Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitten's icey adventure

"She said she liked it hot, i challenged that."

8
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
The room was dark, and we had lost power. We had decided to light candles so that we could see around our small room. The flickering light licked up the walls of our small room. Our bed was big enough to cover about half of our floor space, at a king size. The little light that we had was from our 3 candles that had cast shadows around the room.

Kitten and I sat there talking about everything, from the days chores, to what we longed to do before we died. Bringing a smile to my face, I asked on a whim as I saw the candle light flicker,

"have you ever thought of what wax would feel like, on your skin I mean?"

"Actually yeah, but I'm kind of scared of how bad it might burn," Kitten had replied.

"Well, what if I had ice, just to make sure that it wouldn't burn to badly?" I asked.

" If you promised me it wouldn't be permanent, I'll try it," she stated, almost in an excited tone, that was unmistakable.

"I would never hurt you in a way that you didn't want me to, kitty, kitty," I had stated in a sure tone.

"Well baby, everyone is asleep, and if we are quite, we can do it now?" She asked quizzically.

"Do you promise to be a good girl?" I had asked in my serious, dominant voice.

"I promise," she stated. "And if I begin to cry to loud, I'll bit into my pillow," She said trailing off.

"Okay baby, let me go get some Ive for you. I have a feeling you will need it," I said to her as I begun to get up.

"I'll be ready when you get back baby," she said in a cracked voice.

As I walked down the hall I had the thought that she may only be trying this for me. But immediately dismissed the thought, because we have always been open of trying new things. She was a nymphomaniac and a submissive by nature. She would do anything for me as long as she knew I was getting pleasure from it. The thought of that alone was a turn on to me.

I arrived at the kitchen and got a tall cup of ice from our fridge, and on the walk back, I thinking of the things that I wanted to try with her. Tonight, would be my night. I would do whatever I wanted to her, and she would be my slave. We never decided a safe word, which had always worried me, because I was afraid of going to far with her, and also because I loved her, I didn't want her to think that I was weird. My worst fear was her discovering that I wanted to do things, that she just didn't want to do, and because of how secretive I felt with her, I was never able to share all of my fantasy's with her.

Arriving back in our room I remembered why I felt so deeply for her. She was laying there, bare, waiting for me. Her fiery red hair flow past her shoulders, the blankets beside her not betraying an inch of her perfect physice. The candle light flickering had left almost nothing to imagination. She was lying there in a seriniditious pose that left me wanting nothing more then to feast on her with my eyes. Her strong legs crossed at her knees, she had her hands draped across her breasts, as if to keep them a secret. She had a light smile on her face. Her smile was a perfect white to her straight teeth.

Her eyes betrayed nothing however. Her eyes where a brilliant green, which told me that she wanted whatever came at her, a submissive in the truest nature. Her eyes would change colors depending on how she felt, something that she could never hide from me, no matter no hard she tried. Looking at me with her emerald eyes she said to me,

"Baby, I want you to drip that wax on me. Then I want you fuck my brains out, and make me stain these sheets with my cum."

That statement made me more excited than words could ever describe. I said to her in an aggressive tone,

"I want you to spin around and lie on your belly, baby. and then I want you put the pillow in your mouth so that we don't wake anyone up."

"Mmmmm, baby, whatever you say, I'm yours," she said with a moan.

I put the cup of ice in front of our TV on the stand, and than grabbed the candle. It was a white candle, and not remembering the scent, I said to her,

"Lie flat you dirty bitch," because she had laid as if we where about to have doggy. I planned on taking my time on her. She may not have expected what came next, but taking the candle into one hand, and an ice cube into the other, I went to work.

I slowly turned the candle over onto the top of her spine. The jist of the wax falling was all I heard other than,

"Mmmm, more baby."

Pouring the, what must have been searing wax onto her back, down her spine, she uttered,

"Oh fuck, this burns so good."

When I reached the crevice of her ass I stopped. Goose bumps ran up her entire body. Taking the ice cube into my hand I ran it down her spine, which made her pur, in enjoyment. The bumps had rippled across her body. Her moaning was all that made me know that she was in no pain, in the bad way.

"Flip around baby girl," I said to her.

She spun around ask she commanded. As she spun I saw that she was bitting her lip, which was always my sign of knowing that I was hitting her, spot. When she spun, she grabbed her breasts.

" Do you want to try on you breasts baby, I wont hit your nipple," I said in a tone that she knew what I said was true.

"JD, I want you to make me yours.

Alluna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alluna

If you hit my tit its okay, just make sure to rub the ice around it after," she said to me. Her eyes where closed as she said it so I knew that she was in extacy.

Deciding o take my own coarse of action I rubbing an ice cube around her silver dollar nipples. As I circled them they became hard. looking at her with a smile, and her returning it. I knew that it was alright to proceed with my intentions. After doing, repetitive motions around her ariola, her nipple became a mountain. Harder than I could have made them before I took this as a good sign, and decided to pour the wax.

The candle in my hand nearly melted, tilted towers her body. I dropped the melted wax onto the top of her massive double d breasts. Flowing from the top of them I could see the goose bumps starting on her chest, flowing inward towards the center.

"Oh god baby," she moaned. Three words that made more excited than any two that I had ever heard.

Knowing that she liked what I was doing, I started teasing more and more towards her nipple. I dropped wax on the edge of her aureole which made her gasp for a moment. I decided as it hit her breast that I would add the ice to the mix. Her hands ran up to her neck and through her hair as I ran the ice over the waxed breasts. Her nipples hard enough that she could cut diamonds with assured me that I was hitting all of the right spots.

I decided to end the candle by dripping it down the center of her breasts. I had started dripping it from her neck, down to her belly button. I moved very slowly, slowing each drip turn solid before moving to the next drop. With each tilt of the candle, her body became more riddled with the dots that assured me I was giving her pleasure.

I decided to change pace in a sense, and decided to run the next ice cube on her clit. I ran it from the last drop of wax at her belly button, to the top of her throbbing clit. When I hit the hood of her clit she moaned loudly. It seemed to come from her belly, with the deepness of it.

I looked at her, and her eyes where closed, with her back arched towards me, as if she was allowing me the taste of her pussy. I decided immediately that I wanted to taste her. Positioning myself between her legs, I put the small cube of ice in my mouth as I began to suck on her succulent clit. I gorged on it as if it where the last meal I would ever taste. A mix of her fluids and the melted ice cube mixed in my mouth, and I swallowed it all.

The taste making my eyes roll into the back of my head.

Once I had my fill, it was my cocks turn to taste this cornucopia of flavor. I said to my bride to be, "Do you want my cock in you, you dirty girl,"

"I crave your cock in me baby," she said in a moan, barely audible as she reached the end of her sentence.

Barely able to contain myself in my briefs, I pulled my solid eight inch cock out. I decided Right than as I looked at her moist, soft, red clit, that I was going to slam into her like I never had before. I was solid, and could feel that even the head of my cut, eight inch cock wasn't soft. The extension of myself was ready to enter her. Every inch I moved closer to probing her entrance, I felt her heat. And as the tip of my head began to probe her entrance, I felt as if I where ice, and she where flame, because I melted inside of her.

We where one from the instant I set myself inside of her. I began slow, methodically exploring the inside of her body as if I had never discovered it. Each inch was a new chapter to me as I had let myself become engulfed into her. Sliding in and out of her was all I had on my mind as I thrust.

I bit hard into her neck as I went. She shuddered as if it where from inside of her belly. "Oh fuck me baby," was what I heard as I began thrusting harder into her. Feelings her fluids welling up inside I said to her,

"Cum for me you dirty little bitch. Cum and show me you like getting fucked like the little whore you are."

Almost as soon as I said that I felt the warm fluids of hers flow. My thighs, warm and wet at this point, I felt as if I was close to exploding.

"Where do you want my cum baby," I whispered, for fear that someone had heard us.

"I want you to cum in me," she whispered to me.

Her whisper told me that she had came, and that she wanted me to shoot my massive load inside of her. Which I did with no hesitation. Feeling my body surge, I thrust into her, shutting my eyes hard, and making my entire body feeling my orgasm, I shot it into her. My cum warm inside of her, as I thrust every bit of it out of me. As I pulled out of her I could feel my fluids, as well as hers, come out of her.

Looking at her as I lay beside her I ask, "Did you enjoy yourself as much as I did?"

"JD, I don't know how we are ever supposed to have sex again," She finished with a smile.

I lie on my side and cuddle her as we prepare to fall asleep. All the while I think to myself of how true her statement was.

Published 
Written by jayjay123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments