Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Lust 3: Lori Pushes the Boundaries with Lexie

"Lori plays a new naughty game with Lexie"

42
29 Comments 29
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to leecampbell1954 for proofreading this story while my guy was out of the country!"

Lexie and Lori were having an amazing summer! Lexie was staying at the beach house with Lori and her mom. Lori’s dad had left when she was little, so he wasn’t in the picture at all.

Lori had always been the dominant one in their friendship over the years. She chose what music they listened to, which movies they saw, and what games they played.

So, when Lori began to use Lexie as a slut, it seemed normal that she would continue to make the decisions about what they would do sexually. Lori made the first move on Lexie, and that was simply that.

They normally had to be relatively careful and quiet when having their fun in Lori’s bedroom. They would go in there under the guise of talking about boys and writing in their diaries. But if Lori’s mother only knew what they were really up to…

Since she didn’t, she never thought twice about leaving the girls on their own overnight when her boyfriend invited her to go out on his boat. She would only be about an hour away. Besides, the girls were seventeen-year-olds and plenty mature enough to handle themselves for a night. So, she left the number of Mrs. Jones, a trusted neighbor, and she let the girls have the house to themselves.

Lori wasted no time telling Lexie how things were going to be.

“First of all, you will be my sex slave for the night. You will do whatever I say. Second, since Mom isn’t here to hear us, I plan on making you scream. Finally, I’ve written down a safe word on this card,” Lori said.

“Safe word? What does that mean, Lori?” Lexie asked.

“It means that if you can’t handle what I am doing to you and you need it to stop, you use the safe word and then I have to stop immediately. But that means it’s over. We’re done,” Lori explained. “Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand. But I won’t need to use a safe word. I can handle whatever you want to do with me, Lori. I always do everything you want,” Lexie said softly.

“Yes, you do Lex, you’re a good little slut. But if we are going to do this right, you need to have a safe word just in case,” Lori countered.

“Okay, but I won’t need it,” Lexie said again.

“Fine,” Lori said, “Then take off your clothes and get on the bed.”

Lexie obeyed her command. Then Lori took the clothespins that she had found in the laundry room and put one on each of Lexie’s nipples.

“Holy fuck! These really hurt!” she cried out.

Lori smiled, “Need to use that safe word already, slut?”

“No, I can handle this,” Lexie said, her breathing ragged as she struggled to adjust to the intense pain the clothespins were causing. “Just give me a minute to get used to the feeling.”

Lori nodded impatiently. She waited a couple of minutes before Lexie finally started breathing normally again and said, “Okay, I’m good.”

Next, Lori slid a sleep mask over Lexie’s eyes, so she would be blindfolded. Lori had read about how denying one of the senses would heighten others in one of the magazines her mother’s boyfriend thought was hidden under the seat of his truck. She had read that magazine from cover to cover and had rubbed her pussy while looking at the pictures for months while she waited for Lexie’s summer visit.

She took scarves and tied Lexie’s wrists and ankles to the bedposts. Then she took her mother’s brand-new feather duster and she teased the inside of Lexie’s thighs, occasionally stopping at her pussy to make her moan. Then she turned it around and slid the handle inside Lexie’s dripping wet cunt.

Lexie moaned loudly while Lori moved the feather duster’s handle in and out of her slowly. Suddenly additional clothespins found themselves attached to her tender, swollen labia.

“Fuck!” Lexie cried out, but she found herself grinding her hips in rhythm with the feather duster. She was so hot and wet!

But before Lexie could cum, Lori removed the makeshift dildo and slid it into her unsuspecting mouth.

“Taste yourself. Aren’t you so sweet and delicious?” Lori asked provocatively.

“Mmm hmm,” Lex replied, as she sucked the handle clean.

“You really are an obedient slut, Lex,” Lori purred, “You’re my own little fuck toy to use and abuse. Now we are going to play a game I think you will really like!”

Lexie still wore the sleep mask as her blindfold, so she didn’t see the box of phallic-shaped objects that Lori took from underneath the bed. But she suspected that something intense was about to happen, and it made her body quiver with anticipation.

What was it, Lexie wondered, that made her so excited to be used like this? What aroused her so to the point of agreeing to anything that Lori wished to do with her? Why did she crave the decadent things that became normal in her eyes? Did every girl her age like the feeling of having things put inside her pussy and the agony of having their nipples treated roughly?

Just as she was about to ask Lori what she thought, Lexie felt the clothespins being removed from her swollen pussy lips and something large being inserted in her hot, wet hole. It was big, and the pressure was incredible!

“What is that?” she asked innocently.

“You tell me, slut!” Lori demanded. “If you can tell me what it is, I will fuck you with it gently. But if you can’t guess correctly, I will fuck you and then give your ass a slap with my belt.

Lexie nearly panicked! Then she realized why Lori had insisted on a safe word. This helped her relax, knowing that if she really couldn’t handle what was happening to her, she could make it stop. Lori might control the situation, and her body, but she had final control. She felt safe. Ah, she thought, that’s why it’s called a safe word. Duh!

“Well, slut? What is it?” Lori demanded again. “I will be kind and give you three guesses on this first object.”

NicolleTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolleTorres

Lexie concentrated on how it felt inside her. It was very big, smooth, and hard. It felt like glass.

“Is it a Coca Cola bottle?” she took a guess. Coca Cola was the only kind of soda Lori’s mom bought.

“Very clever!” Lori said. “Now relax your body so I can slide it all the way in. I will go slow, since your guess was correct, but I fully intend to get the whole thing inside you. So, scream if you need to, but it’s going in.”

Lexie tried not to hold her breath, she knew that doing so would only make her muscles tense up. She breathed slowly and deliberately as the Coke bottle slid in a little more with each thrust. Lori kept her word and moved the glass slowly, but more deeply each time. Still the pressure eventually took her breath away and Lexie screamed out, “Oh fuck! Lori, just push it in the rest of the way!”

Lori was happy to oblige, and she shoved the rest of the bottle into her little slave’s poor aching cunt, rubbing her swollen clit as she did, bringing her to an orgasm that made her entire body shake.

“Well, you sure enjoyed that, didn’t you?” Lori asked seductively. “I loved hearing you beg me to push it in the rest of the way! You love having your little cunt filled, don’t you?”

Lexie nodded as she worked to calm her breathing again. She knew this was just the beginning. The anticipation had her pussy so wet and needy for more.

The next item was a banana, which Lexie guessed instantly since the shape was distinctive. Again, Lori used slow, deliberate strokes, bringing Lexie to yet another powerful orgasm. Then she peeled the banana and shared it sensually.

At this point, Lori removed the clothespins from Lexie’s nipples. She wanted to be able to pinch and play with them to help keep Lexie’s juices flowing.

Over the next couple of hours, Lexie was able to correctly identify each new object that Lori inserted into her, until the last one. She’d named the cucumber, the vacuum attachment, the spatula, the shampoo bottle, and the toothpaste tube all with little difficulty. Lori had grown a little frustrated having to be slow and gentle, but she had set the rules of the game, so she kept her word. Lexie’s body was trembling hard after being made to cum so many times, but she admitted to herself that this game was one of Lori’s better ideas.

Then Lori decided to cover the final object in plastic wrap, making it impossible for Lexie to guess. It was hard and unyielding, and quite large.

“Oh my God, Lori!” Lexie cried out. “Is that a baseball bat?”

“No, but I wish I had thought of that!” Lori said wickedly. “We can save that idea for another time. It’s a flashlight handle and, since you didn’t guess correctly this time, I get to ram in into you as hard as I want. You’d better cum for me Lexie, because I’m not going to stop until you do.”

Lori wasted no time filling Lexie’s overused pussy with the flashlight, fucking her submissive little slut hard and fast and deep. And although Lexie screamed, Lori could tell she was experiencing pleasure right along with the pain.

“That’s right, scream for me, Lexie. Beg me to either keep fucking you or to stop; your choice.” Lori barked out the command.

“God, Lori, please don’t stop! Please make me cum like this!” Lexie begged.

With a decadent smile, Lori took one of the clothespins and clamped it on Lexie’s clit, causing her to buck wildly, spraying her juices as she came violently.

Lexie collapsed on the bed, panting. “Thank you, oh my God, thank you so much!”

“Catch your breath, Lex. I will get you some water. You need to have a nice wet tongue when you lick my clit and fuck me with those fingers.” Lori said.

“If you want, I could use something long and hard in your pussy, Lori,” Lexie said, her breathing calming down along with her heartbeat as she drank the glass of water in several gulps. She hadn’t realized how incredibly thirsty she was.

“No, your pussy is meant for pain, my pussy is meant for pleasure. Those are the rules, Lexie,” Lori laughed as she stripped off her panties and laid down on the bed. “Besides, you are the one with the magical tongue, little slut. You always make my pussy feel so fucking good! I’m so turned on from punishing your cunt. I need to cum really hard, so get that tongue and those fingers working, my sweet little bitch!”

Lexie opened Lori’s legs and leaned down to lick her gently. Lori moaned and writhed as that magical tongue dipped inside her dripping wetness.

“Oh, fuck, Lexie!” Lori cried out. “You make me so fucking hot! God yes! Put those fingers inside me and make me cum!”

Lexie teased Lori’s clit and dipped just the tips of her fingers inside her wetness. Lori bucked and started grinding into Lexie’s mouth and hand. She licked and sucked and moved her fingers in all the right ways, and made Lori cum hard, screaming as she did. Lexie kept going and was rewarded with Lori’s sweet cream in her mouth as she came once more.

Lexie smiled. She hoped that making Lori cum hard like that would make her forget about the fact that she hadn’t smacked her ass with her belt for not guessing the last object.

But as she scooted down on the bed to cuddle Lori, as she sometimes liked to do, Lexie heard her say, “Once I come out of this euphoria, I’m going to give you a good smack on your ass, Lex.”

Lexie looked at her and said, “But I just helped you have two amazing orgasms. Doesn’t that count for something?”

“Of course, it does!” she said, before kissing Lexie deeply and sensually. “Instead of my belt, I’m going to spank you with my hand,” Lori teased.

Lexie sighed, kissing Lori back. She was Lori’s slut after all, so she’d take her spanking like a good girl. She’d probably enjoy it anyway. After all, it was what Lori wanted.

“So, about that baseball bat…”

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments