Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Much Needed Quickie on Holiday

"Melissa needed a quickie and with a young stud just down the corridor. What should a girl do?"

43
40 Comments 40
28.4k Views 28.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words

She watched her husband with an air of disbelief as he lay on the bed of the hotel room in the most unsexy underwear imaginable; the TV remote control in his hand as he flicked through the channels, never stopping on one longer than to recognise it as junk and move on to the next.

Melissa just stood there and stared at him.  A pout formed on her lips as she imagined a young virile man in place of her husband; his cock hard and erect, just waiting for her to lower herself upon him. When she closed her eyes she could almost feel him enter her and push his way inside her wet cunt. For a moment, Melissa shivered with excitement as she envisaged it happening. Her pussy leaked, and Melissa could feel a trickle slide down the inside of her leg.

Yet, she didn’t have to imagine it at all – did she. She only had to get rid of her husband and make the call.

“John, I need to take a nap, any chance of you having a drink in the bar for an hour so that I can rest?”  

It was an innocent enough request, yet innocence was a million miles away as far as Melissa was concerned.

John looked at Melissa and shrugged. He nodded, sighed and started to get dressed. John made a quick couple of phone calls to friends that had come on holiday with them; friends that were staying at the same hotel. It wasn’t long before John was making his way to the bar to have an early evening drink.

Melissa thanked him and reminded him that she would come down in an hour so that they could go out for dinner. There would be no need for John to return. Melissa flopped onto the bed. Her eyes closed as she held her breath for what seemed like ages; she was still wearing her dress. The door opened and shut tight behind John as he left for the bar. Footsteps were heard. Melissa smiled, giving him enough time to reach the lift.

As soon as she thought it was safe, Melissa jumped up from the bed and ran to the door, her heart was racing faster than the flap of a hummingbird’s wings. Opening it, she peered around the door and looked down the corridor. It was empty. She then rushed back to the bed, picking up the phone she quickly dialled a number for a room in the same hotel; on the same floor in fact and she desperately hoped that the person answering it would be Tony and not his mum, Lisa. As Melissa waited for the pickup she concentrated on breathing more slowly.

There was a very short, one-sided conversation; with just a hint of desperation in her clipped speech. With the telephone replaced on the holder, Melissa found herself back at the door peering out into the corridor one more time. She saw Tony come into view from around the corner and head towards her room with a broad smile on his face. Nervousness caused him to look behind him as he approached. Melissa hurried him with a gesture of her hand.

As soon as Tony was within reach, Melissa grabbed his hand and pulled him through the door.

“Come in quick. Come on.”

She moved to one side to let Tony through, and once more placed her hands on the door frame to scan the corridor for any signs of movement. Melissa closed the door and followed Tony to the bed.

Her heart was pumping and her hands shook as she closed the door tight. She flipped the lock on the door and hoped that her husband would keep his word and not wish to return anytime soon. She calculated an hour in her head and looked at the time on the cheap plastic wall clock; hoping that it was keeping the right time. She closed and opened her eyes; taking a deep breath at the same time, her lips quivered as she finally turned to Tony.

Pushing him onto the bed, Melissa looked down on him.

“I need your cock,” she whispered, as she reached inside one side of her dress and pulled her breast free. She hissed through her teeth as she thrummed her nipple with the palm of her hand.

“We haven’t got long,” she lied, before repeating the performance with her other breast. She rubbed both her nipples with the palm of her hands as she approached Tony on the bed.

“John’s downstairs, probably with your father having a drink, and I need a good fuck before I go out tonight,” she confessed. Melissa reached down and started to unbutton Tony’s jeans. Her lips quivered with every button that was undone, her mind massaging the thoughts of all the pleasure she would soon be receiving. Finally, Melissa pulled his jeans apart and with Tony’s help, wrenched them down his legs, coming to rest above his knees.

Soon, his cock was free of its confined area and Melissa immediately wrapped her hand around it; gathering it up from its resting place over his right thigh.

“I need to feel good. I just don’t want to be with John all night without a smile on my face,” she said as she fisted the cock in her hand making it fill with Tony’s blood. Though, in all honesty, she didn’t need to try that hard, she knew that the sight of her tits, exposed as they were, over the top of her dress, were doing far more than her hands to put Tony in a state of sexual excitement.

Melissa caressed Tony’s cock as she leaned over him. Her breathing was irregular and her words were punctuated with a certain amount of desperation. Melissa’s sentences were broken and her breathing came in quick bursts as she climbed onto the bed.

“I just can’t –“

“We’ve been fucking like crazy before this holiday and I – “

“Oh! Fuck, I just can’t wait any longer. I need your young cum in me. I need to fuck you so bad.”

Melissa climbed over Tony and straddled him. Her tits bounced as she positioned herself on top; raising the hem of her dress with one hand, and guiding Tony’s cock towards her with the other. Melissa wiggled her body from side to side as the tip of his cock touched her pussy and parted her lips.

“I’ll only go out for a meal when I’m full of your cum,” she hissed through clenched teeth.

“It will be so wicked, sitting there with your fresh cum leaking out of my pussy.”

Melissa sank down, slowly.

“Oh my god! There it is…doesn’t that feel wonderful,” moaned Melissa. Her head was flung backwards, her eyes closed and her face contorted in sheer delight at the penetration. Melissa sank down on Tony’s cock until it bottomed out inside her.

“Oh god, that’s such a big cock,” she said as she opened her eyes and smiled, rocking her body slightly forwards and staring back into his wide open eyes. Melissa then lifted herself up and then back down, causing several more moans and groans to exit her mouth.

“Oh! Oh, that’s so good,” Melisa was now smiling as she rocked backwards and forwards, effortlessly riding Tony’s cock. A wicked grin had appeared on her face and she was shaking her head slightly from side to side. Her long dark-black hair moved slowly across her breasts as she moved. Her hands came up to the side of her face to push her hair behind her as Melissa settled into a rhythm. The pleasure she felt from Tony’s young cock was nothing like the times when her husband fucked her. Tony’s cock was so strong, so dominant, so erect, and she loved the way he let her take control; as if it was only her orgasm that mattered.

Her face took on a contorted look as she savoured the throbbing hardness inside her. The heat and the pulsing sensations that Melissa expected were all there, together with that lovely bulbous head, slowly caressing her insides.

“You love it when I use you – don’t you?”

It was a question that Melissa was not expecting an answer to. Far from it, she didn’t need to hear Tony say a word. Her intentions were to tell Tony exactly how she was going cum and when he should as well.

“Don’t you love it when I fuck the cum out of your balls.”

Melissa was looking straight into Tony’s eyes as she told him what she wanted. Her body bobbed up and down, her breasts wobbled in front of him and her carnal desire probing his mind.

“Oh! Oh, fuck yeah.”

Melissa gritted her teeth, her hands came up to cup her breasts as she played with them; pushing them together for Tony’s amusement and pinching them in unison to the gasps that were released from her mouth.

After a few moments of fucking and massaging her breasts, Melissa looked down at Tony, “You’re such a bad boy,” she told him, constantly rocking her body and feeling her pleasure build inside her.

“Letting me use your cock like this.”

“Fucking you for my own pleasure.”

“What a bad boy you are!”

Melissa let out a gasp as her hand flew to the back of her head. She raised herself upwards forcing the cock all the way into her cunt.

“Okay, Oh Yeah!”

Her hands clasped behind her neck as she concentrated hard on the building pleasure wave within her; Tony’s slim body lay still between her thighs, his eyes rolled in their sockets. Melissa’s eyes were closed as she savoured every stroke, every push and every withdrawal.

“Oh my, I’m going to cum just thinking about your cock and what it’s doing to me.”

Melissa started to rock in earnest on Tony’s cock.

“This is so good. I’ve been sunning myself on the beach all day thinking about your cock. I knew I had have to have it sooner than later.”

Melissa’s hands finally came forward to rest on Tony’s chest giving her more leverage to push her bottom back over his cock and let it ride its full length inside her.

“Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah. That’s it. I’m going to cum all over your young fucking cock,” she told him through gritted teeth.

Tony made a motion to speak but Melissa’s hand quickly clasped over his mouth stopping him in his tracks.

“Don’t say a fucking word,” she commanded him.

Her other hand was pushing back from his chest as she pounded him into the bed. At one point Melissa nearly pushed back too far but recovered her movements just in time to feel his cock slide the whole of the way back inside her. That was the stroke that she needed to push her over the edge. The full length of his gorgeous cock from her lips to her g-spot in a single thrust. That was the one that did it for her. That was the one that caused Melissa to growl at him. Her need was paramount and Tony’s need meant nothing to her; not at that precise moment.

After the violent shaking subsided, Melissa pushed against Tony’s chest and raised herself upwards, she quickly cupped both breasts with her hands before sinking back down on his cock. Her body shook and quivered in response to the pleasure flowing through her. Yet she still had a hard and erect cock inside her, pulsing away.

Melissa was amazed at his self-control as she started to grind herself back onto him.

“Oh! Yeah! Another.”

Her nipples were erect, hard as nails. She squeezed them with her fingertips before rolling her thumbs over them.

“Come in me, come on, come in me,” she chanted as she rocked her body the length of his shaft.

“Give me what I want – right now,” she instructed Tony. “Give it to me. Give me your hot cum. Let it spurt into my dripping, wet cunt.”

Her words came fast and furious as her hands were replaced on Tony’s chest. Melissa rocked her arse in rapid movements. She knew what her body was doing for him and she knew that her words were having an even greater effect. With one orgasm under her belt, the second wouldn’t be too far behind.

Any other young male would have come ages ago, as soon as she put their cock inside her and probably several times as well, but Tony had been receiving this kind of treatment from Melissa for a few weeks now, in fact, about two or three times a week when John was out at work. Tony had started doing the gardening, cleaning the pool and other odd jobs around their house. It was on one of those occasions that Melissa caught him wanking in their bathroom. Melissa could hear the sounds coming from the downstairs bathroom, the door was ajar, and it was a natural reaction for her to find out whether Tony was ill. The fact was, she had been listening for a while. Melissa knew exactly what the sounds were and she waited for the precise moment when Tony was about to ejaculate before she opened the door quickly and stepped into the room.

Her pretentious, “Is everything alright?” question was a pathetic excuse.

His cum shot out over the bathroom tiles as he quickly jumped up to cover himself, more in fright than anything else.

When questioned about it, Tony unselfconsciously blamed Melissa for the way her body was displayed on the recliner at the edge of the pool. Melissa was amused by his honesty, but wasn’t about to let him get away with it. Apart from having to wipe up the mess, which Melissa thought was a shame seeing as her lips felt a bit parched from the afternoon sun, Tony had had to do Melissa’s bidding on a regular basis. He wasn’t complaining, despite the twenty year difference.

Tony was becoming quite accustomed to Melissa’s demands and her need for quick satisfaction. He loved the way she treated him like her own personal fuck slave, and he loved the dirty talk that she so often used.

Three months ago, it would be safe to say that Tony was dreading this holiday, but he was forced to come along with his parents and two other friends of the family. Not now though, not while he was lying on this bed looking up into Melissa’s eyes and waiting for her to demand that he cum inside her.

It would be a few more months before Tony would have the presence of mind to take his own pleasure. In the back of her mind, Melissa was looking forward to it; being pushed over the table, or kitchen worktop, or pushed hard down on the bed while he fucked her hard from behind.

Melissa had soon settled back into a regular fucking motion and she looked Tony in the eye while telling him what she wanted him to do.

“Your hot – sticky – sweet cum, give it to me. I want to feel it dripping from me. I want to feel it slide from me when I’m eating my dinner tonight and I want to feel it coat my fingers while I’m sat there talking to my husband. I want to scoop it up with my finger and lick it while I pop in a prawn or take a swig of Coke.”

Tony’s eyes, once more, rolled in their sockets. His breathing hissed through clenched teeth. His cock became hypersensitive to every stroke, every nuance of the insides of her cunt.

Just at that moment when Melissa demanded that he cum in her, Tony stiffened his body and let himself be engulfed by her demands.

“Yeah, I can feel you tensing your body, I can feel you want to let it go. Come for me Tony.”

“Be a good boy, come in me now. Fill me up with your young cum.”

Tony pushed his bum off the bed as he thrust into her.

“Yeah, Oh! Yeah, come on. I can feel the cum, I can feel the cum, I can feel the cum – ”

While encouraging Tony with her words, Melissa rocked her body in a steady rhythm on her young lover’s body. Her last words lost to the smile that crept across her face and his mouth opening into the perfect ‘O’.

Melissa let out a long groan and pushed her body backwards as she felt Tony’s spunk flood inside her, his cock straightened, and jet after jet of hot sticky fluid coated her insides.

Melissa groaned out loud. The action of him ejaculating brought Melissa to another orgasm, like she knew it would; an orgasm that she was cultivating while riding him slowly but firmly.

“This is so fucking hot,” she said, finally.

Melissa slipped her pussy over Tony’s cock a few more times, ensuring that all his seed was inside her, before she lifted herself off him. Her hand came up to her pussy to gather the remnants of his leaking cum; remnants that were not lost to the bedclothes or his jeans.

“So fucking much. Have you been saving it for me?” She chided him, knowing that he was cooped up in a hotel room, with a single bed next to his parent’s room for the last four days. Melissa could imagine the stifled sounds of sex from both parties. She knew that he needed the release as much as she did.

Melissa bent down to give his cock a quick suck before she pulled his trousers up and buttoned his jeans. The concentration on her face was a picture, yet Melissa had been satisfied and it was time for Tony to leave.

“Come on, you had best go before we get found out,” Melissa told him as she tucked both her breasts back inside her dress and smoothed it down over her body. She bent over to pick her shoes up from the foot of the bed while Tony dressed himself, made the final adjustments to his attire and stood to leave.

“I’ll try and meet with you later, OK,” she told him as she leant against the wall of the hotel room to put her heels on her feet. Now that she had tasted those wonderful orgasms, Melissa couldn’t get them out of her head, and the next fuck would have to be much sooner.

Melissa ran to the door, opened it and cautiously looked both ways down the corridor.

“Hurry up, it’s clear,” she told Tony. She blew him a quick kiss as she pushed him through the door.

As soon as Tony left the room, Melissa closed the door. She looked at herself in the mirror and brushed her hair with her hands. She congratulated herself on being fucked so wonderfully but she didn’t want to lose that just fucked look, though she did put on some lipstick before leaving the room to meet her husband in the bar.

Melissa caught up with John after his third drink, only half an hour had passed, no more than that, and she felt herself grab his arm and apologise to Paul and Richard, for whisking her husband away for some much earned food.

Melissa winked at Richard before they left, knowing that her pussy had been satisfied by his son’s cock. Melissa suddenly remembered the conversation she had had with Lisa a few days ago, at the start of the holiday, and of Lisa’s concern about her son, Tony, and how she thought that all he ever did these days was masturbate and think of girls. Lisa had put it down to University. Melissa knew that was not the case, but nodded sympathetically to her friends concerns.

Melissa sat down at the restaurant while John sat opposite her; she had not bothered to wear any knickers and her thoughts were mostly on Tony’s cum inside her. They ordered their starter and while John talked, Melissa let her finger, covertly, slip inside her pussy. Her finger emerged, coated with young cum. It was impossible for her to conceal the smile that crept across her face in response to her lewd actions. She was just about to raise it to her mouth but had pushed her hand under the table just as the waiter appeared with their starters, and her prawn cocktail.

“I can’t wait to taste it,” said Melissa with an evil grin on her face.

ooOoo

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

Acknowledgements

I would like to thank Emily260 for reading, commenting, re-reading, pulling the story apart and making it better. Thank you for your efforts. All remaining errors are my fault.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments