Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Candid Train Ride V

"Part v of my favorite series to write for, setting up for the next chapter, a little darker!"

31
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Honestly, I don't want to spoil anything. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Read the entire series first."


It was still raining as I awaited to board the new train on the platform. With half my vacation still left to go, I looked forward to a few more nights aboard the rails. I would be traveling east now, my entire trip would make a triangle around home.

The train had been delayed for some reason, I was relieved when I finally heard the call to board over the loudspeaker. I stepped into the open door of the train closest to my carriage and looked for my room. Everything was clean and new as we were about to start our journey.

I made my way to the correct sleeper car and found my cabin, stopping to inspect my neighbors. Thank fuck, the old couple was nowhere to be seen. The room was slightly different than my last, but the amenities were the same. I stowed my luggage and waited for an attendant to come to scan my ticket. Maybe it would be Leanne.

It wasn’t long before we departed, the rumble of the rain coming back to me. I had great luck finding lonely women thus far on the journey, I figured I would try and find a pretty lady to talk to and charm into bed again.

Two hours later, I found myself in the lounge car talking to such a woman. She was close to my age, we were already getting along well. Kara had curly brown hair, and she was dressed in a soft pink dress. Her eyes were green and she only wore enough eyeliner to make them pop. Kara was traveling with her fifteen-year-old son, being recently divorced they were heading east to be back closer to her family.

I noticed as Kara begin to signal her interest in me. It wasn’t long before she was playing with her hair and listening intently to stories, her eyes glued to mine. Things were looking good here, just need to subtly hint that I’d like to take her somewhere aboard this train and get nasty.

“You’re really great company,” she said to me, smiling.

“You know, you are too!” I replied.

I didn’t notice an attendant walking up behind me.

“Excuse me, sir, your wife asked me to find you,” a woman spoke out. I turned to tell her she had the wrong gentleman.

“I don’t have a wife,” I said turning to her, it was Leanne. I was puzzled by the way she put me on the spot.

“Is your name Ben?” she asked politely, “Your wife is having an issue in your room.”

Kara rolled her eyes, she looked at me like I was a prize asshat. Leanne walked off quickly, the damage was done.

“Seriously! I don’t have a wife,” I told Kara, flustered.

She looked at me incredulously, “It was nice meeting you, BEN!”

“Seriously, I just slept with that woman last night. She must be jealous I’m talking to you,” I pointed to where Leanne had been standing.

Kara got up, miffed. I guess that didn’t help my case any. I threw up my hands in defeat.

Why would Leanne do that? We were both well aware that our romp last night was a one-night affair. I got up to chase after Leanne, searching the cars beyond the lounge.

I found Leanne sweeping up a mess in a business-class car. There were several travelers within, most of them with their phones or tablets in their hands.

“Did you seriously just cock block me?” I asked, my voice low to avoid anyone hearing.

Leanne snapped her head, locking eyes with me. A wry smile snaked across her lips.

“Did it work?” she asked, with a slight snicker.

“Yeah, it worked! Made me look like a complete asshole!”

“Ohh no, I’m sorry,” her tone was a little bratty.

She cracked up, “The look on her face though!”

I was smitten, but I refused to show it.

“Well, are you going to make it up to me then?”

Leanne put her finger to her lips innocently, “Hmm, maybe I would,” she teased, “but I’m working, sorry.”

Leanne brushed past me and disappeared into another car. The train was slowing down, getting ready for a stop. I made my way back to the lounge car and found the smoking deck.

What was it about her? I just wanted to bend her over the seat right in the middle of the business coach and fuck her brains out. She definitely needed a spanking after cock-blocking me.

I’d probably have to wait until people were exchanged during stops to find a new prospect after Leanne’s stunt. I was addicted to the hunt now. Find someone to seduce while barreling down the tracks, it was exhilarating. It was like a miniature city moving across the country, its own little world snaking across the earth.

I retired to my room, determined to try again later. Maybe I would see if this train had one of the fancy bars like the last one. I found a nice blue dress shirt and threw it on, sans tie. Digging out my best grey slacks, I made sure there were no wrinkles. I put on my black leather belt and buckled it. Leanne didn’t work in the higher class area, no way she could sabotage me again.

I explored the train, there was a great viewing car with a glass dome. I soaked in the view for a few minutes, taking pictures. I made my way through the rear cars finally coming to the ritzy part of the train. There was a man at the door, just like last time. A bald African-American in a sharp uniform.

“Ticket, please,” he held out his hand.

I found my ticket and presented it.

“Sir, this car is for platinum members only, sorry,” he was very professional.

What the fuck? The last guy just let me in. This guy took his job a little more seriously. A little too serious.

“How much is it to upgrade?” I asked, taking out my wallet and thumbing a crisp hundred-dollar bill in my hand.

He looked at me, then the money, “You probly gotta do that online, I think it’s about ten grand.”

“Ten grand? I just want a drink!” I pleaded.

“Sir, a lot of people want to drink in here, they pay for it,” his retort was cold and uncaring.

“Two hundred bucks, I go straight to the bar coach!” I dangled the money to entice him.

“Sorry,” he said, pointing behind me with his entire hand in a blade.

After a great first half of the trip, this day was starting to fucking suck. I headed back to the common folk's lounge and ordered a stiff drink. I ate my dinner sitting next to two college-age girls, one of them was really cute. My ears perked up as the cute one started bashing her ex-boyfriend.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help but overhear,” I butted in, “I can’t believe the nerve!”

“I know right!” she went on, including me in their conversation, “Like, how am I supposed to just convert to Catholicism because he wants me to be this perfect…”

I didn’t hear Leanne sneak up on me again.

“Sir, you requested an attendant to unclog your toilet?” her devilish look struck my soul like a bullwhip.

“NO. That definitely was not ME,” I was already embarrassed.

“Uh, Ben? Room 888? The request says there’s so much shit, it’s piling up out of the water, stinking up the entire car,” she kept a straight face as I could feel myself turning bright red.

The two young girls snickered, turning away from me now. What the hell was going on?

“Can I see your ticket?” Leanne asked me. She was standing with her head cocked and her hand on her hip.

“You can see this!” I proudly displayed my middle finger. I must have looked like a child.

Leanne had a look of glee on her face, I saw a mother across from us divert her child’s attention away from the spectacle I had produced.

The two coeds became quiet as they could feel the tension. Leanne brushed her ponytail with her hand, then walked off. Her hips were moving in an alluring swagger. She was wearing the same uniform, but instead of a skirt, she wore blue dress pants. She also wore a vest with a name tag over a white blouse, and a little scarf around her neck. Honestly, I’m sure my eyes weren’t the only ones on her enticing ass.

I got up, trounced by her humiliating accusations. There was a bottle of tequila in my cabin, and I intended to get fucking wasted.

The train had stopped again, pausing to exchange passengers. I was in my room with a little plastic cup, drowning the day's failures away. It was getting late, the sun was setting, and I had not found anyone to replace Heather yet.

That’s it. I still missed Heather. Sasha was a great one-off, and Leanne too. For whatever reason Leanne was becoming a little too memorable, even though it was tightening my jaw. I played with fire, and it came back to haunt me today. I liked Leanne, but she seemed to want to burn down every card castle I started to erect.

The train was in motion after the stop when my pity party was interrupted by a knock. Leanne was at the door with a cleaning cart.

“Hmm, let's take a look at that clog now,” she said, stepping into my cabin.

“There’s no fucking clog!” I said, irritated, but also glad to see her again.

“No shit,” she cooed softly, “I just want you to myself, can’t have any competition.

“Why didn’t you just say that this morning?” I asked.

“News flash, sometimes women don’t know what they want!” her tone was poisonous.

“Well, you didn’t have to embarrass me like that!” I scolded her.

Her face had a shit-eating grin, “Well that’s no fun!”

I gripped her waist, kissing her hard. She was going to get punished. Her sweet mouth was exquisite, and she fervently returned the kiss, playfully teasing my tongue.

“I’m still working for another hour,” she gasped, breaking the kiss. She rubbed my swelling dick through my slacks.

“Come back when you can,” I said, kissing her again.

“I have to be cautious, sleeping with a passenger is grounds for immediate termination,” she warned.

“Don’t be fucking dumb then!” I said, she left the room.

I threw the tequila bottle back in the mini-fridge and waited. I folded the bench seat out into a bed, locking it into position. I turned off every light but one in order to watch the spectacular view of the mountains which hid the setting sun. Orange, yellow, and purple clouds streaked across the sky as we crawled through mountain passes.

As promised, Leanne showed up after the sun had gone down. She was wearing black leggings and a white t-shirt, carrying a blanket and pillow.

“Are you good?” I asked, shutting the door behind her.

“Yeah, the dorm cars suck, the least maintained onboard. It’s not uncommon for crew members to find an empty seat in coach if they’re off at night,” she explained.

“I have an empty seat,” I grinned.

“And a clogged shitter?” she asked, jokingly.

I gripped her arms, “You made me look like a clown twice today…”

“Oh, I know, I was a little bitch!” she said with smug satisfaction.

I turned her around, smacking her sharply on her ass cheek. Her body jolted at the slap.

“Oh, I deserved that,” she whimpered.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

I gave her ass another firm slap, causing her to yelp. She bit her lip, looking back at me.

“I think I know how to make it up to you,” she mused.

I lifted her shirt up over her head. She was wearing a pale-pink bra.

“I hope so,” I chided, pulling her leggings down to expose her detailed, lace, pink panties.

I gave Leanne a couple more swats on her luscious ass. I unbuckled my belt, pulling it from my belt loops. I gave her another good smack with the belt before I grasped one of her wrists, wrapping the belt around it. I looped it around her wrist before taking her other hand to bind her wrists behind her back.

“Oh fuck,” she struggled against her bindings.

I pushed her onto her face on the bed, her arms unable to reach out to brace herself. The train entered a tunnel, shrouding the cabin in darkness as I swatted her naughty ass some more. I discarded my clothing, the train careening through the darkness.

“You’ve been a naughty bitch,” I told her.

“Yes, I have!” she squealed, “punish me!”

I grabbed her arm again, pulling her around to face me. I grabbed Leanne’s hair, tilting her head back.

“Show me you’re sorry,” I commanded.

Leanne opened her mouth, engulfing my dick in its warm embrace. Her tongue flicked delicately as she started to suck, unable to balance without her hands. The cabin filled with dim light again as the tunnel came to its end.

“That’s it,” I groaned, just above a whisper.

Leanne began sucking my cock enthusiastically while I held her up by her arm. A soft sucking sound was heard over the gentile clickety-clack of the train in motion. Drool escaped from her lips as I manipulated her head, pumping my cock in and out of her lips. My penis grew rigid with her lips wrapped around me.

“Please,” she pleaded, “Fuck me, I’ve been waiting all day!”

“And I should just please you?” I said, nonchalantly, “You don’t deserve it.”

“You didn’t tie me up very well,” she moved her hand to grip my shaft, she had gotten her hands free.

I looked down at her fetching hindquarters to see my belt laying behind her. She was stroking me while rolling the head of my cock on her tongue. I let out a deep breath, my nerves engaging my entire nervous system. Pre-cum was bubbling out of my tip, mixing with her saliva as she wet my bauble. I could have come right there, yet she tightened her grip, stopping her prurient assault on my penis.

Leanne sat up, stripping her underwear before she gripped my belt in her hand. She lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. Her fingers snaked through her landing strip, enticing me into the embrace of her thighs. I took the bait, lowering myself between her legs. I felt my belt wrap around my neck as my face brushed against her mound. I tried to lift my head, but her grip was solid.

“What the fuck?” I growled, “I was already gonna eat your puss.”

“Yeah, but now I get to pick when you stop!” she returned.

I pushed my tongue into the folds of her gash, teasing her. She tasted clean, it made me want to take my time. Soon my tongue pushed inside of her vulva, swirling it against her inner vaginal walls.

“Ohh that’s amazing,” she sighed, “I love that.”

I licked up the length of her pussy, sucking her bean like a popsicle. I stuck my fingers inside her to tickle her g-spot while my mouth clamped on her delicious hood. Leanne started leaking like a torpedo had hit her, she was gasping and squirming against my face until she climaxed. I tried to lift my head to get air but was restricted by my own belt.

“Come on!” I pleaded.

“Not yet, it feels too good,” Leanne informed me, pulling the belt tighter around the back of my neck.

I continued lapping her pussy and fingering her as she bucked against my face. My tongue was getting tired, so I started finger fucking her harder.

“Okay,” she said, her body wiggling barely in control of herself.

I felt the belt let up from around my neck. I crawled over Leanne, her legs dangling around me while I positioned myself. I put a condom on as quickly as I could.

“Put your cock in me!” she panted, desperately.

My hard, swollen dick pushed into her wet folds, working its way inside.

“Oh fuck!” she trembled, my wrapped shaft stretching her out.

I began to fuck her, kissing her neck. My desire for her was overwhelming. She kissed me hard as I pumped in and out of her amazing void, her arms wrapped around my neck. I tried to match the rhythm of the train's motions while penetrating her sweet slit, our bodies grinding against one another. The lights of an approaching town grew closer as we ground our bodies together in coitus.

“Oh, Jesus, don’t stop that!” she moaned, loudly.

“Shh!” I whispered, my finger moving to her lips.

“Make me!” she challenged, the train was slowing down.

I sat up, looking for something to gag her with. Her panties were laying on the bed, curled up in the blanket. I grabbed them, stuffing them in her mouth. Her eyes widened as I held my hand over her lips.

“Blrr bleh dot,” she mumbled, her mouth full of wadded fabric.

I kept my hand on her face as I continued to drive into her. The train came to a stop, but we weren’t at a station. Distant headlights were indirectly illuminating the cabin as we smashed into the bed. I wondered how much someone would be able to see. Leanne’s legs began to shiver as she came again.

“Mmmfm! Gagh, mmhffgh,” was all I heard, her body convulsing as I towered over her.

The train finally lurched forward, Leanne squirming under me as it picked up speed and we passed a railroad crossing. Leanne pulled her undies from her mouth to catch her breath.

“Good move,” she said, “I would have woken the whole train!”

I gripped her ass in my hands, turning over so she could straddle me. I was happy that she had already drained me earlier this morning. Leanne seated herself on my lap, biting my chest. I roamed my hands over her back to undo her bra while she started riding my cock. She began slowly after just coming. Once her tits were free, I took one in my mouth sucking the soft flesh while she ground against my pelvis. Her nipple became rigid on my tongue.

We were now passing street lights, within civilization again. Leanne was still humping me in cowgirl, her breathing erratic. My cock was swollen a like a plum, getting ready to burst. We were passing cars occasionally, next to a road I assumed.

“Look,” I gasped, “these people have no idea that we’re fucking.”

Leanne slowed her sensual riding. I took the moment to rest, ushering her to her knees to look out the window. I knelt behind her, kissing her neck and reaching around to play with her pussy. Her beautiful body was on full display for anyone who happened to look closely enough.

She leaned forward onto her elbows so I could fuck from behind. We were back at full stride, passing another railroad crossing. A solitary set of headlights lit up the cabin as we passed by a parked vehicle.

I grinned, vigorously thrusting into her.

“Think they saw us?” I asked her.

“If they didn’t, they were blind!” she moaned out.

“Shh!” I whispered harshly, Leanne’s moans were getting loud again.

I gave her a solid smack on the ass for not being mindful.

“Or what?” she mocked me.

I found her wadded-up panties again, then felt around for my belt on the bed. Stuffing her panties back into her mouth, I looped my belt over her mouth to create a bridle, pulling her head back.

“Mmmfcker, gack brefnin,” she choked out, my hips slamming into her again.

She submitted to my control, letting me use her cunt. Her back was arched and I could feel her tense up, juices from her pussy flooding down her legs. Her moans were nearly nullified by the improvised gag in her mouth, but it was obvious she coming again. I continued, relentlessly ramming her as her body convulsed. Squeals emanated from her clogged mouth, my pounding not letting up as she came over and over.

Eventually, it felt like a hose was let loose on my crotch, Leanne was squirting again. Her cries were barely muffled as her body quaked and shivered around my cock. I hadn’t even noticed we were stopped, and neither did she.

Once she quit shrieking like a banshee, I let my belt go, allowing her to wrench the sopping panties from her mouth.

“Fucking, fuck… God, that was fucking incredible. Incredible fuck,” she sputtered, catching her breath.

Leanne was suddenly aware she was still in the window, people meandering below. She covered up in the blanket surrounding her. Another train pulled up beside us blocking the view of the station, most of the curtains were shut, or the windows were dark.

“How are you so…” I struggled to find the words. She was like morphine, addictive, a short-term solution, and easy to become dependent on.

“Dizzy?” she replied, not the question I wanted to ask. “You just fucked my brains out again.”

She looked at my dick, the condom battered and stretched, hanging a couple of inches from my tip, and rolled halfway up my shaft.

“You’re never gonna come with that!” she giggled, pulling it off with a snap.

She pushed me back on the bed, lowering her head to my lap. I could feel her hot breath when she nibbled the base of my shaft. The change in sensation from the tight, thick contact of the condom on my skin, to flesh on flesh was like a lit match hovering under my dick. My nerves were fully awake as her lips glided against my swollen manhood.

“Oh, my god,” I gasped, my hands gripping her hair in self-defense.

Leanne looked into my eyes as she started taking me in her mouth, affectionate, and hoping to please me in return, equally. Angry coils of pleasure caused my dick to spasm in her mouth, she was sucking me with intent.

“I’m gonna come!” I warned her, remembering she doesn’t like the taste of semen.

Leanne didn’t stop, gulping my rod eagerly until I couldn’t hold it anymore, blasting the contents of my meat hose against the inside of her cheeks.

Leanne looked at me, proud of taking my load in her mouth. Then she leaned over the bed, and spit it out into the trench between the wall.

“Here!” I said, scrambling for a bottle of water from the mini-fridge.

I handed it to her, and she took it and swished it in her mouth, spitting it down the wall.

“Thanks,” she said, “it’s not that you taste bad, it's a texture thing.”

“I tried to warn you,” I said in return.

“Yep, and how could I stop, after making you keep going, as I came like a firehose in your mouth.”

“The shit we do for sex or money,” I chuckled.

I thought Leanne would take her blankets, and leave the cabin, but once again she curled up on my chest and passed out.

I vaguely recall waking up to her phone alarm going off. I got up to piss and then went back to bed after she had hit snooze. When I woke up fully, mid-morning, she was long gone.

There was a note on the mirror at the back of the door to the room:

“Be a good boy, save yourself for me tonight. I’ll make it worth your while!”

I can do that.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments