Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How a Slut Should be Treated

"She needs to be owned"

32
18 Comments 18
19.6k Views 19.6k
5.0k words 5.0k words
I took a deep breath to prepare forwhat I had to confess.

“Do you remember I told you that my Master had been back in touch?” I barely paused long enough for him to nod before continuing, “He and I have been talking ever since.” I took another deep breath. “And, I've realised how important it is to have someone take control of me and own me.” His face dropped. “It's not something I can be without.” He met my gaze, “I'm so sorry, but I need it, without it it's as though something is missing, I don't feel complete unless I'm being dominated.”

“I can't give you that.” He sighed, “I've tried, more than once, I don't have it in me.”

“I know and I understand, I don't have it in me to dominate you either.” The last thing I wanted was for him to think it was his fault. “I hate that this is what's getting in the way of our relationship, but the longer it goes on the more of an issue it becomes.”

“I know, I know.” He sighed, and I knew he understood what I meant, everything was great until it came to the sex, something was missing, we just didn't connect the way we should. “What can we do? I'm not prepared to lose you.”

I tried not to hate myself for what I said next, “Master has a suggestion.” He raised his eyebrows at me and I blushed, “He wants to dominate me, use me for his pleasure,” I shivered at the thought, he ignored it, “and he wants you to watch. He said that he wants you to see how a slut like me should be treated.”

He was quiet and I let him think it through, there was a lot for him to process. After ten minutes he stood and told me he was going for a walk. He grabbed his keys and phone, and left.

I let out a big breath, grabbing my phone to send a text.

I've had the conversation with him, Master

Well done, my slut, and?

He didn't say anything, he just grabbed his things and went for a walk, Master

Tell me what he says when he returns

Yes, Master

The house was too quiet without him. I switched the telly on for background noise, I couldn't concentrate on it, I needed to move, I had too much nervous energy in my body. I started pottering in the kitchen, after I'd wiped every surface for the third time I dared a glance at the clock, it was 7.40pm – he'd been out for almost two hours, where was he?

The sound of his key in the door made me look up from the bathroom floor, I rinsed the cloth out and peeled the gloves off before looking at the time, it was after midnight. The door clicked shut and a thud let me know he'd taken his shoes off. That was a good sign, it meant he would be staying put for a little while.

I walked downstairs slowly, unsure of what he would say and a little reluctant to find out. He was sat down, clearly waiting for me.

He took a deep breath and said, “Ok.”

“Ok?” I wasn't sure what he meant.

“Ok. I've thought about it and ok, I'm willing to try it.”

“Really?” The surprise showed in my voice, I hadn't thought he would ever be willing to share me.

“Yes, really.” He looked up at me earnestly, “I love you, I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy.”

I didn't know what to say, I knelt in front of him and kissed him fully on the lips, “Thank you.” His weak smile betrayed his uncertainty but I was too excited to care.

“What happens now?” He asked.

“I'll tell Master what you said.” I pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

Master, he has agreed to your idea.

Less than a minute later my phone beeped with his response.

Very good, my slut, I will come to your house on Saturday to discuss things further. Until then remember, you are not to fuck him. Your body is mine.

Yes, Master

I read the message to him, he didn't say anything. I moved to sit next to him on the sofa, hiding the enormous grin on my face, and we cuddled in silence, neither of us seemed to know what to say.

I must have fallen asleep, the next thing I knew he was gently shaking me to wake me up, then he took my hand and led me to bed. I woke early the next morning, the initial excitement had faded and reality had kicked in, my mind working over time.

How would he react when Master visited? Would he be angry with me when the reality of the situation would become apparent? Was this really a solution? Could I really be satisfied this way?

Before I could go much further with these thoughts I felt Andy stirring next to me, he rolled over pulling me towards him.

“Good morning.”

“Mmm... good morning.” I moved over easily, kissing him, glad he still wanted to kiss me good morning. The kiss grew deeper and more intense, I could feel his erection pressing into me. His hands began moving in a very familiar pattern so I pulled away. “You know that isn't allowed.” I said sternly.

He gave me a cheeky look which withered as he saw my serious one.

I sighed, “This is important to me and Saturday is only three days away.” I rested my head on his chest and snuggled into him, “It'll be worth the wait, I promise.”

The next couple of days passed without incident, he commented on the cleanliness of the house, joking I couldn't usually find the time. He went quiet when I told him how I had managed to find the time and even quieter when I pointed out, for the seventeenth time, that it was a shared responsibility.

When Friday came I couldn't concentrate on anything, how I made it through a whole day at work without making a stupid mistake or needing someone to come to my rescue, I will never know. My concentration levels weren't helped when I received a text from Master with my instructions for the following day.

Even at home, I couldn't settle, Andy wouldn't be home until 10.45pm so I tried to put my nervous energy to some use, only to find the house was spotless, clearly my comment had hit home, at last. He'd given the house the quick once over it needed to maintain my efforts on Tuesday night. With nothing to do I tried to watch the TV. Half an hour later, when I realised the programme had changed without my noticing, I tried to read instead. After reading the same paragraph four times I put the book down in frustration.

I grabbed my keys and jacket and went for a walk. The park was around the corner so I headed towards it, moving along the familiar path to the pond. It was quiet and the unseasonably cold weather seemed to be keeping most people indoors.

I sat at our usual bench and watched as the ducks and geese moved in my direction. They swam in front of me for a while, occasionally pausing to look at me until it became clear I wouldn't be feeding them. Then they went back to doing whatever they'd been doing before I had arrived.

It wasn't long before my mind started mulling over the possibilities of what tomorrow might bring. I rubbed my face and exhaled, I'd been doing this all day, nothing had changed but still my mind went over and over the same thoughts, until I couldn't think any more. So I watched the ducks and geese, and the occasional passer-by, putting my jacket on as it cooled down.

I don't know how long I sat there, my phone beeping brought me back to Earth, it was Andy, wondering where I was. Rather than text back I stood up, slowly, my joints were stiff from sitting in the same position for so long. I stretched, realising just how dark it was. Then walked the same route home.

“Hello.” I called as I walked in through the door.

“Are you alright?” His voice was full of wary concern, “Where have you been?”

“I just went for a walk.” I probably looked as exhausted as I felt, my face has always shown the world how I feel, whether I want it to or not.

“I was worried about you.”

“Sorry, I just went to the park.” His frown grew deeper, “I needed to clear my head.” His frown disappeared. He'd obviously been thinking about it a lot too.

“What time is he coming?” His tone of voice had changed, now he just sounded wary.

“Two o'clock.”

“And his instructions?”

“I will greet him with a coffee, naked, and you will be in the living room, fully dressed. We will talk briefly before anything happens. There needs to be a chair in the corner of the bedroom.” I recited the list easily, “Next to the bed needs to be the paddle, nipple clamps, butt plug, lube and straps.” I'd checked the message numerous times even though I'd memorised the contents when I had first read it.

He nodded, “Ok.” He looked tired, “Let's go to bed.” I took the hand he was offering and followed him upstairs. It took a while to fall asleep but, surprisingly, I slept soundly.

I woke up smiling, none of my worries or concerns seemed to matter, I would be seeing my Master today! I rolled over to find the bed empty, it was a Saturday, he must have gone for a run. I got out of bed and stripped off the bedding putting in the washing basket, and headed for the shower. I attached a fresh blade to my razor, grabbed the shaving gel, switched on the shower and got to work.

I was thorough, constantly rubbing my free hand over myself checking I hadn't missed anywhere. When I was sure I was totally smooth I stepped under the hot water and began washing myself. I took my time, everywhere was cleaned and thoroughly rinsed. I'd been waiting a long time to kneel before Master again, I wanted everything to be perfect.

I turned the water off, wrapped myself up in a towel, stepped out of the shower and continued to prepare for Master's visit. Once dry I moisturised my entire body, focusing particularly on the areas I had just shaved. Rather than dress I decided to stay naked. I felt calm enough to eat now, so I went downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast. Andy came home when I was washing the bowl. He went straight upstairs for his own shower.

When he came downstairs he didn't pass comment on my nudity, he simply headed into the kitchen and it was only when he'd cleared up after his own breakfast that he came to join me in the living room.

We sat in silence for a little while with the television on for background noise.

Once it got to twelve I went upstairs and laid everything out next to the bed as ordered. Andy brought the chair up and put it in the corner. I put fresh bedding on the bed and fussed over the room, straightening everything up and fluffing the pillows. As we left the room I kept the light on and checked the curtains were closed.

The time passed very slowly until Master's text to say he was half a mile away. I jumped up and made his coffee, my stomach full of butterflies. Andy looked nervous too.

I stood in front of the door, my excitement building as I heard his car pull into the street. Knowing he was so close after so long was almost too much to bare. The engine noise disappeared and a car door opened, I heard him step out of the car, the door close and the click as he locked it. The sound of his footsteps grew louder as he walked towards the house, I could see his shadow through the door, it was as though he was growing in front of my very eyes. I opened the door immediately after he knocked, his coffee in my hand and I slowly drank in the sight of him, a big grin on my face.

“Hello, Master.”

“Hello, my slut.” He smirked when I visibly shivered in response to his words. “I see you're looking as delicious as ever. I'm sure your neighbours would love to see that body,” he stepped inside and shut the door, “but not today.”

I blushed, “Thank you, Master.”

He took the coffee from me, “On your knees.” I dropped down immediately, putting my hands behind my head. “Good, I'm glad you haven't forgotten your position.” I beamed in response to his praise, his free hand stroking my cheek then dropping lower and pinching my nipples, I sighed audibly. “Such a slut, right, lead me to see your new man.”

I turned and crawled into the living room, Master following behind me. Andy's expression was unreadable.

“You must be Andy, I'm Matthew.” He held out his hand and Andy shook it. “I understand there have been issues with this slut.” Andy mumbled something in response. Master's hand found it's way into my hair and he yanked my head up. I cried out and Andy moved forward, Master held up a hand to stop him.

“That wasn't a cry of pain, you're enjoying this aren't you, my slut.” It was a statement, not a question.

“Yes, Master.” I gasped.

“She has a safe word, if she ever needs to stop what's happening she will use it.” He had a mouthful of his coffee, “Isn't that right, my slut?”

“Yes, Master.”

He gripped my hair even tighter, “And just so we're all clear, tell us your safe word.”

“It's 'tinsel', Master.”

“There you go, Andy,” he was taunting him now, “unless you hear her say 'tinsel', she wants everything I do to her.” Andy sat back down. “Good, now turn around, my slut.” He released my hair and I turned on my hands and knees so I was facing the opposite direction. I heard him put his coffee down, then felt his hands on my arse, “Spread your legs.” He lifted a hand and brought it down on my thighs, slapping them alternately until I had opened them wide enough. Then he spread my cheeks lewdly.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

“See how wet she is, that's how much she's enjoying this.”

I sighed, enjoying the sensation of the air on my soaked pussy. Andy cleared his throat. “What is it?” Master demanded.

“It's just – uh – I've,” he cleared his throat again, “I've never seen her so wet.” He sounded embarrassed.

Master chuckled, “That's why I'm here. Tell him what it is you need, my slut.”

“To be dominated, Master, to be owned, to serve and to please and to be used as a fucktoy, Master.” My voice told of my excitement, it was weak and breathy.

“And why is that?”

“I am a slut, Master.”

“What kind of slut?”

My voice grew stronger, “I am your slut, Master.” I was proud to be able to say those words again. And knowing I was so close to him, so close to being fucked by him, I was filled with need. I could feel myself getting wetter. He let go of my cheeks and moved to stand in front of me, I could see the bulge in his trousers and ached to release his cock and take it in my mouth.

“Exactly, she is my slut. You can't treat her the way she needs to be treated, but I can.” He paused, I licked my lips, his bulge seemed to have grown, I could almost see it throbbing and I was all but drooling with need. I had waited this long, I could wait a little longer.

“Andy, put your finger in her cunt, I want you to feel how she reacts.” The sofa creaked as he moved and I felt his finger, warm as always, tentatively press inside of me, it slid in easily, easier than anything of his had ever gone into me.

“Wow.”

I could feel pride and smugness radiating from Master.

“For this to work, you have to accept she is mine,” my pussy clenched, “you do not get to touch her or fuck her,” it clenched again, “unless I give my permission.” And again. “I will fuck her and use her body for my pleasure,” again it clenched, “whenever I choose, and she will complete tasks I set for her.” My pussy seemed to be clenching continuously and I had to work hard to fight off an orgasm. “Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you agree to my terms?” Master demanded. Andy paused, so Master continued, “How has she reacted to what I've said?”

“Strongly. Her pussy keeps clenching when you say certain things.”

“Oh, does it now?” Master grabbed my hair and pulled.

“Yes, it's doing it now.”

“What does that tell you?” Master asked.

“That she's enjoying it.” Andy almost sounded reluctant.

“That she wants it?”

“Yeah.”

“So do you agree to my terms, to give this slut what she wants? What she needs?”

I heard Andy take a deep breath before answering, “Yes.”

“Good.” Master unzipped his trousers and pulled his boxers down with his free hand, I licked my lips as the hand in my hair guided me to his cock. I wrapped my lips around it eagerly, running my tongue around it, revelling in the taste of his pre cum. I heard his growl of pleasure, then his hand tightened in my hair and he began to thrust his hips, fucking my face. I gagged and spluttered as I tried to take it as best I could. Tears formed in my eyes and ran down my cheeks, drool ran down my chin, and I could feel my pussy pulsing around Andy's finger.

“Oh, I've missed you, my slut.”

He continued fucking my face, pausing occasionally to let me get my breath back until his breathing began to go short. He pulled back, holding my head firmly in place as my mouth tried to follow his cock.

“That's enough, my slut.” I tried again, pulling against the hand in my hair, needing him inside me, his hand came down sharply on my cheek. “I said, enough.”

“I'm sorry, Master.” I said quickly, “I got carried away.”

“Andy, take your finger out of her cunt.” He removed it slowly and I groaned.

“Now, slut, lick his finger clean.” He released my hair and dressed himself. I turned to face Andy, my hunger evident on my face. He looked shocked, he'd never seen me so carnal. I'd stopped indulging that side of myself because he always seemed surprised when I wanted to clean his cock after sex, or when I'd scooped his cum out of my pussy and eaten it. He held his finger out to me and I engulfed it with my mouth, eagerly licking and sucking it clean.

When I finally released it from my mouth the first spank landed on my arse. I growled with need.

“Up, slut. I think it's time we went upstairs.”

I stood shakily, my juices running down my legs, and led the two men upstairs, my slick thighs rubbing together. Master occasionally spanking me as my bum swayed in front of him. I walked far enough into the room to allow them both in behind me and paused.

“On the bed on all fours, slut.” I moved into position, “And you,” he gestured at Andy, “sit on that chair and watch.” Andy did as he was told and Master moved to stand behind me.

I cried out as the first spank landed, this turned into little gasps as more followed. They came down at a steady pace, slowly building in strength and speed, I could feel my arse turning red. I gritted my teeth, determined to take everything he gave me. As his hand became firmer and the spanks harsher, I buried my face in a pillow, crying out with each blow.

“I told you I would teach you that some punishments aren't meant to be enjoyed.”

“Yes, Master.” I lifted my head to reply.

He stopped spanking me, “Roll over and look at Andy.” I did as I was told, lowering my sore backside slowly onto bed, grunting as I put weight on it. “Tell him why you are being punished.”

I looked over at Andy, sat in his chair, looking a little awkward at the situation and incredibly turned on, “I am being punished because I disobeyed Master and had sex with you last week after I had submitted to him and had been told you couldn't fuck me.” If he was surprised he didn't show it, the whole situation was so surreal he probably wasn't taking in the meaning of what I had said.

“Exactly. Spread your legs.”

I spread my legs as far as I could and tried to relax in preparation for what was coming. Ten hard spanks on my pussy. Tears formed in my eyes and I bit my lip as I took what I deserved.

When he had finished, Master lent over and kissed me.

“Well done, my slut, now, back on all fours. I'm going to fuck you and your boyfriend is going to watch as I take what is mine.”

I rolled over and got on my knees, quickly wiping away the tears, Master positioned me so I was facing Andy, removed his clothes and climbed onto the bed behind me. He slammed his cock all the way in, his hands holding tightly onto my hips were the only thing holding me in place, my dripping pussy welcoming his intrusion. I cried out, over and over again, every time I felt him fully inside me, as he thrust hard and fast. I barely recognised the noises I was making, they were utterly primal.

“Master, please?”

“Please what, slut?” His voice was low, full of need and slightly breathless.

“Please, please, let your slut cum for you, Master, please!”

“Cum for me, my slut.”

I screamed out with the release, my body writhing as he continued to fuck me mercilessly.

“Keep cumming, my slut, don't you dare stop.”

My body heard his command, before my orgasm could finish the next one began. Over and over again I came as he hammered in and out of my cunt. He caught some of the juices leaking out of me on his finger and began rubbing it around my arsehole. He scooped up more and more, working his finger into my snuggest hole, tightening my pussy around his cock as he pushed in a second finger. My animal cries getting louder.

He pulled out of me and I cried out in frustration, I needed him inside me!

He quickly lined his cock up with my arsehole and began pressing into me, stretching me to fit around him. I gasped as the pain turned into an exquisite pleasure. He eased himself all the way in, gently thrusting until I uttered those words.

“Please, Master, fuck me harder.”

He grabbed my hips and forced his way in, over and over again. My orgasms continued without interruption, gaining an extra intensity. He lifted a hand from my hip and dragged his nails down my spine, I arched my back in response, loving the sensation, then he dragged them up my stomach to my breast, squeezing it with such force he would leave a hand print, something to match the marks on my arse to claim me as his.

“Who owns you, slut?”

“You do, Master.” I spoke breathlessly, between cries. I could no longer tell when one orgasm ended and another began, it had all rolled into one and felt so fucking good.

“Watch her, watch how she responds to her Master, watch me give her what she needs, what she craves. Watch as I give her what you can't.” The hand on my hip lifted and grabbed my hair, yanking my head back. “Don't you dare touch yourself!”

Master paused, I opened my eyes and saw Andy looking sheepish, his hand paused in mid air, a huge lump in his jeans.

“Clearly you can't control yourself. Go and sit outside the bedroom, you can listen as I give this slut everything you can't.” Andy looked shocked. “Don't just stare, get out!” He stood up to move, “And remember, you can't touch yourself out there either - you don't do anything until I give you permission.” He shuffled out of the room with his head down.

Master remained still, holding me in place as I shuddered in ecstasy, still cumming, until the door clicked shut. Then he resumed his thrusting, my eyes closed again, the pleasure streaking through me, it didn't take long before we found our rhythm, moving together until at last Master cried out, thrusting and holding himself deep inside my arse, his warm cum spraying inside of me. The contractions from my pussy milking every last drop from him.

Before I could recover, he pulled out of me. I moaned in complaint, feeling empty without him inside me. It earned me a spank on my already tender cheeks.

“Turn and face me, slut.” I moved slowly, feeling his cum leaking out of me, down onto my pussy. He was still hard, his cock was dancing in front of my lips. Begging to me taken into my mouth. As though reading my mind he said, “Clean my cock, slut.”

Eagerly I took him into my mouth, savouring the taste of his cum mingled with my arse.

“Boy, come here,” I shivered with the authority of his tone even though it wasn't directed at me, the door opened and Andy walked back into the room, “clean my cum out of her arse.” I was waiting for him to argue, instead he climbed onto the bed behind me, spread my cheeks and got to work. His tongue lapped at my arsehole, tickling and teasing me, my moans reverberating through Master's cock.

His courage grew and his tongue began to delve deeper as I sucked Master's cock clean. His tongue moved, he started catching the drips, cleaning my body of my Master's cum. I desperately tried to focus on Master, but was failing miserably.

He cupped his hand under my chin and made me look up at him as he slid his cock in and out of my mouth.

“I don't remember telling you to stop cumming.” I let the sensations Andy was providing wash over me, another orgasm racking through my body. Master held my head in place and continued to slowly thrust into my mouth, our eyes locked.

My arms began to shake, I could barely hold myself up. Master sped up his thrusting and just as I thought my arms were about to give up he growled and ropes of cum filled my mouth.

I swallowed everything he gave me and ensured his cock was clean before releasing it. He let go of my hair, ordered Andy and I to stop and I collapsed in a heap on the bed.

“Andy, go downstairs and get three glasses of water. I think we could all do with a drink.”

I felt the bed shift and Andy got off and Master laid down next to me, he pulled me up so my head was resting on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

“I've really missed you, my slut.”

I looked up at him, “I've missed you too, Master.”

He kissed me gently, “Get dressed.” He helped me up and I moved shakily toward the wardrobe. “Put your black slip on.”

“Yes, Master.” I was amazed I had enough strength in my legs to support my own weight. By the time I put the slip over my head he was straightening his tie, and Andy walked in balancing the three glasses. I sat back down before I dared take a glass, which I drank from gratefully. Andy sat next to me and Master pulled the chair over from the corner of the room, he sat facing us.

“Andy, are you still willing to have me dominate your girlfriend?”

“Yes.” There was no hesitation, he answered almost before Master finished asking the question.

“Good. Then you accept that she is mine. Her body is for my pleasure and you cannot touch her without my permission.” Andy nodded, “And when I do give permission, you will use her as I instruct.” Andy nodded again. “I need you to say it so we can all hear that you accept my terms.”

Andy cleared his throat, “I accept your terms.”

“And you, my slut?”

“I accept your terms, Master.”

“ Good, I will leave you for now and be back tomorrow.” He looked pointedly at Andy, “I was going to let you use her mouth to cum, but after your lack of control earlier I've changed my mind. You can make my slut cum as many times as you are able, you may cum as well but you cannot fuck her and you cannot cum inside her. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Andy replied.

"Yes, what?" Master, demanded.

"Yes, Master."

Master gave a satisfied nod, stood and walked out, leaving us to deal with the aftermath of what had just happened, and leaving me desperate for it to be tomorrow.

Published 
Written by freakycactus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments