Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"this is part of the open-minded roommates series, read the rest for context."

Kim sat at home in her pajamas watching Netflix. She had learned from her earlier "mistake" and was now wearing panties under her pajama bottoms. Although Kim's clit did not rub against the fabric of her bottoms this time, she became very aroused because her phone made a distinct sound that indicated Sarah had sent her a text message.

Sarah would not be home until two weeks after the start of the new year, having just celebrated Christmas with her family a few hours from home. The more Kim missed her mistress, the more aroused any form of contact with her seemed to make her. Every text, (video)call, or even email left Kim wet and wanting. Something Sarah was very aware of and very much used to her advantage.

“Hey, subby,” the message from Sarah read.

Just being referred to as subby by Sarah made Kim squirm involuntarily and made her give up on watching Netflix, giving all her attention to Sarah instead.

“Good morning, mistress,” Kim eagerly replied.

“I am just letting you know that a belated Christmas present is on its way to you,” Sarah texted, getting straight to the point.

“A present, what kind of present,” Kim texted excitedly.

“The sexy kind,” Sarah replied without further elaboration.

“Oh, thank you,” Kim replied gratefully as her panties got damp.

Then Sarah asked something unexpected, “What do you think about expanding our dynamic and involving others in our adventures?”

Kim thought about this question for a while. Her mind cast back to their relatively recent adventure on their university campus. Even though it was a punishment back then, Kim loved it. While one side of her dreaded getting caught doing something she should not be doing, a different, more adventurous side of her wanted to be seen doing it. Kim wanted to show others how much of a naughty yet obedient submissive she was.

Kim interpreted this straightforward question as permission to explore this more adventurous side of herself more than they had been up until now.

“Playing in public on campus was so exciting that I’m all for trying it,” Kim texted enthusiastically.

“That is what I thought you would say, subby,” Sarah answered.

“Does this present have anything to do with that?” Kim asked curiously.

In response, Sarah texted nothing more than a devilish smile emoji, leaving the answer up to Kim’s interpretation. As Kim waited in anticipation, Sarah texted Jill. She was a close friend of Sarah and well-acquainted with Kim, and she was just what Sarah needed to set her plan into motion.

Sarah told Jill everything. She explained the dynamic between her and Kim, the contents of the package that would soon be delivered, and finally, what Jill’s role would be in Sarah’s plan.

Jill was involved in the BDSM lifestyle as well, something she was always open about. Just like Sarah was Kim’s introduction to BDSM, Jill had been Sarah’s introduction to the lifestyle. Sarah and Jill were never romantically involved, but openly talking with Jill about her preferred way of sexual expression was what had piqued Sarah’s interest in it a few years ago.


Jill was initially surprised by what Sarah told her. Jill had visited Kim and Sarah on many occasions but had never noticed anything about their dynamic when she was around. Sarah explained that she and Kim had always kept their dynamic private until now, but that both of them had agreed to practice their lifestyle more publicly to scratch a recently discovered exhibitionist itch. After listening to everything Sarah had to say, Jill was more than excited to help. She quickly drove across town to Kim and Sarah’s house.

Jill rang the video doorbell and waited for Kim to open the door for her.

Instead of opening the door immediately, Jill heard a sound coming through the doorbell speaker; “Jill, I did not expect you,” said Kim, surprised.

“Your mistress asked me to come here,” Kim realized that this was part of Sarah’s present and let her in.

Kim had not expected that Jill would be the one getting involved, but she was happily surprised. When Jill entered the living room, Kim gestured for her to sit down beside her on the couch. As Jill sat down, she put her handbag on the floor in front of her.

“Sorry, I am still wearing my pajamas. I did not expect a guest, just a package,” Kim said.

"Don’t worry, you will not be wearing those pajamas for much longer," Jill said with a smile as she sat next to Kim.

Jill went on to explain what Sarah had in store for her. She told Kim that the package that was due to arrive any minute contained various app-controlled sex toys. Sarah had asked her to tie Kim to a chair. She would then send temporary control links for the toys to random people. Random people who could watch Kim get played with through a live stream that Jill would set up.

When Kim heard the plan, she immediately decided to video-call Sarah in excitement. Sarah picked up quickly.

“Hi, girls,” Sarah said when she saw Jill had arrived and sat sitting next to her sub.

“Hi, I am so excited, mistress. Thank you for allowing me to do this,” Kim said, instinctively kneeling as she did so.

“You have trained her well,” Jill said, gesturing to her kneeling friend.

“Thank you, I try,” Sarah said.

“We are waiting for the package still; when it arrives, I will start setting things up,” Jill said.

“Good, start undressing my subby while I watch. I want Kim to be comfortable being naked around you and with being touched by you before her big show,” Sarah instructed.

“Gladly,” Jill said.

Kim gave Jill her phone and gestured for her to put it up against the TV soundbar, allowing her mistress to watch as she got undressed, exactly like she had requested. Jill walked back to the couch, but instead of sitting down like Kim thought she would, Jill bent down and produced two things from her handbag. It took Kim a while to realize that the two things were black latex gloves.

Jill put the gloves on and gestured for Kim to stand up. Kim quickly looked at her mistress for approval. When she nodded, Kim stood up. Jill quickly took off Kim’s pajama top and threw it aside. Sarah would have played with her now bare breasts, but Jill did not. Kim quickly understood that Jill was not here to play with her this time. She was only here to physically do what Sarah could not do from her hotel room, tying her up and running the live stream.

Kim suddenly felt something unexpected. She became more aroused because Jill did not play with her breasts like her mistress would have done. The fact that Jill seemed almost detached from what she was doing, despite doing something so intimate, made Kim feel objectified in a way she surprisingly enjoyed. The fact that Jill wore gloves only added to the experience. It felt respectful but clinical. Whereas Sarah was motivated by desire whenever she undressed Kim, Jill stayed goal-oriented. She did not allow herself to give in to desire, even though Jill was sexually attracted to women. All this made Kim feel like she was a product being prepared for display, and she loved it.

Before Kim knew it, Jill had grabbed the waistband of her pajama bottoms and pulled them down. Jill quickly tossed them aside, just like her top. Kim felt increasingly excited, yet also vulnerable with each item of clothing Jill took off her.

There Kim stood, at the mercy of her mistress and her friend, with nothing more than a soaking wet piece of fabric hiding her most intimate and sensitive body parts from view. Body parts that would soon be on display for many strangers to look at and, if they were lucky, play with.

“Jill let me have a closer look at my subby’s panties, would you?” Asked Sarah.

Without saying a word, Jill picked up the phone, knelt in front of Kim, and pointed the phone’s camera straight between her legs.

“Exactly what I thought would happen,” Sarah said with a satisfied grin as Jill put the phone back.

“My subby is soaking wet before she is even naked,” Sarah added.

“She sure is. The poor thing can barely keep herself under control,” Jill said. Her statement was just as much meant as a reply to Sarah as it was a way of telling Kim her previously subtle signs of arousal had progressed to a stage where they became impossible to hide.

Kim looked down and silently agreed with both women. She saw her once fiery red panties saturated with her juices to the point that their color bore more resemblance to a deep black. Jill walked over to Kim and finished undressing her. Once again, Kim was surprised with her clinical, no-nonsense demeanor despite being aware of her arousal. Sarah would have been all over her, but, yet again, Jill did not seem to care.

Now that Kim was fully nude, Sarah demanded a pussy check. It was pretty and well-groomed as always, but a few strands of pubic hair slightly obscured Kim’s genitals from view. Sarah would normally let this slide, but for her big show, she told Kim that her pussy should be bare as a baby’s bottom. Kim understood this and wanted to go to the bathroom to shave herself, but her mistress stopped her.

“Jill, would you please shave her?” Sarah asked.

“Of course,” Jill replied.

Kim was initially surprised. She had never been shaved by another person before. However, at this point, her pussy was begging to be touched, and Kim did not care whether said touching was done with sexual intent or not, so after her surprise wore off, she greedily agreed to her mistress’s demand.

Jill spotted the play and spray towels beside the couch and laid one across the seat, after which she gestured for Kim to lay on top of it. Kim eagerly obliged and spread her legs as soon as her behind came in contact with the edge of the couch.

“Stay there; your mistress will be watching you,” Jill said before she ran upstairs to grab shaving supplies.

Kim obeyed and lay still, looking at her phone as she did so. Kim noticed that her mistress had undressed just like her. She was gently rubbing herself, covered by a fluffy blanket.

“That’s lovely, mistress,” Kim said as her juices dripped onto the towel.

“Thank you, subby,” Sarah said as she rubbed slightly faster, both for her enjoyment and to reward her sub for good behavior.

Jill came back with shaving cream and a razor. She walked past Kim into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, filling it with warm water. She gently placed the bowl on the floor in front of Kim. Then Jill heard a soft moan and turned around to see her friend masturbating on the tiny phone screen. Kim asked Jill to connect the phone to the TV. Jill looked at Sarah for approval, and when Sarah nodded, Jill plugged in the phone. After a few seconds, an enlarged image of Sarah rubbing herself appeared on the screen.

“Thank you,” Kim said gratefully.

“You are welcome,” Sarah replied with a smile.

Jill knelt in front of Kim. As they made eye contact, Jill put a dollop of shaving cream on the palm of her hand. The white foam contrasted sharply with her black glove. Jill gently applied the shaving cream. She started with Kim’s mound and worked her way down from there. Although Jill did not touch Kim’s genitals outright, every time she applied more cream or lightly brushed against a sensitive area with the razor housing, Kim almost jumped off the couch. Not because Jill cut her but just because Kim had become extremely sensitive due to her continuously intensifying arousal. If that was not arousing enough, Kim just looked at the TV screen, and before long, her personal brand of liquid desire would be dripping out of her.

After Jill shaved Kim, she went to the bathroom to clean the shaving supplies and put on a new pair of gloves. When Jill stood up and granted Sarah the view of her sub’s freshly shaven pussy, she immediately thanked her and complimented the look of Kim's bare pussy. Sarah had climaxed just before Jill finished shaving. The constant squirming and occasional moaning of her sub having served as enough encouragement to cum.

“I may cum once or twice, but come nightfall, when everyone has played with you, you will have climaxed so many times you will have lost count,” Sarah promised Kim.

Kim’s only response was to swallow hard. She wanted it like nothing else in the world right now, but that promise sounded intense. Suddenly, Kim heard the doorbell ring, and instantly, Jill came thundering down the stairs.

LovelyDhinusha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyDhinusha

“It is your present!” She yelled enthusiastically.

Jill eagerly accepted the package from the postal worker and quickly shut the door again. She brought the large cardboard box into the living room and put it on the table in front of the couch. Jill produced a small pocket knife from her nearby handbag and cut the box open. She then sat down next to Kim and emptied the box item by item. Taking the time to quickly examine each product.

The box contained everything Kim dreamed of, toys big and small, from an app-controlled wand vibrator to app-controlled vibrating nipple clamps. Sarah seemed to have thought about everything, even things Kim would never have considered, like a large roll of single-use plastic sheets to put underneath her doing the live stream to keep mess to a minimum. The last thing in the box was a couple lengths of thick red rope.

“Time to get ready,” Sarah told Kim as soon as Jill showed her the rope.

Jill jumped into action. First, she connected all of Kim’s new toys to their respective chargers, then she rolled out three large plastic sheets and neatly placed them in the middle of the room. Finally, she grabbed a chair and put it in the middle of the sheets.

Sarah gave Jill her final nod of approval, letting her know she could tie Kim up.

“Sit,” Jill said sternly, pointing to the chair.

“Yes, Jill,” she replied.

Kim stood up from the couch, picked up her phone, and sat in the chair.

Jill then pushed the coffee table in front of Kim and placed Kim’s phone on it so the camera pointed at her.

“Is this the right angle?” Jill asked Sarah.

“A little lower; that way, people won't see her face, and Kim’s identity remains anonymous,” said Sarah.

Jill adjusted the camera angle slightly and then picked the phone up out of the stand. She asked Kim to unlock her phone and proceeded to download the companion app for the toys. Jill signed into the account Sarah created a few minutes prior and connected all the toys, so they were ready to be controlled remotely. Before putting the phone back on the table, Jill used Kim’s phone to generate the unique links that Sarah could send in the stream chat if and when she wanted viewers to take control of Kim’s toys.

“Where is your laptop?” Jill asked.

“Upstairs,” Kim replied.

Jill ran upstairs to retrieve Kim’s laptop. When she came back, she started it up and signed in to the back-end of an adult streaming site. Finally, she connected Kim’s phone to the laptop and had it function as an external camera for the soon-to-begin live stream.

With the technical side of the stream working, Sarah talked through things with Kim for one final time before they went live.

“Jill will give you a wireless earbud so you can hear me. When you say red, everything stops, including the stream. Jill will insert and take out toys for you as I or the viewers see fit. You may respond to things that viewers say in the chat. Other than that, you sit tied to the chair and take it as it comes, understood?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, mistress, and I am excited,” Kim replied.

Jill handed Kim one earbud and put the other one in herself. Both Jill and Kim heard Sarah loud and clear.

“Hands behind your back,” Sarah commanded.

Kim obeyed and felt Jill come up behind her. First, she tied Kim’s wrists together. Once her wrists were bound together, Jill tied them to the back of the chair. Jill then walked around the chair a few times, wrapping a length of rope around Kim’s body every time she did, one right below Kim’s shoulders, a second across her stomach, and a final one across her legs. All ropes were tied to each other before finally being tied to the chair’s hardwood frame.

“Nice work, Jill,” Sarah said.

“Thank you, Jill replied.

Jill walked around the chair once more. She pulled on the ropes slightly to ensure they were tight enough. When Jill stood before Kim, she knelt. Jill’s mouth was now very close to Kim’s dripping pussy, and for a second, Kim thought she would eat her out as a “warm-up” before the stream. Alas, it was not to be. Jill just blew on Kim’s pussy.

“I spotted a loose hair,” Jill said.

Kim was once again taken aback by how intense just blowing on her pussy felt. The burst of air from Jill’s lips felt almost electric once it hit her throbbing, swollen clit. Her once pink labia were equally swollen and blood-red. Kim looked down and saw how her juices dripped from the seat onto the plastic sheets. She was ready to be fucked.

Jill took the toys off their chargers and placed them on the table with the phone and laptop. While Jill prepared Kim, Sarah shared an announcement post for the stream on her various social media platforms.

Kim saw how the chatroom slowly filled up with people. In the chat, people’s usernames, ages, and gender were displayed for everyone to see. The people leaving excited messages, begging for the stream to begin, identified as man, woman, and everything in between. They varied in age from eighteen to eighty. Kim felt like the entire world wanted a piece of her.

Sarah started counting down.

“Live in three…., two…., one,” Kim heard in her ear.

After the countdown, Jill pressed a button on the laptop, and just like that, everyone could see Kim’s bound, horny and helpless body.

“Welcome, dear viewers,” Jill said.

Kim looked at the messages that flew across the screen. The kinds of messages varied greatly. Some were greetings in response to Jill, while others were comments about either Kim’s body or the helpless and hopelessly aroused state she was in.

“This thing wants to be fucked, but we are not sure which toy we should use,” Said Jill.

At that moment, Sarah posted a poll with three options in the chat. The first option was a wand vibrator, the second was vibrating nipple clamps, and the last was a vibrating egg. Sarah let the votes roll in for a minute, after which she showed the results. The wand got the majority vote, so Jill grabbed it and showed it to the audience as the chat exploded in cheers.

“The first person to click the link gets control of the toy for half a minute,” announced Jill as she pressed the wand against Kim’s desperate pussy.

In less than a second after posting, someone clicked the link. Jill put a timer in the upper right corner of the stream screen and pressed start. That instant, the vibrations started; vibrations in a slow, wave-like pattern. Every time the vibrations became more intense, Kim cried out in ecstasy, quickly followed by desperate expletives after the wave hit its peak and went back down.

“Fuck me harder,” Kim screamed into the digital void.

At that moment, Kim realized she had no idea who was fucking her; for all she knew, it could be an older man. A hint of shame flashed through her mind, but it disappeared as quickly as it came. Kim did not care who fucked her as long as her mistress was happy.

“Harder!” Kim yelled with even more conviction as she imagined Sarah masturbating in her hotel room.

The controller of her toy listened to her plea, and for the last ten seconds, the wand blessed Kim’s pussy with what could only be maximum power. Kim squirmed as much as her restraints allowed, but mere seconds away from climax, the thirty seconds ran out, and the wand stopped.

“Good girl,” Kim heard in her ear.

When Kim listened closely, she heard a faint buzzing in the background. This gave away that Sarah was indeed masturbating.

“Thank you,” Kim said, both to Sarah and the anonymous person who had almost made her climax.

While Kim came down from her almost climax, she imagined how Sarah was pleasuring herself. Kim secretly hoped she used a belt to tie her wand to a hotel pillow. That way, she could grind on it and leave her pillow soaked as a surprise for the hotel staff or the next guest.

Another poll popped up in the chat and brought Kim back to reality. This time, every option consisted of two toys, the nipple clamps, and another yet-to-be-chosen toy. Jill clipped the clamps on and tightened them as much as possible. Kim moaned involuntarily.

The audience chose the vibrating egg, and again, Jill showed it to the camera, after which she covered it in lube and slid it inside Kim. Sarah sent the links, and in no time, people clicked them.

“A minute this time!” Jill said enthusiastically.

Kim felt the clamps buzz to life first. The person controlling it alternated high-intensity vibration between her left and right nipple while the vibrating egg emitted low but uninterrupted vibration. Two different people pleasured Kim in different ways, but as if by magic, the stimulation harmoniously blended.

After twenty seconds, Kim wanted more, but before she even considered asking the audience, her vibrating egg unexpectedly increased in intensity. Kim gasped. It caught her off guard. Soon, the person controlling the clamps followed suit and abandoned the short bursts. Instead, they decided to have both clamps vibrate on maximum power for fifteen seconds at a time.

With twenty seconds to go, Kim heard Sarah whisper in her ear.

“You are close, aren’t you?” Sarah said, mid-moan.

“Can I cum?” Kim said.

“Yes,” Sarah said.

Kim finally erupted with fifteen seconds still on the clock. Kim pushed the vibrating egg out of her pussy due to an uncontrolled orgasmic spasm. Jill, completely unfazed, pushed it right back in. Kim could barely handle it, but the timer eventually ran out.

After a few seconds of panting, Kim realized that Jill, Sarah, and an audience of approximately two hundred strangers had just seen her being driven to the blink and finally climax. That was the exact moment Kim knew she fell in love with being watched and used.

“Please make me cum again,” Kim begged, after having recovered from some of the previous physical exertion.

And making her cum is exactly what they did. For the next hour, Kim experienced orgasm after orgasm. While she was rewarded with praises from her mistress.

After the stream, Jill untied Kim. Exhausted from repeated orgasms, Kim stood up and looked around at the mess she had made. A puddle had formed, both on the chair and the plastic sheets. Kim’s laptop screen was splashed with the juices from a particularly intense squirt. Jill’s gloves glistened with a mixture of lube and juices from handling Kim’s toys.

“Wow, that was a lot,” Kim said.

“It sure was, but you did well, Sarah replied.

“Thank you, mistress.”

“Let’s do this again sometime, but I will be there in person next time,” Sarah said.

“Gladly,” Kim and Jill said in unison.

Jill cleaned up the mess because Kim was too exhausted to help. While Jill cleaned, Kim walked toward the couch. Her pussy still felt raw and sensitive with every move she made. As Kim sat down, she again thanked Sarah, who assured her that the pleasure was hers.

Sarah admitted to Kim and Jill that she probably did not just soak the bedding of her king-size hotel bed but likely the mattress as well. Kim imagined Sarah’s bed was just as wet as her chair.

“Can I come over to lick it up?” Kim asked jokingly.

“No, I will be home in a few days, then I will have you lick straight from the source instead,” Sarah promised.

That promise alone almost made Kim ask for permission to continue to touch herself, but she did not. Kim wanted to save herself for the day mistress would arrive home.

“See you next time,” Jill said as she darted out the door. Kim was confused about why Jill left so quickly after cleaning up, but Sarah knew why. Jill’s clinical, seemingly uncaring demeanor was how Sarah had asked her to behave because she knew it would arouse Kim even more.

Sarah knew better. Underneath that cold exterior was a woman who had to suppress her arousal as best she could for hours on end. Now, it was time for Jill to let out her desire. Jill arrived home and dropped her pants before she had time to close the door behind her. Jill sprinted to her room and found her trusty vibrator.

Jill opened her laptop and navigated to the same adult streaming site she had just used. Jill found a familiar-looking pussy in the “new” section and pressed replay. As Jill watched how she tied her friend up, her phone buzzed.

It was Sarah with a simple yet telling text.

“Thanks and enjoy,” it read.

Jill smiled and masturbated to her heart's content.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments