Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's Submission ~ Chapter 6

"As Stacy finds herself falling harder for Becca, Miss Cara begins demanding more."

14
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
5.8k words 5.8k words


Stacy looks up from the small box, unable to hide her unease. Becca sits on the edge of Stacy's bed, watching. Her baby-blue socks cover her tip-toed feet as her legs bounce nervously.

"What's it say?" Becca worries.

Stacy looks back down at the note and frowns. Becca's innocent eyes grow wider. Her eyebrows profess their apology. Stacy doesn't know how to react.

Becca's shorts buzz loudly. She reaches into them and pulls out her little phone.

"You have a phone?" Stacy asks, surprised.

Becca's face falls as she reads the text. It looks like she's in trouble. She curls her toes under her feet and hunches over as she reads.

"What is it?" Stacy asks, urgently.

"It's Miss Cara, she wants me to go home, right away," Becca sighs, already getting up and collecting her things.

"No… But, Becca," Stacy complains, trying to get Becca to stop.

"I'm sorry, Stacy. I… I'll make it up to you. I promise."

Stacy slumps down in her desk chair.

Her phone! Idiot!

"Your phone! Why don't I have your number? Then we could talk anytime!" Stacy exclaims, excited at the prospect.

Becca pulls her purse off the floor and puts on her shoes.

"I can't… she checks my phone. I'm not allowed," Becca murmurs, knowing she's disappointing Stacy again.

"Becca! Please? What about, if you just delete my messages after you read them?" Stacy suggests, hoping desperately for Becca to give in. "I need to talk to you. I already miss you so much, and you haven't even left my sight."

Becca looks down at her white running shoes, clearly conflicted.

"I…" Becca mumbles, looking up at Stacy. She can't help but feel like crying as she peers into Stacy's hurting eyes.

Stacy drops her head, giving up, for now.

She's always going to think of me second, isn't she?

"Give me your phone," Becca whispers.

Stacy looks up, excitedly.

Really!?

Becca nods. Stacy gleams and tilts her head as she tries to think of the right words to thank her girlfriend.

"Hurry!" Becca giggles. "I have to go!"

Stacy runs to her side table and grabs her phone. She quickly plops it into Becca's soft, elegant hands. Stacy can feel her stomach filling with butterflies as she watches this beautiful girl give her her phone number.

"Here, hun," Becca says, handing the phone back. "I'm in there as 'Girlfriend Becca'."

Stacy chuckles and can feel her love and affection for Becca bursting from within her.

I want to spend every minute with you; undressing you, kissing you, holding you, brushing your perfect hair. I never want to stop drinking your love in.

Becca moves to open the door but Stacy shoves her against it. She presses her lips to Becca's passionately. Kissing her with all of her heart.

Becca squeaks as she's taken by surprise and forced to accept Stacy's affectionate thanks. She can feel her leg moving itself up Stacy's, pulling them closer together, tighter. Their young tongues greedily swathe themselves in each other's flavour.

Oh my god this girl is too sexy, too cute, too perfect for me. Her tongue… oh fuck her little lips! How is her skin so goddamn smooth!?

Stacy gasps as she feels herself getting caught up in the bliss of the moment. She pulls herself off Becca, who stands dazed, unable to move, eyes still closed.

"I'm sorry. You have to go. I… I just had to do that," Stacy apologizes, catching her breath.

Becca slowly opens her eyes. She feels her pussy begging her to keep going and realizes how Stacy must be feeling as well.

"Next time we're together, my girlfriend, I'm going to make you feel very good." Becca's tone makes it quite clear to Stacy what she means.

Stacy nods, excited. She swoons as Becca heads out the door.

"Bye!" Becca shouts.

"Bye!" Stacy replies, giddy excitement coursing through her body.

The door shuts and she goes back to her bedroom. She sits her slightly plump bum on the comforter and takes the night in. Immediately, a pain starts to fill her chest as Becca's absence becomes apparent.

I miss you…

Stacy pulls out her phone and begins texting 'Girlfriend Becca'.

------
I love you Becca.
------

Stacy thinks for a minute before sending the message. She deletes it and starts over.

------
I miss you hun, so much, already. I can't wait to see you again.
------

Stacy sends it and lays back on her bed. Her pink knee socks warm her feet as she tries to get comfortable.

Becca texts back:

------
I can't wait until I'm allowed to be yours Stacy.
------

Stacy lies on her small bed and replies:

------
How do you know she'll ever let you be with me?
------

------
Because she promised me. And Miss Cara has never lied to me. She only wants what's best for me. And I want what's best for you. So, trust me. Trust her… please. She's never betrayed my trust in the two years I've known her. We're going to be together, Stacy. I know it.
------

Stacy can feel her heart gleaming with warm happiness. She can't help but smile. One of those smiles that just won't go away.

------
Thank you Becca. I trust you, Girlfriend :)
------

Stacy puts her phone on her desk. She notices the transparent box with Becca's key inside.

That annoying woman…

Stacy knocks the box onto the floor. She gets a small bit of satisfaction from this, grinning subtly.

She reclines on her bed and closes her eyes, tired from the roller coaster mess the night has been. Becca's naughty feet spring into her mind. She imagines Becca's legs opening up, spreading apart. Stacy bites her lip as she rolls onto her stomach, pressing her pelvis into the mattress.

Becca, let me make you feel good. Let me taste you.

She imagines the thin girl's legs spreading wider. Stacy sees herself moving close. Her face, down between Becca's legs. She can smell her girlfriend's honey.

Ugh. Becca, I need you.

Stacy whines quietly as her hand moves down between her own legs. She remembers she's no longer wearing her panties and her pussy is wet and eager to accept her fingers.

Stacy begins imagining what it would be like to taste Becca's nubile flavour. She teases herself with her girly fingers; slowly using their tips to slather her clit and labia with slick excitement. She brings her soaking hand to her face.

Oh god Becca. Look what you do to me.

Stacy admires how pretty her fingers look in the light. The glossy juice of her arousal makes her cute, pink nail polish glisten. She brings the hand closer and takes in its scent. The light smell of her excited pussy throbs delight into her head. Dizzy with wants and desires, she thinks about sucking her fingers clean.

No, that's too naughty. Why would I want to? What's that make me?

Stacy puts her fingers back onto her clit and her little feet jump as a rush of pleasure shoots through her whole body.

"Mmm, ooh!" Stacy squeaks, becoming a little wild as she plays with her body.

She slides a finger inside. She always loves how it feels when she first fills her warm canal. Lightning sensations of bliss tear up into her belly and cause her ass to contract with desire. She can feel her pussy squeezing tight around her knuckle.

Fuck!

But she's a little hesitant.

Cum. Just cum! Becca would want you to. She always wants what you want. You've waited long enough. You're going to burst if you don't!

Stacy works her finger back and forth slowly, in her tight, juicy opening.

Then why do I feel so guilty about this?

Stacy growls with frustration as the conflict burns inside her. She wants more of the dizzying pleasure her finger is giving her. She can't think straight, she can't focus. Her body wants to cum.

Becca doesn't get to cum. Miss Cara won't let her.

Stacy's fingers keep moving. She uses her other hand to rub her clit now too. Her breathing quickens as her breasts flutter, making her nipples even harder.

Miss Cara… would she want me doing this?

Flashes of Miss Cara's legs and large, gorgeous tits play on Stacy's mind. It's causing her vagina to hungrily squeeze around her finger. Her G-spot begs to be pressed and fucked.

Why should I care what she thinks!?

Stacy uses both hands to bring herself close. The sounds of her pleasure now becoming quite audible.

Because, I do. Because Becca does...

Stacy's legs shake and tremble as her finger prods her puffy G-spot.

Stacy's phone rings on the floor. She keeps fingering herself as she looks over at the display.

It's Becca!

Stacy picks up the phone.

"Hi, Becca!" she blurts, high on endorphins.

"Hello, dear," the voice responds, eerily.

Miss Cara.

Stacy trembles like she's just been caught cheating on an exam.

"Wh…why are you using Becca's phone?" Stacy mutters, realizing the answer immediately.

"Becca's phone is my property. And she knew you weren't to have her number," Cara explains, calmly.

"It's my fault, not hers. I made her give it to me."

"Ohh, I don't know if it's a good idea for you to be defending her. You're supposed to be impressing me remember?" Miss Cara says, almost through a smile.

Stacy doesn't know what to say. Her pussy aches for a resolution, but the rest of her body is mortified by the current situation.

"Stacy, I'd like to apologize for the way I acted earlier," Cara proclaims.

What?

"Perhaps I'm the one at fault here, for giving both you and Becca a little too much freedom, so quickly. It was irresponsible of me."

"Okay," Stacy mutters, wondering where this is going.

"We need to talk. In person I think. Are you available right now?" Miss Cara asks, seeming slightly urgent.

"Umm…" Stacy looks down at her exposed bottom. Her sweet, pink lips still hot and bothered.

"Come meet me at the mall. You can be there in fifteen minutes from your house if you leave right now, can't you?"

"Well, yes, but…" Stacy admits, hesitantly.

"Great. I'll meet you at the jewelry store, just left of the main entrance. I appreciate this, Stacy," Miss Cara purrs, before hanging up.

Ugh.

Stacy debates for a moment, the idea of just ignoring Cara's request and enjoying herself, instead.

She'd probably never let me see Becca again. Ugh!

~~~

Stacy enters the mall, sweating lightly from rushing over. She's still wearing her black skirt and thin sweater. Her pink knee socks jut out from her bright, white running shoes.

"Stacy, over here," Cara's voice calls from the adjacent store.

Stacy turns to see Miss Cara looking stunning. Her white heels and pantyhose make her look like royalty of some kind. The tight, cream coloured, straight skirt hugs her hips and accentuates the curves of her sculpted behind.

"Hi," Stacy says, trying to be as polite and pleasant as she can manage.

Cara opens her arms up for a hug. Stacy can't help but meet the woman's request. She's seemingly pulled forwards into the woman's outstretched hands.

"Mmm, hello, dear. How's my little Stacy?" Miss Cara asks, almost moaning.

"Good, thanks."

Stacy feels the warmness of her new 'friend' against the front of her body. It's enticingly comforting to have Cara hold her like this.

She's so beautiful. She couldn't possibly be interested in me. Could she?

Stacy's hands move around behind Cara's back and complete the embrace. Miss Cara is quite a bit taller than Stacy, especially in her heels. Her voluptuous cleavage presses against Stacy's chin. The woman's smell is intoxicating and lures Stacy in further.

She knows she's doing this to me. I bet she's just fucking with me!

Stacy pulls away from the hug.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" Stacy urges, sounding a little agitated.

Cara doesn't answer right away. She just smiles confidently and brushes some of Stacy's hair off of her forehead. Stacy tries not to let Cara's action belittle her.

"Let's take a look around, shall we?" Cara sings, turning away and entering the fancy jewelry store behind them.

Ugh.

~~

Stacy peers into the bright, locked glass cabinets that fill the shop. The variety of sparkling wares seems almost endless. Stacy doesn't normally enjoy shopping, but is finding this kind of fun. A small necklace made of fine gold with a tiny diamond pendant catches her eye.

That's gorgeous.

Very few of the items for sale have price tags on them.

I hate when they do that.

Miss Cara watches Stacy carefully. She moves up behind her and begins running her hands through Stacy's hair.

Mmm…

Stacy thinks about pushing her hand away, but decides there's little reason to upset Cara at this point.

She does know how to touch me. Fuck…

Stacy can feel her knees getting a little weak as the woman's fingers play with her soft locks. The light tingling, trickles down the back of her neck.

"From what Becca tells me, you girls can't control yourselves around each other," Cara muses, quietly, but loud enough so that anyone nearby could hear if they listened.

Stacy can feel herself blushing. The way Miss Cara speaks, the way she refers to her and Becca as 'naughty girls', both humiliates and arouses her.

"That's called weakness, Stacy. And that can get a girl like Becca, or even you, into a lot of trouble," Cara warns deviously. She casually inspects some of the jewelry as she continues to stroke Stacy's hair.

Stacy is finding it hard to concentrate. This strong, beautiful woman is arousing her. She can barely focus on Cara's vague advice, or are they threats?

"Can we have a look at that one please?" Cara asks the pretentious looking woman behind the counter.

How can someone so young and pretty already look that snobby?

The attendant smiles politely at Cara as she unlocks the display case and pulls out the necklace Stacy was admiring.

"You've got Becca acting quite, irresponsibly. This is exactly the kind of thing I'm trying to protect her from," Cara explains, taking the necklace from the attendant.

Stacy feels quite awkward having this conversation in front of a stranger.

Cara sure doesn't seem to care though.

Cara holds the necklace up into the light.

"Eighteen karat gold and the diamond itself, although less than half a karat, is beautifully cut," the lady explains, seeming indifferent to the prospect of making a sale.

"Becca acts the way she does, because of how you've been manipulating her," Stacy whispers, defensively.

Cara smiles and moves in behind Stacy, placing the necklace around her neck. The gold chain seems so delicate it feels weightless on Stacy's skin. She can't help but look down and inspect it against her collarbone.

Oh my… 

Stacy feels Cara's lips at the side of her ear.

"I've known Becca for a much longer time than you have, during your little fling."

Cara's words are as sharp as they are quiet.

"How much?" Cara asks the attendant, politely.

"Thirteen hundred," the lady replies, a boring smile on her face.

Sheesh!

"Well, Stacy, what do you think? Hmm?" Cara proposes, almost with a wink.

Stacy takes a deep breath. Her fingertips play with the expensive ornament hanging from her neck. She whispers privately to Cara.

"You can't bribe me with fancy things. I'm not going away that easily."

"Oh, Stacy, it's not for you, silly. I'm getting it for Becca," Cara laughs, turning to the attendant, "I'll take it, thanks."

Cara unclasps the necklace and hands it to the attendant who takes it to be wrapped up.

"A little entitled, aren't we?" Miss Cara teases, trying to make Stacy feel smaller than she already does.

~~~

Stacy walks with Cara down the main archway of the mall. All Stacy sees is store after store hawking products she can't imagine anyone would possibly want; designer hats, specialty luggage, a store for just golf bags.

Cara links her arm through Stacy's.

"So, my dear. I hear you don't like your job?"

Stacy looks up at Cara, a little perturbed.

Is there anything Becca hasn't told her about me?

"It's just a job to make some money while I look for something more in my field."

"Do they at least pay you well?" Cara asks, seemingly indifferent to the answer.

Stacy sighs, disgruntled.

"I'll take that as a no," Cara giggles.

Stacy stops walking, defiantly.

"Why do you care anyways?"

Cara smiles mischievously. She runs her fingers through her hair, making sure it remains impossibly beautiful. Stacy can't help but watch the woman's body move and adjust in her clothing. She can't help but wonder what's underneath it all.

Becca probably knows…

The thought tortures her mind briefly, before being swept away by Cara's touch.

"I know a woman who may need a new office/personal assistant," she explains, placing her hand firmly on Stacy's shoulder. "She'd probably pay much better than your current job, but," Cara pauses. She motions subtly to Stacy's brightly coloured knee socks and running shoes, "I don't think she'd even take an interview with, you looking like this."

A million thoughts run around in Stacy's brain.

Obviously I'm not dressed to go to a job interview. Ugh! She's such a jerk.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

I wonder how much more it would pay? Who would this woman be? Is she as crazy as Cara? Maybe she's crazier…

"Interested?" Cara asks, yawning.

I really hate my job. It couldn't be much worse...

~~~

Cara hands Stacy a gorgeous, little business outfit. The classy black and white design is as elegant at it is expensive.

Four hundred dollars? Yeah right.

Cara notices Stacy's reaction upon seeing the tag.

"This one, is for you," she assures with a laugh. "Don't worry, I'll take care of the cost."

"No, that's okay," Stacy argues. "I can't let you give it to me. I have plenty of nice work stuff at home."

"I promise you, that you want to impress her right off the start, and this is the best way."

Stacy frowns. She looks at the perfect skirt and top, it feels magical in her young hands.

"If you get the job, you can thank me by taking me out for a nice dinner or something. Deal?" Cara insists.

What is she up to?

Stacy studies the woman's face. Cara seems to be genuinely trying to help her.

I trust you Becca…

"Alright, fine. Deal."

"Great. They have nice, large, private dressing rooms here. Let's go find one, hmm?" Cara smiles, seeming excited.

~~~

Stacy steps into one of the fancy change rooms, she turns to shut the door but Cara follows her inside.

"What are you doing?" Stacy questions, sharply.

"I'm helping you get changed sweetie," Cara soothes, not missing a beat. "You're not shy are you? You've got nothing I haven't seen before."

Wh… wait. Wh… huh?

Stacy feels incredibly vulnerable. The nervous panic all over her body is quickly manifesting itself between her legs. Her pussy tingles, letting her know she's very excited by this.

"But," she argues weakly, not even convincing herself.

Cara takes the outfit from Stacy's hands and nods at the plush, leather bench nearby.

"Go on, I'll hold this for you hun. Take those shoes off first." Miss Cara's tone is friendly, but there's a sternness to it that makes it impossible for Stacy to feel relaxed.

Stacy acquiesces, a little unconsciously and takes a seat on the bench. She unties her shoelaces and pulls her runners off quickly.

"Socks too," Cara adds, watching Stacy with great interest.

This is so weird.

Stacy slides the socks off both of her feet. She balls them up and places them inside her shoes.

Why is she watching me like this? Should I tell her I don't want her to?

Stacy knows she's going to have to take off her skirt or her shirt next.

Do I want her to watch?

"Come on, dear, I know you remember how to change clothes, hmm? Remove your sweater."

"Yes, Miss…" Stacy replies, before catching herself. She feels her face turn bright red. "I know how to change."

"Good girl," Cara compliments, patronizing the girl a little.

Stacy stands up, avoiding eye contact and takes off her thin sweater. Her slightly plump breasts sit nervously in her purple bra. She can feel her nipples bulging uncomfortably against the soft material.

I'd give anything to have Becca sucking on these right now; biting them gently, teasing me… Oh Becca.

Miss Cara hands Stacy the white blouse. Stacy puts it on and buttons it up swiftly, happy to feel less exposed.

"Pretty girl," Cara praises, cutely.

Stacy holds out her hand, hoping for the skirt to be handed to her.

"You need to remove your current skirt before you can put this one on. I know this is complicated stuff," Cara says, patiently waiting for Stacy to undress in front of her.

Ugh! Is there any point in arguing with her?

Stacy's thumbs push her elastic skirt down over her hips, revealing her cute underwear. They cling to her slightly damp lips.

"Hmm, I love the way you girls look in white panties," Cara purrs.

Stacy tries to ignore the woman's comments as she steps out of the skirt and extends her hand, requesting the new one. Cara withholds it for a moment, taking an extra few seconds to admire Stacy's exposed thighs.

Stacy groans a subtle protest. Cara smiles as she raises a brow and hands Stacy the skirt. Stacy grabs it, slightly annoyed and pulls it on. It's very tight fitting and doesn't stretch much as she struggles to get it over her hips and round bum.

Fucking thing… come on.

It finally slips on and she buttons it up at the side. The outfit has a classy 'art-deco' look to it. The skirt is quite thin and looks stunning.

Cara studies Stacy intently, nodding a little and fussily biting her lip.

"I can see your pantie line. It's ruining the whole thing for me," Cara informs.

Stacy looks down to check herself. Her cotton underwear is a little thick around its edges and leaves a visible impression.

"Well, I'll be sure to wear different underwear to the interview," Stacy counters.

I just want to go home and think of Becca…

"No, I've got to be sure," Cara insists, stepping towards Stacy in her chunky, cream coloured heels. "Let me help you."

What is she talking about?

Miss Cara squats down next to Stacy and slowly runs her hands up Stacy's legs.

"I don't need you to–" Stacy mumbles as Cara's hands disappear under her new skirt.

"I know," Cara retorts in a babying voice, "you're a big girl. But you're making this harder than it should be." Cara's fingers find Stacy's panties and slowly peel them down off her pelvis.

Oh. Oh no…

Stacy feels dizzy as the blood leaves her head. Suddenly, she can only feel her pulse beating wildly in her neck, and her pussy clamouring for attention... Miss Cara's attention.

"Hmph!" is the noise that leaves Stacy's mouth.

Cara smiles as she works the panties down past Stacy's knees and lets them fall around her ankles. She leaves them there and stands up in front of the nervous young woman. She leans close to Stacy's ear, letting the girl smell and feel her presence.

"When was the last time you came, sweetie?"

Stacy feels paralyzed by equal parts embarrassment and arousal. She swears she can feel her pussy tightening so much in excited anticipation that it's causing her to drip.

Don't answer her. She's just going to make things worse for you. She's trying to embarrass you!

"Hmm, I can smell it on you," Cara moans, stepping behind Stacy and putting her arms around her.

Stacy can't help but let out an excited gasp as Cara embraces her. She feels so helpless and exposed with her panties around her ankles while this beautiful woman, who has the confidence to do anything she wants, whispers naughty things in her ear.

"Horny, little girls like you can't hide from someone like me."

Cara holds Stacy tightly against her and moves her hands down the front of Stacy's body.

Oh god I want this. Why am I so weak? Does Becca want me to want this?

Stacy still doesn't move. She feels like a fly stuck to a web; helplessly waiting for the spider to take her.

Cara's hands move down past Stacy's belly and underneath her new skirt's waist. She nibbles and licks the bottom of Stacy's ear as she speaks.

"I bet your desperate, little pussy will tell me the last time you came, hmm?"

Cara's fingers slowly move down across Stacy's fur. The fine hair tickles the woman's hand.

"I bet it's been a while. It's begging for me, isn't it?" Cara purrs, firmly holding her arm across Stacy's breasts. She lets her other hand hover just above Stacy's dripping sex.

"Yes! It is!" Stacy whimpers, knowing she can no longer stand to be teased.

"Good girl," Cara moans, right against Stacy's ear.

Oh god…

Cara's voice is like caramel. It pours richly into Stacy's body, filling her with naughty, trembling urges.

Cara slides her fingertips over Stacy's rosy, dripping lips.

"Ohh, it's soaking down there, you naughty girl," Miss Cara teases.

Stacy shivers with intense excitement. The hand between her legs slowly slathers its fingers with her juices. She feels Cara sucking on her ear as her knees become weak.

"You like this, don't you?" Cara moans, teasing Stacy's dripping labia.

"Yes…"

Cara stops moving her hand. The sensation almost feels crippling to Stacy as the intense pleasure she was about to enjoy is taken away from her.

Cara brings her nectar-soaked fingers up to their faces and whispers in Stacy's ear.

"You like this too, don't you?"

Stacy stands awkwardly in her bare feet, panties around her ankles in front of Cara. Knees spread apart, she's dizzy with arousal and her gushing pussy begs for attention. She can barely think anymore.

"Yes."

"Yes? You like the smell of your own naughty pussy?" Cara asks, putting her fingers to Stacy's nose.

Stacy can feel the pheromones from between her legs, entering her. The intense fragrance wafts into her head, causing her to become wild. She lets out a guttural moan and shakes with need in Cara's arms.

"Yes," Stacy admits, madly hoping for the woman to get her off.

"Mmm, me too," Cara groans, pulling the fingers from Stacy's little nose and placing them against her own.

Cara takes a deep breath in and exhales slowly, seeming to get a great amount of pleasure from it.

"I bet it tastes even better," Cara whispers darkly. She runs her tongue slowly across her long fingers, the dewey nectar pleasing every one of her tastebuds.

Mmm. Miss Cara...

Stacy can feel her mind beginning to imagine what those fingers taste like. She licks her lips unconsciously, as she thinks about her pussy's naughty flavour.

"Ohh, this makes me amorous. You've got Miss Cara a tiny bit wet with your horny, wet cunt. No wonder Becca is so crazy to get her tongue inside your little slit."

Cara moves her hand back between Stacy's quivering legs. Stacy's eyes open widely and for a moment she's reminded of where she is.

What are you doing Stacy!? This is crazy. You don't even know this woman. You want to be with Becca!

Cara slides her middle finger up into Stacy's pussy. It's so tight and wet it makes a slight slurping noise as it's entered.

Oh yes. Oh please! Please fuck me!

Cara's fingers thrust deeply inside Stacy, methodically moving back and forth as they search the warm, gooey cave for her G-spot.

Stacy can feel herself beginning to drool down her chin. The urge to cum on this strong, seductive woman's hand is boiling inside her. Cara's fingers continue to fuck her slowly, but intensely.

Cara moves her other hand down under the skirt and begins tormenting Stacy's clit. The woman's elegant fingers quickly become deliciously wet. Their touch is perfect.

Oh fucking hell!

Every subtle movement erupts a storm of sweet pleasure inside her. Stacy realizes her hands are just hanging at her sides, but she feels helpless to move them. She can barely control the air entering and leaving her lungs. Every breath seems gilded with stress as her body's energy focuses solely on her sweltering femininity.

Every time Cara's fingers press into Stacy's juicy G-spot, she feels her belly and ass rumble with urgency. Their desperate squelches of deep pleasure signal her impending orgasm.

Oh god! This is going to be so intense!

Cara's fingers stop moving. Stacy can feel her aching pussy contracting tightly around them, mad for relief. She groans, trying to express how desperately she needs this to continue.

"What? Hmm?" Cara asks, noticing the change in Stacy's body language.

Stacy just whines, in heat and wiggles her pelvis to try and keep Cara's fingers moving inside her.

"What makes you think you deserve an orgasm?" Cara asks, careful not to take her finger off Stacy's throbbing clit.

Stacy is beyond the point of being able to form coherent sentences. She just manages to moan an adorable squeak of protest.

"Becca is in chastity, Stacy. She doesn't get to have her pussy played with. She doesn't get to have an orgasm. Why do you deserve it more than she does? Hmm?"

I don't. Becca deserves it more. Becca… Oh, Becca. I need you. I want you.

Stacy wills herself to answer. She uses all of her energy and concentration to speak.

"I wanted to give Becca an orgasm, but you wouldn't let me!"

Cara's fingers bend rigidly inside Stacy's soaking sex.

Ohh! My god!

"Becca's orgasms, are not yours to give, or take," Cara informs. She slowly slides her fingers from Stacy's swollen cunt.

No! No, Miss Cara, please!

Cara brings her dripping hand up in front of their faces again. She doesn't move a muscle as she teases Stacy with her own naughty scent. Her delicious pussy is all either of them can smell. Stacy can feel herself begging the fingers to move back inside her. Her pussy aches and pleads for relief.

Cara's other fingers remain on Stacy's clit, motionless. The anticipation of them moving, is almost torturous.

"Please…" Stacy hears herself whisper.

Cara lets out a tiny giggle of satisfaction. She speaks softly into Stacy's little ear.

"If I make you cum, then I don't want you touching yourself again after this. Just for a little while, until I say otherwise. I need to know you can control yourself. And this is a great way to earn my trust," Cara says, almost smirking.

She can't be serious. No. Why? Why would she want that?

"Why?" Stacy mumbles, helplessly. She's almost on the verge of tears from her agonizing sexual denial.

"I just told you dear. Willpower is an incredibly important attribute. I need to see how strong yours is. Can you do that for me?"

Stacy can barely think as her pussy throbs wetly between her legs. The smell of her arousal wafts from Cara's hand into her nose. It pushes her over the edge.

"Yes. Yes, I can," she whines.

"Good girl," Cara purrs, darkly. She lowers her hand back down between Stacy's soft, pale legs.

Oh yes! Please!

Cara slowly begins stimulating Stacy's clit once more. It's already swollen to the point of bursting. Every little touch and nudge makes Stacy want to scream.

"You want my other hand inside you, dear?" Cara asks, clenching Stacy's earlobe gently between her teeth. "I can feel you dripping on it."

"Yes! Yes…" Stacy begs, trying not to shriek.

Cara's second hand plays with Stacy's soaking lips. They beg to be pulled open and fucked.

"Yes, what?" Cara requests, sternly.

"Miss Cara! Yes, Miss Cara! Please!" Stacy whimpers, loudly.

Cara's firm, elegant fingers push themselves inside Stacy's throbbing, tight cunt.

Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! Oh god!

Panic and anxiety grips Stacy's trembling body as she writhes on Cara's soaking fingers. The powerful woman continues to whisper in her ear as she fucks her.

"Naughty little girl, in her tight skirt, gushing all over my hand."

Stacy can't believe how intense this feels. Her belly cramps up and her asshole clenches as an unrelenting wave of pleasure builds deep inside her.

"I love having my fingers buried in your sweet, little cunt."

Cara's hands move faster, harder making Stacy boil with need. The warm, delicious smell of Stacy's horny pussy fills the room.

Oh god, I'm going to cum. Miss Cara's fingering my pussy until I cum. I shouldn't be here!

Stacy is teetering on the edge of orgasm. The relentless thrusting inside her soaking, insanely hungry slit overwhelms her. The thudding, aching demands of her puffy, expanded glands threaten to drive her mad.

"You're helpless in my arms. Are you going to be a dirty, naughty, little girl and cum? Hmm? Are you going to cum all over my hands!?"

I can't stop myself. I can't stop it!

Stacy screams as her body is overtaken with pleasure. So loudly, people in the store outside, hear her. Her pussy contracts and convulses around Cara's fingers. Each pounding beat of her heart sends heroin through her body, paralyzing her. She can't breathe. She can't think. The harsh waves of pure bliss crash wildly inside her pulsing, sopping cunt.

I'm such a naughty, bad girl! This is so bad!

Cara's fingers flex and push deeper inside, intensifying the orgasm further.

"Bad girl! Bad girl, having your pussy gush and cum on my beautiful hands."

Stacy feels her juices flowing out of her as her insides spasm wildly with delight.

Cara moans and slows her fingers, kissing Stacy's neck.

Stacy gasps as her senses slowly return. Like waking from a dream, she becomes aware of her surroundings, panting, barely conscious of what just happened.

"Do you feel guilty? Hmm? Getting to feel like that, knowing Becca doesn't?"

Becca! I'm sorry Becca...

"When can I see her again?" Stacy asks, trying to ignore her guilt.

"Hmm, perhaps after your interview tomorrow. But I'll have to supervise your visit."

"Okay," Stacy manages, weakly. Her body emits dull, pleasurable tingling everywhere.

"I'll set the interview up for you and text you the details," Cara explains, pulling her fingers from Stacy's soaked, satisfied sex.

Ohh… Fuck.

Cara crouches down and wipes her sticky fingers on Stacy's panties.

"Remember our little deal now," Cara warns. "Be a good girl, and good luck at your interview tomorrow. I'll have them wrap your outfit up for you at the front," Cara announces, leaving the dressing room.

Stacy stands there, barefoot, trembling from head to toe.

Now I've really done it…

~~~~~~

Continued in Chapter 7.

~~~~~~

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments