Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Delight Part 2

"Thank You JWren for taking the time to edit my story."

42
34 Comments 34
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Several weeks have passed since that afternoon I spent with Michael. But it seems that is all I can think about. Why didn't I get his number? Then again, why didn't he ask for mine?

 

 

We said our goodbyes, now just leave it alone, I thought. But I couldn't leave it alone: I wanted to see him again. My pussy craved him. He made me feel so alive, something Kevin hasn't done in years. I felt more like a woman that afternoon than I had in a long time.

 

Yet, I don't know anything about him. So, how could I get to meet him again? Yes, I could go to the gas station again but what are the chances of Michael going at the same time?

 

Okay, get it out of your head, Joy.

 

Kevin told me it was time to get a tune-up on my car; oil change, all that sort of service stuff. I asked him if he would take it. But, as usual, he was busy with other things. So I called the Honda dealership and made an appointment for the next day.

 

Then I did things around the house but my thoughts wandered back to Michael. I was in my room dusting and I felt my nipples getting hard and my pussy getting damp. The way Michael handled me, the way he kissed me… the feel of his big cock. Before I realized what I was doing, my hand was in my shorts and under my panties and I was rubbing my wet pussy. I was breathing in gasps.

 

I walked over to my bed, removed my clothes and lay down. From the table next to the bed, I brought out my favorite toy. I rubbed it up and down my slit as I recalled my afternoon with Michael.

 

As I thought of his hard throbbing cock, I slid the toy inside my dripping wet pussy and began fucking myself as Michael had fucked me that afternoon. I pushed the vibrator in deeper and harder, wanting the same feelings he had given me. I fucked myself hard and fast, thinking of Michael's cock pounding inside of me. My hips rocked up and down as I began to cum.

 

Squeezing and pulling at my rock-hard nipples as the orgasm took over my body, all I could see was Michael's face. When I finished and began to calm down, I knew I had to have him again. I had to find him. But how?

 

I popped the toy into my mouth, tasting my cum all over it. I licked it clean and put it back in my drawer. With a sigh, I got up to finish the cleaning and then prepare dinner.

 

The evening passed in a familiar way. We had very little conversation over dinner and I went to my room, leaving Kevin watching TV. I turned on my computer and I chatted with a few friends on my favourite site, “Lush” and signed off and got ready for bed. I knew I had a long day ahead and still didn’t understand why Kevin couldn’t find time to take my car to be serviced. Annoyed, I climbed into bed and immediately began thinking about Michael until I finally slept.

 

When the alarm woke me next morning, I got up, had some breakfast. Next, I showered and made sure I was neat and shaven. I didn't like masses of pubic hair, just a small landing strip.

 

I dried off and wondered what to wear. Jeans and a T-shirt? It was still hot so I settled on a denim skirt, a white thin blouse and matching panties and bra. I put my long brown hair in a clip and applied make up. I was ready to go.

 

I phoned my friend Debbie and asked if she could meet me at the garage and go off to spend time together while they worked on the car. But Debbie had plans, so I grabbed my iPad, figuring I could log onto "Lush" and keep myself busy and entertained.

 

It was beautiful weather and, on the drive to the dealership, I had the sunroof open, radio on and I singing loudly. Thank goodness no one could hear me! I parked at the Honda dealership and walked into the office and up to the counter. I was looking in my purse as a man walked up on the opposite side of the counter.

 

"Joy!"

 

I was shocked; I knew that voice. I looked up, my mouth wide open. I must have looked pretty dumb.

 

“Michael," I managed to say. We stood looking at one another, not speaking. Our eyes did all the talking.

 

Michael broke the silence. "Can I help you?" he asked.

 

“Yes, yes… I have an appointment to get my car tuned. You work here?" I managed to get out.

 

"Yes,” he smiled, “I am the manager. But I don’t see your name on the service agenda."

 

“It's in my husbands name, Kevin Smith."

 

“Ah, yes… here it is. Are you waiting for your car or will you come back later to pick it up?"

 

"I am waiting for it. I brought my iPad to keep me busy."

 

Michael took my key and directed me to the waiting area. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He went to get my car and came back in a few minutes and told me it would be later in the afternoon before my car would be finished. Did I have someone to call to come and get me? I told him I would wait.

 

Michael walked away. I began to think that our afternoon together had just been a bit of fun for him, that he wasn’t really interested in me. I opened my iPad but, before I could sign on to Lush, Michael was back. He sat beside me.

 

“Joy, I don't know if I am being to forward or not, but I have not been able to get you out of my mind."

 

I smiled, my heart missing a beat. ”Well, Michael, I have thought of nothing but you since our afternoon."

 

He nodded. ”I know we said our goodbyes,” he said, staring into my eyes, “but I want more time with you, Joy."

 

I grinned, my heart beating faster. “And I want time with you, Michael."

 

He stood. ”I'll be right back,” he said and walked off.

 

A few minutes later he returned. "I’ve taken the rest of the day off. Would you like to get out of here till your car is ready?"

jaylene1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jaylene1

 

"I would love it."

 

He hurried me out through a side-door and I saw his SUV. We quickly got in and he grabbed me and kissed me hard and long. The passion was so strong.

 

“Let's get out of here,” Michael said, starting the SUV.

 

Off we went and Michael reached over and placed a hand on my leg. He began moving it up and under my skirt. I was already wet and my nipples were hard as rocks. I needed this man!

 

He drove to a very private part near the lake. We got out of the SUV and walked down to a place he apparently knew quite well. He had a blanket with him which he spread out and we lay down.

 

It was no time before our lips met and our tongues began dancing with one another. We were wrapped in each other’s arms again. Like two love-struck teenagers, or animals in heat, we needed each other. Soon, we were naked and our hands were exploring and caressing.

 

Michael began kissing my neck, moving down to a breast. His mouth was on my nipple, sucking, biting. My moans were loud: how I needed this man. A hand moved down my tummy and slid between my thighs and pushed them open.

 

Now he moved down my body, kissing and licking as he went until his mouth found my wet pussy. He licked, sucked and kissed my engorged lips. His tongue wanted in and he spread my lips apart with his fingers and began to suck my clit. My hips pressed up and I placed a hand on his head and pushed his face deeper into me.

 

"I'm gonna cum,” I cried.

 

“No, not yet, hold it." Michael stopped until I calmed.

 

Once my breathing was back to normal I felt his mouth covering my wet pussy. Again, my hips pressed forward and I put my hands on his head. "Michael, please, I need to cum now!"

 

He sucked harder, his tongue went deep into my pussy and he slid a finger in my ass. I started coming and there was no stopping. I screamed and grabbed his head. My hips pushed up, juices were pouring out of me and Michael was slurping and drinking as fast as he could.

 

And he kept sucking, pushing his tongue deep inside of me, his finger buried in my ass. It seemed like my orgasm went on for ever. Finally, Michael lifted his head. His face was glistening but he came up and kissed me hard and I tasted my own juices.

 

We lay facing each other and kissed for awhile. I wrapped fingers around his hard cock. I began to kiss my way down his body. I wanted and needed him to fill my mouth with his delicious cock.

 

I licked around the head of his cock, darting my tongue inside of his slit, tasting his pre-cum. I lapped under the brim and down the length of his cock to his balls and sucked each one of them, feeling them grow in my mouth.

 

I moved my hand to the crack of his ass. He loved my finger in his ass. I licked my tongue down his crack and wet his brown hole and began to rim it with my finger. Moving my mouth back up to his cock, I wasted no time taking his length in my mouth. I wanted his cock in my throat, wanted him to fuck my mouth and throat. I wanted him to make me gag and fill my throat with his cream.

 

I began to suck him hard and fast, up and down. He moaned and his hips rotated. I probed his ass with a finger and I knew he was close to cumming. I pushed down as far as I could to get all of his seven inch cock in my mouth and throat.

 

Michael put his hand on the top of my head and gave me an extra push. My mouth slid down and I took the rest of him in my throat. I gagged a little but I knew he was about to cum. His cock was throbbing and my lips were at the base of his cock. He let out a loud moan and started filling my throat with his seed. I gulped and swallowed, milking his cock; I wanted it all. Finally, he relaxed and I knew I had drained him off all his cum for now.

 

We lay back and talked about how we’d missed each other and how we had wished we’d exchanged cell numbers. We chatted on, getting to know one another, and then resumed kissing.

 

Michael was soon hard again and I was also wet and ready. It seemed I just couldn't get enough of him.

 

On his back, he pulled me on top. I straddled him and let him slide into my juicy cunt. How good he felt buried inside of me! I began to ride his hard cock: up and down, side to side, front to back. We worked together, our bodies in tune with each other. He reached up to hold both breasts and rolled my nipples between thumbs and index fingers. My body was on fire.

 

I was grinding down on him, pushing to get him as deep as possible. I rode him like a cowboy would ride a bull. He squeezed my tits hard, the pain in my breasts only making me that much more alight.

 

He told me to get on my knees and then licked over my brown hole. Suddenly, his cock was deep in my ass. I screamed but the pain quickly eased as I adjusted to his cock being in there. He began fucking my ass and I pushed back as hard as I could. We moaned at the same time and I could feel that we were cumming together. His seed shot into my ass, filling me, and I shuddered with my own orgasm and collapsed onto my tummy. He rested his body on my back and I never felt so protected as I did at that moment.

 

I'm not sure how long we lay there but my cell suddenly beeped. It was the dealership letting me know my car was ready to be collected.

 

We dressed, rolled up the blanket and walked back to the SUV. We stood there for some time, holding each other, before we got in and drove back to the dealership. There, we exchanged cell numbers and kissed again.

 

We hated to let go, but I needed to get my car and head home. And, this time, as he drove off and I walked into the dealership to get my car, instead of if being “goodbye,” I knew I would see him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments