Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Online Connection

"Two people in a stale and frustrating marriage find solace in each other online, which leads to much more than expected"

33
6 Comments 6
2.3k Views 2.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Hi, my name is Kyle. I am a forty-six-year-old man who is in a twenty-one-year marriage. I can’t complain about the woman. She is a great mother and a good wife, except for our sexual relationship. My libido is still very active, and I want sex regularly. Unfortunately, my wife couldn’t care if she had sex or not. She has no desire to be romantic in bed with me, and on the rare occasion we do have sex, it is like she wants it to be over and doesn’t seem as if she is enjoying it. This is the central frustrating point in our relationship.

At six-feet-five inches tall and weighing about two hundred and thirty pounds, I keep in shape and feel I can still be desirable. I have thought about cheating but always refrained from it, primarily because of the kids. And because of my wife, I didn’t want to hurt anyone.

A close friend at work told me about online chats and the fun he has been having chatting with others. He told me he would chat about several different topics, including sex. He boasted about how much fun it was to chat in those rooms. He gave me the address of the one he goes to regularly. I took the address but shrugged it off, thinking it wasn’t me.

A few months later, after another long spell with no sex, I was frustrated and thought I would look at what all the interest was in these sites. So, I made a screen name and signed in. At first, I was checking out what rooms were available to chat in, and I have to admit the topics were exciting.

A window then popped up on my screen. It was from someone called “Oral Annie.” The name interested me right off the bat. I was nervous since I had never chatted before and wasn’t sure what the rules were, if any. However, Annie was a very open woman and did not hold back in any way. She told me that she is highly sexed and doesn’t get enough in her marriage, so she looks for other ways to get what she needs.

She told me she would place herself in environments where men would notice her during the day while she had much free time. She would get hit on, and then off she went with them. She picked her screen name because she loved oral and would suck cock without hesitation. She then told me what she would do to me if she were with me in person. I was rock hard as she described in detail her actions. By the end of our conversations, I was a mess. That was it. I was hooked. I got more sexual relief in that conversation than I had in my real life in over a month.

I found myself back in the chat rooms nightly. I was making all kinds of new friends and enjoying many different cyber experiences. It was about a month and a half from my first experience. I was in a chat room, and I received a private message. It was from a woman from Oklahoma who went by the screen name “Dream Weaver.”  She was new to the chats but seemed very sweet. I remembered how nervous I was my first few times chatting, so I didn’t push her; we just chatted.

She told me she was a blonde with blue eyes. She weighed about one-hundred-forty-five pounds, was five-feet-seven, and had 40DD breasts. My interest was piqued. Most would think the big tits hooked me, but it was the blonde hair and blue eyes. I was always attracted to blondes, but I never was with one. Well, those big tits weren’t a turn-off.

We were online for hours that night, and although it wasn’t a chat as I had in the past online, I found myself enjoying her company. The next night I received another private message from her. We talked more about our intimate details, and she told me her real name was Donna. That night our conversation did turn a little more sexual as she told me some things she had never tried but would like to. She confessed that she would love to feel a man’s dick between her tits and have him fuck her until he cums all over her tits. She went on to say how she would also love to try anal. I assured her fantasies would come true with me, and we laughed. She also told me how she loves to give blow jobs. That instantly piqued my interest since I do love oral. She further confessed that she has never been able to orgasm from being fucked. She has no problem cumming from masturbation or oral but never from being fucked.

In our following conversation, we became even more personal when she started discussing her marriage. As I said before, I can’t complain about my wife as a homemaker or mother. I guess it was just more selfish reasons since I was not getting fucked often enough. Her story was that she was married to a total asshole. She never came out and told me directly, but I suspected he had hit her. I would always encourage her and tell her more than once that I would assist her if she ever needed me. I think that gave her a lifeline. She seemed to grow more attached, and we regularly scheduled time to chat.

We chatted for a month or so when during one chat, she said it would be nice to hear my voice. I have heard others would call on the phone, but I never thought about it. It did interest me once she brought it up. We decided that the next day we would meet for our regular morning chat, and she would give me her phone number, and I would call her and chat in person then.

The following day we both signed in, and she sent me her number. The advantage of being a teacher is that I have summers off and am home alone. So, I picked up the phone and dialed the number she gave me. She picked up the phone to say hello, and my body shuddered. She had a soft, soothing, yet sexy voice. We talked for what turned out to be two hours. The time flew by, but before we said our goodbyes, we engaged in our first phone sex.

I talked her through how I would pull her into my arms and passionately kiss her while my hands found their way to her big tits. First, I would massage and caress them. Then, as her body responds to my touch, I slowly undress her. Once her top was removed, I would kiss my way down her neck to reach those magnificent tits. My tongue would flicker over her hardening nipples before I sucked them into my mouth. All the time I did this, I would undo her skirt and lower it over her hips until it fell to the floor around her ankles.

The phone call was getting both of us worked up. It was so hot hearing Donna work her vibrator as I explained what I would do to her. It didn’t go just one way; Donna was quite well-versed in using her words to get someone off during phone sex.

It was evident that, at this point, we were both quite comfortable with each other and felt we could talk as dirty as we wanted. By the end of that phone call, we both had earth-shattering orgasms.

Our phone calls and phone sex went on for about ten months. We talked on the phone when we had alone time and would bring each other off at the end of our conversations. The other times we would still meet in the chatrooms and chat there.

However, the more we grew on each other, the more we wanted. Donna would always mention how great it would be to have time together to touch and feel each other. I have to agree that I had the same thoughts. Then I had a brainstorm. I received a notice of a conference after school was out for the summer. There was no chance my school would send me to it, but my wife wouldn’t know that. So, I talked to Donna to see if she could spend time with me if I could arrange to come to Oklahoma. She told me she wouldn’t be able to spend nights with me but would be able to spend days with me. She was excited to hear my plan, so I put it into motion.

I approached my wife and showed her the pamphlet about the conference. When I told her how the school would like me to attend this, she was not against it. I then added to my plan, which would give me longer to be there. I told my wife that if I were going, I would like to make it a trip where I could ride out on my motorcycle to see that part of the country. I meant this when I said my wife is a good wife. She didn’t bitch about it, nor did she object. On the contrary, she told me it would be a fun trip and that I should do it.

The guilt set in on me because she accommodated my plans. I felt selfish that I was lying to her because I wanted to get wild with another woman. But, later that night, the guilt fled once I talked to Donna about it and she told me what she couldn’t wait to do to me when I arrived.

The weeks went by as I prepared for my trip. Finally, two days after school was out for the summer, I packed up my bike and headed to Oklahoma. I was making it a three-day trip, so I didn’t have to ride long hours on the bike. I planned it so I would arrive Sunday night. I planned it that way because I figured Donna would be unable to get away on the weekends. After all, she would have family obligations then.

I kept in touch with Donna during my trip so she knew where I would be daily. Sunday evening, I checked into my hotel. I went to the extra expense and booked a suite. I thought I would be there for eight days, and I would like to have some room to move around, but if I was honest, it was more because it had a hot tub. I was settling in when my phone rang. It was Donna. She was so excited that she couldn’t wait until tomorrow to talk with me. She wanted to hear my voice and to make plans for tomorrow. She told me she could leave the house early, so we met for breakfast in the restaurant across the street from the hotel.

I got to the restaurant first, got a booth for both of us, and waited for Donna to show up. I felt my nerves getting more intense. Those nerves went away once I looked up and saw Donna walking toward me. She wore a short denim skirt with a low-cut white shirt, her blonde hair flowing from under her cowboy hat, and her cowboy boots clicking on the tile floor as she approached. My heart was pounding. I felt like a teenage boy on his first date.  

I stood and watched her approach, her tits bouncing as she walked. Her shirt was so low that she was showing a great deal of cleavage. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. As she reached me, I told her how beautiful she was and kissed her softly. She sat next to me in the booth. We gleamed with excitement as we had our breakfast and made small talk. When Donna asked me what I was thinking, I leaned over, put my hand on her leg, and whispered, “I’m thinking how I want you in my bed right now to do naughty things together.”

She smiled, telling me, “How great minds think alike. So why are we still here?”

I quickly paid the bill. Then, I took Donna’s hand as we walked hand in hand like two young lovers across the street to the hotel. As we walked to the room, I was thinking about the past year or more of our chats and what we said, and what we wanted to do to each other. I couldn’t get to the room fast enough. Once finally there, I opened the door. I immediately grabbed Donna, taking her in my arms as we embraced in a hot, passionate kiss.

As we continued to kiss, we undressed each other. Finally, we stood naked in front of each other. I stepped back and took in Donna’s beauty. My gaze was interrupted when Donna stepped toward me as she told me that she thought long and hard about what she wanted our first sexual encounter to be. I smiled at her and asked what she decided it should be.

She smiled and pushed me back into the chair. She knelt between my legs and took hold of my already hardening cock. As Donna leaned into me and licked slowly up my shaft, I let out a soft moan. I looked down into her eyes. Her beautiful vibrant blue eyes were intoxicating as she looked up at me. We talked about this scenario in our chats many times, but it didn’t even come close to the real-life experience I was experiencing.

Donna wrapped her lips around my cock and slowly took me to the base, holding me there for what seemed forever before she started moving her mouth up and down on me. Donna always told me she loved sucking a man’s cock, and she was right. You could tell she was enjoying it as much as I was. I moaned as my dick disappeared into her mouth. I loved how she would take her mouth off my cock every so often, telling me how she loved it in her mouth, licking my balls, and telling me she couldn’t wait to taste me. It was by far the best blow job I have ever had, and she wasn’t even done yet.

At one point, as she removed her mouth and licked my balls before she returned to take me in her mouth, I stopped her. I asked her to wrap her tits around it (knowing she always wanted that).

She squeezed her tits around my throbbing cock. Those soft big tits felt amazing around it. She started wiggling them up and down on my cock and would lean down and lick my head. It was so hot that I was in heaven. Donna suddenly stopped, telling me she didn’t want me to cum like that. Instead, she told me she wanted to taste me. My cock left its warm, soft spot between Donna’s tits to be taken into her warm wet mouth.

Donna’s mouth bobbed up and down feverishly on my cock. She looked so sexy, with my cock sliding between her lips. I felt my juices boiling from deep within me. My moans became louder, and my breathing heavier. Donna sensed I was about to cum, and she sucked faster. I groaned as my body tensed. Finally, I yelled out that I was going to cum. Donna didn’t miss a beat. She kept bobbing her head up and down, and my cock spasmed as I exploded in Donna’s mouth. Donna’s lips tightened around my shaft as she sucked every last drop out of me. She swallowed it all once she made sure she got every last drop. I couldn’t believe how amazing that was. I felt like all the fluids drained from my body as I sat there, breathing heavily and shaking.

ZoeSmither
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeSmither

I sat there, unable to move, as Donna moved up and sat on my lap, kissing my neck and whispering in my ear as she asked me how that was. Finally, when I gathered up enough strength, I could praise her enough for how amazing it all was. If this was our first sexual experience, I couldn’t wait to see what else was in store.

With Donna sitting on my lap, my hand moved to her big tits as I caressed them and pulled her nipples before lowering my mouth to them and flickering my tongue over her nipple. As my tongue darted over her hardened nipples, my hand moved to her inner thigh. I slowly caressed my hand up and down her thigh. Donna spread her legs open, giving me access to her wet pussy. My fingers worked up her slit as I sucked on her right nipple. Pulling back her hood, exposing her clit, my finger rubbed it as Donna’s moans filled the room.

Donna softly moaned and squirmed on my lap as my fingers massaged Donna’s clit. I removed my mouth from her nipples and kissed her passionately. As our mouths explored each other’s mouths, I slid two fingers into her hot wet pussy. With our kiss continuing, Donna moaned into my mouth. She squirmed in my lap as my fingers worked in and out of her. The hotter our kiss got, the harder I drove my fingers into her cunt. She squirmed more and moaned louder. Her hips rose to meet the thrust of my fingers. Her breathing was heavy and shallow. Then her body tensed. She groaned and gasped as her body shook. Finally, her arms tightened around my neck as she screamed that she was coming.

I held Donna tight as she rode wave after wave of her orgasm. Then, finally, I removed my fingers from her wet pussy, moved them to my mouth, and sucked on the index finger, licking Donna’s cum. I then moved my hand to Donna’s mouth and watched as she sucked her cum off my middle finger.

Once we licked my fingers clean, I stood up and pulled Donna into my arms. I carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. I hovered over her kissing her lips, still tasting her cum on her lips. I continued to kiss down her body and settled in between her legs. Leaning into her, my tongue licked slowly up her slit. Then, spreading her open, my tongue flickered over her clit. Donna moaned loudly as my tongue danced over her clit.

My tongue wiggled into her slit as it darted in and out of her as I tongue fucked her. My hands reached up as I took hold of her big tits, caressing and massaging them as I licked that soaking wet pussy. Donna’s hips started thrashing up into me as she squirmed and begged for me not to stop. As I licked faster and deeper, I pinched and pulled her hard nipples. Donna’s loud moans filled the room as her squirming increased. I knew she was close, and I wanted her to cum. I wanted her to remember our first day together. Faster and deeper, I licked her. Then her hips thrust upward. She screamed as her body tensed. Finally, she screamed out, telling me she was cumming.

I continued to lick Donna through her orgasm until she collapsed on the bed gasping for air. I looked up from between her legs, watching her tits heave with every heavy breath she took. Once regaining control of herself, she looked down at me, smiling. I moved up her body and kissed her.

I felt her hand move between us as she took hold of my rock-hard cock. Then, breaking our kiss, she whispered in my ear. “I want you in me. I want you to fuck me. I want it; I need it, fuck me, baby.”

I smiled as I lifted off her body and told her to “Put it in.”

Donna guided my cock to her opening. She was so wet it slid in deep so easily. She gasped as she felt it in her. All the talk we had over the past year plus excited our fucking. Because as I went deep into Donna, I had that same incredible feeling as if it was the first time I slid my dick in a cunt. It was amazing.

I loved how worked up Donna was, and I thought back to our conversations online, where she told me she had never orgasmed by getting fucked. Well, I guess my ego kicked in because I wanted to give that to her. So, I worked my ass off, trying to make it happen. She was moaning and begging for it, but in the end, I couldn’t hold off anymore and exploded in her as her arms held me tightly to her body. My cock throbbed deep in her as I filled her pussy with my seed before I moved off her and lay beside her on the bed. I felt dejected that I couldn’t make it happen for her, yet I felt so good because she was such a good fuck.

Donna leaned over, kissed me on the lips, and told me she hated going, but she would have to get home so no one questioned where she was. I told her I understood. I hated her going, but I wouldn’t want her to screw things up for the rest of our week together.

As Donna got dressed, I handed her a room key and asked her if she wanted my spare key so she could come and go and have the key to have access to all the hotel’s amenities. She was thrilled that I offered it, but I warned her to put it somewhere where no one would see it and question why she had it. She assured me she would be careful. I kissed Donna as she left and, to be honest, felt empty. I did not want her to go. Our day together was so fantastic that I didn’t want it to end.

Once Donna left, I took a shower and relaxed before I ventured out to get dinner and walk around the area to see what was around. I encountered an adult bookstore a few blocks from the hotel and went in. I knew Donna wanted to try anal, and I thought I could get some things to prepare her for that to make it a much more pleasant experience. So, I bought some lotions, KY, a butt plug, and a vibrator.

As I walked back to the hotel, Donna called me. She told me she couldn’t stop thinking about today’s incredible day. I told her I felt the same and couldn’t wait to be reunited. I jokingly told her I had some surprises for her. She tried to coax me into telling her, but I told her it would not be a surprise if I told her. We said our goodnights and told each other we couldn’t wait until tomorrow. Once I returned to my room, I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

The touch of a soft caress on my face woke me up the in the morning. I opened my eyes to see a vision of beauty. Donna was standing next to the bed naked, caressing my face. She smiled down at me as she said good morning and crawled into bed with me. I felt her hand slide under the covers as she stroked my cock.

As it grew in her hand, she smiled and kissed her way down my body and wrapped her lips around it, and engulfed it all. I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan. I thought to myself, what an excellent way to wake up. I watched Donna’s mouth slide up and down on my hard cock. The sight of my cock sliding in and out between her lips, coupled with her sexy blue eyes, was driving me wild. I didn’t want to cum just yet, so I pulled her up to me and kissed her, a hot passionate kiss.

She asked me what was wrong. I told her that although the sensation of her sucking my cock was fantastic, I didn’t want to cum just yet. Instead, I wanted to give her some pleasure and share her surprise. She smiled and perked up as she asked me what it was. I reached for a bag on the floor next to the bed.

I poured it all onto the bed. She looked at it and then looked up at me. I asked her if she trusted me. She told me she trusted me with all her heart. I explained that I knew she so wanted to try anal, and I wanted it to be a pleasant experience for her, and I thought we could ease into her taking me.

I opened the KY jelly and lubed up the butt plug. I laid Donna on the bed with her ass on the edge. My left hand caressed her breast as my right hand took some KY and rubbed it around and in her ass. She immediately reacted to my finger with loud moans. Once the plug and Donna’s ass were well-lubed, I knelt on the floor between her legs.

My tongue licked up her slit and flickered over her clit as I took the plug and slowly slipped it onto her virgin ass. Then, with Donna focusing on my tongue, I slowly inserted the plug deeper until it was all in her. With my tongue licking her wet pussy and my hand working the plug in and out of her ass slowly and gently, Donna’s breathing became heavier, and she squirmed all over the bed.

Donna’s hips gyrated up into my face as she screamed in ecstasy. Her breathing was heavy, her tits heaving as she gasped for air. My tongue buried deep in her pussy when she hiked up into me. Her hand was on my head as she pushed my mouth into her pussy. Her body tensed as she screamed out that she was cumming. I licked and lapped up her juices as she rode the waves of her orgasm.

When Donna’s body went limp, I crawled up on top of her, kissing her. My mouth and tongue were covered with her cum as we kissed hotly and passionately. Then, with her breathing heavily, I held her in my arms.

After a few minutes of lying there motionless, Donna started to stir. Once she did, she could feel my rock-hard cock against her naked body. She kissed me softly on the forehead and told me how she wanted me to fuck her. I was so hard I was aching and wanted to fuck her so bad, but I felt terrible because of how she didn’t cum from being fucked. Finally, she told me she wanted me to fuck her and fill her with my thick creamy seed.

I moved off Donna and raised her legs over her head. When I looked down and saw the butt plug still in there, I removed it. I grabbed the vibe, lubed it up, and inserted that into her. Donna didn’t protest, nor did she question. She just looked up at me. I positioned myself between her legs and guided my cock against her wet pussy. She was so wet that I was buried deep in her with one thrust.

I was so horny that I pumped hard and deep into her. As I rammed into her, I would push the vibe deeper, and as I pulled out, it would ease up. It was as if I was ramming it in and out of her in both holes. As I fucked her, I looked down into her eyes. I could see she loved it. Harder and faster, in and out my dick thrust. Donna was moaning louder and squirming under me. Her tits were bouncing all around as I rammed harder. Her moans turned more to screams, not at all like the last time we fucked. At this point, I was so hard I didn’t want to analyze anything; I just wanted to cum.

I continued to fuck her. She was breathing heavily. She raised her hips to meet my cock as I pounded into her. She screamed, and if I didn’t know any better, I would have thought she just came, but I knew her history. I didn’t cum yet, and I needed to. So, I pounded faster in and out of her. I was getting close. My balls ached because I needed to cum so badly. Harder and faster. Then with one last hard thrust, I rammed deep, leaving my cock buried in her as I exploded, dumping my hot thick massive load into her. As I continued to ram her again, she tensed up and screamed.

I collapsed onto Donna, gasping for air as I was drained. We held each other in our arms and didn’t move for what seemed forever. Then I heard Donna whimpering. I pulled myself off her and saw tears running down her eyes. I thought to myself, Oh my god, what did I do? Did I hurt her?

Lifting my torso off her, I looked down and asked her what was wrong. She told me nothing through tears, but I kept asking as I consoled her. She finally opened up and told me they were tears of happiness. She once again told me she had never had an orgasm from being fucked, until now, and she had never had multiple orgasms until now.

"I always thought something was wrong with me that I couldn’t orgasm. I am so happy to see that I am normal." She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me onto her, and held me tight.

That was not the only first for Donna that week. Not only did her ass get a good workout with the toys I bought, but she did get her wish to experience anal for the first time. She enjoyed her other wants as well as I fucked her tits and dumped my load on her tits and face making another wish come true.

That was a fantastic week with Donna. Neither of us would forget it, and it made us want more. Since that week, we have gotten together a few more times, and the sex gets better every time we get together. Donna is a highly sexual human who has shown me the joys of having a beautiful, sexy, willing partner to love.

Published 
Written by ezzguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments