Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Day of Reckoning

"Angel was about to meet her Master."

17
14 Comments 14
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you all enjoy this story. If you do please take a second to score it, and if you think its better than that, please leave a comment."

Excited wasn’t the word for it. She knew it would happen – one day.

Arrangements had been made and her mother was sitting at the table ready to take control of her kids for the day; at least for the next four hours. Questions were asked and answers were given. Her mother knew she was hiding something but nothing was being revealed by Angel’s responses.

She leant down to kiss the youngest but wasn’t prepared for the questioning nature of where she was going and why they couldn’t go with her.

“Mummy just has to go out for a while – that’s all,” she would say. “Now you be good for grandma and do everything she tells you to.” She winked at them, waved and quickly exited the door.

Angel took the stairs instead of the lift, she didn’t want to be confined in a close space with anyone who would ask awkward questions.

She exited the flat and walked across the car park, through a small lane and onto the main road. She turned left and headed towards the Black Pig Hotel where she would turn right, walk through the park of blossoming rhododendrons and out the other side. She rested for a minute, looking at the hotel sign. She reached into her bag to retrieve her phone and looked at his last message. Room four-zero-two it said. She tried to calm her nerves but nothing seemed to work. She wondered whether she could go through with it. She could make her excuses later, email him or text to say that her mother couldn’t look after the kids. It would be an easy get-out-of-jail-free card to play. She looked up to the fourth floor and wondered whether room two was the one facing her. She wondered whether he was looking down at her through the darkened glass. Her pulse quickened, her hands shook and not for the first time. She had been in the same state when she asked her mother to babysit.

With determination and gritted teeth, she headed across the street and walked through the double doors of the Premier Inn Hotel. Her need was much more intense than the guilt she would feel later. Her mouth dropped open when she clocked her friend’s boyfriend on the front desk. She never knew he worked at this hotel. As luck would have it he turned to go into the back room as she entered through the double doors. She quickly headed for the lifts and once inside let out a well-earned sigh. That was too close for comfort as she willed the doors to close. She pressed the button and waited impatiently for it to rise.

The lift doors opened on the fourth floor. She didn’t have far to walk and it was just as well. Her heart was pounding and her breathing was far too erratic for her to be a resident. She faced room two, dusted herself down and made her skirt, top and hair look as presentable as she could. She rapped her knuckles against the wooden door. She couldn’t walk away now. She raised her head in defiance at how anxious she felt and readied to face the music.

The door to her left opened; the cleaning maid exited with her trolley of soaps, gels and towels. She headed in Angel’s direction just as the door she was facing opened wide.

He stood there looking at her. An uncertain smile lit up her face but she said nothing. Names nor pleasantries were important. The fact that she had come to him was enough. He stepped to one side to let her in and she scurried inside as fast as she could.

“Take your clothes off and sit on the edge of the bed,” he said, his voice calm but commanding. He was completely unaware of the maid passing the room at the same time. The door hadn’t even closed and Angel could sense the smile on the maid’s face broaden, as she walked past the room.

Her hands shook as she unbuttoned her blouse, struggled to remove her bra, and slipped her skirt off; leaving them to pile on the floor where she stood. She slipped her shoes off and kicked them to one side. She looked at her phone one last time before switching it off and placing it on the side table under the mirror. She looked at herself and watched a completely different woman stare back at her. She was still uncertain, but the woman staring at her had a vibrant smile of determination on her face.

She sat on the bed with her hands on her lap, palms down, looking up at him, watching him walk towards her. He looked dapper in his silk shirt and slacks causing her breath to become laboured and laden with anticipation and excitement.

His scent filled the room; his aftershave caught at the back of her throat, but it was his presence that she felt the most. His commanding presence. It took all of her composure to look at his face.

His hands reached out, touched the side of her breasts and cupped them, lifting them before letting them go; the palm of his hands sliding past her nipples causing them to become even more erect than they already were. They didn’t need much encouragement. The effect felt electric and she could feel the heat of friction spread outwards over her aureoles causing them to pucker.

His hands once more reached out, this time to grasp her nipples. She hadn’t taken her eyes off him for the whole time. The pinch caused her breath to quake, yet she resolved to stay quiet; her composure melting with the intense touch. He pulled on them, extending them towards his body and then squeezed once more. Her eyes pierced his and her mind screamed out that he should pinch them harder. She felt her pussy become restless and she wanted to open her legs as far as they would go.

The gasp that left her mouth also left her wanting more. Angel became aware of wetness where there was moistness before, she could feel the heat emanate through her flesh and spread to other parts of her body. Pulses of electricity twitched and triggered reactions in all her sensitive areas as they responded to the pain and pleasure.

“Look at you,” he said, “ you’re loving this, aren’t you. You love the intense pain when I pull and tweak them, and you love the spread of pleasure when I relax my fingers or cup your mounds or caress and hold them.”

Angel nodded.

He pulled on her nipples once more; this time squeezing harder with his thumb and forefinger.

She gasped loudly but only for as long as they were extended. It was just what she wanted him to do. He pushed them back into her body, squashing her teats into her tit flesh before pulling them back out again. Another gasp left her mouth wide open and her stomach clenched tightly in response.

The pain and pleasure ride went on for far longer than she expected. But he knew how much she liked her nipples to be played with, he knew how much she wanted him to do this. Her need was far greater than his – or was it?

At one point he thought she might climax if he pulled on them any longer, so he stopped teasing her nipples and stepped backwards. She knew what to do. She knew the procedure. It was what she had come here for in the first place. It was what she really wanted. There was going to be no turning back now. This was it. This was the day of reckoning.

Turning, she climbed and knelt on the edge of the bed. The palm of his hand was soft to the touch as it stroked over her silky flesh. Each plum was afforded the same attention. A finger slipped along her pussy lips which nearly opened the flood gates; so good was the unexpected intrusion and so heightened were her senses, her need, her desperation to feel something of him inside her, that she nearly climaxed.

dalma_hayek
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalma_hayek

Not yet though. It wasn’t going to happen just yet, as she waited, eyes closed, ears straining to identify movement, trying to second guess when it would happen. She heard a zipper and the fumbling of clothes. Was that him taking his cock out? Please, I need it so badly, her mind chanted silently.

His hand once more caressed and soothed her skin with his touch; like a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

The sudden contact, the sharp sound, the pain of his hand on her bottom made her squeal. Her body lurched forward but she quickly recovered. There was hardly a moment in time before his hand fell on her other cheek, followed in quick succession by four more, alternating between her cheeks.  The seventh one aimed upwards; landing flat between the crease of her cheeks with his fingers folding under; contacting her pussy with a hard slap. Angel felt electric pulses shoot through her sex, making her tingle inside with just the slightest touch.

As much as Angel loved the anticipation of the moment, the build-up, the sudden impact, it was the stinging sensation and the heat that she revelled in. Yet, the sting was quickly dissipated, leaving behind the rapid exhalation of breath, created from the action of impact and anticipation. The slow spread of heat that followed, lingered on her bottom, warming her through, creating a welcome afterglow on her face. And then as soon as her senses digested all of that, the next strike on the other cheek was accompanied with a resounding smack. Always six in quick succession. She had always wondered why it seemed to hurt more on one cheek than the other?

She wanted more and her body was ready for more. Needed more. Desired as much as she could get. She considered herself incomplete without this.

She counted the strokes, waiting for the seventh. The one that folds underneath and slaps hard on her pussy causing her to jerk; tensing her muscles and clenching her thighs. Her nipples brushed against the hard fabric of the bed which excited her even more. She wanted just one, just one of his fingers to extend further and make contact with her sensitive clit.

“You’re nearly there, aren’t you,” he told her, “nearly at the end of your journey. Your orgasm is crying out to be released, it’s bombarding your senses, pushing you ever closer, ever upward until…”

Angel was panting, nodding her head and releasing tiny little whimpers, “yes,” she said. Her large bulbous breasts heaved against the bedclothes. The euphoria was beyond belief. The pleasure, excruciatingly wonderful. A few more and she may push those feelings over the edge and let her orgasm come crashing down. He never said she couldn’t come – did he?

She racked her brain for any remembrance of that conversation but she couldn’t find any.

It started again, but this time he changed the rhythm. One cheek each and the third against her pussy. Nine in total and each hand to her backside was hard; stopping on contact to feel her flesh respond, vibrate, glow under his touch. He liked the feel of her flesh as it reverberated, he liked the sounds she made as she let out her squeals. He liked to feel the heat and watch as her cheeks reddened. A slight caress drifted over her bottom before the next one was administered to the other cheek.

When he struck her pussy, his palm was upward and the contact gentler; just enough to cause Angel to squirm at his touch. He could see that the excitement was almost too much for her body to control. Each time she whimpered, almost sobbing into her hands which were clenching the bedclothes tightly; frantically pulling them towards her.

The pain eventually became bearable. He knew it would. The heat that was spreading throughout her bottom was intense and the colour of volcanic red. Even he could see droplets of her juices fall from her lips and soak into the dark fabric. Each smack, each contact of his hand brought her orgasm closer and closer.

He slipped a finger into her pussy. Angel breathed a sigh of relief. A sigh of want, of need. The pleasure unbelievable. Something of him is finally inside her.

As soon as it was removed the spanking started again, nine of the best. On the seventh spank to her left cheek, Angel climaxed; releasing her hold over the pleasure and letting her orgasm blossom for him to see it. Witness it. Enjoy it. Revel in it.

He hadn’t told her she could, but then he hadn’t told her she couldn’t so he accepted it as fate. Inevitability. Success at a job well done. It always excited him to see her climax in this way, the way she held it all in for as long as possible, the way her body jerked and shuddered at the sudden realisation that she could hold back no longer and the way her thighs shook and her juices flowed down her legs until she came back to reality.

He administered nine more spanks to her bottom while her orgasm ripped through her. The pain and pleasure mixed so intricately that she could no longer tell them apart. For Angel, the pain fuelled the pleasure and vice versa. Her body shook at the knees, her hands relaxed their hold of the bedclothes and Angel sunk into sexual bliss.

Her Master only had one option left, given the quivering sight of the woman before him. He positioned his erect cock in line with her wet and waiting channel and pulled her hips towards him; fucking her hard in the process.

Angel started panting, issuing expletives as an encouragement to him, and also as a reminder that she was going to climax for a second time. The pleasure from his short, sharp intrusions seemed to cool her bottom down. She started to push it back towards his advancing cock in a futile attempt to get his cock deeper inside her.

The fucking continued for a good few minutes. Angel panted on every penetration of his cock. The gathering of her hair and the sudden pulling of it towards him, left her no option but to climax; if she hadn’t been suspended like that she would have fallen to the bed with sheer exhaustion.

She felt her hair being released and his cock vacate her pussy and she realised there was one task left to perform. She quickly turned around and sat on the edge of the bed and unceremoniously slipped off it onto the floor in a crumpled heap as his ejaculate exploded over her face.

The room was filled with heavy breathing, sweat glistened on their bodies and a smile broke out on Angel’s face as she lifted her head to see her Master return the smile.

Giggles and then laughter broke out as they acknowledged their good luck.

He: on a photography course working on a project involving woodlands and her: living in the exact area of study, her husband at work, her mother close at hand and her, off work for the day.

The choice of hotel was no mistake; although a little close for comfort. The emails and texts from the previous days were shrouded in lust, want and need from both of them. But it was Angel that had trouble containing her enthusiasm and wild anticipation at their meeting.

After all that time, teasing each other with pictures and words.

She lifted herself off the floor, her face still covered in spunk, her breasts crushed to his chest and with her hands reaching around his neck, they kissed.

They had another two hours in each other’s arms – enough time for a repeat performance.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments