Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stay the Course part 8: Day Two waking up in Toronto

"Taatiana wakes from a sex dream ..."

9
6 Comments 6
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Stay the Course - Part eight: Day two: waking up …

Please read the previous chapters to get the idea of the story line.

I heard myself moan, you know that moment between deep sleep and waking up, trying to hold onto the dream that’s making you feel so good. Was I panting? I smiled, the dream I was having, it felt very real. I was bound to the bed, my ankles tied, my thighs spread, my arms stretched at the other end.

"Mmmmmmm."

I heard myself moan again and I bit my lip. I could feel something on my nipples, it was solid. My back arched, my nipples yearned for more. They were encased and hard, it felt like they were being rolled but that wasn’t it. The memory of the feeling sent a jolt to my pussy. I felt my pussy juices start to drip out of me.

A scent, I know it spicy, citrus, musky … I know that scent!

A breathe on my neck, god it feels so real.

A kiss, not like my Masters kiss but I felt it.

A tongue licking my inside thigh; not my Masters either.

A hand, it slid up my curves to my breasts; too big for my Masters hand.

God then there was that cock! It felt familiar, but who?

I gasped as I felt it slide into my wet pussy. ‘This dream is so amazing,’ I thought to myself.

"Don’t wake up, don’t wake up, don’t wake up."

I kept repeating as I tried to focus on this man in my dream that was making me moan. My body was rocking,

Damn I need to sleep. If I could get back into deep sleep I might find him.

I drifted off searching for him, Sam passed by and smiled Mike and Peter standing next to him, and it wasn’t them. Robert stood there smiling, wasn’t him either; I kept searching but he remained faceless.

My body was screaming at me, I was so horny all my sexual senses were awake. Still searching, maybe I need to move to find him.

Just as long as I don’t wake up!

I tried to turn onto my side to find my dream. It was then I realised I wasn’t asleep. My mind was retracing my last actions before I slept, and I heard his voice.

“Good morning my slut.” He whispered in my ear. His cock was half way in my pussy, just sliding in and out.

I slowly woke up and it all hit me, where I was and who I was with. I kept my eyes closed for a bit longer feeling all the sensations of what was happening to me. My feet flat on the bed, cuffs on my ankles. I tried to move them but they were bound. My thighs, they were also tied; there was very little movement with them. My pussy, there was a huge cock in it slowly sliding in and out.

His weight was on me, not heavy, just there. My nipples, encased in nipple clamps and they were being tightened every time that cock slid into my pussy. My mouth; kissed by him, oh his kisses. Gentle kisses, his tongue licking my lips, enticing them to open for him to explore my mouth. I tried to bring my arms to him; they were tied to the bed corners too.

I finally opened my eyes and pulled on my restraints. My cuffs held in place. My thighs weren’t moving. He stopped kissing me and smiled as he thrust his cock hard into my pussy.

“Are you awake my slut?” He laughed.

I gasped, moaning, “Yessssss Master John.”

“Well who would have thought I would be able to have you tied to the bed while you slept?” He said still laughing.

“Not fair, I was dead tired.” I pouted.

“You must have been tired that’s true, but your body was far from dead my slut.” He retorted.

I looked at him for an explanation.

“I managed to lick an orgasm from you before my cock found its way into your pussy.” He smirked. “Even while you’re sleeping your body still reacts!”

I moaned as he tightened the nipple clamps again. I lifted my arse off the bed as far as I could with the restraints.

“I love fucking you slut, your body reacts even when you’re trying to pout.” He laughed at me.

“Damn my body, it always betrays me.” I groaned.

Master John started thrusting harder into me. My pussy clenched and released as his cock slid in and out of me. My leg muscles tensed and fire blazed as an orgasm shot through me. He kept thrusting and another started to build. I screamed as it ripped upward from my pussy and continued, my body jerking. He kept going relentlessly my body now rolling with orgasms. My hands were gripping the sheets and my pussy dripped juices out every time Master John thrust in.

My pussy was so wet I could hear the squishing sounds as Master John pounded into me. Moaning and trying to arch up to him as I feel another set of orgasms shoot through me. I bit my lip, I could feel my pussy clench over his cock, my legs tensed again as I tried to clamp them together. I cum in shudders and Master John was still pounding me. I looked into his eyes and there was nothing but lust there and he groaned. His huge cock swollen and his hot, sticky, thick cum started squirting deep into my pussy. As his cock started to shrink and slip out of it’s our juices started to flow out of my pussy.

Master John reached above me and released the clips on my wrist cuffs to free my straining arms. I brought my arms down the muscles were aching in my shoulders.

“You must be starving my slut, it’s almost 2pm.” He laughed.

“God is it?” I asked.

“Yes and you slept like the proverbial log! I couldn’t believe that I could tie you so well and you slept through it.”

I rubbed my shoulders as Master John was releasing my thighs and ankles from their bondage.

“How long was I tied for? I asked trying to rub my aching thigh muscles.

“At least four hours, and your body just responded to every touch I made on you.” He smirked moving my hands massaging my legs.

“I can’t believe it either.” I laughed, “Master has been trying to do that to me for a while and I always wake up before He has one wrist cuffed.”

“I thought you were awake when I started licking your pussy. You were moaning so loud, I was waiting for you to say something but your body just responded to my touch.” His pressed hard on my thigh and he continued. “When you arched up to me I thought for sure you were awake but you just rolled through an orgasm and I kept going, it was so fucking sexy!”

I giggled and moved to the edge of the bed.

“I need the bathroom Master John.” I said and he helped me up and followed me in there.

I was used to using the toilet with my Master so Master John in there with me didn’t feel any different. He watched me as I sat on the toilet relieving myself, then he walked over to the shower and turned it on.

He stepped in under the water and waited for me to finish. Frowning, he put his hand out for me to join him.

I walked into the shower and the water splashed on me. He moved me out of the water flow and put his hands on my shoulders forcing me to kneel on the floor.

“Take your stance slut!” He ordered.

I immediately put my hands behind my back lacing my fingers together and spread my knees apart keeping my head down.

“You know what I’m going to do don’t you my slut?” He said lifting his cock and aiming it at me.

“Look at me!”

I looked up at Master John his cock pointed at my tits and nodded.

“Yes Master John.” I replied.

He started to urinate on my breasts; he let the spray go across my shoulders and up my neck. The heat of his urine warmed me as he sprayed my chin.

“Open your mouth slut!” He demanded.

My mouth opened and I felt his urine fill it up spilling out down my chin.

He finished emptying his bladder on me then turned the shower head onto my face and let the water cascade over me. I let his urine wash out of my mouth and allowed the water to wash over me.

Master John took my hand and stood me up pulling me into him.

“I can’t believe you let me do that to you Taatiana.” He whispered in my ear. “You truly belong to me now.”

I looked at him, smiled and nodded. “Yes I do.” I said.

My Master had given me a golden shower before. It was one of my ‘hard limits’ I had said no to when He started to train me. One day I asked Master if it was His desire to do a Golden Shower on me. His eyes told me He wanted it even though He left it to my choice. I thought about it for a week, I picked up my phone while Master was at work and asked him for it. I wanted it from Him, Master urinating on me was not a thing of disgust it was Him making me His. His protection over me and I felt it when it was done. My Master has done it to me a few times since but that first time made me realise how much I was giving Him and what He was doing for me.

Master John had just given me the same feeling. We had talked about it in our conversations but wasn’t sure if he would go through with it. Now I belonged to him too. The cuffs were the visual part of the ownership; the golden shower was our more intimate part. We were both willing and had the desire for it to happen.

We washed each other quietly and stepped out of the shower to towel off. I completed my after shower rituals and Master John went to find some clothes for me to wear. When I walked out of the bathroom he had my clothes laid out on the bed. A white slip with bra and panties, he had chosen a purple and black pleated skirt and white shirt with a faint purple pinstripe through it. Low heeled knee high boots finished my outfit. I smiled at his selection.

I walked into the lounge where Master John was waiting for me and he handed me my black coat and a put a scarf around my neck.

“I found your laundry in your bag this morning so have sent it all out to be cleaned.” He said grinning as he informed me, “I told the staff to let the cleaners know that the coat needed extra care because there was cum on it.”

I looked at him and giggled.

Blackslutxoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blackslutxoo



“Well at least they won’t have to guess what it is then.” I replied laughing.

We went to a little café for lunch. Master John was giving me a tourist guide review on the area, telling me of some of the places we would visit over the next few days. When we left Master John had me remove my panties and leave them on the table with our tip for the young waiter that had served us.

After we ate we went to a little lingerie boutique to get me some more ‘sets’ since Master John was insistent on leaving what I was wearing behind in the places that we ate in.

‘Avec Plaisir,’ that was the name of the boutique, it was about 15 minutes away from the hotel. We found some very nice bra and thong sets and sleepwear that Master John had plans for.

One of the sleep wear sets was a little black number, a shear lace bodice with thin straps with a shear thin pleated skirt that dropped down from the bodice and a matching g string. I purchased three more similar to the black, one red, one white, and one purple, matching stockings for each of them.

“Master, can you please come and have a look at this one?” I called.

Master John came to the dressing room and opened the door; I was turned with my back to him looking in the mirror.

“You look good enough to fuck my slut.” He said and stepped over to me and put his hand straight onto my pussy.

I leaned back into him and his fingers started to play with my clit. I moaned as he slipped his fingers inside me and started to finger fuck me rubbing my clit with his thumb and his other hand cupping my breast and tweaking my nipples.

“Oh fuck!” I moaned as I had several little orgasms in the dressing room.

I looked into the mirror and he was watching my face as I was cumming. I noticed his gaze moved to the figure standing in the door way watching us.

I moaned again and he brought his fingers to my mouth. I sucked my juices off them watching the staff person watching us. I took the set off and looked at Master John.

He grinned in the mirror at the sales girl, then bent me over to rest my hands on the chair in the changing room put two fingers in my pussy for lubricant and then in my arse. He pushed them all the way in.

“My cock is hard and it needs a hole slut!” He grunted and pushed it past the opening in my arse.

“Mmmmmmmmaster!” I squealed.

“This is for my pleasure this time my slut, you will not cum, understand?” He sneered.

I nodded that I did. I was sure he was bigger than before I felt every centimetre of him invading my anal passage stretching it to accommodate his size.

I started to pant as Master John was thrusting his cock in and out, my legs tensed and I knew I was going to cum again. He grabbed my hair and pulled it hard growling in my ear.

“Don’t you dare cum slut!” He snarled at me. “You will pay for that!”

I let my legs relaxed a little as Master John thrust again his cum throbbing into my arse. He pulled a butt plug out of my bag and his cock slipped out and plugged his cum into my arse.

I stood up and got dressed into my clothes.

“That’s a sure sale.” I said and went to choose some more sets before we headed back to the hotel.

“Did you like what you saw?” Master John asked our 'watcher' when he handed his card to her.

She blushed and nodded taking his card and running it through the machine.

“Good, my slut and I love it when we are watched.” He said and we walked out onto the street, the shop assistants bottom jaw nearly on the floor.

Back at the hotel Master John turned the spa on so we could have a relaxing soak before dinner.

I took my clothes off and walked into the bathroom.

Master John was sitting in the spa, he smiled when I walked in and stood to take my hand and helped me step in. I sunk into the water and sat on the seat next to Master John. He pulled me into him and we talked about what we had been up to in more detail.

Master John told me that he had sent the pics and video he had taken of my arse the day before to my Master when I was sleeping. My Master had rung him to make sure that I was ok and thank him for the pictures. My Master said that He would contact me in a couple of days. It felt a bit strange not talking directly to My Master as we have always had daily contact. Master John said that My Master was going to be away with clients for a couple of days and not to worry.

We got out of the spa Master John slapped my arse and looked at the bruises from the cane.

“I think we may have to do something about those bruises slut, they are fading!” He said.

I turned and looked at them in the mirror and smiled as I rubbed my arse with a fresh hand print on it.

“Yes they are a little.” I replied.

He walked over to me a slapped my other cheek.

“Just for balance.” He laughed and walked into the bedroom.

I looked at him when I walked wondering if he was going to pick my clothes.

He just looked at me. “No clothes we’re eating in. I want to enjoy your naked body without having to deal with clothes tonight.”

I shrugged and nodded and walked into the lounge and walked over to the window that gave us a view of the streets of the city.

Master John walked up behind me and pushed me gently toward the glass putting a blindfold over my eyes. It was cool on my body and I shivered feeling the cold against my front. His hot body behind me counteracted the cold and he spread my legs apart and grabbed my hands and held them together clipping the cuffs together behind me.

“Stand there.” He growled and walked into the bedroom.

I waited for him to return and leaning against the glass. It felt like five minutes before he returned. He turned me around and told me to take my submissive stance. I spread my legs shoulder with apart and straightened my back, then lowered my head.

I felt the cat as he caressed it across my body then heard it as he whipped it through the air. I winced as it hit me across my stomach but kept my stance. Then I heard it again, I stood my ground as it hit my stomach again. Master John struck me five more times across the stomach when I could feel the welts starting to rise, another three and he growled in my ear.

“Next time you want to cum slut, you ask! Do you understand?”

“Yes Master John, I understand.”

“Ten more and we can have dinner. Count them out slut.” He said still growling.

“One.” It struck me across my stomach again.

“Two.” That hit across the bottom of my breasts.

“Three.” It was harder across the bottom of my breasts.

“Four.” Higher, just below my nipple on my right breast.

“Five.” The struck the nipple on my left breast.

“Six and Seven.” Again across my nipples, I could feel the pain in them.

“Eight and Nine.” Harder that time, across my nipples again.

“Ten.” The hardest hit was across the middle of both breasts.

I stood still knowing that a tear was rolling from my eye and tried to fight it. I knew that I was there to pleasure him and forgot my place in the dressing room at the lingerie store. He took off the blindfold and pulled me into his arms. I nuzzled my head against his chest and muttered.

“Master John, I am sorry for trying to cum after you had already given me several orgasms in the store.”

He tightened his arms around me.

“Thank you for remembering why you were being punished.” He said.

I nodded against him and he led me to the lounge.

“You forgot your place my slut. I know we joke and play but you must always remember you are my slut. Your Master expects you to behave the same way with me as you do with him.” Master John said looking at me.

“Yes Master John, I did forget my place and it won’t happen again.”

“I expect that it won’t.” Master John repeated after me.

He led me into the bedroom and had me lay onto the bed. He picked up the antiseptic salve on the bedside table and applied it over the welts which stung initially but the heat subsided and the pain was at a minimum.

He sat there staring at me looking concerned.

“That was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.” He said looking at the welts.

I looked at his face as he was searching for the words to say and smiled.

“That’s why you make a good Master; I needed that discipline Master John.” I said and continued. “I would have lost all respect for you if you hadn’t carried it out.”

Master John smiled at me then helped me up, he went and got out the black sleepwear set from the wardrobe and passed it to me.

“I think you might want to put this on my slut and come and join me in the lounge.”

I went and washed my face and tidied my hair then dressed and walked into the lounge just as room service knocked on the door with our dinner. The welts were slightly visible through the sheer fabric of the slip that I was wearing.

I looked at Master John and he directed me to sit. I sat at the table and Master John moved my chair in the food looked delicious, as did the young man who delivered it. Master John looked at the young man who was staring at me. I had my head down and heard Master John talking to the young man at the door. Master John returned to the table and I served him then myself and we ate enjoying each-others company and talking about where we were going the next day.

When we had finished we returned to the lounge and I sunk to my knees in between his legs and looked up at him.

“Not yet my slut, lets rest from our dinner first.” He grinned at me.

I smiled and reached over to pick up the blindfold that was on the floor, Master John laughed.

“Put the blindfold on my slut and hold that position, don’t move!”

I put the blindfold on and rested on all fours.

There was a knock on the door and Master John went to answer it. I heard two male voices along with Master Johns.

“It’s time for desert my slut!” Master John said.

To be continued …

Published 
Written by taatiaanaa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments