fly and the rustle of fabric as he pulled his cock out. He ran it across my lips and I could feel he was rock hard; the wetness between my legs grew. I stuck my tongue out to taste him, caught by surprise when he used his cock to slap me across the face.

'Not so fast, slut.'

He ran the tip over my lips, occasionally dipping into my mouth and touching my tongue. I moaned as I tasted him.

'Get to work, my little whore.'

I licked the head, tasting the pre cum before taking more and more of his length in my warm mouth. My moans echoed his as I forced his thick shaft as far as I could. Tears formed and I gagged occasionally. His hips started to move and his hands taking hold of my hair. I placed my hands on his hips and he began to thrust in earnest. Drool dripped down my chin, our eyes locked just as his thick cum spurted into my mouth.

I swallowed it all, never wasting a drop of his precious seed. He pulled out, calling me his good girl and told me to move to the table where I'd already laid out the flogger, paddle, crop and cat o' nine tails. The straps were already attached to the legs of the table. He tugged on both my nipples before pushing me so I was laid flat on the table top. Methodically he attached the straps to my wrists and ankles, ensuring I was firmly held in place.

He pushed the lace dress up, exposing my bare flesh before stroking my skin. Teasing me, relaxing me. I purred in delight at the feel of his strong hands on my skin.

His hands moved lower, kneading my arse. My bliss was cut short when he lifted a hand and brought it back down quickly to spank me. He rubbed away the pain before doing it again and again. He started off slowly and softer than I knew he could be. Once the surprise passed the pleasure washed over me.

He increased the pressure and using his other hand he started using the flogger on my back at the same time.

At first it was a light sting, feeling amazing but the more lashes he gave, the worse the sting became. Still turning to a pleasure that became more intense, edging me to orgasm when he stopped!

My groan of frustration quickly turned to a yelp when the red flogger struck my arse. He gave me five strokes on each cheek while I yanked on the restraints trying to avoid the blows. Unable to escape, squealing more every time the thick red tips bit into my delicate skin.

When he stopped I heard him kneel down to admire his work; gently rubbing the pain away while I whimpered on the table. He blew on my pussy, it was dripping wet and the tone of my whimpering changed.

The spanking started again, my arse was on fire and must have been bright red. Just when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore he stood up and switched to the small flogger. He gave my tender bum a rest and flicked it across the back of my thighs before working his way up my back. He could see how much I loved it across my shoulders and he focused there for a while. My orgasm started to build again, it was as if he could tell. Increasing the speed of the flogging, moving down my back, across my still tender backside and down my thighs. He even flicked my pussy a couple of times but just before I could cum, he stopped.

He pressed a finger inside me and I pushed back, needing as much of him inside me as I could get but he wasn’t going to give me what I wanted just yet. He pulled his finger out, leant over me and forced it into my mouth so I could clean it. Hungrily I licked and sucked it clean.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him pick up the red flogger again and I tensed up. He started as gently as it's possible to with one so heavy duty, relaxing me a little. He moved it over my body, I never knew where he'd strike next. Slowly it got harder, he was pushing me. He even gave me some strokes full pelt then he switched from that to the cat o' nine tails. There was no build up this time, the blows rained down. I loved it and he loved seeing me squirm on the table, crying out, my whole body flushing with pleasure.

My body must have been covered in marks, it was on fire and he was still going. It was all getting too much, I could barely think, just feel what was hitting where – incredible.

'Please, Sir, may I cum?'

'Not yet, slut.'

I let out a frustrated whimper and he switched tools again, this time it was the crop and it stung!

He was merciless, my arse and thighs took a beating. I tried to fight it but tears started to form and leak down my cheeks. I took everything I could until I couldn’t take anymore.

As soon as I said, ‘Ow.’ he stopped, gently rubbing my tender skin to ease some of the pain away. He kissed my back and I was quickly distracted, pushing back trying to find him and feel him. I was so wet it started to leak down my thighs.

‘You enjoyed that, didn’t you, slut?’

‘Yes, Sir, I did, thank you.’

His large fingers slid easily inside me, two at first, quickly joined by a third and fourth. He pumped them quickly, suddenly I seemed fuller than before, he must have managed to work his fist inside me. He was pounding away and I was grateful to be supported by the table because my legs had stopped working. My cries of pleasure got louder and louder.

‘Please, Sir, please may I cum?’

‘Oh, not just yet.’

I sobbed, I was so close it took every ounce of strength I had left to fight it off.

DianaOrtiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaOrtiz

I bit my lip so hard I was afraid I’d bite through it. I tried to focus, chanting, ‘Please.’ Under my breath. It felt incredible. I was so full and he was rubbing everything sensitive, it made my arse sting but the pain mixed in with the pleasure and added to it.

‘Please, Sir, please, please, please, oh my god that feels amazing, please, please, please, please, Sir, I need to cum. Please let me cum for you.’

It felt like an eternity before he finally said, ‘Yes, slut, you may cum now.’

It hit me like a wave, I all but screamed with the release. He was still pumping his fist into me, ensuring I came over and over again. Finally it happened, the fluid squirted out of me – he must have been drenched. He kept going and I kept squirting. I was totally limp on the table, only moving because of the force of his fisting. Cumming with what little energy I had left.

‘Breathe.’

I drew a breath in, unaware I’d stopped breathing, everything felt so incredible it was all I could focus on.

Eventually he stopped, slowly he removed his hand and wiped it on my back; covering me in my own juices. He rubbed it over my face, dipping each of his fingers into my mouth. When he was satisfied they were clean he undid my ties, I was too exhausted to do anything other than twitch with aftershocks.

He helped me up and carried me to the bed, placing me down gently. Tender from the punishment, I cried out. He laid down next to me, removed the lace dress and undid the clamps, I whimpered in pain as the blood rushed back to my nipples. He rubbed the sore nubs to soothe them before taking one in his mouth. It was still tender but there was something electric about the feel of him on me. Pain mixing with pleasure, more orgasms racking through me.

He moved to the other nipple as I jerked beneath him, sucking harder and harder until he started leaving marks. Feeling a little recovered I moved my arms to pull him closer. The twitching turned to writhing and I pulled at his clothes, needing to feel his naked skin against mine. He briefly left me to shed his clothes before pulling me to the edge of the bed so my head hung over the edge. He tapped my mouth a few times with his cock so I opened up, he filled my mouth with his thick shaft. Forcing it so deeply down my throat I gagged, holding it in until I couldn’t take it anymore. He did this a few times before he pulled out, rubbing his spit covered cock all over my face.

‘You’re such a good little whore,’ he growled. He spanked my pussy gently a couple of times.

‘Move into the middle of the bed.’

As I did as I was told he climbed onto the bed between my legs, sliding his wet cock against my pussy.

‘Please fuck me, Sir. I need to feel you inside me.’

He did as I asked, slipping in easily in spite of his size, his arms on either side of me, he lowered his mouth to my neck sucking to leave more marks. I came almost instantly, my tight pussy clenching around him as he fucked me hard. I stopped breathing again until he told me to. I wrapped my legs around him to pull him deeper, nails digging into his back, my face pressed into his neck. Each stroke set off more orgasms, like electric currents shooting through my body. It was such an intense pleasure, I tried to scream but didn’t have the energy to, so I bit his shoulder instead.

He kept having to remind me to breathe. Until I felt him tense as he exploded inside me, pushing me over the edge again and we came together.

Slowly we came back down to earth, his jolts setting me off, which made him twitch more.

Eventually, the aftershocks subsided, we stayed entwined, holding each other close. After a while he gently pulled out, moving me so I was under the duvet. Lying next to me, his strong arms pulled me close and I rested my head on his chest.

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too.’

I kissed his chest as he kissed my forehead and that’s how we fell asleep.

********************************************************************************

Then he was kissing me. I didn’t know if it was a dream or not, I didn’t care, I didn’t want it to stop. Our hands were everywhere, I was still tender, torn between moaning and whimpering in pain. His fingers were inside me again, they didn’t stay long. Using my juices for lubrication, they slid down to my smallest hole, gently probing. It wasn’t long before one of his thick fingers was inside me, quickly joined by another, my moans were muffled by the shoulder I was biting. Once he comfortably had three fingers in me he stopped. Withdrawing his fingers and he forced his cock inside my pussy. My legs around him, nails in his back, I was just about to cum when he stopped.

‘Don’t you dare cum yet.’

Before I could reply he rolled me on top of him, his strong hands on my hips lifted me slightly. I pulled my delicate cheeks apart and he lowered me down, slowly stretching my tight little hole as he entered me. He sat up and wrapped my legs around him, our bodies pressed together. We moved together, my tender skin forgotten about. Nothing could distract me from the incredible sensation of him fucking me; the speed and intensity increasing. I looked down at him, his eyes locked with mine in the dark.

‘Please, Sir, may I cum for you?’

‘Yes, slut.’

With a hand round my neck, he pulled me in for a kiss as he squeezed my throat. It only took another few thrusts before I came, clinging to him, feeling him tense up before exploding deep inside my arse. We stayed like that for a while, foreheads pressed together, lips sharing soft kisses. When we were ready to part he had to hold me steady to roll back onto the bed. I was still twitching as he passed me a glass of water before wiping himself with a towel. I took some sips, when I was able to find some strength I got a towel to wipe up the leaking cum. He held the covers back for me and wrapped me up in his arms, placing a delicate kiss on my shoulder before we drifted off again.

Published 
Written by freakycactus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments