Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Today Is Your Tomorrow - A BDSM Story

"An intimate telephone dialogue between two people with a great distance between them,"

52
53 Comments 53
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Recommended Read

He is going to call me soon. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed, phone in my hand. Thinking about his ability to devour me completely leaves me breathless and dripping wet. His need is subjugation; to know he can do anything he wants to me with no complaint or resistance, to take and own every part of me. For me to surrender to his brutal love. To own me.

I would give this man everything; I would do anything he asks of me. Allow only him to leave his marks on me. The marks I have come to adore, come to need, come to feel complete with.

My Phone rings.

"Hello, my love."

His first words always catch me off guard. I blush at how silly it makes me feel to jump with a start at his voice.

“I missed you,” is all I can manage to force out of my tight throat.

“What do you need from me?” he asks with a low, rumbling growl.

I swallow hard and reply with quivering words, “If I can’t fuck you yet. I want you to fuck me with your voice.”

He makes me wait for his reply to my request. I have learned to wait for him. My cunt gets wetter in the silence.

“Slip out of your clothes, and lay down on your bed. The one I ache to share with you,” he orders, the ache in his voice doesn't lessen the authority with which he speaks his words.

Slipping the thin straps of my orange silk dress off my shoulders, it falls to the floor. Orange is his favorite color, the color of sunsets.

I'm left wearing a deep blue bra and panties set - without the panties, complete with garters and thigh high stockings. Unclipping my bra, my nipples get harder. I want to tell him how my body reacts to him, to his voice, to his beautiful and filthy words. I will wait for him to ask me. I step out of the dress and ache for his burning stare on my body. 

I walk to my bed, and lay down next to toys he has sent me. It arouses him when I simulate the things he hungers to be doing to me.

“Spread your quivering legs for me Verity… Wider... Good girl,” He orders.

I can’t stop myself from gasping, “Fuck.”

I sense him standing at the end of my bed, arms crossed, revering my nakedness. I feel the cold as ice stare from his eyes burning my flesh. The cool night air tumbles over my hot thighs and dripping folds when I spread my legs wide open for Him. Another small contraction grips when he tells me I'm a good girl. His good girl.

“Arms over your head, crossed at the wrists,” He orders.

Raising my arms above my head and crossing my wrists brings with it a feeling of vulnerability. I am a frightened little bird looking for a purpose. He seduced me into his gilded cage, and promised me the door of the cage will always remain open. Only I have the key to its lock. An emotional and mental undercurrent of approval is always in my subconscious, and oh how I want to please Him.

“Do not move.”

My already soaking pussy contracts again when I hear a deep menacing voice half whisper, "Do not move.”

I'll not move a muscle. He will know if I do and I can't bear disappointing him.

“Close your eyes, my sweet. Quiet your mind, take your time. Tell me when you are ready.”

I try to relax and clear my mind of everything but His voice. I need to feel his presence here with me. I whisper into my phone that I'm ready for him, and that I want him.

“Can you feel my fingertips brushing a single strand of your hair away from your cheek, Verity?”

This is the calm before the storm. An involuntary shiver ripples through my body as I imagine how his fingertips would feel on my cheek. He can be so gentle but also very fierce.

“Can you feel my bearded mouth placing a kiss on the corner of your mouth? Then the other?”

His warm breath caresses my cheeks as he kisses me lightly on the corners of my lips. How I wish I could throw my arms around his neck and give him a long, passionate kiss. My lips would press hard against his. Our tongues probing. Sucking. Teeth biting.

“Can you feel the softness of my lips on your mouth, underneath the roughness of my whiskers, Verity?”

The contrasting coarseness of his beard on my soft lips serves a precursor that he will not be gentle.

“Can you feel my hand pressing down on your breasts? I would not touch you gently.”

When His rough hand squeezes, I arch my back, lifting my breasts higher, offering them to him. He slaps both breasts in quick succession and I bite down on my bottom lip, not caring if it bleeds. My hands begin to tremble; I am fighting for each breath I take. There's fire on my skin and I'm alive only when I burn for Him.

“Your flesh accepts my rough touch so willingly.”

His need is to reach out and touch something beautiful, mark it with all that is Him, so no one else can ever have it the same way.

“If I slid my hand between your legs, what would be waiting for me there?”

If he slid his hand between my legs right now, he would find a tight, dripping and throbbing cunt. His cunt craving the feel of his cock buried deep inside me.

“That’s right, it is mine, Verity. I don't want that yet though. I need your mouth. I’m hard, throbbing, swollen for you. You make my cock ache, my precious whore. If I was with you, I’d pull you off your bed by your hair and make you kneel before me.”

He needs his precious whore to suck his hard, throbbing cock. I know if he was with me, I’d kneel before him willingly. If he was here with me I wonder would he taste my surrender in the air.

“Lick me. Taste me.”

This is my prize. To taste, lick and swallow him. To worship his cock. To be his beautiful whore, his filthy fucking whore. I'd give anything to look up at him while I undid his belt and unzipped his pants.

As I close my eyes I begin imagining how it might be between us when we meet.

“Kneeling before Him, eye to eye with His beautiful, hard, throbbing cock, I raise my head to look him in the eye, then spit on his shaft. Using my fingers to spread the moisture. I stroke with one hand while the palm of my other hand rolls slowly around the head. With every drop of delicious precum, my palm caresses his cock more easily, making it feel more intense for Him.

I ache to make and feel his cock twitch for my touch. To be able to witness the shining drop of dew ooze from him, just for me, his beautiful whore. To hear his deep groan as my tongue flicks over his slit and licks the silver droplet.

To wrap my ruby red lips around his cock head and suck gently while stroking the sensitive underside with my tongue, coaxing more moaning from his lips. To gaze upon the bright red ring my lips would leave around his cock. That red ring from my lips only belongs on His cock. Another moan when I lick Him from his balls to the top of his cock. While firmly stroking his shaft, licking His balls from side to side.

To hear him catch his breath when I suck one ball into my mouth and roll it around my tongue, pressing it against the roof of my mouth. Then the other, swirling my tongue around it and then another slow, wet lick to the tip.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

Make him twitch when I burrow the tip of my tongue across his slit before circling slowly underneath the rim.

His cock, hard as steel, throbbing and glistening with my saliva.

With his fingers gripping my hair almost painfully, He guides my mouth down his cock until the head touches the back of my throat. I'd force myself to hold it there for as long as I can because I know it will please him. The second He feels my head start to pull off, he loosens the grip of my hair and allows me up.

Gripping my hair again and guiding my mouth down his shaft, I force myself to take more of him into my throat and hold. When I start to gag I have to let him go and once again he loosens his grip on my hair and allows me up. This time I pull him into my throat without his guidance and manage to swallow more of him.

Withdrawing his cock a little, until I feel the head lightly touching the back of my throat I hold him there, look into his eyes and hum on his sensitive slit making his cock twitch and his breath catch. A light swallow pinches the tip and brings forth a, “FUCK!” From his lips.

Placing one hand under my chin and the other on top of my head, he gently starts to stroke his cock between my lips. With each stroke I'm putting pressure on the underside of his cock with my tongue. His breath becomes more of a pant and his strokes become faster and a little deeper, more aggressive.

I look into his eyes and moan with pleasure and approval. He pulls my head back and away from his cock for a brief moment to look into my eyes and I , “I love to suck your cock. Please cum in my mouth, give me a part of you.”

He slides his cock between my lips again, falling into a faster rhythm. His moaning becomes louder when I press my tongue harder against his shaft. He stops for a short moment. I look into his eyes and He continues his assailment and I know he's close to exploding.

As his cock enters my mouth I push my head forward a little, enabling him to hit the back of my throat, and rewarding me with a deep groan.

Reaching around and grabbing his hips I pull him closer and further down my throat bringing another, “FUCK!” before I feel the first jet of cum hit my tongue. I swallow just as his cock touches the back of his throat again and a second jet of cum slides down my throat. I love his taste; slightly salty, slightly sweet. He keeps cumming, I keep swallowing. It seems like forever before he stops.

“Such a good little cocksucker.”

“Grab the glass cock I sent you. It’s very similar to the size and thickness of my cock.”

I pat the mattress with my hand, searching for the glass toy.

“Are you aching to be filled, Verity? Can you no longer bear the feel of emptiness in your cunt?”

“Fill me,” I moan.

“How would I fuck you, Verity?”

I groan in agony as I reply to His lascivious question, “Hard! You want to hurt my pussy.”

“Yes, Verity, have no doubt that I would fuck you hard, brutally hard. I want you to scream and cum, when I penetrate you for the first time.”

He pauses; I can feel his bearded mouth slowly curl into a lustful grin, as he growls, “Do you want me to hurt you, Verity?”

Another agonizing groan rumbles in my throat as he continues to tease me, and I answer, “Yes! God yes! Please hurt me!”

“Place the head of my glass cock at your opening, whore.”

I wrap my trembling hands around the glass cock, and place the cold, hard tip at the opening of my seeping pussy. My legs start to shake in anticipation. A cold shiver runs through me, as I wait on pins and needles for His next command. The glass cock feels hard, unyielding, and unforgiving in my grasp. Just like the part of Him that I have become addicted to.

“When I tell you to, stab the glass cock into your pussy. Hard, Verity, stab it very hard, and stab it very deep. Don’t disappoint me.”

“As hard as I can. I don’t ever want to disappoint you,” my words crack and raise in pitch as I confess and bear my soul to Him.

“Good girl. I know you won’t disappoint me.”

The dead air between us makes my head spin. My breathing is ragged and laboured. He takes his time to give the command I am in dire need of hearing. I feel like a young girl, waiting, hoping, to hear her first love tell her that he loves her, back. My ears ache from the pounding in them. The spinning in my head is a blurred whirl of colors.

Say the words, please, is all I can think to myself. It feels as if hours have passed since I heard his sweet voice.

I am soaked, throbbing and awaiting His command. The buildup has been excruciating. My lower belly and pussy are tight with arousal.

“Now, Verity!” His gruff whisper booms through my body. I stab the glass cock into my pussy with all the force my shaking arms are capable of.

My breath is taken away as the cold, smooth glass penetrates my soaking wet cunt; stretching me open as it pushes through my tightened muscles, detonating an explosion of orgasmic euphoria.

One spasm after another rushes through me from my clit to my ass. I am unable to utter a sound as a surge of new sensations take control of my body and my mind.

I see colours I've never seen before. I feel them surge through every part of me, shattering the me I was only a few moments ago. A death and birth in the same instant. Now I am His. He has a part of me that has never been shared with anyone else.

“Your beauty makes me curse every inch of every mile that lies between us. You have pleased me, Verity. You’ve made me very happy. I hope I have made you happy.”

"You have spoiled me. What can I do for you? Ask anything of me. I wish there was more of me to offer to you."

“You have fed a hunger that was consuming me. I was starved for the part of you that you have never given to anyone else, Verity."

"Tell me; tell me how I made you happy. I need to understand that part of you. The part of you that is a mystery to me," I beg Him to allow me a glimpse inside his beautiful mind.

“It is what you stirred and inspired in me, Verity. You pleased me with the control you entrusted me with. You are thousands of miles away from me, and yet, you obeyed my every command. You brought to life a single note inside me, long before you submitted to me, a note that with time grew into a melody. I nurtured that haunting melody till it bloomed into a symphony. I could not pause till I had finished composing it, only for you, my sweet. My hunger was to serenade you with your own body. I wrote this sexual symphony for you. Your final, crashing crescendo was the testament to me being its composer, musician, and conductor."

Tears well in my eyes as he speaks. I fight back sobs as I listen to his beautiful words.

“Good night, Verity. It’s is late for you, my sweet. Sleep now. Hold your phone close to your ear, I’ll place my phone on my heart, let its lullaby sing you to sleep.”

I press my phone as tight as I can against my ear. “Good night, Gil,” I whisper.

© 2016 Trinket & GilRenard For Lush Stories Only.

 

Published 
Written by trinket
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments