Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's Submission ~ Chapter 5

"Stacy and Becca's mutual arousal blossoms, then things get more complicated."

10
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words


Stacy paces back and forth in her small bedroom. She can't help but be nervous and excited knowing that Becca should be arriving at her door any minute. She passes by the mirror and scrutinizes her clothing choice again; thin, pink knee-socks with a black skirt.

I guess it will work.

She turns slightly to see how she looks from behind. Her round bum pushes the back of the skirt up slightly, revealing a few extra inches of her thighs. She seems happy with it, but frowns at how her matching black sweater makes her milky skin look even paler than usual.

Ugh.

There's a knock at the door.

Oh god! She's here!

Stacy clenches her bottom lip between her teeth as she looks around the room, making sure nothing is too messy. She can feel the butterflies rampaging in her stomach, almost making her dizzy. She takes one last look in the mirror and brushes her thick, soft, black hair behind her ears, then runs up the stairs and opens the door.

Becca glimmers in the sunlight. She looks cuter than ever.

Becca! I... you look…

Becca has her shiny, brown hair in a small side-ponytail, helped by a white scrunchie. She's wearing a thin white t-shirt and jean shorts.

"Stacy!" Becca exclaims, her voice cracking slightly from her excitement.

Oh my god, she's so cute.

"Hi Becca!" Stacy shouts, awkwardly.

"Oh, you look so pretty. I love your skirt. And that sweater is adorable!" Becca proclaims, genuinely.

I don't deserve this girl.

Stacy blushes immediately.

"No I don't. Erh, I mean, thank you!" Stacy blurts, fiddling with her hair. "You look amazing too!"

Whoops!

"I mean, you look amazing! I wasn't trying to say that I think I look amazing or anything. I just, well, you look…" Stacy stops as Becca leans in and gives her a big hug.

Stacy calms down instantly. Her beautiful new friend squeezes her gently and giggles.

"I'm nervous too," Becca admits. "We're silly aren't we?"

Stacy laughs, relieved.

"I'm so happy you're here right now."

"Me too," Becca adds with a yearning smile. "Did you, want to go somewhere?"

"Oh, we can if you want! I mean, I want to do whatever you'd like."

"Oh, well, I'm not sure. What do you want to do?" Becca asks, delicately.

"I, well… I'd love to just be somewhere quiet with you. Maybe where we can just talk," Stacy manages, trembling with nervousness, "and be, close."

Becca smiles and nods her head. Her big eyes full of adorable happiness. They melt Stacy's heart. Becca removes her shoes and takes Stacy's hand.

Oh god. I've missed this so much. I can't believe how good it feels to touch her. Oh Becca.

Stacy can feel her heart flutter as she grips Becca's tiny fingers in her hand.

~~~

Becca sits down next to Stacy on the small sofa outside her bedroom.

"This is soft," Becca giggles.

"Oh, it's so old though," Stacy laughs. "My aunt gave it to me when I moved in here."

Stacy still holds Becca's hand, unable to let go. Becca looks around the room briefly. Stacy tries to hide the fact that she can't take her eyes off of her, but can't help notice that Becca's wearing a purple bra under her thin shirt.

Becca stares down at the floor. She rubs her foot against Stacy's playfully.

"I really like your socks. That pink colour is pretty much my favourite."

"Oh, thanks! Me too. Although, I feel silly wearing them sometimes. They're so, girly. I dunno," Stacy says, still trying to ease her nerves.

Just holding Becca's hand and having their feet touch is causing Stacy to tingle. The intense excitement in her belly is slowly working its way lower, into her pelvis.

"Awe. I like girly," Becca admits, her voice a higher pitch than normal. "So, you know, don't worry about wearing them around me."

Stacy smiles as she looks over at Becca. The two girls enjoy the moment. Stacy doesn't know what to say and shyly drops her head again.

"I like your socks more," Stacy blurts, trying to keep the conversation's momentum.

"Oh yeah?" Becca sings, lifting up one of her feet and placing it on Stacy's lap. "What do you like about them?"

Stacy's slit is now uncomfortably desirous. She stares at Becca's perfect foot on her skirt. The baby-blue sock only goes to Becca's ankle, where it curls out into a lacy frill. Stacy can feel her mouth salivating. She's careful not to drool as she tries to speak.

"Umm, everything?" Stacy squeaks. She watches Becca wiggle her toes in the sock. "I like, your toes, too."

Becca giggles.

"Anything else?"

Stacy anxiously watches the beautiful little foot on her skirt. She tries to think, but her mind is falling into nothing but naughty thoughts of lust.

"You can touch them, if you'd like," Becca adds, reclining back on the couch and putting her other foot on Stacy's lap as well.

Oh Becca. You're so pretty. You're so perfect. You make me so happy.

Stacy slowly lets go of Becca's hand and places her fingers on the little, blue socks.

"Mmm…" Becca purrs.

Stacy almost gushes just hearing Becca's adorable noise. She uses both hands now and rubs the girl's feet through the thin socks.

"Oh god. I love that, Stacy," Becca beams. "Lay back, give me your feet. I'll rub yours too."

"Oh, okay. Are you sure? You don't have to," Stacy suggests, meekly.

Becca smiles and licks her bottom lip unconsciously. She holds out her hands, requesting Stacy's feet.

"Okay," Stacy chuckles excitedly. She leans herself back on the far side of the couch.

Becca promptly grabs Stacy's left foot with her tiny fingers and massages it passionately.

Oh fuck that feels amazing.

Stacy can feel her breathing quicken as her nipples get hard. She can smell Becca's beauty emanating from her toes. She takes them in her hands and rubs them lovingly.

I want you…

"Stacy, I wanted to thank you again for everything you're doing, with Miss Cara and this whole situation I've gotten you in. I'm so sorry about that," Becca professes.

Stacy had almost forgotten about her last encounter with Miss Cara. These short moments with Becca are completely dominating her mind and body.

"No, that's okay. Don't be sorry, Becca. I'd… well, I want to do it. For you," Stacy admits, fighting the temptation to put Becca's socks up to her nose and blatantly take in their scent. She rubs the soft, little feet intensely.

"Oh, Stacy," Becca moans, touched by her friend's comment. "Oh damnit that feels good," she groans, scooting her bum forward. She places one of Stacy's feet on her breast and the other she holds over her face.

Oh my. What is she doing? This is so sexy.

Having her feet touched and loved like this is making Stacy squirm in her tight panties. She can feel her chest and belly quivering with anticipation for what might come next.

"I hope Miss Cara isn't being rude or anything to you. I begged her not to be," Becca explains, quickly.

"No. No, she's fine. It's okay," Stacy blurts, not wanting to have this conversation anymore. There are too many other things on her mind right now.

Becca takes her other foot and runs it under Stacy's skirt. Stacy can't help but gasp slightly. She can no longer pretend she isn't incredibly horny and that the covered toes against her damp, cotton underwear aren't making her crazy.

Oh god. Her little foot… Oh fuck! I need her!

Becca rubs Stacy's foot as she kisses it softly. Stacy watches Becca slowly take pleasure from taking in the girly scent of her sock-covered toes.

"Becca," Stacy murmurs, "I've never liked someone so much."

"I, I feel the same way, hun," Becca whispers, staring into Stacy's eyes.

"I want to be yours," Stacy manages.

"I want to be yours, Stacy. You make me so fucking happy. I can't explain it."

Becca wiggles her toes against Stacy's warm panties. The soft friction causes Stacy's clit to swell and tingle.

"This is really turning me on," Stacy warns, afraid of becoming too aroused. Becca's foot, inches from Stacy's face, begs her to suck on it.

I should take off her sock and lick her toes. Like she did for me that first night. Would she want me to? Would she like that?

Stacy feels her tight pussy throbbing as she thinks about Becca's perfect little toes wiggling in her mouth.

"Oh, I'm the worst. I forgot!" Becca says, stopping everything.

What!? Not again! No.

Stacy sits up, panicked.

"What is it?" she asks, worried.

Becca slowly gets to her knees, taking her precious feet away from Stacy.

"I forgot how on edge I left you, last time," Becca whines, cutely. She plays with her ponytail flirtatiously.

Ohh…

Becca smiles, naughtiness all over her face. Stacy doesn't know what to do, so she sits still, transfixed by Becca's presence. She can feel the air against her moist undies. Her horny slit begs her to take them off.

Take me, Becca. Take me, I'm yours…

Becca crawls forward across the couch until she's almost on top of Stacy. She leans down and hovers her mouth an inch above Stacy's.

"Stacy," Becca whispers, wetting her lips. "Would you like me to lick you?"

Oh fuck! Yes! I need you, Becca. Do anything to me! Whatever you want!

Stacy is trembling. She can feel her pussy contracting as Becca presses her breasts into hers. She's so nervous and excited she can't stop herself from shaking.

"B...Becca," Stacy mumbles, in a state of helplessness.

Becca moans, opening her mouth wider. Her breath is incredibly sweet to Stacy's nose.

Kiss me!

Stacy lifts her head desperately trying to reach Becca's lips, but Becca retreats. Stacy groans in frustration.

"Shh, cutie," Becca purrs, brushing her fingers through Stacy's soft hair. "I want to thank you, for being the best girlfriend I could ever have."

Her girlfriend!? I love her! 

"You mean we… we're girlfriends?" Stacy asks, lighting up.

Becca smiles cutely and leans in, nibbling Stacy's bottom lip. She teases it with her tongue as it's clenched between her teeth.

Oh god I can't take this!

Becca relaxes her jaw and sucks the rosy, quivering lip lovingly, while slowly removing Stacy's thin sweater.

"Yes. I'm your girlfriend," Becca moans, moving to Stacy's bra. "And you're my girlfriend. I mean, you know, if you want to be."

Stacy looks down and notices Becca looking up at her, waiting for an answer. She's gently sucking on one of Stacy's hard nipples, her big eyes open wide, seeking approval.

"Yes! Please, Becca! Be my girlfriend!" Stacy urges, happily.

Becca squeaks with giddy pleasure at Stacy's answer. She smiles uncontrollably as she teases the young nipple in her mouth.

Stacy pulls Becca up to her face strongly and presses her lips into hers. The girls whimper as they enjoy the taste and feel of each other's mouths.

Oh, Becca. Yes. Fuck yes.

Stacy can't comprehend the delicious, youthful, innocent, naughty flavour behind Becca's lips. It overwhelms her arousal and makes her damp pussy ache with need.

Becca purrs as she's strongly controlled by Stacy's arms. The smell of pretty hair and cute panties is all she can sense. Their lips part as both girls struggle to catch their breaths.

"I want to please you, Becca. I want to taste you. I want to show you how much I like you," Stacy begs, trembling with excitement.

"No, Stacy, it's your turn. I've made you wait long enough. I'm so grateful to you. For everything."

Becca puts two fingers against Stacy's lips, preventing her from retorting. Stacy feels the soft skin of her girlfriend's fingers on her mouth. She can't help but open her lips wider, hoping to taste them.

Becca's slender body moves down Stacy's. She kisses the smooth, vanilla skin around Stacy's belly button, enjoying every second of it.

Stacy takes the two thin fingers into her mouth. They taste like Becca smells. There's something so naughty about sucking the girl's little digits. It makes her lift her hips up towards Becca's mouth in a needy display. Becca's nose brushes the front of Stacy's skirt.

Oh god. It's happening. Please. Mhm…

Becca slowly lowers her head under the material and rests her warm lips on Stacy's soft underwear. She can't help but just stay there, enjoying every second of this sensual bliss. The excitement running through her own body causes her toes to wiggle and her nipples to grow stiff. Becca can feel drool filling her mouth as a result of the delicious aroma teasing her senses.

Stacy can't ignore the excited bolts of need erupting from deep inside her pussy. It's almost torturous having Becca's lips so agonizingly close to her cunt. It makes her belly ache desperately as her sex organs swell. She whines loudly.

Becca purrs under Stacy's skirt, slowly running her tongue up and down the thin panties. She kisses the damp material and breathes it in longingly.

Stacy loves this teasing, but after two days of already being brought to the edge by Becca without satisfaction, Stacy is cramping with desire. She writhes urgently, hoping to be fucked by the girl of her dreams; this cute girl who paws and licks at her soaking underwear.

Oh fuck she has me so wet. I'm so fucking wet!

"I don't deserve you!" Stacy cries, erupting with emotional and sexual energy.

"I don't deserve you," Becca whimpers, satiating herself on the intense aroma of Stacy's dripping femininity. "I can't stand how good you smell, hunny. I want you, badly."

Stacy sucks harder on Becca's fingers, trying to quench her horny thirst, but it's only making it more severe. Becca's pink and purple painted nails seem to make her hands the prettiest things Stacy's ever seen.

"You have me. I'm yours!" Stacy cries, taking another finger into her mouth. She rubs her hips forwards, up and down, begging Becca to dive her tongue inside her. She can't stop fantasizing about how good Becca's pussy must taste.

Becca pulls her head from the skirt and lifts it up so the material covers mostly Stacy's belly. Stacy can smell her own arousal. It drives her wild as she whimpers loudly, hoping Becca will soon please her.

Becca pulls her wet hand from Stacy's mouth. Stacy whines as it's taken from her.

"I need it," Becca giggles, using both hands on Stacy's underwear. She begins to pull them down slowly, watching her girlfriend's every reaction.

Stacy's body strains to remain somewhat calm as her insides cry for pleasure.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

She can barely focus, but the image of Becca between her legs, removing her panties, is too unbelievable.

Becca pulls the panties down just a few inches, revealing Stacy's pubic hair. It's a cute, tidy, little patch of recently shaved fur. Becca kisses it adoringly. She unconsciously rocks her own hips, grinding them against the air, almost hornier than she can stand.

"Becca! Oh my god, hun, this is too much!" Stacy whines, cupping her breasts tightly in her strong hands.

Mhm! Becca, I'd do anything for you.

Becca's mouth waters as she peels the pink, cotton undies off Stacy's bum. She slowly pulls them off one leg, then the other. But she leaves them hanging around Stacy's right ankle.

"Mmm, I love pink on you," Becca moans, rubbing the foot in her hands. "You have the perfect complexion and your little panties, I just want to…ugh!"

Becca leans forward and smells the damp underwear dangling from Stacy's foot.

I love this! Becca! I love this.

"Oh fuck! Your smell makes me wet," Becca confesses. "I'd do anything for you, Stacy. And for your cute feet. Just to touch them, and kiss them."

Stacy can't think anymore. Her puffy slit is dying to be satisfied. It sizzles with a nagging pang to be touched and licked and sucked.

Becca plays with her own breasts as she indulges in the aromas coming from the pink clothing. Stacy can feel her cunt tightening up in aroused desperation. Drips of nectar seep out from her warm, sensitive lips. Becca finally controls herself and pulls her greedy mouth from Stacy's feet. She pushes her girlfriend's legs open and whimpers at the gorgeous sight in front of her.

Ohh, please, Becca…

The feeling of having her legs spread wide apart and her womanhood exposed, makes Stacy tremble with pure excitement. She's a mess of nervous and perverse sexual energy.

Becca almost drools as she lowers her head down to Stacy's pink slit. She stops an inch away from it and just enjoys the thrill of being this close.

"Please," Stacy groans, helplessly laying still, ready to be taken. It feels like she's dripping right into Becca's mouth.

This is so naughty. She's so fucking naughty! I need this always!

Becca leans in and kisses Stacy's folds.

Oh, fuck!

Becca moans, taking far too much pleasure in all of this. She licks her lips slowly, just getting a hint of Stacy's delicious taste.

Oh goddamnit! My little Becca! Lick me! Please!

Stacy shakes and quivers uncontrollably. Her ribs tremble as she struggles to breathe normally. Her nerves are going crazy, she can't handle this anymore. She pushes her fingers through Becca's soft, copper hair and grabs tightly.

"Lick my pussy! Now!" she cries, pulling the supple girl's mouth against her puffy, nagging vagina.

Becca squeaks giddily as she's forced to tongue-fuck her girlfriend. She licks and slurps up Stacy's wet arousal wildly, knowing she'd rather be doing nothing else in the world.

"Fuck! You were being such a tease! Making me so wet I was going to go crazy!" Stacy scolds, making sure Becca's mouth stays on her slit.

Becca moans excitedly as she pushes her pink, slender tongue as far into Stacy as it can go. Lightning pleasure shoots into Stacy's belly. Her internal organs pulse and throb with need, even her ass begins to ache from the deep need to cum.

"I'm sorry, Stacy! I was being a bad girl wasn't I?" Becca squeaks, between licks.

Fuck she's naughty! Why does it turn me on so much to hear her talk like that!?

Becca moves her attention to Stacy's clit. Her cute, little lips make it drip with saliva as her tongue gets to work.

"Ohh, but you're my good girl now, aren't you?" Stacy moans, continuing to play along.

Becca wiggles her head up and down, not daring to stop licking the incredibly hard clit in her mouth. She grunts in the affirmative as she tongues Stacy hungrily. Her small, wet lips move over the nectarous pussy, deriving unbelievable pleasure from its taste and feel.

Stacy yelps and whimpers as her swollen bead is granted unimaginable pleasure by this adorable, naughty girl. Her strong, slender legs wrap themselves around Becca's thin frame and intensify the thrilling surges of bliss being sent through her cunt.

"You've got me so turned on, Stacy!" Becca peeps, almost desperate. "I want to do this forever!"

Stacy's clit buzzes with intense delight. It triggers her gushing, swollen cave to ache and thump with need. Becca, seeming to sense this, buries her tongue deep inside the warm, pink slit once again.

Ohh! Oh, fuck! Little, cute, pussy, Becca! Fuck!

Stacy begins to writhe in pleasure now as Becca's sweet tongue slides deep inside her, then out and up onto her clit. It feels perfect. Stacy's air is sucked out of her lungs as her mouth opens in a wild gasp. Her hands clutch at Becca's shiny brown hair as she tries to adjust to her body's delicious spasms.

Becca cries with delight in between her girlfriend's legs. She knows how happy she's making her and this only spurs her to go harder. Over and over Becca's tongue dances in and out of Stacy's mouthwatering pussy, causing it to gush and tremble.

Stacy can't help but to fantasize. Her mind races through naughty thoughts of Becca and her little socks. Sucking on her girlfriend's fingers and sweet, little toes. The picture on Miss Cara's phone. Becca in her adorably white panties, a damp patch of arousal staining the front of them.

I want her. I need her. I must...

Becca keeps going. Her young lips slurp up Stacy's flowing honey. She moans and whimpers desperately, working harder to please her girlfriend. She's in heaven and she wants Stacy to know it.

Every little noise Becca murmurs turns Stacy on further. Every time the tip of Becca's tongue reaches her clit, Stacy yelps as a surge of cunt-shaking pleasure seizes control of her body. She surrenders to the roller coaster of excitement she's riding, helpless to fight against its heroin-like highs.

Oh fuck she's going to make me cum. I'm going to cum into Becca's mouth! Becca!

The adorable girl's tongue keeps going. In and out, rigidly flexing itself into the slick, gooey curves of Stacy's tight pussy. Flavours of sex, youth, innocence and beauty covering her lips as she plays.

Becca! Oh, fuck! Becca should be enjoying this.

Stacy looks down into Becca's gorgeous eyes. The girl looks so happy, so aroused, so cute.

Becca works her tongue inside her girlfriend beautifully. Her toes wiggle uncontrollably in her thin, frilly socks.

I need to lick her! I need to taste her! I need to make her wet in my mouth. Then, then we can lick each other. And cum together!

The thought is almost too much. Stacy has to stop herself from going over the edge as her pussy throbs against Becca's lips.

"I'm going to cum!" Stacy exclaims, pulling her wet, swollen sex from Becca's hungry mouth.

Becca's eyes are full of lust and desire. She's on a mission to make Stacy gush and she's not giving up that easily.

"Good! Cum for me!" Becca growls, spreading Stacy's legs wider and diving her tongue back inside.

Oh goddamnit!

Stacy's loins are flush as can be. She squirms to hold off the coming tidal wave of pleasure, not wanting it to end. Becca's tongue swirls and thrusts as it forces more and more potent nectar to flow from Stacy's femininity.

No! I can't!

Becca's tongue is relentless. It beckons the pulsing urges deep inside Stacy to intensify. Stacy can feel her walls contract and cramp as Becca's mouth sends Stacy to another dimension.

No!

"We're going to cum together!" Stacy growls, pushing Becca off of her. She quickly pounces on top of her girlfriend, pining Becca's tiny arms above her head. She forces her tongue inside Becca's mouth.

Stacy can taste Becca's sweet breath mixed with her own alluring flavour. She can feel her pussy swelling between her legs, but doesn't care.

Becca breaks from the kiss for a moment.

"No, hun! I was… I want you to have a..." she gasps, out of breath. Her own pussy, begs for attention beneath her shorts.

"I need to make you feel good!" Stacy gasps, almost manically. "I want so badly to have my tongue inside you. I want to make you scream and moan and whimper as I lick you."

Becca squirms underneath her young, sexy girlfriend.

"But! I wanted you to," Becca protests, before Stacy fills her mouth with her fingers.

Stacy lowers herself down Becca's tight, little body, leaving her fingers in the girl's mouth. Just touching her girlfriend's soft skin makes Stacy melt.

"I'm going to finally get to lick you and make you beg for me. And then we'll lick each other and cum together," Stacy explains. She excitedly uses her free hand to undo the button on Becca's cute jean-shorts.

Becca moans and mumbles desperately. The button opens and Stacy unzips the front of Becca's shorts. But, instead of a pair of cute panties, she finds a thin metal band with a small lock binding it shut.

Wha… huh?

Stacy looks up at Becca, bewildered. She slowly pulls the fingers from her girlfriend's lips.

Becca can see how confused and worried Stacy is.

"I'm sorry, Stacy! I should've said something, earlier," Becca stumbles, afraid of Stacy's reaction.

"What, what is it?" Stacy mumbles. She sits up awkwardly.

"It's, well, a chastity belt," Becca whispers. She can tell Stacy is really uncomfortable with all of this. She gets up and sits next to her bottomless girlfriend, taking her hand.

Stacy can't look Becca in the eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asks.

"I didn't know how!" Becca pleads, apologetically.

"You, you can't take it off?" Stacy wonders, slightly weirded out.

Becca shakes her head.

"No, not without a key."

"What does… why? What the hell are you wearing it for?" Stacy manages, half frustrated, half curious.

"I don't think Miss Cara trusts me… with you. She said she wanted to make sure that I didn't, well, get too excited, I guess," Becca explains.

Stacy looks down at Becca's open jeans. The slim fitting metal cover disappears down between her legs.

How that must feel, I have no idea. Oh, Becca, what have you gotten yourself into?

"I ruin everything, don't I?" Becca groans, rubbing her cheek against Stacy's shoulder.

"No, 'she' does!" Stacy growls, getting off the couch. Becca's puppy-dog eyes fill with worry.

Stacy tears into her bedroom and opens up her email. She types quickly in a huff.

------
Cara!

Controlling her eating habits, or even bathroom breaks is one thing, but locking up her body!?

What the hell do you think you're doing!?

She trusts you, and you've manipulated her into being this slave or something for you! 

It's not right.

Enough is enough, just let her be on her own!
------

Stacy sends the message almost violently. Becca stands a safe distance behind her, watching nervously. They look at each other for a moment.

Becca…

"I'm sorry I'm like this, Stacy," Becca admits, solemnly bowing her head.

Stacy gets up and holds Becca's fragile, little hands in hers. She nudges her face forward so their noses touch. She playfully caresses Becca's cheek and neck trying to comfort her.

"Don't be. If you weren't this way, then maybe, you wouldn't be you. Right? And, I like the you that I know. If you weren't in this whole situation, who's to say that you'd even like me?" Stacy confesses.

Becca wraps her arms around Stacy in a loving hug. Stacy melts in the girl's embrace.

Oh my goodness her hair smells lovely.

"Of course I would! Ever since the first time I saw you looking at me at the restaurant, I knew l'd like you!" Becca sings.

Stacy blushes.

"You knew I was looking at you? Like, in that way?"

Becca looks Stacy in the eyes and smiles warmly.

"You weren't too subtle about it sometimes, hun," Becca giggles. She kisses Stacy deeply, showing her how much she cares for her.

I'm so happy right now.

Stacy's laptop dings. Both girls turn their attention to the screen.

Fuck.

Seeing the bolded message in her inbox from 'MissCara' makes Stacy feel a little weak. She tries to ignore the fear building inside her and reads the message.

------
Stacy,

Naive little girl. You have no idea. 

I said you'd get to spend the evening with Becca, not fuck her precious little cunt.

I did not appreciate the way you spoke to me, but I will forgive you.

You have some serious manners to learn.

You're just frustrated, aren't you. It's okay. 

We all get a little cranky when things aren't exactly the way we want. 

Time for you to open box number three now. 

Have a nice evening.

~Miss Cara
------

Stacy gets up from the computer, frustrated.

"This is… ugh! So unfair," Stacy vents. She feels almost more ashamed than angry, unable to understand why Miss Cara's words seem to have such an effect on her.

Becca hides half of herself behind the door frame, shyly peering in.

"I'm sorry," Becca mutters.

Stacy looks up at her wounded girlfriend and breathes slowly.

This is for her. Relax and just play along, just a little longer and it's done.

"Don't be, hun," Stacy manages, smiling again. "I get to be with you. That's all I care about."

Becca bites her lip. She bounces lightly on her toes as she tries to contain her happiness. Stacy laughs quietly.

This girl, oh my…

"I better just open the next box."

Stacy opens up the bag next to her bed and pulls out the small box. She unravels it casually, despite the unease growing in the pit of her stomach.

The torn paper reveals a thick, clear plastic case. This transparent cube has a lid to it, but it's sealed with a tiny gold-plated lock. Inside, Stacy can see a small key.

She reads the note attached.

------
Sitting inside is the key

to Becca's precious chastity.

Of course, I'm not giving it away

To earn it; a heavy price you'll pay
------

~~~~~~

Continued in Chapter 6.

~~~~~~

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments