Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Candid Train Ride III

"I find a way to get over Heather, part 3 of a series."

38
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Part of an ongoing series, on my fantasy train trip across the US."

It was rumored if I went far enough back on the train there was a bar coach. I had freshened up in my room and set off walking to explore the train trying to get my mind off of Heather.

I walked back several cars until I got to the first class section of the train. Once I got passed the threshold, it was a completely different train. I passed a Members Only dining car. The train became noticeably fancier at this point.

I approached an attendant and asked him if there was a bar somewhere on the train. He looked at me but I guess I didn’t look like too much of a slob, so he pointed rearward.

“Two more cars,” he said, and I was on my way.

The cars here were more spacious, with several mini lounges outside of what I assumed were very high-class rooms. I noticed that the people were all well dressed, no one was walking around in pajamas back here. Finally, I found it.

This car was classy. The bar was made of carved wood with hand-crafted accents. The lighting was like something out of a fantastic movie. There were a few people inside sitting at tables, socializing. I gazed upon an older man, fat and balding in a suit that looked like it cost an entire year of my salary. He was sitting next to a blond bombshell that couldn’t have been more than twenty-five, wearing a giant diamond ring. She was very attentive to him, laughing with him and keeping him company. A few other waspy older people sipped on drinks, and at the end of the bar, an eighty-year-old woman who looked like a white trash, bingo parlor queen sat with a cigarette between her lips.

I took a seat at the bar. The bartender was dressed much differently than the other staff aboard the train. He was dressed up in a black button-down shirt, red suspenders, and a pristine white bow tie. His hair was gray and neat.

“What can I get you?” he asked me, in a friendly tone. His western style mustache was actually immaculate.

“Bourbon please,” I answered. Noticing an ashtray in front of me, I lit up a cigarette while he poured.

“Must be a woman then!” he chuckled.

I didn’t answer him, I just nursed the drink. While my heart stung a bit, I couldn’t help but think I booked the perfect vacation. I should have sprung for more days, but my job was already pissy that I asked for a week. I have a hundred and seventy hours of vacation time. I rolled my eyes in my head.

I sat drinking and smoking as we reached Heather’s stop. I wondered if she was as bummed as I was. I don’t hit it off with a woman like that very often. I sent her a text as I was sure she was off the train and we were moving again.

A woman in her thirties sat down a couple of seats over and ordered a vodka and tonic. Her cream-colored dress must’ve been pricey. Her jet-black hair was in a tight ponytail and curled up at the back of her head. Her breasts looked fake, and even though she was quite pretty she wore a lot of makeup, particularly around her eyes, which were shadowed a silvery blue. She was wearing champagne-colored lipstick and smiled at me as she sipped on her drink.

“Cheers,” I lifted my drink in response to her smile.

She returned the gesture then stood up, sitting next to me, and offered one of her hands. I noticed a very expensive-looking ring on her other.

“Sasha,” she says with a thick Israeli accent.

“Ben,” I gently shook her hand.

We started chatting away. Sasha was married to a wealthy man who was off in another car somewhere on the train. They were living in Colorado, where I started my train journey. She told me about the time she served in the Israeli Defense Force and I explained my job in security back home and how I found myself on the train. I wondered when her husband would pop up and steal her away from our conversation. She was pretty good company, even if she felt like a mythical creature, out of my world.

Sasha lit up a cigarette. She took a drag and asked me, “Why are you sad? You’re on vacation!”

I contemplated that for a second, then told her about Heather. Not everything. Sasha listened intently and laughed in a soft-hearted tone.

“Why you not just get off the train with her next time? Make your own destiny!” she slapped the bar to emphasize her words. Her blue eyes burned into my soul as I began to feel the last drink.

I hadn’t thought of that. I did pay for the train trip however and what would I have done? Gone with her and her mother on her birthday weekend, only to prolong the goodbye? I guess anything would have been fine. I could listen to Heather read the phone book.

Sasha offered me another round of drinks and I checked my watch. Its 6 pm or was it 5 pm in this timezone? I hadn’t eaten lunch. The drinks were hitting me pretty hard.

“I hate to decline,” I started, “but I haven’t eaten and I’m very hungry.”

“There’s food close, she motioned beyond the door I came in.

“Uh, yeah they won’t let me in there,” I chuckled.

“They’ll let me,” she said. Her eyes looked into mine, “You’ll be my guest.”

I guess it’s better than walking ten cars back up the train. I let the bartender know I was ready to square up the bill, but Sasha shook her head at him.

“My guest,” she told him and he backed off to polish a glass.

I set about thirty dollars on the bar for a tip and got up to follow Sasha to the Members Only dining car. Sasha showed her ticket to a woman at the door and motioned for me to follow her.

This car was much nicer than the other dining carriage. Crystal chandeliers lit the room in an elegant glow. The tables were made of real wood, and elegantly finished.

I whispered to Sasha, “Uhm, won’t your husband be angry that you’re with me?”

“My husband doesn’t even notice I am gone,” she replied as we were seated at a table. The table had a candle and the napkins were folded into classy knots. Looking over the menu, it was full of fancy dishes. No club sandwich here. Wagyu Beef and Lobster. Not cheap. I looked at the extravagant menu and shook my head.

“I can’t afford this shit,” I started to laugh, “Thanks, but I gotta get out of here.”

Sasha put her hand over mine on the table and shook her head, as she spoke, “It’s no price.”

She shook her head. “Part of my membership. Please, eat what you like.”

“You’re very kind,” I told Sasha as the waitress took our menus away.

“I am lonely,” she told me, a look of genuine loneliness crossed her face. "I have access to all this money... yet no one to share it with. My husband is fucking twenty-year-old whores.”

I suddenly felt bad for Sasha. She was obviously an intelligent person with a deep personality.

“Yeah? Maybe after dinner, I can show you how the poor folks have fun!” I chuckled.

Sasha didn’t say anything, she just smiled and we talked while we waited for our food. I noticed that she didn’t need to wear all that makeup. She’s very beautiful. She must want to compete with the younger girls.

Our food arrived. It was the type of meal I can only afford a couple of times a year. To the slick folks around me, I probably looked like an animal, devouring roadkill to sate my hunger. I was self-conscious and did my best to eat properly with the correct cutlery.

We ate and talked about our favorite foods, all in all, she was great company. We finished eating.

“Now what?” I asked her. Not wanting to be rude and ditch her right after dining. I was feeling pretty good from the drinks and nice meal.

“If you want to come to my room,” she said, her fingers lazily drumming on the table.

I thought about it. Her husband is probably rich enough to make my life a living hell if he catches me in there.

“Won’t your husband be upset?” I asked, in a low voice.

She scoffed. “He has a separate room. Besides, I told you he’s fucking twenty-year-old whores.” She then added, “He’s probably already passed out on Xanax by now.”

I had no reason not to follow Sasha out of the dining car to her room. We walked to the next car and down the stairs. She opened her room and I stepped inside. I was impressed by the size right away, it must have taken up half of the train car on the bottom deck. There was a huge bed, a full mini bar, and two sofas facing each other with a table in between, as well as a private bathroom. The train began to slow as we neared another stop. I took off my shoes as I looked around the room.

Sasha kicked off her shoes and sat on the bed, innocently checking her phone before setting it on the nightstand. She looked up at me and smiled. She leaned back on the bed onto the huge pile of pillows. As she laid back, her dress rode up her legs exposing more of her skin.

I kneeled on the edge of the bed. I was taken aback by how comfortable it was. Sasha flipped a button near the nightstand and the lighting lowered to a dim warm glow from track lights around the wall, the ambiance reminiscent of a fireplace.

“Are you going to show me?” she said, almost smugly.

“Show you what?” I asked, curiously.

“How you said poor people have fun.”

Her eyes smoldered into me, and she crossed her feet, wiggling them.

I joked, “We don’t have any sticks to beat the tire with!”

“Oh no!” she said, continuing to wiggle her feet on the bed, kicking her legs as if she were swimming, with her heels still planted in the blanket. She was now laying all the way back with her feet crossed, her dress had ridden almost to her crotch now. She was playing with her lip with a fingernail and gave me a pouty look.

With expert timing she uncrossed her legs, giving me a glimpse of her black panties before crossing them again. The adrenaline rush of another sexual encounter came over me. I was ready for the kill. Or did she trap me?

1latina4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1latina4u

I sat next to her on the bed. Taking one of her feet in my hands,  I rubbed circles with my thumbs on the ball of her foot. She exhaled as I touched her. Her feet were exceptionally well taken care of, with a small lace tattoo on the top of her foot. I massaged her feet as she lay back, melting into the bed.

I ran my hands further up her legs, rubbing her calf. She sat up, pulling her dress over her head and giving me a glimpse of her beautiful skin. Her breasts were bare, she hadn’t been wearing a bra. They were probably very expensive and expertly molded by a surgeon.

I leaned down next to her, continuing to massage her legs as she watched me, enjoying the attention I was giving her. She lifted her ass off of the bed and rolled her little black panties down her smooth legs and pulled a foot out of them. I started to rub her upper thighs, my thumbs and forefingers stopping at the crease of her pelvis. Getting impatient, she grabbed my face with her hand, caressing my cheek, beckoning me to give attention to her pussy.

I crossed over one of her legs until I was between them. I peeled my shirt off to take an extra few seconds before I leaned forward, my face orbiting above her pussy. She spread her legs wider, bending her knees so her feet were flat on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her legs and over her thighs, gently biting the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. I joined my thumbs together on her clit, kneading her bean between them.

“Gah!” she cried out as I made contact with her clit. I used one of my thumbs to explore her labia as the other one periodically flicked against her. Sliding two fingers inside her labia, I felt for the entrance to her pussy as my fingers started to become slick.

Sasha bit her lip as my fingers probed her hole, my middle finger going in first. She was really tight. I could feel her walls contract around my finger as it slid it. She whimpered slightly as the knuckle stretched her out. I left my finger inside her so she could relax as I bathed her pussy with my mouth. She was breathing heavily, with a look of lust on her face when I looked up at her.

The train whistle blew, signifying it would be moving shortly. There was a lurch and the train swayed slightly as it took off from the station.

Once her vagina relaxed some, I began slipping my finger in and out of her, as she released more vaginal paste, one finger became two. She was gasping now, her body squirming in pleasure. I brought her close to orgasming before stopping.

“No!” she gasped, desperately.

“I don’t want you to come yet,” I said, firmly in control.

She shot me a fiery look, taken aback but turned on. She tilted her head back in frustration. I crawled over her body on the bed, suddenly imposing dominance over her frame as I grabbed the back of her head with both of my hands and kissed her lips. She surrendered, kissing me back. She knew how to kiss, massaging my tongue with hers and using her mouth to suck my bottom lip.

She reached down, playing with my zipper. I sat up and undid my shorts, pulling them Sasha sat up and stretched out on all fours in front of me. Looking at me as my boxers came off and she could get a look at my exposed half-hard dick. She reached up and took it in her hands, causing it to swell immediately. She stroked it and looked up at me before she leaned forward, teasing it with her tongue.

Treating my penis like a popsicle her lips sucked on my skin, her tongue flicking my shaft as wet little kisses brought blood flowing to my cock and tightening my flesh.

She sucked gently, careful not to gag. Her tongue swirled on my head causing me to moan.

“Fuck, that’s good,” I told her, grabbing her hair still swirled up in a bun at the back of her head. Her head bobbed as slurping sounds emanated from her mouth. The sounds of sucking became deafening over the rumble of the rails beneath us.

Once she was confident I couldn’t become any more hard, she stopped.

“Are you ready to fuck my pussy?” she asked, gently stroking my hard member. I could see a small amount of her lipstick rubbed off onto my shaft.

She then turned in the other direction, burying her head onto a pillow as she looked back at me, lifting her ass and swaying it before me. I kneeled between her legs and pushed the head of my cock against her. I could feel the head squeeze between her lips as I pushed it inside her.

“Oh fuck,” she said as I scraped the inside of her with my pole. I spanked her ass as I sank deep inside her. Grabbing her hips, I shifted her back and forth on my cock.

“Please, fuck me,” she whispered. I pulled my hips back and thrust back into her. Her pussy was silky and easy to fuck. I did it again, and again until I found a nice pace.

Her moans got louder as I started to ram her slit harder. As I thrust into her from behind her face sank deeper into the pillows. She clawed at the sheets, gripping them tightly as she leaked past my hard shaft down her thighs.

“Yes! Fuck me!” she moaned loudly. I leaned forward to grope her firm, fake, breasts. She writhed as I did and arched her back. She started slamming her ass back against me, meeting my thrusts. I could feel her getting close again, her breathing becoming erratic,  her moans more desperate.

I slowed, stopping as she looked back at me.

“Don’t stop!” She was getting frustrated.

“I don’t want you to come yet,” I tried not to smile as I told her.

“Ugh, I was so close!” she glared at me.

I grabbed her neck and jaw and pulled her back against me. I kissed her neck and told her, “I’ll tell you when you can come.”

My hand went down to tease her clit as she leaned back against me, our bodies pressed together.

“Just make it soon then, MASTER,” she emphasized, with an air of sarcasm, but she loved this game. She was used to getting what she wanted all the time.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her backward onto the bed, laying her on her back as I knelt by her shoulder. I moved a hand across her chest and down between her cleavage. I took a moment to massage each breast, playing with her nipples. She opened her mouth, inching her face toward the wet cock between my legs.

I let her take the head into her mouth, rolling her tongue over my helmet. As she started sucking me off again, I moved my hand between her legs. Resting the ball of my thumb on her clit I used my fingers to stroke her soaked pussy. Each time I dragged my fingers over her slit, she jolted in pleasure. Her moans sent a vibration through my cock and I did it some more.

Finally, I grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed and stuffed it under her lower back. She grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her legs apart.

“Please... I need to come now,” she whimpered.

I grabbed her waist and sunk my cock back inside her, watching her face contort as I filled her again. I watched her breasts bounce as I thrust into her again. I held one of her legs against my chest, pulling her other leg around my waist to push deeper inside her, lifting her ass off the bed. She gasped and panted as I pounded her. I could feel the sweat on her skin as our bodies collided. Her eyes were closed as she gripped the sheets. She began to moan loudly as my dick plunged into her hot hole.

“Please! Can I come yet,” she begged.

“Almost.”

I didn’t stop fucking her this time. I could feel my own orgasm coming and I was ready to get myself off. She looked into my eyes, her mouth open as she squirmed again, my body smashing her leg down as my chest pressed against it.

“Please,” she pleaded again, right on the edge of orgasm.

I sat upright again, holding her leg against me as I drilled her, I used my other hand to brush her clit with my thumb. As soon as my thumb touched her clit, it was over for her. Her pussy sprayed out like squeezing a water balloon. She squealed as she climaxed, her body rocking dramatically as her orgasm hit like a train. No pun intended.

My stomach was wet from her squirting against my skin. I had to stop fucking her as her body shook violently, her leg shaking in my arms. I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around me and I kept pushing her clit to prolong her orgasm. She swore like a filthy slut as her body shook.

“Goddamn! Fuck! Fuck! Me! Stop! Stop!” she squealed as I wrung every last endorphin from her nerves.

She pushed me off of her, eyes closed, her face lost in ecstasy.  She curled up on the bed moaning softly as her body lit up with intense sensations. I lay next to her and let her feel close to someone while the rush of endorphins took its course.

After several moments her eyes opened and her hand brushed my chest.

“Thank you,” she said as she started coming back to earth. “I’ve never come like that before.”

I blushed. “Yeah, that was definitely a good one.”

“But you didn’t come yet.”

“I was concentrating on you,” I answered.

She sat up and took me into her mouth again, intent on finishing me off. She sucked me until I came into her mouth. Spent from Heather earlier it wasn’t as much as I’d like to claim.

We both smoked a cigarette on her bed afterward. This trip was turning out to be surreal. Two beautiful women in two days. I’d be stopping tomorrow, I’d have to get out and stay at a hotel.

“I know you’re married…probably have no interest in ever seeing me again, but,” I offered Sasha my phone number.

She smiled and put my number into her phone under the name: “Rabbit”.

“Who knows?” she said. “I travel a lot.”

After kissing her goodnight, I left to head back to my sleeper cabin to retire. I didn’t want to be caught in bed with her, way out of my world and I had no real idea of the consequences that could become of my deed.

I lay under the covers of my fold-down bed and watched out of the window as the stars lit up the sky. The moon was bright and the beams washed over me in my bed as I let the sounds of the train lull me to sleep.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments