Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airbnb (Next Day)

"Follow up to our first crazy night"

144
22 Comments 22
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The morning found us tired, sore, and hung over. We slept late and eventually dragged ourselves out of bed to the shower. We decided on a bit of “hair of the dog” and had about half a glass of wine each and felt much better. Rhonda had on panties and a robe and I had a robe on with nothing underneath. We had our coffee on the deck and the bracing morning air helped revive us.

We had avoided discussing the previous night, for no other reason than we both had splitting headaches but now that we were focused Rhonda brought it up first.

“Last night was wild, to put it mildly,” she said looking at me with an evil grin.

“I’ll say, it was a night of firsts, no doubt. I was wondering to myself where it goes from here.”

She leaned across the table, kissed me, and said, “I’d say it goes wherever we want it to go.”

She was right, of course, we had broken the ice and now we could determine a course of action ourselves for the future. I idly remembered that choice that James had given me in the hot tub when I was servicing him and I recalled that I had accepted both of his options regarding that massive cum load. He came in my wife last night and I told him he could cum in my mouth today.

“I just remembered something,” I told Rhonda as she put her coffee cup down and looked at me questioningly.

 “Do you remember the two choices that I told you he gave me when I had taken your place in the hot tub?”

She laughed, slapped my arm, and said with fake indignation, “How could I forget, you offered me up like a Roman senator gifting one of his slave girls for the night.”

I kissed her hand and said, “Yes, that was the most exciting of the two but the other one was for him to finish in my mouth. I told him I wanted both and we had one last night and the other one was for today.”

She sipped her coffee thoughtfully and said with another evil grin, “ Well, a promise is a promise.”

“I made that promise when I was drunk and high, not to mention intoxicated by the sexual overload of the moment.”

“ He may have forgotten, after all, we drank three bottles of wine and smoked three joints.” 

“Hmmm, well I remember it and I think he will too. I will just not mention it but if he comes to claim it, oh well, like you said, a promise is a promise.”

Rhonda blew me a kiss and said with a pout, “That’s a very noble gesture, but if you get to play with him, I want something too.” 

“I’m sure we can work that out with no problem. You’re the beautiful and desirable one of this union.”

She got up from her chair, came over, kissed me, and said, “You say the sweetest things. Let’s just wait and see.”

We dressed and ran some errands, had lunch with friends, did some shopping at Costco, visited the in-laws, and arrived back home around 6:30. We noticed that James’ car was not in the designated spot when we pulled into the garage.

“That sucks that he had to work so long after a long night like last night,” Rhonda said as we began to unload the car.

“I agree, he said that it has been stressful lately, He may need a release when he gets home,” I said to Rhonda with a wink and she smiled and stuck out her tongue.

We put everything away and showered after our long day.  We decided to relax and I talked Rhonda into wearing just a robe with nothing underneath and I did the same. 

I opened a bottle of wine and out on some contemporary jazz and soon the sounds of Chris Botti and his trumpet were filling the room. We finished a joint and we sat together on the couch, each reading a book of our choice, a perfect picture of a relaxed domestic evening but that was about to change.

The doorbell rang at about 8:00 and I put my glass of wine on the table, looked at Rhonda and she winked at me. I opened the door to James standing there in his work khakis and flannel shirt. I greeted him warmly with a man hug and said, “ Wow, a long day after a long night sucks. I’ll bet you could use a release. I still have to fulfill one option from last night.”

He grinned and said, “I was wondering if you would remember.”

“Absolutely, why don’t you get cleaned up and let us take care of the rest?  I’ll leave the hall door unlocked and you can come in that way. Feel free to make this a clothing-optional evening if you like. You're among friends.”

“Sounds great! I’ll see you in a bit.”

Rhonda was standing with her arms crossed and a fake stern expression on her face when I returned to the living room. “I thought you were going to wait for him to mention it.”

“The man has had a long day, the least we can do is make him cum.” I said with a wicked grin.

She laughed and ran to me, threw her arms around my neck, and said, “You’re terrible but I love you.“

“I love you too, why don't you go unlock the hall door so the guest of honor can get in.”

She returned and the passion we felt last night returned and in a moment she was seated and had her feet up on the couch, robe open, and I was between her legs using lips and tongue to pleasure her. She had just finished her second orgasm when a light knock on the hallway door preceded James’ entry into the room.

He was freshly showered and was wearing a robe that came down to mid-thigh but was open revealing full frontal nudity. I waved him over and Rhonda rushed to sit up and closed her robe, breathing heavily from her last orgasm.

“Sorry to interrupt,” he said as he walked by me and gave Rhonda a long kiss on the lips, and then turned and gave me a man hug, the head of his thickening erection brushing against mine.

Ameliasexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasexyy

“No worries,” I said offering him a seat next to Rhonda. “We have more wine and weed, if you’re interested.”

“Yes to both,” he said with a smile.

I went to the kitchen and opened another bottle of wine and brought an extra glass. He was talking to Rhonda, who was flushed with excitement, and laughing as she ran the tip of one finger up and down the length of his enormous pole.

I poured him a glass, filled both of ours, and lit a joint. I sat on the coffee table and we passed the joint around until it was finished and I topped all our glasses off again.

I was impressed with his lack of inhibition and both Rhonda and myself were becoming aroused with that monster of his loose like that. I broke the ice by saying, “I know I have the promise to keep, but Rhonda will be hurt if we don’t include her so I was thinking that she could ride that huge thing of yours for a while and I could use my mouth to finish you.”

Rhonda piped up, “That sounds like a wonderful plan.” James also agreed, of course. I moved the coffee table to allow free access and I suggested that Rhonda stand in front of James so he could lick her while I got him ready. This plan worked for everyone and I got on my knees between his legs and began to lick my way up and down his thick shaft, occasionally looking up at Rhonda and seeing James’ tongue working on her.

I paid special attention to the head of his dick and when clear cum came out I simply used it to lube the head and along with my saliva, that thick, swollen head was ready when Rhonda said, “Damn, I’m ready.”

I stood up and kissed her neck and gently pushed her, one hand on each ass cheek, to climb up and mount James’ hard staff. She didn’t hesitate and I once again guided his dick to her entrance she caused the penetration by sitting down on it this time, with much the same sharp intake of breath at the initial penetration. She appeared to be more accustomed to his girth this time, beginning the deeper penetration by moving herself up and down to achieve deeper penetration. I looked at James and he had his eyes closed with his head laid back on the couch, enjoying my wife's initiative to be the aggressor. 

I held his cock steady at the base and was kissing her ear as she began to achieve deeper penetration, moaning as she went. I stood next to her and kissed her which triggered her first orgasm, This caused her to lose control and unintentionally impaled herself on all 11 inches of his dick. She screamed and moaned as I gently kissed her lips and neck and played with her rock-hard love button with my finger. “My God, this feels incredible!” she said in a voice thick with passion. I began to help her move up and down with one hand on each of her fanny cheeks and guttural moans and small shrieks preceded orgasm after orgasm as we worked together to achieve full penetration each time.

I whispered in her ear, “Why don’t you turn around and ride him reverse cowgirl so I can pleasure you with my mouth.” She apparently thought this was a good idea because that's exactly what she did. James’ ass was close to the edge so she grabbed his dick and put it in while she was standing up and immediately sat down on the full length with a guttural groan. I got down on my knees and began to kiss and suck her love button. This caused an immediate reaction and she began to move faster on James’ pole and made it difficult to keep my mouth on it so I had to chase it, with some success I might add.

I decided to give James some attention and began to suck those smooth balls of his. This seemed to activate something in him and he grabbed her tits and began to thrust with her, establishing a rhythm. This resulted in a high-pitched squeal from my wife as she had a powerful orgasm, the loud sound of flesh smacking against flesh competed with the soft jazz until I heard the magic words, “I’m gonna cum.”

I knew this was my cue but Rhonda didn’t want to move. Her head was back and she appeared oblivious so I pulled her up and off his dick and a huge rope of cum went straight up the crack of her ass as she went down on her knees next to me. I managed to get my mouth over his dick but the next shot hit me in the neck before I was able to get my mouth around it. I began to move up and down on it as he continued to empty his balls. I struggled mightily to manage the huge amount of cum but I was able to drink it all, with enormous effort. I continued to pump his shaft and squeezed the last little bit out on the head and Rhonda licked it off and kissed me.

James was lying back after we finished and said, “That was wonderful, you are both exceptional.” 

We both thanked him and he apologized but said he had to go because he had a long day and needed some sleep. He stood up and picked his robe up to put it on and Rhonda grabbed it and said, “You can feel free to be naked here anytime,” She squeezed his dick and kissed him, and added,” Plus we both like to watch your ass.” 



He smiled and kissed her and hugged me with his wet cock head rubbing cum along my thigh. He carried his robe and walked toward the doorway, flagrantly displaying his muscular ass for us. He closed the door behind him as he left.

I turned to Rhonda with a smile, “Well, you’re losing your shyness.”

She playfully punched me and said, “Yep, I am. I have a deal for you, I’ll lick his cum off your neck if you’ll lick it out of my crack.”

“Oh yeah, I’m getting the best part of this deal,” I said with a smile. I grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom.



Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments