Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex and Vicki: Rumor Has It

"Teacher, you’ve been a very naughty girl with your students, haven’t you?"

23
13 Comments 13
14.9k Views 14.9k
6.0k words 6.0k words
It was almost midnight, and I was on my way home after a long day of meetings that culminated with a few drinks. I was tired, and my drive home takes me down a stretch of road that’s dark and desolate. I was about ten-minutes away from home when I spotted a vehicle on the side of the road with its emergency lights on. As I slowed down to approach the car the front door opened, and then a woman stepped out. I saw what appeared to be a mature woman wearing a short dress. Concerned, I slowed down to a crawl, and then I pulled behind her car and parked.

As the woman walked up to my car I thought I was seeing things. She was wearing a short transparent nightgown and sandals, and nothing else. This woman had to be every bit of sixty, and considering her age she still had a pretty face, a nice body, and a great set of tits, as they were clearly visible under her see-thru nighty. I wasn’t sure what to make of her strange situation, so I rolled down my window to speak to her.

“Thank God you stopped… My car quit running,” she said.

When I stepped out of my car I realized it was Terri Picard, a tenured high school teacher. I remember back in the day at school Terri was known as ‘The hottie with the incredible body.’ Actually, she still looks damn good.

Funny though, rumor has it she taught sex-education to her students, literally. Now, and from seeing the way she’s dressed it makes me wonder. As Terri and I chatted next to her car she explained her awkward situation… She said that she couldn’t sleep, and with it being such a beautiful night she decided to go for a drive in the country. “Okay, but in a see-thru nighty,” I thought.

Since I know a little about cars I grabbed a flashlight from my car, and then I popped her hood. At first glance I didn’t see or smell anything unusual, so I tried to start her car. As soon as I turned the key over her car started right up. Terri looked at me and said, “Thank you, Alex. You must have the magic touch.”

After Terri’s car started we stood and chatted for a minute to make sure it didn’t stall again. I’ll admit looking at this mature woman’s still-hot body through her see-thru nighty made me want to grab her and fuck her right there. But because it was Terri Picard I behaved myself. It turns out that Terri lives about a mile or so away from me, so I offered to follow her home. Terri gladly accepted my offer and off we went.

> > > > >

When we arrived at Terri’s house she pulled right into her garage. After she parked, she walked out to my car to thank me again, and then she said, “Alex, I know it’s late, but I’d love for you to stay and have a cocktail with me. It gets pretty lonely out here, especially after my divorce.”

Since Terri asked me to stay for a cocktail, I called Vicki. I knew she was still awake because I had just spoken to her on my way home. While we talked I explained my entire situation to Vicki, including Terri’s see-thru nighty. My wife knew Terri and gave me the go-ahead to stay.

I need to mention that while Vicki and I talked, she became pretty excited about me being with the infamous Ms. Picard. Just before we ended our conversation, she said, “Hon’, we’ve talked about the rumors about Terri, about her having sex with her students, so Hon’, do whatever it takes to find out if the rumors are true.”

“Okay, how?” I thought to myself… So I asked Vicki, “Babe, you want me to interrogate Mr. Picard?”

“Well Hon’, yeah, kind of I guess, if that’s what it takes,” Vicki said.

“And Vicki, what do you mean by ‘whatever it takes?’” I asked.

“Hon’, if you need to use ‘Big Alex’ to pump her full of truth serum, just do it. I don’t care if it takes you all night… I want to know,” Vicki said with a hearty laugh.

“Okay Babe. But don’t wait up! I love you,” I said with a laugh.

> > > > >

Seeing as it’s early Saturday morning now, and considering how scantily dressed Terri was, and all the rumors, I agreed to stay. Terri suggested we go out to her patio, and on the way she grabbed a bottle of tequila and a couple of glasses.

As we sat and talked I expected our conversation to get sexy. After all, her near naked body was right there for the taking, and she made no attempt to cover up. Instead, Terri told me about her divorce and what a shit-head her ex was. To be honest, I really didn’t care. Our depressing conversation ended any excitement I initially had for this scantily dressed woman. By the time I finished my drink I was more than ready to leave.

Terri seemed to pick-up on the fact that she was boring the fuck out of me. When my drink was empty she said, “Forgive me Alex, please stay for one more drink… I’ll stop talking about the bastard, I promise.”

“Terri, it’s late and I really should be going,” I said.

After I said that, Terri stood up and started to cry. As much as I wanted to walk away I didn’t have the heart to, so I offered Terri my shoulder to cry on. Once Terri stopped crying she just held me tight. At this point I thought Terri was never going to let go, so to get her to stop I suggested that we try her car again to see if it starts.

Terri looked pissed that I was going to leave her, so she grabbed her glass and drank the last sip of her tequila, and a second later she poured herself another shot and downed it too. After that we went out to her garage.

> > > > >

When we reached her car, Terri sat down in the driver’s seat with her legs spread wide open. I couldn’t miss her seductive move, or the fact that her pussy lips were moist and glistening. Fact is they were just begging to be fucked. When Terri turned the key over, her car started, and then she shut if off.

After Terri shut her car off she didn’t say a word. Instead, she made eye contact with me, and then she put a hand on her perfectly trimmed pussy. Once she knew she had my complete attention, she ever so slowly stroked her tempting pussy. As I watched with anticipation, her fingers slowly moved up and down between her pussy lips. Next, she reached under her see-thru nighty and grabbed one of her big tits with her other hand. Terri now had a look of a wanton woman while she masturbated and pinched her huge nipple.

As I stood before my seducer, this hot mature woman who didn’t turn me on one iota a few minutes ago made my cock hard, and instinctively I began to rub it. When Terri further parted her pussy lips and began to finger her clit, I moved in closer. Soon after, Terri began to pinch her clit, causing her pussy juice to drip onto her car seat. By now, she had me so fucking hot I would do anything to taste and fuck that promiscuous pussy, and she knew it.

As I watched Terri masturbate, intuitively I said, “Terri, there’s really nothing wrong with your car, is there?”

Terri didn’t answer me. Instead she shamefully shook her head no as she continued to pinch her clit.

Seeing as Terri confirmed my suspicions, I waited a few seconds to ask my next question, and then I said, “Terri, you were just looking to get jumped tonight, weren’t you?”

Again, Terri didn’t answer me, but she did quickly nod her head yes.

While Terri continued to pinch her clit, I said, “Teacher, you’ve been a very naughty girl with your students, haven’t you?”

This time, Terri paused for a moment before she nodded her head yes, but by doing so she did confirm that the rumors are true.

Once again I waited a few seconds, and then I said, “Terri, you wanted me to fuck that pretty pussy of yours on the side of the road tonight, didn’t you?”

“Fuck yes Alex I wanted you to fuck me, I still want you to fuck me, so fuck me already dammit, fuck me!” Terri said.

“Teacher, get in the fucking passenger seat. Now!” I said.

> > > > >

Terri immediately moved over to the passenger seat. While she did I stripped naked, popped her trunk, and then tossed my clothes in. Bare ass naked I hopped in the driver seat, backed her car out of her garage and into the street, and then I drove away. I knew there was a lover’s lane not far down the road so I sped towards it. As I drove, Terri leaned over and sucked my cock, and fuck could she suck.

When I pulled into lover’s lane there was one car parked with their windows fogged up. Terri continued to suck my cock, and as she did grabbed as much big tit as I could. Then, when Terri came up for air, I suggested that we get into the back seat, and we did. As soon as I closed the back door Terri was all over me, and in a matter of seconds we were making out like high school kids. As we kissed I again grabbed her big tits, and then I broke off our kiss to suck them. While I sucked one of Terri’s big tits and bit her big chewy nipple she said, “Oh yes, that’s it, that’s it, now bite Ms. Picard’s nipple a little harder, chew it now, chew on it, oh fuck young man that’s it…”

Fuck, when Terri said ‘Ms. Picard’ and ‘young man’ to me, I envisioned her saying that to her students when she taught them how to fuck. Now she had me so fucking hot I said, “Ms. Picard, teach me how to fuck, just like you taught your students.”

Damn, I actually said it, and after I said it I was a little nervous. But Ms. Picard didn’t object. Instead, she said, “Young man, you’ll do exactly as I say, do you understand?”

“Yes Ms. Picard,” I said.

When Ms. Picard began to kiss me, it felt different. Now I was her student. As she kissed me, she instructed me to grab a hold of her big tits, and then her huge fucking nipples, and twist and pinch them. When Ms. Picard broke off our kiss, she said, “Alex, now place the head of that big fucking cock of yours against Ms. Picard’s sensitive clit.”

I immediately did…

“Alex, now grab your cock and slowly move it up and down, over and over against Ms. Picard’s clit until I have an orgasm… And do not stop until I do,” Ms. Picard said.

Again, I did exactly what Ms. Picard asked of me. As I gripped my cock, she looked at me with lustful eyes as I slowly pumped my cock, all the while stroking it up and down, over and over again against her erect clit. As I continued to stimulate her clit, it felt incredible to feel the head of my cock ooze my pre-cum onto her moist pussy. Then, within minutes she said, “Ohooo yes Alex you got it, yes, yes, don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop, ohooo yes,” while she had a body shaking, pussy dripping orgasm.

It took a minute for Ms. Picard to stop shaking, but when she did she said, “Now Alex, use your tongue to stimulate Ms. Picard’s clit. I want you to slowly lick it, up and down, just like you did with your cock, and again, do not stop until I cum.”

It’s been years since Vicki and I had sex in a car, and back then my car had a much bigger back seat. I moved down and finally got into a position where I could lick Ms. Picard’s clit. Once I started to slowly lick her clit, Ms. Picard began to squirm in her seat as she sat back, and as she did she pinched and twisted her intense nipples.

Once again within minutes of constant up and down stimulation on her clit, Ms. Picard said, “Don’t stop Alex, keep it up, keep it up, ohooo fuck, make me cum, make me cum, ohooo fuck yes I’m cumming,” and once again her body began her orgasmic shake while she screamed with lust.

While Ms. Picard was breathing hard from her huge orgasm, I continued to lick her clit to keep her orgasm alive, and as she shook, her pussy kept a steady drip of her love juice. Once her orgasm seemed to subside, she said, “Alex, now stimulate my clit with your cock again, just like before, but as soon as I cum, put your thumb on my clit and rub it, and then shove your big fucking cock in my pussy and fuck me hard.”

Per teacher’s orders, I did exactly what she told me to do. I again rested my cock against Ms. Picard’s needy clit, and then I slowly moved it up and down over and over again until she had another huge orgasm. As soon as she did, I put a thumb on her clit, and then I shoved all eight-inches inside of her, and then I pumped her hot fucking pussy like a wild teenage boy.

> > > > >

I was surprised how tight my mature lover’s pussy was. As I pumped and pumped Ms. Picard over and over again, she said, “Fuck me,” with every thrust, while she pinched and twisted the hell out of her huge nipples. Now I thought it’s time to ask if the sex stories are true…

“Ms. Picard… How many students have you taught to fuck like this? Ten? Twenty?” I said.

Ms. Picard immediately answered, “Oh who fucking cares Alex, just fuck me, c’mon now, fuck me…”

Since she didn’t tell me, I began to ram the shit out of her fucking pussy while I thumbed the hell out of her clit. That got her hotter than fuck, so I asked her again, “C’mon Ms. Picard, tell me, how many, tell me?”

Still… No answer. Finally I said, “C’mon Ms. Picard, tell me and I’ll pump so much of my hot fucking cream in you, you’ll fucking beg for more...”

A few seconds later, Ms. Picard screamed out, “Oh fuck Alex, I don’t fucking know, a lot of them okay, okay, now shoot your fucking cream, c’mon just fucking shoot it, okay…”

“Holy fuck,” I thought… I pumped and pumped her pussy and once I couldn’t hold back any longer – Bam - I pumped seed after seed deep into Ms. Picard. As I continued to seed her pussy, she screamed out, “Oh fuck Alex, ohooo fuck I feel it, I feel it, fill my pussy, fill it, fill it, ohooo fuck yes...”

Fuck… While Ms. Picard shook uncontrollably and dripped her juices, I continued to thrust my seeds deep inside of her, and with every thrust she continued to scream. After I shot the last of my load, I simply collapsed onto this incredibly hot lover.

> > > > >

It took both of us a couple of minutes to recoup. Once we did Terri and I shared a few kisses. Shortly thereafter I climbed up and into the driver’s seat and started her car. It didn’t take long for the windows were clear, so I told Terri to stay put in the back seat while I drive us back.

On the way back to Terri’s house, were about a mile down the road when her fucking car died. Luckily I was able to safely pull the damn thing to the side of the road. Needless to say I was shocked. I quickly turned around to Terri and said, “Your car really did die out on you tonight?”

“Yes Alex, it did… I told you its done it a few times now, didn’t I,” she said.

“But Terri, remember when I said ‘there’s really nothing wrong with your car, is there,’ you nodded your head no.”

That’s when Terri spilled the beans, “Alex, I just said all that shit to turn us on… It worked, didn’t it?”

“Damn,” I thought. Now I felt like a big fucking asshole, so I apologized to Terri for saying all those things. Then, and to my surprise, Terri said, “Alex, no need to apologize, that was the hottest fuck I’ve had in years.”

While Terri and I sat in her car and talked, she said that she knew all about the rumors. Terri even said that her ex accused her of it in divorce court, but not one student came forward to validate his accusations. Finally she said, “Alex, that’s why I own his house, I countersued the bastard for slander and he lost.”

“Wow,” I thought, and then I tried to restart her car.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

It still wouldn’t start. After several more attempts I stepped out of her car naked with every intention of getting dressed (my clothes were still in her trunk). Once I stepped out of Terri’s car, she stepped out of the back seat (she still had her nighty on).

Actually, it was incredibly erotic to be naked and stranded with a woman as mysterious and seductive as Terri. The stretch of road where we were on was extremely dark, and very desolate; in fact not one car had passed us by. When I walked around to the passenger side we shared a hot kiss, and then another, and yet another. With every kiss more and more blood flowed to my cock.

Once Terri felt my cock harden as it was sandwiched between us, she turned around, and then she had me nestle my cock into her ass cheeks. As I pumped my cock between her cheeks, I lifted up Terri’s nighty and began to tug on her huge nipples. Anxious for more, Terri leaned forward over her hood. By now Terri had taught me just how she likes it, so I rubbed her sensitive clit with my cock. After a bit she screamed out, “Now Alex, now, fuck me now, fuck me…”

I moved forward and aligned my cock between her wet pussy lips, and pushed it in. Before I started to pump her, I reached around to stimulate her clit with my finger, and then I began to fuck her. It didn’t take long before Terri had an orgasm. As I continued to fuck her, I kept a finger on her clit, and Terri just kept cumming and cumming. After dozens of hard thrusts, Terri screamed out, “Ohooo fuck Alex, fuck that fucking cunt, fuck it, fuck it…”

That did it for me. Hearing Terri say ‘cunt’ made me pound her fucking cunt hard. In fact within seconds I blasted my fucking load. As I did her body shook harder than my wife’s body ever had, and Vicki is a shaker.

When I pulled my cock out Terri, she turned around and kissed me, and then she said, “Holy fuck Alex - What the fuck got into you?”

“Terri, you said the dirty word: cunt.” I said.

“I did say cunt, didn’t I?” she said.

“You fucking did… That word makes me crazy when a woman says it. Sometimes Vicki will say it when she what me to fuck her like a slut and I’ll quickly blow my load,” I said

> > > > >

After our hot roadside quickie I decided not to get dressed yet. I went around to the driver’s side, got in her car, and then turned the key over. This time her car started. Terri got in, and once again I drove off. This time we made it back to her place. After I parked Terri’s car in her garage, I popped the trunk and grabbed my clothes.

Just as I was about to get dressed, Terri hugged me and gave me another hot fuck-me kiss. As we kissed she grabbed my cock so I reached down and fingered her clit. After a minute or so Terri broke off our kiss, and then she said, “Alex, lets take a quick shower and get drunk.”

“Okay,” I said, and then I followed her into her house and we went straight to her master bathroom. When she was about to turn on the shower, I grabbed her from behind and cupped her playful tits, and then I gave her some kisses on her neck. Within seconds my cock was as hard as a rock from the seductive nature of this woman. In fact I got so horny so fast I bent her over the vanity and shoved my cock in, and then proceeded to pump the fuck out of her.

While I fucked Terri from behind, we made occasional eye contact with each other in the mirror. Plus, in the mirror I couldn’t help but notice her big fucking tits bounce from side to side, and that got me all the hotter. What made this fuck so hot was that Terri knew this was nothing more than a salacious fuck with a sultry old woman.

As my cock continued to abuse Terri’s pussy with super hard thrusts, Terri screamed out, “Harder, harder you fucker, fuck that fucking cunt, you like that word hah, cunt hah, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, c’mon fucker, fuck that cunt, fuck it Alex, fuck it…”

“Ohooo fuck,” I was beyond fucking hot. All I could hear rolling around in my head was Terri’s voice saying ‘cunt’ over and over, and then I pounded my fucking cream in her until I had no more to give.

It takes two to fuck, and fuck did we fuck. And as I creamed her again, Terri was every bit as hot as I was, and she created a puddle of her love juice on the floor. When I pulled my cock out she turned around and gave me another fuck-me kiss, and then she knelt down and sucked my cock clean until I had to tell her to stop.

> > > > >

Right after our insanely hot quickie we took a shower, and then the two of us headed out to her patio, still naked. As soon as we sat down Terri took a couple of swigs of tequila, and then she passed the bottle to me. After Terri handed me the bottle, she told me a little more about herself. She said that she didn’t get married until she was fifty, and that she lived in a modest apartment for years. She also mentioned that she invested wisely, and that she was set for life long before she married.

While I listened to Terri tell me about herself, I took a couple of swigs, and then I handed the bottle back to her. Terri took a couple of big swigs, and then she said, “Alex, I fucked a lot of my students… Someone had to teach them.”

I was stunned by her outright bold admission, and then I said, “Tell me about it.”

Terri took another swig of tequila, and then she said, “Alex, it all started in my second year of teaching… I was twenty-five. One day a student named Jimmy remained seated in my classroom after class. Jimmy was a senior, a good-looking kid. But he was also the shy, quiet type. Once I realized he was there I went to back talk to him.”

“What happened?” I asked.

“As we talked, Jimmy explained to me that he’s afraid to ask this one girl to prom. I tried to build up his confidence but I wasn’t making any progress,” said Terri.

“What did you try then?” I asked.

“Jimmy mentioned he was turning eighteen next week, and he told me that he was depressed because he’s never even kissed a girl. I tried to explain to Jimmy that dating, and kissing, and all the rest is a learning process. Well, the look on his face told me he wasn’t getting it at all,” said Terri.

“So what did you say or do?” I asked.

“Well, I felt sorry for him, so I gave him my address and told him to come over after school on his birthday. I really didn’t have a plan, and after I invited him over I wanted to cancel, but I didn’t have the heart to. So after school on his birthday Jimmy rang my bell, and after he came in we sat on the sofa. As we talked I took him by surprise and I kissed him,” said Terri.

“Wow,” I said.

“Alex, that first kiss scared the hell out of him… And actually, it did me too. It also made me question myself, like what the fuck was I doing?” Terri said.

“I can understand how you’d feel that way, so then what happened?” I said.

“After I stopped kissing him we talked about it. I told him when he was ready to surprise me with a kiss… Well he did, and did he ever. That kiss was a long hot kiss, and before I knew he had my blouse open and was playing with my tits,” Terri said.

“Wow! Didn’t Jimmy have a hard time undoing your bra?” I asked.

“Alex, I wasn’t wearing one - I’ve never been a bra girl,” Terri said as she cupped her tits.

“No shit, I’ll bet the boys loved that… So what happened with Jimmy,” I said.

“Well, Jimmy and I turned into lovers and before long he also had my skirt off. That’s when I told him to undress. Once he was naked I took a look at his huge cock, and shit, I got down on my knees and sucked the hell out of it,” Terri said.

“Fuck… Then what…” I said.

“I’ll bet I sucked that kid for at least ten-minutes, and since he didn’t cum, I took him to bed,” Terri said.

Terri took a break and had a little more tequila, and then she said, “Alex… I instructed Jimmy just like I instructed you, and every other boy I’ve taught how to fuck. Jimmy caught on right away and within a few minutes I had an orgasm. Then, and just like with you, I had him stimulate my clit with his big cock, and again I had an orgasm. Finally I told him to put his thumb on my clit, and then fuck me, and just like you Alex, holy fuck did he fuck me,” Terri said.

Terri seemed to enjoy telling me her story. After another sip of tequila she said, “Alex, I’ve had over a hundred students over the years come to my apartment for sex-ed class. It was mostly the shy boys, and as the years went on, sometimes it was boy I just wanted to fuck… It sure beat dating,” Terri said with a laugh.

As I sat there, I was both fascinated and shocked to hear Terri’s story, and I had a feeling there was a lot more to come. After another swig, Terri said, “Alex, just so you know, I’d never touch any of them in school… That was way to risky.”

“So Terri, how did you get away with it after you got married?” I asked.

“Simple - I didn’t... After I was married I stopped; I had too, and now that I’m retired, my poor pussy’s been in a drought,” Terri said with a smile.

“Not tonight,” I said with a laugh.

A few seconds later Terri said, “Yeah Alex, thank you.”

For the next few minutes Terri and I just looked at each other and had a little more tequila. Then, Terri reached for her pussy and said, “Alex, now let me tell you about my shy gay boys, they were always a lot fun…”

“Really, you had the gay boys over too,” I said.

“Shit yeah… When I’d have them over it was always in pairs. I’d also instruct them how to kiss, how to suck cock, and how to have safe sex just like the straight boys,” Terri said.

“Damn,” I said.

“Alex, after I’d give the gay boys some verbal and visual instructions, I’d get in bed with them and masturbate while they fucked right next to me. Fuck, I used to get so fucking hot watching them... I’d watch em’ kiss, and suck cock, and I’d always let the virgins fuck bareback and shoot their cum in each other’s ass, just so they knew how it felt to have a bare cock and a load of hot cum in their ass,” Terri said.

“Fuck. Now that’s real fucking hot,” I said.

“Fuck yeah it was... One year I had these two gay boys over, and these two actually fooled me because they knew exactly what they were doing,” Terri said.

“How’s that?” I asked.

“Well, when they came over they both led me to believe they were virgins. Well shit, when these two got in bed with me their tongues and love sticks went right to work. After a good bit kissing and cocksucking, one boy got on all fours between my legs, so I spread wide open for him… Fuck, this little fucker put his face inches from my pussy, and then he stuck his tongue out just to fucking tease me,” Terri said.

“He didn’t eat you?” I asked.

“Fuck no… And the boy that was going to fuck him, and did he ever, well fuck, his cock had to be close to a fucking foot long, and he had the whole thing buried in this little fucker’s ass in seconds, and then he proceeded to fuck the shit out of him… And Alex, this little fucker took it without flinching. There was no way it was his first time,” Terri said.

“Holy fuck,” I said.

Terri took another swig of tequila, and then she continued, “Alex, I’m not sure how long this kid fucked this little fucker’s ass, but when he finally shot his load, this little fucker stood up on my bed with his finger in his ass so the cum didn’t drip out,” Terri said.

“Are you serious…” I said.

“Yeah, and get this… Then the little fucker straddles me, pulls his finger out of his ass, and lets the fucking cum drip out all over my tits,” Terri said.

“He did that…” I said.

“Yeah he did… So I looked up at this fucking kid and smeared the cream all over my tits, and then I rubbed some on my clit. Fuck, then while he stood over me he pumped his big fucking cock,” Terri said.

“Holy fuck… So then what…” I said.

“Alex, I was so fucking hot I pinched my clit hard while I watched him stroke his big cock, and as he did he watched my pussy drip so much that I wet my bed… Well, it took him a few minutes to shoot his load, but when he did he shot it all over my tits and pussy,” Terri said.

“Oh fuck… So then what…” I said

“Well when he did, I rubbed his cum all over me, licked some off my fingers, and then I had a huge orgasm… Alex, those two became frequent visitors, and eventually the kid I call ‘little fucker’ did eat my pussy as his buddy pounded his hole,” Terri said.

“Holy fuck that’s hot,” I said.

“Fuck yeah it was, sometimes when I masturbate I think about them, and then I cum like crazy,” Terri said.

Terri was certainly on a roll telling her stories. She took a another swig of tequila, and then she said, “Alex, now listen to this one… One night a new pair of gay boys came over. After a while one of them tells me he was curious about girls too, and he wanted to know what boobs and the inside of a pussy felt like…”

“So what happened?” I said.

“Well for starters, I made the curious one kiss me and play with my tits. I have to tell you, this kid loved sucking my big tits, and I actually had to beg him to stop. Well, once he did I made him eat my pussy and lick my clit. This kid liked it so much that he made me cum. Well, after I came I let him fuck me doggie style, and while he fucked me the gay boy fucked his ass, and then we all came together… Now that was some hot fucking sex that night,” Terri said.

“Damn,” I said.

“Damn is right… Alex, those two boys became frequent visitors too. Sometimes when they came over they’d just use my bed to suck and fuck each other, and sometimes I’d join them… And Alex, it didn’t take me long to convince Gene that he was bisexual. In fact, Gene got married, and the last I heard he and his wife Tammy can’t live to far from you,” Terri said.

“Holy fuck, Gene, my next-door neighbor, he likes cock too… Wait until Vicki hears this,” I thought.

After another swig of tequila, Terri said, “Alex, just so you know, I’d always wait until the boys were eighteen before I did anything with them.”

“Terri, that’s some story,” I said.

“Alex, there’s a lot more to tell, but we’ll save that for another day,” Terri said.

“I’ll bet there is… Sounds like you had some hot times,” I said.

“Yes, I guess I did… Alex, promise me you’ll never tell anyone… And if you tell Vicki, as I suspect you will, please ask her to keep quiet… Please,” Terri said.

“Terri, my lips are sealed, and I know Vicki’s will be too.” I said.

“Alex, you know it’s pretty late, you better get home to Vicki,” Terri said.

“Yeah, I guess I better,” I said.

“Alex, are you going to tell Vicki about us, you know, what we did?” Terri asked.

“She already knows… Terri, Vicki and I are swingers; we go both ways… Terri, have you ever made it with a woman?” I said.

“I’ve wanted to, but high school girls talk, a lot, so I never have… Are you thinking about Vicki and I?” Terri asked.

“Yeah, I think the three of us could have some fun,” I said.

“Well Alex, this old broad is game if your wife is, and if she’s not, I’d do you anytime,” Terri said.

> > > > >

To my surprise, when Terri and I walked to her car to gather my clothes, she seemed sober considering all the tequila she had, and relieved to get it off her chest. Once I was dressed, Terri wrote down her phone number and stuffed it in my pocket. I gave Terri a kiss goodbye, and then I left.

On my short ride home I thought, “Wait until Vicki fucking hears about this.”

More to cum…

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.


Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments