Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold's Share

"A transformation occurs."

75
17 Comments 17
80.4k Views 80.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
Jim had assumed that his wife’s libido had gone down with age, that their lack of sex had been the ordinary result of growing older. He had not been crazy about it, but he had resigned himself to it and retreated to a world of fantasy and masturbation on the internet. They would still occasionally have sex, but he had to wait until she initiated it, which would be at most a couple times per year. She had promised him that things would pick up, that her hormones needed stabilizing, that stress had caused it, or that parenthood had made intimacy more difficult. She had never let on that she wanted more, and from someone else.

But now Jim was faced with proof that this was the case. The various excuses she made to go out to the store or to visit her parents, the whispered discussions on the phone in the other room, and her impatience with him at times had made him suspicious. But now that he had followed her to their friend Steve’s house, had crept around to the bedroom window, and peeked in, there was no room for doubt. There was his wife in the throes of passion with another man, his very large member writhing in and out of her pussy, their bodies embraced, her breath panting, as they made love.

He wanted to kill them both; he was so furious with jealousy. Frankly, he intended to at least beat up Steve and scare her with his righteous anger. He did indeed shake with anger as he saw the scene through the window. But he was surprised by one thing: his cock was hard as a rock and he was trembling with sexual excitement. Tears were streaming down his cheek at the same time that his cock was throbbing and his breath quickening.

Their lovemaking went on and on, while he stood there for the better part of an hour, watching it all through the window. Jim and his wife had always had a satisfying sex life, but he did not have the endurance on display there. They would usually have foreplay for a little while, but when it came time for penetration, they would both cum within a minute. Sometimes Jim would cum virtually upon insertion, before he had even put his cock all the way in. Usually, it seemed that his cock was so excited to be inside a pussy for a change, that it practically came right away. He could hold off from premature ejaculation during foreplay by not stimulating his cock continuously, pulling away periodically from her sweet hands when she was stroking it, or avoiding resting his cock on her body for too long. He could also perform cunnilingus indefinitely, which she always loved; when she started cumming from his tongue, she would have him insert his cock in her pussy and they would both come immediately. He could also rebound pretty good for another round, but the bottom line was that he was a premature ejaculator who had found a partner who was always pretty happy with a fast tempo. Or so it seemed until now.

Shielded by a tree from being viewed from the road, Jim stood there watching his wife and Steve as they made passionate love oblivious to the world. Steve obviously had a way of touching her that aroused her passion and he seemed to be able to pretty much fuck indefinitely. She came six or seven times during the next hour, while Steve came twice. After about a half hour and a couple of intense orgasms from his wife, Steve came hard in her pussy and pulled away to reveal a luscious creampie. There was another man’s sperm in his wife’s pussy!

By then, Jim had pulled his pants down, less to masturbate, which he did a bit, than to avoid cumming from his excitement and the pressure he felt on his cock straining against his clothes. As his cock quivered, he saw his wife and Steve kiss passionately and then she took his cock in his mouth. Jim’s wife was a great cocksucker, but now sucking someone who wouldn’t cum within a few minutes, she really showed had passionate she was about a big, hard dick, licking up Steve’s ten inch shaft, taking the tip in her mouth, then slowly pressing down with her mouth until his whole dick was down her throat. Jim’s six inch shaft quivered with excitement. Jim had never told his wife about his bisexual feelings or his other kinky fantasies. As he watched her suck Steve’s cock, he felt waves of guilt and shame about his wife sucking another man, excitement about the passionate job she was doing, and envy of her. Jim’s tongue flicked ever so as he imagined sucking that glorious cock, especially as he imagined he would taste his wife on the cock.

Soon they were back to fucking. He even fucked her ass, something Jim had never done with his wife. She cried out in agony and he asked her if she wanted to stop, but she begged him not to. He then slammed himself all the way to the hilt in her ass, while reaching around and fingering her pussy. She came visibly, practically wilting in his arms. At this point she was visibly shaking, a point she only rarely got to with Jim, usually after a long session of pussy eating followed by a quick fuck. Steve had her doing this from a long fuck session.

After a few more orgasms on her part, he was slamming her very hard with his whole body as his cock pounded her pussy for about fifteen minutes straight. They were both moaning louder and louder as they went at it, punctuated by out and out shrieking on her part. By this point, Jim was sure the neighbors could hear as they were very loud and he got a little concerned that someone would see him, his pants around his ankles with his cock hard in the bushes by the side of the house. He was terrified that someone would call the police and he’d be arrested.

But he couldn’t turn away and he had to let go of his cock once again to avoid cumming himself as Steve and his wife screamed and came together for the final time.

Whimpering, his wife exclaimed, “I love you, Steve. That was the best fuck of my life.”

“I want to make love to you more often,” he replied.

“I know,” she said, “so far Jim has not said anything about my various excuses, and in any case, I can’t resist you, so we’ll just have to take our chances.”

As his wife stood up, grabbed a towel, and headed out the bedroom door, presumably to take a shower, Jim had a sudden inspiration. Acting quickly, he pulled up his pants, backed away from the house and started heading down the block to where he had parked his car, while dialing his wife’s cell phone. The first time it went to voicemail, so he dialed again, and again it went straight to voicemail. Once more, he called, and she finally answered, curtly telling him that she was driving and could not answer.

“It’s really urgent,” Jim told his wife, “please come home immediately.”

“Is it the kids,” she asked worriedly.

“No, they’re fine, they’re still in school, but it’s urgent, so please come right away.”

Jim had barely arrived back at home and put on the robe he had been wearing when she left when his wife pulled up and came running inside. “What is it?” she said.

“I have to talk with you about our relationship,” Jim said.

“That’s what you called me back for,” she said angrily, but a look of worry crept over her face.

“Look, I know things change in a relationship and I know you don’t want to have sex with me much any more, and frankly, I’m not that good at it any more, but you always did like when I lick you out.” He paused while she took this in, seemingly with a mixture of contempt and curiosity.

Luna__Depp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luna__Depp

“Well, I want to eat you out, and only that, whenever you’ve been away and come back home,” Jim blurted out.

“OK…” his wife said slowly, “we can do that, honey.”

With that he thew off his robe; naked and hard, he dropped to his knees before her and went to push her skirt up. She shoved him back and yelled angrily, “Honey, you know I haven’t showered.” She only liked to have her pussy eaten when she had cleaned herself up, though Jim always told he it didn’t matter. Especially not now, he thought.

Before she could react, he pushed her down onto the couch, pulled up her skirt, and had whisked her stained panties off. Now she screamed at him, “No!,” but he held her down with his arms as he slipped his head between her legs and shoved his face into her crotch. The smell of sex overwhelmed his senses as she quieted suddenly, as if her infidelity would now be obvious. Jim dove in and his tongue licked her clit and slid immediately into her very wet pussy. As he tasted her juices and Steve’s cum on his tongue, his cock exploded all by itself, pouring out on the floor before the couch as he lapped up all he could.

She stop resisting but had not yet relaxed herself, her pussy clenched nervously down on his tongue that had buried itself deep inside her vagina. He looked up and she looked back with a cool glare, irritation mixed with astonishment.

“Well, you might as well finish me off,” she said, “I see you’ve finished yourself.”

Slowly, she let herself relax and he licked and sucked her pussy every way he could. She had exhausted herself with orgasms with Steve, so she would not be ready to cum any time soon, and he had just cum at her feet without touching of any kind, so there was no one that was looking to cum and Jim could finally focus on what he loved most of all, exploring his wife’s pussy with his tongue and mouth. The fact that it kept leaking cum from her sex session with Steve made it that much more fantastic for Jim. He felt as if he had just what he needed—a satisfied wife (satisfied by another man who had done the heavy lifting, as it were), a long session with his wife’s pussy, where he could explore every nook and cranny at leisure, and the humiliation of eating her out with another man’s cum in her, seemingly oblivious but secretly loving it, his cum spilt uselessly on the floor adding to the intoxicating feeling of sexual failure and indulgence that overwhelmed him. This was how he wanted to live, he realized.

At one point, she slid down on the floor on top of his face, practically smothering his face, grinding up and down on him while he whimpered, lying in his own cum and gasping for air as her legs engulfed him. After a full hour of licking, sucking, and gentle fingering, she slowly rose to one long, hard orgasm, gushing over his face while she writhed in pleasure. He had given her the long, slow, lovemaking session he never could before. And it was all thanks to her infidelity; her cheating with Steve had relieved him from the burden of satisfying a woman with his cock, while she was relieved from having to worry about his orgasms or wanting to fuck immediately after cunnilingus. She had her fill being fucked by a real man and then let her cuckolded husband clean up the mess and slowly drive her to a final orgasm with his tongue.

On top of it, he seemed oblivious to what was going on with Steve, to the point of eating his cum out of her pussy. She got such a charge out of this that she told Steve about it on the phone later. Listening in on it from the other room, he heard her say that she wanted to do this again, that Steve and her should increase their fucking and she would have him play “cleanup” afterwards.

“No, I don’t think he realized he was eating sperm,” she whispered into the phone, “and he seemed to love it. This is the answer to our prayers; we can fuck as much as we want and I can get a thrill from my husband later, but not have to deal with his cock.”

Later, in bed for the night, Jim told his wife that this was what he wanted from here. He did not need to have sex with her, just to service her orally when she came home from her shopping and other chores. “It’s very important, though, that you not wash up first, since the thrill for me is tasting you after a long day.”

“Do you like me to be…well, you know, like a mistress, or something,” she asked.

“Yes, exactly!,” he replied. “I want to attend to your pleasure with my tongue, even be humiliated, without having to worry about my cock. In fact, you can control it, ordering me not to masturbate or telling me to as you wish. I need to be totally naked when I lick you out, though.”

She agreed to the new plan and would call him on her cell phone whenever she had just finished with Steve, of course just telling him she had finished shopping or visiting a friend. At first, she cleaned up after finishing with Steve, still afraid of being caught in her infidelity. But finally, she stopped worrying, and Jim tasted some glorious creampies. Once he called her to the department store she had allegedly been shopping at, and he (completely naked, of course) ate her out in a changing room. Another time, he licked her pussy in her car at the mall parking lot. Once she made him come into the lady’s room at her work, and he licked her in the stall.

Finally, she started bringing Steve around when he was gone, usually with the excuse of doing household repairs that never seemed to get finished. Jim was in high heaven when he saw the evidence that they had been making love in their bed. Shortly after Steve made his excuses and left, they had a long session in the bed. This time she told him he would have to follow her orders, after which she tied him up on the bed and came back in the room periodically, sat on his face for a while, left, and came back again. After a few hours of this, she finally came while riding his face and smacking his cock with her hand. When he came as a result of this intimate contact, she scolded him, then smiled broadly.

“You need a spanking, that’s what.” She then took him over her knee and smacked his ass until it was red.

Slowly, she began telling him exactly what he could do with his cock when she was not around. He was never to come without permission, but he was to masturbate, usually in somewhat compromising situations, like at a public restroom or in the park. She also made him buy lingerie and panties for himself from a department store and dressed him up at home. Finally, she ordered him to suck a guy’s cock at a cruising spot. When he did it at her command, he reached new levels of ecstatic humiliation. Was she worried about him coming home with a disease? She didn’t seem to worry since it was clear his cock would never again enter her vagina or mouth. Slowly but surely, she turned him into a cuckolded, sissy, cocksucking and pussy licking slave boy that he dreamed to be. And she found his services most useful after she had been fucked by a real man.
Published 
Written by JimZ1000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments