Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is part 3 of the Open-minded Roommates series, for context read the previous parts."

Since the day Kim and Sarah first masturbated together, it became a common occurrence. It was nice, but due to their class schedule and coursework, they were often in a rush, which frequently necessitated a quickie. One exception to this rule was their bi-weekly self-pleasure night. One night every two weeks free from obligations; other than masturbating in each other's company to ensure they satisfy their sexual needs.

Kim felt anticipation and arousal; tonight was their self-pleasure night, and she needed it badly. She could not masturbate for a while because she was drowning in coursework. However, tonight Kim would be taking all the time she needed to give in to her urges, and so would Sarah.

Sarah was running errands, getting candles, snacks, and everything else they might need to set the mood and enjoy themselves; before, during, and after the night’s masturbatory activities. Given that Sarah was busy elsewhere, Kim was doing jobs around the house to get things ready for her roommate’s impending return, something which she had done many times before.

Kim pulled two large beach towels out of the dryer. They still smelled of the lavender-scented laundry detergent they used and were warm to the touch. After masturbating together as much as they did, Kim and Sarah figured out through trial and error that if you lay these two towels down side by side, they are big enough to cover their living room couch from armrest to armrest. This often reduced the necessary post-climax furniture cleanup to a minimum.

Because these two specific towels seemed tailor-made to serve as a couch cover, eventually, they became known as their play and spray towels. Regardless of how silly it seemed, Kim had to admit this meant that handling them became enough to arouse her and cast her mind back to all the previous times they had used them. She never asked, but Kim presumed that her roommate felt similarly about them.

Every time Kim handled them, she swore she detected a whiff of the scent of the person that had used them last, even if the lavender scent almost entirely drowned it out. Kim placed the towels diligently on the couch, feeling herself get wet as she did so. Kim ignored her arousal and fetched her and Sarah's toys from their respective rooms upstairs.

Over time it became clear that Kim and Sarah each had a small yet noticeable preference regarding the side of the couch on which they sat while masturbating. Without giving it any thought, Kim laid out the toys on the coffee table, Sarah's toys on one side and hers on the other, per their preferred seat.

As Kim set down the last toys, the front door swung open, and Sarah let herself in. She shouted an unintelligible greeting from the hallway and immediately walked into the living room. Sarah held a bag filled with scented candles and snacks. Sarah put the snacks in the kitchen as Kim placed the candles in various spots around the lounge area and lit them.

“I think that’s it,” Kim said; as she took a step back to admire her handiwork.

“Yes,” Sarah agreed; as the scent of honey and almonds slowly filled the room.

Sarah and Kim stripped naked simultaneously. While holding their clothes in one hand, they placed the other on their roommate’s bare back, gently pushing them toward the couch. When there, they put their clothes in a pile on the coffee table and sat on the towel-covered couch.

“Finally!” they said, while quickly glancing at each other’s pussies, looking for the same signs of arousal they themselves also displayed.

Sarah and Kim shared a knowing look, followed by a quick half smile, before turning to face the toys in front of them. Both owned similar types of toys. Due to this, one roommate often decided what they wanted to do, only for the other to follow in their figurative footsteps and use a similar toy in an almost identical manner.

Which of them took charge was never pre-established and was even subject to change, sometimes multiple times in one night. This time it was Kim who took the initiative. She took a small bullet vibrator from her side of the table and repeatedly traced her outer lips with it. Kim relaxed, enjoying the sensation, as well as the sight of her and Sarah's gradually enlarging pussy lips.

They turned to face each other, and with a nod, both silently agreed to a game of “Who can resist the temptation of touching their clit the longest?” Sarah and Kim often did things like this as a healthy way of letting out their competitive side, as long as it did not get in the way of their sexual enjoyment too much.

After numerous minutes of fighting their instinct to touch their swollen clit, Sarah caved and gave it. With a sigh, she expressed defeat and relief in equal measure. The tip of Sarah’s bullet pressed against her clit, even before Kim had time to face her roommate.

Ann_Kendy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ann_Kendy

Kim, satisfied to have won, decided to follow suit. Slight frustration at not being able to touch their clit, gave way to pleasure in an instant. While moaning, Sarah leaned forward to grab a large dildo resembling a black cock and slowly inserted it into a pussy which greedily accepted it. Seeing the dildo disappear inch by inch into Sarah’s pussy always left Kim mesmerized and soaking wet.

Instead of following Sarah’s example, Kim tossed her bullet aside and grabbed her wand. She knelt on her seat and shoved the wand between her spread legs. While holding the wand’s handle, Kim moved her hips back and forth, causing her clit to rub against the vibrating head. Without meaning to do so, Kim’s hip movement and Sarah’s thrusts became synchronized over time.

Both women were screaming in pure ecstasy as they approached climax at a steady pace. When Sarah came close to the edge of cumming, she took out the dildo and instead messaged her G-spot vigorously. Approximately thirty seconds later, Sarah grabbed the towel with her free hand, digging her nails into the fabric as she did so. With one final loud and triumphant scream, Sarah squirted.

Kim suddenly felt an intense sadness. She had never squirted despite trying to, and that had slowly been eating away at her, getting exacerbated each time she watched her roommate squirt. Kim did not feel like masturbating anymore, regardless of how cozy and inviting the room around her looked.

After coming down from her orgasm, Sarah noticed her roommate's sad demeanor.

“What’s wrong?” she asked concerned.

“Nothing”

“Yes, something is wrong. You can tell me. It’s okay,” Sarah reassured.

“I can not squirt,” Kim sighed.

“Yes, you can.”

“How do you know?” Kim asked, confused.

“Because I can help you,” Sarah replied.

“Help me, how? I already googled and found a couple of tips, but nothing is helping,” Kim said, frustrated.

“No, no, I don’t mean that kind of help. I meant the hands-on variety,” Sarah clarified.

Kim’s face turned red the moment she realized what her roommate meant.

“You don’t have to do that. Isn’t that a bit odd,” Kim said.

“No more odd than what we just did,” smiled Sarah.

“I suppose so.”

“You don’t mind doing it?” Kim asked.

“No, I want to,” replied Sarah.

Kim nodded, non-verbally giving her consent and allowing Sarah to go ahead. She knelt on the floor on Kim’s side of the couch. Sarah looked up at Kim once more; to see if she was sure about what was about to happen. Kim nodded once more, giving Sarah the confidence to proceed. She stuck two fingers in her mouth to make sure they were wet.

“Here we go,” Sarah said as her fingers slid in.

Kim softly moaned as her roommate let her fingers explore. Suddenly Kim gasped.

“That’s the spot,” Sarah said.

Before Kim knew what was happening, Sarah was massaging her G-spot, and she did so just as vigorously as she had done to herself earlier. Kim was moving around so violently and unpredictably that Sarah had to use her free arm to pin her friend against the couch’s seat.

“Stop, Stop, I have to pee!” Kim screamed hysterically.

“No, you don’t," growled Sarah as she applied slightly more pressure.

“I really have to…,” Sarah covered Kim’s mouth with her hand before she could finish the sentence.

Seconds later, Kim squirted. Her eyes widened and rolled back in her head as her lower body spasmed repeatedly. After approximately twenty seconds, Kim relaxed, slumping back in the seat and no longer putting pressure on the arm restraining her.

When Kim had regained enough strength to sit up, she saw that her roommate’s chest was wet. It took her a while to realize that she had squirted so hard that Sarah failed to get out of the “line of fire” in time. When this realization hit her, Kim smiled.

“Thank you so much, Sarah,” she said.

“No, thank you! We are definitely going to do this more often; I have just decided that on your behalf,” Sarah said sternly.

Kim did not know why, but she liked it when Sarah took charge this way, and Kim was open to exploring what that could mean. She nodded to let Sarah know that, yes, they were going to do this more often. Both women looked in the direction of the kitchen at the snacks they thought they would be eating after playing, and both decided against it.

They were too tired and instead decided to watch a comedy show on TV. When the TV show finished, Kim and Sarah looked at the mess they had made and then at each other.

“We’ll do that tomorrow,” both said simultaneously.

While laughing, they walked upstairs and went to bed, hoping to dream about what their next self-pleasure night would bring.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments