Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. B pushes Kimmi to explore her kinky side ...

"Kimmi, still blindfolded, was led by Mr. B ... what had he gotten her into?"

15
11 Comments 11
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Kimmi stumbled forward and stopped when she heard other voices. Mr. B pulled a reluctant Kimmi forward by her hand.

"It will be OK, Kimmi. Trust me. Remember your safe word?" whispered Mr. B.

"'Kitty' is my safe word," replied Kimmi, whispering. "Who are these people I hear? I want to go back."

Kimmi tugged at her blindfold, but Mr. B pulled her hand away. 

"Keep your eyes closed, and I will replace your blindfold with a mask. Do not open your eyes until I tell you," said Mr. B.

He slid her blindfold off and tied her black mask on that covered her eyes and part of her face.

"Ok, open your eyes," said Mr. B.

Kimmi couldn't believe her eyes. They were in a dark club and there were unbelievable things going on around them. She first noticed a naked girl tied up in a rope and hanging from a hook. A man was beside her continuing to tie her up. She had a rope tied tightly right across her large, naked breasts. The man stopped occasionally to squeeze her nipples. The girl was smiling and seemingly enjoying the bondage. There were couples standing around her watching. Then, she noticed the wooden 'X' with a woman's hands and ankles tied to it. She was face down wearing a thong. A man had what looked like a switch with leather straps handing off. He was spanking her red bottom with it. Kimmi couldn't quit staring.

"What IS this?" she asked Mr. B.

"It is fetish night at this club. A fetish society comes in and demonstrates to others interested in trying some different sexual things ... like flogging and bondage," he explained. "I just wanted to expose you to it ... I think you are turned on by spanking."

"This is all so embarrassing," Kimmi said.

"Everyone is wearing masks. Noone knows who you are. You are safe to experiment and explore here, Kimmi," he said. "Now, what are you drawn to? You keep staring at the woman being flogged." 

Mr. B led Kimmi to where the woman was being flogged. The woman kept throwing her head back with each smack as if in ecstasy.

"How badly does it hurt," asked Kimmi, eyes widening.

"You will get to see ..." Mr. B replied.

"What? No ... no" said Kimmi.

"You have your safe word, please trust me and just try it," he said.

The man stopped flogging the woman and untied her. 

"Who would like to try it next," the man asked.

"We would," said Mr. B pulling Kimmi forward. "But, I need some instructions. We are new to this."

"Sure, that is what we are here for," the man said smiling.

Other couples moved forward to watch. Kimmi saw them and clung tightly to Mr. B. He wrapped his arm around her and reassured her that she would be OK and he was right here beside her.

"OK, she needs to take off her skirt and face the apparatus and put her wrists and ankles in the straps," the man said.

"It's OK Kimmi, no one knows who you are," said Mr. B soothingly.

Kimmi hesitantly moved forward. Mr. B lowered her skirt and she stepped out of it, exposing her bare bottom in her thong. She moved into position while Mr. B applied the restrains. Her heart was beating out of her chest. She had a definite stirring between her legs though and in her lower abdomen. 

Mr. B whispered, "You are doing great, just relax and take in the experience."

The man handed Mr. B the flogger and told him to slowly drag it down her back, down her bottom, and down her leg. Mr. B did as instructed and Kimmi flinched at the first touch, but then relaxed a little. She was enjoying the sensation of it against her skin.

"Now, flick her bottom with it," said the man.

CherylSunset
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CherylSunset

Mr. B dragged the flogger back up her leg and let it rest between her legs. Then, he suddenly spanked her with it. Smack! Kimmi arched her back and let out a gasp. She heard a few ladies standing around her gasp as well. It stung a little but was igniting a fire deep within her and she wanted more.

Mr. B came beside her and whispered, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, yes, again please," she replied.

Mr. B smiled and spanked her again with the flogger. He gave her many more spanks then slowly swiped it in between her legs. Kimmi was writhing in enjoyment. Her desire grew with every flick of the flogger. Mr. B's cock was hard as a rock watching her. 

The man giving instructions told Mr. B they had done well and it was another's turn now. Mr. B slid Kimmi's wrists and ankles out of holders and helped her put her skirt back on. Kimmi was suddenly aware of all eyes on her and was embarrassed, but had raging need built up inside her. She grabbed his hand and led him out of the club.

Kimmi was dragging Mr. B quickly to the car.

"Slow down!" he said. "What's our hurry?"

"Hurry hurry hurry unlock the door," said Kimmi breathlessly. She was pacing back and forth excitedly.

Mr. B unlocked the door and as soon as they climbed inside, Kimmi jumped out of her seat and on top of Mr. B. She was frantically unzipping his pants and writhing against him. 

"I want you inside me, NOW!" she ordered.

Kimmi lifted her skirt and ripped her thong and pushed him up inside her. Mr. B was surprised by her reaction, but immensely turned on. He thought she would be turned on by some kinky stuff, but had no idea it would have this effect on her. 

"Calm down, sweetie," Mr. B whispered. "Don't hurt yourself."

"I don't care," whimpered Kimmi. "I need you to fuck me hard RIGHT NOW!"

Mr. B devoured her mouth and reached his hands behind her to cup her bottom. He was grabbing her bottom to thrust deeper inside her. Kimmi was loudly moaning and groaning and holding him so tight. She was bouncing up and down on his cock like she couldn't get him deep enough. Mr. B saw a couple outside walking who noticed them. They were staring. He didn't tell Kimmi, but would enjoy seeing her embarrassment when he told her tomorrow.

Kimmi was screaming now with each deep penetration. Mr. B knew her orgasm was building. She had a certain sound she would make right before she released. Then, it happened. She froze for a few seconds then screamed out in ecstasy. Mr. B stayed inside her as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. Kimmi was squeezing him so tightly he could hardly breathe. Then, he exploded inside her. She yelled out again as he came. Then, her breathing started to slow and she went limp, resting her head on his shoulder. He looked at her and her eyes were closed and her breath was deep. He held her for a long time, gently rubbing her back. 

"Sweetheart, I'm going to lift you up now," he said gently.

Then, he lifted her up off his lap and slid her over to the passenger seat. She kept closing her eyes and lay her head back on the seat facing him. He leaned over and kissed her full, red lips. Then, she fell sound asleep. Mr. B just stared at her. Her hair was tousled now and her face was still flushed, and she never looked more beautiful to him. He had acted on a hunch that there were secret desires in Kimmi waiting to be explored, but he had no idea she would react like this. He was looking forward to exploring more sensual, sexual sides to Kimmi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments