Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut Part 2

"The next day the journey continues used again."

36
15 Comments 15
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Kirsten's journey of being a slut continues I hope you like her story and leave a comment if you do Thanks."

The following morning, I woke and glancing at the clock on the bedside table, I could see it was five thirty am, the room's curtains were open, and the light was streaming in. Getting up, I walked to the full-length mirror, and although I could see red marks across my body, they were not as bad as I had expected. They had been kind to me, which made me wonder what I should expect today; more caning on my arse for sure, and will all those old guys from yesterday be here to give me the time of my life that Greg had promised me, because that is what I now wanted and to be fucked by all of those older men.

Thinking back to how this started for me, a week before my eighteenth birthday was finding BDSM mags and porn DVDs in my stepdad's desk drawer in his home office; I only had time to look at the ones that aroused me quickly. The girl with all the men fucking her and holding her down and being strapped on her arse before putting it back in the draw. At breakfast the next day, my stepdad asked.

Tell me, Kirsten, and be truthful. Have you looked through the drawers of my desk?'

I stumbled with my words but eventually said 'Yes.'

'That's fine,' he said, 'as long as I know.'

And that was all that was said on the matter at that point.

Two weeks later, on the day after my eighteenth birthday, my mum was away on business; yet again, I had just got up and dressed in my Pj's having breakfast when my stepdad and step-uncle and three step-cousins came in and stood all around me. After a short time, my stepdad said the time has come for me to be trained in the family ways starting with you being a naughty girl for touching my porn stash. Strip now as he removed his belt from his trousers.

It was like in his magazines, being told to do what I desired so much, the things I had been masturbating to in bed every night since I found his stash.

Daddy No, I screamed! Not now with everybody here, please. I am genuinely sorry for touching your stuff.

Please do it now he shouted with an evil look in his eyes. I followed his command and stripped off my PJ. Standing naked before all these men, I felt strange feelings between my legs. It was just as I had imagined being told to do; I could feel my pussy getting wet without touching myself.

'Bend over the breakfast bar,' he commanded. 'Hold the other side, and don't you dare move.'

He stood to my left side, and then I felt the blazing pain as his belt collided with my naked arse, and I screamed with pain, each strike hurting more than the last, crying and shouting no, please, Daddy stop, but I could feel my orgasm starting to build and overtake me this is the feeling that I desired. In the end, I think it was twelve strokes.

He said, “Stand up straight! You are now the new family slut, and we will train you as that. We will do all the depraved things in those mags you touched.”

I have put them on your bedside table so you can get the right idea of the punishments and the fucking you will get when your mummy is away on her many business trips. We have waited almost two years lusting after your beautiful young body since I first met your mother. She is good, but you are the prize of this family.

I heard a voice call my name. That brought me back from my daydream of that first time with grown men six months ago with a bump, to see Greg and Clinton standing there.

'We brought you some breakfast,' said Greg. As he approached me, I dived for the towel to cover myself. "oh fuck, you make me horny, you dirty little slut,' he said as he pulled me to him, pushed my legs apart, and slipped his fingers into my pussy. 'Have your breakfast shower, and then I'll come back for you,' he said as Clinton laid a tray on the bed, and they both left.

After eating and showering, I searched for some clothes, but nothing was in the room, not even my socks and trainers, so I sat on the bed and waited.

It was about eight a.m. when Greg and Clinton finally returned.

Greg smiled broadly, 'I thought you might like a little fun with Clinton before we go down to the others. They are all quite happy with this and thought it might stretch that tight little pussy of yours, ready for the rest of the day.'

As Greg spoke, Clinton undressed and, seeing it in the light of day, his big black glorious cock looked enormous. It had to be more than ten inches long and as thick as a Coke can.

Clinton walked towards me, lifting me off my feet and throwing me onto the bed, then kneeling between my open legs, he began to run his tongue over my pussy, licking and lapping as my pussy became soaking wet. I was moaning, and my body was shaking at the skill of his tongue, and when he moved his head up my body, he started to suck on my nipples one after the other until I couldn't help myself from screaming out, 'fuck me, please fill me with that monster cock.

Clinton lifted me from the bed and stood, and he lowered me inch by inch onto his massive cock, not listening to my cries of pain until he was balls deep inside me, and the pain was so great I was nearly ready to faint with the pleasure. Slowly he lifted me, then let me down until he got his rhythm, and he began fucking me in earnest.

He carried me to the bed with him buried inside me, and we both fell backwards. My legs were high and wide as he fucked me relentlessly, stretching my cunt, grabbing and squeezing my boobs and nipples, bringing his head next to mine and forcing his tongue into my mouth.

When he came, it was like an eruption, his cock pulsing his cum deep inside me as he collapsed over me.

He lay like that for a few minutes, kissed me deeply again and then slowly withdrew as Greg took photos of Clinton's cum oozing from my pussy.

'That's just perfect,' said Greg.

As Clinton dressed, I stood up, thinking how much cum Clinton pumped inside me as it ran down my legs.

Greg took a studded dog collar from his bag. 'This is for you,' he said as he fastened it around my neck, 'and we can't have a collar without a lead now, can we pet?' He said as he attached the metal link lead to the collar.

'Now you look perfect, spunk oozing from your pussy and ready to be led to take on all comers,' Greg announced. Pulling on the lead, he guided me out of the room with Clinton following down the stairs, into the hallway and through the door that led to the cellar.

'Sadly, some of the gentlemen who were here yesterday could not be here today, but you will be pleased to know we have managed to find some other gentlemen who have willingly taken their place, and our numbers have increased. In addition to Clinton and Blake, Charles and I, we have managed to increase our number to ten other gentlemen, which I am sure you realise makes fourteen eager participants.' Greg said proudly.

Leading me down the stairs to the room, this time fully lit, I could see all the men seated, their eyes almost burning into my body. Not one of the men looked younger than sixty, and they all had a look of depravity on their faces that made me shiver with excitement. This is what I have wanted for so long to be fucked by a football team, albeit an old age one.

Charles stood up and, taking the lead from Greg, led me along the line of seated men, stopping in front of each one for them to rub my boobs, ass and pussy.

'As you can see, gentlemen, we have a prime piece of fuck meat here, and I can assure you that she is quite willing. As I mentioned yesterday, many of us have seen Kirsten around the town and have lusted after her tight, firm body, never thinking that one day she would be ours to use and abuse as we wish. Well, gentlemen, our time has come. Some of us saw what we could do to her yesterday, and here we are again.' Charles handed the lead to Clinton as he spoke.

'Clinton, if you would be so kind as to assist Kirsten into the stocks,' Charles directed.

With Blake's help, Clinton put both my legs, spread wide, into the stocks. There was no seat for my arse, just a padded beam that I could rest my upper thighs on, meaning that my cunt and arsehole could easily be used as the stocks were raised about two feet from the floor, then with Blake holding me up, Clinton dropped the first part, holding my legs in place then positioned my head and arms, dropping the second part down. Blake went to the front and padlocked each block in place, then running his tongue over my face, he said, 'I love white meat' as he pushed a surgical gag into my mouth, locking my jaws open painfully wide. This is the feeling that I craved to be used as I had wanted, and not being able to talk, just thinking to myself Get on with it; I need to feel the pain and humiliation of the girls in the magazine.

freakymilkytits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
freakymilkytits

With me locked in the stocks, I had no idea what was happening behind me. I was facing all the men until Clinton turned the stores around.

Whoever brought the first lash across my ass meant it, and I cried out as a second and third struck me.

'Now look at this,' someone said, 'her little pink cunt is dripping,' with that, a lash across my pussy made me cry again with a muffled cry from my gagged mouth. He was right; I had cum running like a river from my pussy.

Charles appeared in front of me. 'Kirsten, you realise we didn't agree a safe word. That is because there isn't one.

My arse and pussy were whipped relentlessly while Clinton and Blake, standing on a block, took turns fucking my gagged mouth, thinking this is turning into the day of my dreams.

When the lashing finished, one after the other, the group all fucked me over and over, I lost count of the number of times my pussy and ass were fucked, and with each pussy and ass fucking, another man would stand on a block in front of me and fuck my mouth, just as I had seen and wanted in the magazines of my stepdad.

When Clinton and Blake finally released me from the stocks, I collapsed on the floor, a crying and shivering mess. My arse was covered in angry red welts, my cunt lips were swollen and very red, spunk and juices running from it and mixing with the globs of cum running out of my arsehole. Taking my legs and arms, they carried me to a table, fastening my ankles and wrists to the corners, spreading me, and leaving the gag in my mouth.

Then, to my surprise, they all left. I thought they couldn't be finished yet; I wanted much more of this.

I strained against the ties but could not break free, and I have no idea how long it was until they returned to the dungeon one by one.

'So gentlemen,' said Charles,' how many of us have seen Kirsten around the town?' There was a sort of silence. 'You will be pleased to know, Kirsten, that all the gentlemen here today have seen you before, and as you know, we have videoed everything that has happened to you so far, which means that at any time, if any of the gentlemen here see you and have the urge to use your body, you can not refuse. Likewise, if we ask Greg to bring you here again for more punishment, you can not refuse. If you do, these videos will find themselves in a much wider audience online, and I wonder what your family would think. Do you understand?'

I nodded my understanding, thinking this was what I wanted so very much and that my step-family would love it also, but I had to hide it from my mummy.

'That's is excellent, so we all agreed that the cum dump slut Kirsten is ours to use as we see fit, and of course, gentlemen, if any of your friends wish to use her body, they will be more than welcome.' Charles said with a smile.

'Now we are all refreshed, and you will be pleased to know that we will all gangbang you. We shall start with you as you are, perfectly open and spreadeagled and then, we may release you so that we can improvise your abuse.'

My body tensed as the men stripped, and as the first cock entered my pussy another forced its way into my mouth.

When they released me, it was only to drag me to the floor, where cock after cock fucked my pussy, ass and mouth and by the time they were finished, I was packed and covered in cum, just like in the pictures that I used to get off in the past my dream had come true.

'You are a very good girl, Kirsten,' said Charles, 'so now we will let Greg take you to your room where you can shower. Once you are showered, Greg will tie you spreadeagled to your bed, and for the rest of the day, when any of us feel the need to use you in whatever way we see fit, we shall visit you.

Greg led me upstairs and waited while I showered. 'You have surprised me, Kirsten. You are more willing than I ever would have thought.' I lay on the bed as Greg spoke, and he tied me spreadeagled.

I told him it was all down to the training I had received from my stepdad and others, but this was much better than what they had done.

'When will you let me go?' I asked.

'Well, we have much of today left, but I will take you home tomorrow afternoon as agreed,' said Greg and with that, he left.

I looked at the clock; it was already two-thirty in the afternoon. Five guys had visited me by six p.m., including Clinton and Blake. They had all fucked me like I was some toy and left.

Greg finally reappeared around seven p.m. and, releasing me, told me to shower. When I was dry, Greg gave me a raincoat and a pair of high heel shoes.

'Put these on; I'm taking you into the town to get something to eat.'

Dressed like this, I said

'Yes, just like that,' he replied.

The shoes were a little tight, but I managed to get them on, and the raincoat only covered my ass, but I suppose it was better than nothing.

Once we were in his car, he told me what a fucking filthy bitch I was and that I should expect many more days like these and many incidents when I'm in town where someone spots me and drags me off for a good fucking.

They asked if they could take my coat when we got to the restaurant. I declined.

Greg was surprisingly good company and told me that when we went back to the house, the gentlemen, including himself, would pick straws as to who would spend the night with me and then tomorrow, Clinton and Blake would fuck me again in my bedroom with all the others watching, taking pictures and videos, then he would take me home.

When we returned to the house, all the guys stood in the hall waiting for us.

'I am sure Greg told you of the arrangements for tonight and tomorrow,' said Charles, 'and you will be pleased to know that our eldest gentleman friend will be with you tonight. Let me formally introduce you to Andrew, one of my dearest friends at seventy-eight years of age, and he still performs like a twenty-year-old, so enjoy your night, you two.'

Andrew stepped towards me. 'Take that fucking coat off bitch,' he said to the roar of the others.

Taking my coat off, he dragged me upstairs into the bedroom, telling me to leave my shoes on and kneel face down on the bed.

He pointed to several different places in the room. 'Cameras that have filmed everything in this room,' he said.

I thought to myself my stepdad would love a copy of all this.

I glanced behind me to see him taking off his clothes, stepping towards the bed, slapping my arse as hard as he could, climbing between my legs and forcing his thick cock inside me. As he fucked me, he dragged me from one position to another, sometimes my pussy, sometimes my ass, sometimes my mouth, until finally, he came in my mouth, telling me to swallow every drop.

With his hands around me, we finally fell asleep.

Andrew did wake me once in the night and fucked my ass again. I didn't know where all these old guys had so much stamina. It was Greg who told me later about the blue pills.

I was woken by the sound of all the guys piling into the bedroom. Andrew had gone now, and naked Clinton and Blake

climbed on the bed, Clinton pulled me on top of him and pushed his cock into my ass as Blake took a position between my legs to go balls deep into my pussy, and they fucked me with no mercy until that telling feeling as a man's cock spasms, and they filled me again.

Once everyone had left and I had showered again, Greg handed me the raincoat and high heels and drove me home dressed like that.

'So remember what was said, you are ours now for as long as we wish.'

I thanked him for the weekend and kissed him he smiled, turned and left.

Fortunately, I knew my family wouldn't be home, so it gave me time to dress well so that any marks would not show when my mum got home and think about my weekend and what the future held for me.

Published 
Written by 62krg
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments