Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jonny's fun with a blindfold

"Last fun..."

3
0 Comments 0
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Months earlier they broke off... 

They haven't seen or spoken to each other in a while. If anything, he avoided her. He didn’t want any contact with her, due to the way she treated him in the end…

One afternoon she sent him a text calling him for a coffee, but he was unsure, does he want that? So he decided to reply and accept the invite under the condition they go into the Health Spa instead. He was thinking for himself: ‘I will use you the same way you used me in the end’, and to his surprise she accepted…

They met up in front of the Spa building, and she looked nice as always. She was a girl of one-hundred-and-sixty centimetres in height, with straight brown hair, big boobs and cute butt.

They hugged for a hello, and went inside. They kept some small talk going, but they could feel the electricity in the air.

Soon as they went into their Spa suite and locked the door, they started undressing. It was a small and cozy suite, with a round jacuzzi, sauna, shower, toilet and a couch. They had all privacy they could ever want.

He came prepared for this. He had brought with him handcuffs and a blindfold as he was planning to fuck her hard. He wanted to bring her pleasurable pain or to be precise he wanted to get rid of all negative energy he built had up because of her…

They started undressing, and soon as she finished, she went to check the water in the jacuzzi. She was bending over, and he seized the moment. He came behind her, and he slapped her hard on the butt and pulled her hair from behind. She gasped with surprise. He pulled her for a kiss from behind, still holding her hair with his left hand and grabbing her boob with his right hand.

When he finished kissing her, he went to kiss her cheek, and he whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you like never before! Get on your knees, and your safe word is 'Apples.' “

He continued, "I don't want to hear a word from you. When I ask you something you will answer with 'yes' or 'no'.“

She simply answered with, "Yes."

At that moment she realized that something new and interesting would happen. Something which will bring them closer, or it would be their last encounter with each other.

She dropped on to her knees, quietly waiting as she felt her pussy becoming wet. He unbuckled his belt and took his pants off. He was fully erect. He bent down and kissed her one more time. Then he took a blindfold from his backpack and gave it to her.

After that, he offered his cock to her mouth, and she wanted to stroke it, and suck it. But he refused. Instead, he took her head and started slowly fucking her mouth. Her mouth wetted his cock, and he sped up. He was forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until she pulled away, gagging.

He asked her, "did you enjoy that?“

"Yes,“ she replied, gasping for air.

He took her hand and brought her to her feet, and he led her to the back of the couch. He placed her hands on the couch, while he was standing behind her. He smacked her ass few times with a hand, leaving red marks on her butt. He enjoyed giving her pain with her pleasure. He was still angry with her.

He knelt behind her. He was now looking at her gorgeous pink flower. He licked his fingers, and softly touched her throbbing clit, and rubbed it. She gasped softly. It had been so long since they enjoyed each other’s touch.

He started to push his fingers slowly into her wet pussy, and he rubbed her spot. After a minute or two, she fell on the couch since she lost the power in her arms. At that point, he stopped. Her butt was still sticking up, and it was just a perfect view. He was thinking that he should make a picture of it, but he dropped the idea quickly. He had other, better, ideas of what to do with her. He took the handcuffs and cuffed her hands on the back. She was totally immobile now.

After that, he licked her pussy once to tease her, and then he pushed his hard cock all the way in. All in one stroke.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

He took a fistful of her hair and started pulling while he fucked her hard from behind. She started letting out loud screams, and then he stopped.

"I told you to be quiet. Will you be quiet?“ He asked her.

And he did not need to wait for an answer very long, she simply said, "Yes.“

But he had other ideas now. He went down and started licking her pussy. He licked his finger and started pushing it slowly into her ass. While he was doing so, she let the soft moan escape her, and in that moment he slapped her ass hard. So hard that her right butt became instantly crimson red. He smacked her left butt cheek for a good measure and made it crimson red.

"Do you want me to spank you more?“ He asked her.

"Yes!“ She gasped.

"Do you want me to spank you harder?“ He replied.

"Yes!“ She answered. He could hear the excitement in her voice.

He spanked her butt few more times, all the time licking her pussy. Then he stood up, took the blindfold off her head, and went to his pants. She followed him with her eyes, and soon as he took the belt off his pants, she looked a bit afraid. After he came behind her, she expected him to smack her with the belt, but he used his hand one more time.

He bent down and whispered into her ear, “You are my little whore, and you will be punished. Have you been a bad girl? Do you need punishment?“ He asked her.

"YES!“ She answered.

As soon as she answered his question, he smacked her with the belt over her ass, which was already red from spanks before. She left out a small squeal soon as he hit her with the belt.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?“ He asked her.

"Yes.“ She replied.

He smacked her few more times with the belt, her butt becoming redder and redder with every smack, and while he was looking at her butt. He decided to smack it one more time before he continued playing with her.

As soon as he applied last hit, she squealed out "'Apples!' Please stop, I can't take any more.“

She tried to stand up, but she didn't have any energy to recover from her bent position over the couch, and her cuffed arms didn’t help either. He uncuffed her, and she started rubbing her butt softly.

In the meantime, he left the belt, and helped her to the couch, and asked her, "Do you want to finish this?“ And he gave her sly smile.

Her answer was, "yes."

He turned her around and inserted his hard rock cock in her wet pussy, and started fucking her hard from behind. After her pussy lubed his cock he took it out, and pushed it softly in to her tight ass. She moaned softly, while she was spreading her crimson red butt cheeks. He started slamming hard in to her ass, and he pulled her hair making her arch backwards. She couldn’t take it anymore…

She started moaning loudly, spasming and cumming. He sped up. He was fucking her rough and hard, and soon as she finished spasming she complained, asking if would he finish soon. But he was not finished. He did not want to stop pounding her ass.

He simply told her, "soon." 

He knew it was their last fuck, and he wanted to enjoy it a bit more. He continued fucking her buttholle and pulling her hair. He felt he was close, and he didn’t want to fill her ass with his juices. He stopped, and ordered her on to her knees. She didn’t like the idea initially, but she complied. He took her head in his hands, and showed his cock in her mouth, she gagged immediately…

He found this unusually hot, having her at his total control. He pushed his cock few more times deep into her mouth making her gag. Before she could say anything, he finished. He started filling her mouth with his hot cum. It was her first time tasting cum, and she was so unprepared, it all spilled all over her boobs.

Afterwards they took a shower, enjoyed a jacuzzi for a remainder of the time, and then they went their separate ways.

After that, they didn't see each other ever again, but they had very fond memories of each other. Especially their last encounter.

Published 
Written by Sokar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors