Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airbnb- Owning Lisa

"Lisa makes a commitment"

55
7 Comments 7
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The warmth and gentle massage of the hot tub slowly revived me and I idly wondered if James was hard again, and then I put the thought away for another time. I got out of the tub, acutely aware of my nakedness as I toweled off and walked back inside, carrying my robe. I put some jazz on and looked at the spy equipment I had received from work.

Rhonda had charged everything, so I downloaded the app and tested the camera and the microphones and the resolution and sound quality were excellent. It had an impressive zoom ability on the tabletop and the wall mount. The camera could also move right to left and up and down. It really seemed like state-of-the-art quality. The battery life was twelve hours or more and it was motion-activated. I put everything back in the box and put it away. I wasn’t sure how I could use it but I’m sure there would be a use for it one day. 

I put on some comfortable lounging clothes, shot a few games of pool in the game room, and then streamed some YouTube videos on a channel called Inventor 101. I streamed more Chris Botti and watched the videos until the girls came in about 4:00. I was impressed with how beautiful they both were and especially how different Lisa looked. She had a slightly different hairstyle and a beautiful new sweater dress. Rhonda urged her to model herself for me and I noted the irony that the song playing was called “Lisa” off of the Night Sessions collection.

She stood in front of me and then slowly turned around until she was facing me again. She then lifted her dress to display a freshly trimmed and waxed pubic bush.

“Beautiful, isn’t it,” Rhonda said, and I enthusiastically agreed.

“Show him the back too,” Rhonda urged as Lisa turned around and bent over, spreading her bottom cheeks to reveal a smooth crack that had previously been a bit bushy.

“Wow,” I said as she spun around to the front. I pulled her to me, spread her freshly shaved pussy lips open, and licked her up and down. 

I winked at Rhonda and said, “I wanted to be first to do that.”

“Too late, “ Rhonda said and stuck out her tongue.

I laughed and replied, “I should have known.”

I told the girls that they earned a night out and took them to Grill 225 on Bay St., which was a Five-Star restaurant that my college roommate owned, and we had a great meal complete with wine and after-dinner drinks.

“What will Bill say about your new look?” I asked Lisa, sipping on a slightly dirty Absolut martini.

“I really don’t give a shit, she replied. I have done everything to try to make him happy. Now that I know how it feels to be properly fucked and pampered, he can go to hell.”

Part of this new bravado was due to the wine and now vodka, but the truth is, I believe she was about to move into a new phase of her life, very much like Rhonda and I.

That’s the spirit!” Rhonda said, like a good cheerleader. 

I suggested that we finish our pitcher of martinis and go back to the house and get into bed together. The response was positive and immediate, and we sat back and sipped our martinis.

We rolled back home and were feeling no pain as we walked into the house from the garage. I noticed that James was home when we pulled up and reminded myself to tell Lisa about the morning events.

We decided to smoke a joint on the back deck first and opened a bottle of wine to take with us. We all disrobed and walked out onto the deck, stepped into the tub, sat and passed the joint around, sipped our wine, and enjoyed the brisk evening. 

I related to the girls my encounter with James this morning and they were amazed at that turn of events. I noticed both Lisa’s and Rhonda’s hands wandering down between their legs as I was telling it.

As if on cue, James appeared at the back door in his robe and asked to join us. We, of course, agreed, and he dropped his robe and walked across the deck with his manhood proudly exposed and bobbing up and down.

He stepped into the hot tub and the girls' eyes, consciously or unconsciously, were glued to his dick the entire way. “I was just telling everyone about our morning romp and how sexy it was,“ I said as he took the joint from Rhonda.

“That was a new trip for me; seems like we’ve all embarked on a journey of discovery, in one way or another.”

“That’s true, we want to try something else new. Lisa and I are going to pair up and Rhonda wants to come up to your place while we’re together. I know that’s different, but are you good with it”?

“Oh yeah, you’re both welcome to come up for a visit any time you like,” he said as he winked in our direction.

We finished the joint and James said he would go do a bit of cleaning and would be waiting for Rhonda’s arrival. Once again, all eyes were on his dick as he exited and I secretly hated him for a few minutes until I admitted that I was transfixed by it also.

“Well, how do you feel about it,” I asked as Rhonda sipped the last of the wine from her glass.

“It’s weird but I was really bold before but I felt a little shy again, all of a sudden, I don’t understand it.”

“I felt the same way today. Being alone with him in his bedroom felt different somehow, almost naughty. It was crazy, but it passes. It led to me getting a great blowjob today.”

She stuck her tongue out and said, “So you’re saying I'm in for a great blowjob?”

I replied, “I know someone will get a great blowjob, but seriously, if you feel weird about it we can always change things to suit us.”

Lisa slid over, hugged her, and said, “You can come with us. That would be fun.”

Rhonda kissed her lightly and said, “I will work up to that, I promise.”

Lisa then said, “Well, at least you can let me help you get you ready for him then.”

Rhonda kissed her and said, “That’s a deal.”

We all got out of the hot tub together, dried off and I admired both girls' asses on the way to our bedroom. Rhonda got into the chair and ordered Lisa to her knees in front of her. She was becoming more dominant with her and I saw this as part of the “making her ours” part of her thought pattern.

Lisa complied immediately and began to lick, kiss and suck my wife's slit. Rhonda twisted her fingers in Lisa’s hair and held her in place. I came up behind the chair and began to kiss her neck and watch the show. I kissed Rhonda just as she was having her first orgasm. She then managed to surprise me. She lifted her ass slightly up off the chair and said in a stern tone, “Lick my ass crack.”

Lisa also surprised me by immediately complying with Rhonda’s order and began slow licks, up and down her crack, pausing and swirling her tongue around the tight bottom hole.

“Stick your tongue up my asshole,” was the next stern command with her voice husky with arousal. Lisa’s compliance was, once again, immediate and enthusiastic. Rhonda began to cum as she rubbed her love button furiously as Lisa tongued her. 

Rhonda seemed to be having continuous back-to-back orgasms until she forcefully pulled Lisa’s head away with a gasp emitted by both women, followed by attempts to catch their breath.

I kissed Rhonda and said. “I think you’re ready.”

She replied breathlessly, “Wow, I sure am.”

RosaliaMonteroTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosaliaMonteroTS

She and Lisa stood together and embraced, with Rhonda kissing her aggressively. Another surprise came when Rhonda spun her around and slapped each ass check three times and said. “Make sure you take good care of my man!”

Lisa submissively replied, “Yes, Ma’am.”

Rhonda grabbed my hand and led me out of the bedroom into the hall, kissed me deeply, and said teasingly, “Don’t enjoy yourself too much.” 

“Like you won’t be,” I said and in return added, “I want every single detail tomorrow, understand?”

“I will if you will,” she said, kissing me and walking towards the stairs up to James’ place. I admired her ass as she walked away until she turned and blew me a kiss before disappearing up the stairs.

I returned to the bedroom to find Lisa standing naked in the same spot. I closed the door, just for effect, and walked to her. She immediately threw her arms around my neck and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. I then turned her around and noted that her bottom was slightly pink from the brief spanking she had just received.

“How does your bottom feel?” I asked.

She looked over her shoulder with a pout and said, “It burns a little, but that’s ok, I wanted it and needed it.”

I was pleasantly surprised by this and said, “I should prepare you for something. Rhonda wants you to belong to us. I have to say that I second that motion, because you’re beautiful, sexy and submissive.” She blushed deeply at this compliment and mumbled a shy thank you before throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me deeply.

“I think I would like to belong to the two of you, especially if I get to have time with you,” she said with her arms still around my neck.

“I feel you should know that spanking you will be fairly common, sometimes as discipline, and sometimes just because we love to spank and because your ass is beautiful.”

I was totally forging through ground that Rhonda and I had not discussed, but knowing her as I do, I felt that I could speak for her with reasonable accuracy.

“I would like you to respond to us respectfully, using yes and no sir and yes and no ma’am. Do you think that will be a problem?

She still had her arms around my neck, but was looking down as I recited these new rules. When I finished, she made eye contact, kissed me lightly, and said, “No sir, that won’t be a problem at all.”

I was becoming tremendously aroused by the nature of this conversation and said, “I am so ready to take you but we need to establish, without question, who is in charge here. Go to the closet and bring me the heavy, brown belt that’s hanging just inside the door.”

She looked up sharply, but there was little hesitation as she went to complete her task. She retrieved the item in question and then, with a slight pout, handed it to me. It was a bit of erotic humiliation to be forced to hand deliver the instrument of your own discipline to the person who was disciplining you. 

I remembered the erotic nature of delivering Rhonda to James and then placing his dick in her for him and wondered if this generated anything like the excitement I felt then.

I received my answer when ordered her to place her hands on her head and then spread her feet apart. I lightly rubbed my middle finger up and down her slit and found that she was soaking wet. 

“Hmmmm, looks like someone is aroused. This will be fast. I am only going to give you five and when I am finished, I want a good kiss and a thank you, understood?”

She was wringing her hands and looking down, but looked up shyly and said, “Yes sir.”

I folded the belt and snapped it twice, just to see the effect it had on her, and I wasn’t disappointed. She winced with each snap but, surprisingly, placed her hands behind her head, fingers interlaced, without being told. I thought to myself that she had been watching videos on this or maybe doing outside reading. I was, nonetheless, impressed by this and told her, causing an adorable blush.

I turned her around and indicated that she should count these and she nodded. I tapped the lower curve of her cheek lightly and then brought the belt across with moderate force. She squealed and jumped into the air, bouncing on both feet. I could see the faint red stripe across her creamy bottom.

“One,” she said and then immediately realizing her mistake, said, “One Sir.”

“Good recovery, but we start over.” I could see her pout but brought the belt across her bottom immediately, she squealed again but responded appropriately. Four more followed in fairly rapid succession with appropriate responses, along with squealing and jumping up and down. 

The session finished, I walked around in front of her and she immediately put her arms around my neck, melted into me as she kissed me, and then said, “Thank you for disciplining me, Sir.”

I was so aroused, I couldn’t stand it and I ordered her to hang the belt back in the closet, admiring my handiwork as she walked to the closet. I sent her to our bathroom for moisturizing aloe vera cream and thick KY cream., again watching her beautiful, pink ass.

I sat on the side of the bed and provided a bit of aftercare, gently rubbing the aloe vera cream into her sore bottom cheeks. When that was done, I ordered her to spread her bottom open and then, with a thick gob of the KY cream, thoroughly lubed her bottom hole.

I sent her to return these items, once again admiring her pink bottom, and she joined me on the bed. She lay on her stomach between my legs and serviced my dick and balls until I patted the bed next to me and summoned her to my side.

“Let’s consummate our part of this new ownership of Lisa,” I said as I gently twisted my fingers in her hair and began kissing her and sucking her tongue. My cock was like steel as, without warning, I thrust the swollen head into her tight pussy hole.

She broke the kiss and with a sharp intake of breath, followed by a low moan with her mouth wide open, as I gently began to penetrate deeper into her. I ordered her to keep her arms around my neck as I began to stroke her, kissing her neck and ear in slow alternation. I told her to reach back and spread her bottom open and, as she did, I slid my middle finger up her well-lubricated bottom hole. This caused a new series of moans and kicked off an intense orgasm, as I gave her my full length in more vigorous thrusts.

She was moving her hips in synch with me as she continued to orgasm, taking my full eight inches to the hilt. We continued this rhythmic stroking for some time when she went limp following her most recent orgasm, I suddenly pulled out of her, dick and finger both.

I straddled her and began to stroke my cock until I began to spurt a huge amount of cum. It covered both her tits, and some splattered across her pretty face. When I finished, I instructed her to milk and lick my cock clean, which she did with enthusiasm. I collapsed next to her and said, “I have marked you as mine. Allow this to dry on you and don’t clean yourself until tomorrow.”

She rolled over, kissed me, and said, “Yes sir, and thank you for putting your mark on me.”

She told me she should be home by midnight to avoid unnecessary confrontation with Bill, so I set my clock to 11:30 and we spooned together and the sticky residue of my mark slowly dried on her body.

I drifted off to sleep, wondering if Rhonda was being taken hard by James at this moment.

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments