Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airbnb-Surprise encounter

"More surprises in our sexual growth"

80
15 Comments 15
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The stars were beautiful that night, and I thought later that even the most talented astrologers could not have predicted the future events that would unfold for us.

The next few days were uneventful for me, although Rhonda and Lisa had several bonding experiences during the day. I finished my grant project on Wednesday and decided to take Thursday and Friday off for a four-day weekend. 

I worked out in our home gym on Thursday, including some treadmill and elliptical time. Rhonda and Lisa had decided to take a day to shop and pamper themselves at a day spa that was famous for providing luxury services to their clients. 

I showered and Manscaped between my legs before rubbing a patchouli-based creme to smooth things out. I finished my hygiene routine and put my robe on to relax and enjoy the day. 

I noticed James had left his robe on the deck chairs from our previous hot tub time. I decided I would take it up and leave it outside his door for him. I immediately noticed his door was open as I walked up the stairs, and I could hear the shower running. I was surprised at this because I usually hear him moving around. I heard the shower go off and the bathroom door open as I hung his robe on the linen rack.

I knocked lightly and said, “Hey there, just dropping your robe off; I didn’t realize you were here.

“Come on back, I decided to have a late day. I’ll go in later.”

I walked into his bedroom, and he was standing in front of the dresser naked, drying his hair. I could smell the Dark Temptations body wash we provided, tinged with just a hint of his fresh, musky scent.

I dropped his robe over a chair and watched as he toweled himself, his thick manhood bobbing up and down in a semi-erect state.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen your dick completely soft. The damn thing is just amazing, and I hate you for it,” I said jokingly.

He laughed and turned around, putting the towel around his neck, and holding it at both ends. “Your dick is respectable; I noticed it when you fucked Rhonda in front of us. You don’t have anything to be ashamed of.”

I was flattered by this and said, “Thank you, but mine is like a rattlesnake compared to an anaconda.”

The erotic nature of this conversation caused a tent in front of my robe as my dick responded as he said, “Rattlesnakes are beautiful in a dangerous way.”

He moved suddenly to me and opened my robe to reveal my growing erection. His gaze was fixed between my legs as he swiftly pushed the robe off my shoulders, causing it to drop to the floor. I was somewhat taken aback by this bold and aggressive move, which left me standing naked before him.

We had been very intimate with each other, but alone in the house and naked with him in his bedroom seemed very naughty somehow. My dick responded to his boldness by becoming completely erect, and I noticed that his massive dick was doing the same. 

Without a word, he stepped up and pressed his thick cock against mine and held them together as he began to thrust his hips in a fucking motion, rubbing our two cocks together in delicious friction. I had never seen this before but later learned that this particular thing was common and called ‘frotting’.

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

This continued for a few minutes, with both of us standing naked, my hands on my hips and head back, enjoying the sensations. Abruptly, he stopped and, pulling me by my dick, led me to the bed. He adjusted the pillows at the headboard and comfortably positioned himself, legs spread, and began stroking himself.

“Straddle me,” he said in a tone that just assumed I would comply, which I did. I had a horrible thought that he might want me to try to sit on that thing, but this fear was put to rest when he grabbed my right ass cheek with his left hand and moved me forward. 

The thing that happened next continues to amaze me to this day. He opened his mouth and began to move his mouth up and down on my swollen cock, as he continued to stroke his own swollen cock. I recovered quickly from my shock and, placing my hands on the headboard, surrendered myself to the pleasure he was giving me. 

I have no idea how long this went on, but suddenly, he pulled his mouth off my dick and groaned; I felt a warm shot splatter up my ass crack. I felt my own orgasm beginning to build and began to stroke myself as another thick rope of his cum hit my ass. He then said, “Shoot off on my chest.” I got off and, on my knees next to him, leaned over and began to pump my dick. He shot another thick rope out of that huge dick, and it splattered all over my hand and over onto the head of my own dick. This sent me over the edge, and I began to shoot all over his chest as I watched the final three of four shots from that angry, purple head of his cock.

We both finished, breathing heavily, and I said. “Damn, that was nice.” I looked down at the massive pool of cum on his stomach and chest and said, “You just got out of the shower, though; let me clean you up.”

I went to the bathroom, grabbed two washcloths, and ran warm water over them. I took them back into the bedroom where James was lying, eyes closed and legs spread. I cupped his huge balls with the washcloth and gently squeezed them. I washed them and then lifted his thick shaft, and as usual, was amazed that it was still heavy and semi-hard. I rubbed it with the warm cloth, and a small shot of cum erupted out and ran down the underside. I licked it off before I enveloped it completely with the cloth and washed it until it was pristine. I used the other cloth to address the puddle of cum on his stomach, and soon it was pristine as well. He stopped me from cleaning his chest, saying that he wanted to leave this on there for a while. I felt strangely flattered and gratified by this request. He said that he needed a nap, and then he was off to work. I got up, put my robe on, and bid him farewell.

I was cinching my robe as I walked downstairs, still pondering the amazing events that had just transpired. I walked out on the deck, dropped the robe, and climbed into the hot tub. I lay back and let the warmth of the bubbling water massage my body, washing the stickiness from my ass.

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments