Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cara Helps Her Friend, Amy

"Cara's friend asks her for help regarding her boyfriend whom she thinks is cheating"

14
5 Comments 5
19.9k Views 19.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words


Over the past few months, Cara had not seen her twin sister, Tara since their twentieth birthday party. Tara had transferred to a larger library on the other side of town, but Cara was still working at the shoe store. She had made several new friends who also worked at the mall, and her best friend, other than her sister, was Amy.

Amy worked at the jewelry store and she and Cara had lunch often. One day, Cara was in the break room when she got a call on her cell phone from Amy.

“Hey, Amy! What’s up? Do you want to get lunch today?” Cara asked.

“Not today. I brought a sandwich, but I need to ask you for a really big favor.”

“Sure. How can I help?” asked Cara.

“It’s my boyfriend, Cara. I think he’s been cheating on me lately.”

“Uh-oh, that’s not good. What makes you think he’s cheating?” She inquired.

“Lately he’s been so focused on fucking my ass that he’s become mad at me for not letting him do it. I try to give him all the sex he needs but his cock is so big that I know it would hurt if we had anal sex.”

“What do you want me to do?” Cara asked, although her mind had already registered “big cock.”

“I’m going to tell him that there are some boots in your store than I want for my birthday; you know, the tall black ones?”

“Yeah, they’re not on display, but they’re still in stock,” Cara answered.

“Great! He may not actually buy them, but when he comes in, I’d like you to flirt with him, show him some tits or leg and see if he makes a pass at you. Would you do that and then call me?” asked Amy.

“Sure, Amy, no problem,” Cara answered, thinking, “Hmmm…. BIG cock…..”

That afternoon a short, chunky guy came in and approached Cara. “Hi, I’m Amy’s friend, Roger. She told me to see you about some boots she wants for her birthday.”

“Hi, Roger! Just have a seat and I’ll bring them out,” said Cara.

She picked up one of the black boots from the display shelf and took it over to Roger. She hiked her skirt up to the edge of her knees as she squatted down in front of him. She knew he would have a perfect view of the crotch of her panties. His eyes went right where she knew they would and he stared much longer than she thought he would or should.

“Ahem…” she said, “the boot is up here,” she said with a smile as she handed it to him.

He swallowed nervously and looked at the boot. “They’re nice, but how much are they?” he asked.

“$450, but I think we have another style in the back that are only $149 that I’m sure she will like just as much,” Cara offered.

Cara slipped into the stock room and found the less expensive boots, which happened to be the ones that Amy wanted. She reached under her skirt, slid her panties off and stuffed them just inside the top of one of the boots. When she took it back to Roger, she hiked her skirt up again so he would look under it.

She held the boot in her hands resting on the tops of her knees and told him about the qualities of the leather, etc. His ears were closed because his eyes were glued to her bald pussy. When he finally looked into her eyes she ran her hand over the leather on the boot and asked, “See how smooth and soft it is?”

When he took the boot from her hands she glanced at the crotch of his pants. His erection was so big it looked like he had grown an extra leg in his crotch.

Roger glanced into the boot and saw the panties. When his eyes met Cara’s she smiled and winked at him. “If you want to come into the stock room I can open the box and let you feel how soft the leather really is?”

“Um…yeah, okay, that’s fine,” he said.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett



Cara took the boot and led him to the stockroom and told the other clerk that she was going to show Roger a few other styles not on display. As soon as they were behind the shelves in an aisle, Cara turned to Roger and said, “Okay, let me see it.”

“What?” Roger asked, dumbfounded. “See what?”

“Your cock, you idiot. Do you think I showed you my pussy just to watch you walk out of here with a hard on? Whip it out!”

Looking back over his shoulder, Roger unzipped his pants and with great effort managed to free his swollen cock. Cara looked down at it with awe. It was short, about six inches long, but it was as thick as her forearm. Immediately she understood why her friend Amy didn’t want that monster ramming her in the ass.

Cara got wet just looking at Roger’s cock and she wrapped one hand around it as best she could and led him into the Manager’s office. Roger looked like a little boy, shuffling along with his pants drooping as Cara tugged on his erection. After she shut the door in the Manager’s office, Cara leaned over the desk and flipped her skirt up onto her back.

“Give it to me, but nice and slow,” she said with some authority.

Roger seemed more intimidated than seduced but he complied. With his pants around his knees, he pushed the head of his cock between her bald folds. Cara was wet and ready and she pushed back at him, amazed at how that thing filled her up, even stretched her as she tried to take it all in.

As soon as his balls brushed against her, Cara moaned, “Damn; that’s so fucking HUGE!”

Roger grabbed her hips and began a steady rhythm, fucking her slowly, almost carefully. Cara felt her flesh being pushed and pulled like never before. It was like a locomotive, fucking and stretching her pussy. She reached down with one hand and rubbed her clit until she came, but Roger never even realized it.

He was surprised when she reached back to push him away. She dropped to her knees and wrapped both hands around his thick cock. She could barely fit more than the tip of it inside her mouth but she tried to stuff her mouth with his cock.

Roger grunted and Cara felt the surge of his seed fill her mouth cavity. She gulped but nearly choked. Her hands twisted around his cock and pumped it until the flow finally ceased. When she had milked him, she stood and smiled at him.

“That was fucking amazing,” she said. “But now I understand why Amy is afraid to take you in her ass.”

Roger gasped as he pulled up his pants. “Oh my god! You KNOW Amy?” he choked.

“Yeah, but I think we should keep this little episode just between us, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yeah, oh yeah; don’t tell her. She’s already mad at me; that’s why I want to buy the boots for her birthday,” he said. “I’m afraid she thinks I’m cheating on her, but I’m not; I just jerk off to porn too much,” he admitted sheepishly.

“Well, don’t worry, I won’t tell her about what we did today. But for your own good, you better buy the expensive boots,” she advised.

Roger picked up the boot they had brought with them from the show room. He pulled out the panties and handed them to Cara.

“I guess you should take these back,” he said with a smile.

Cara stepped into the panties and pulled them up. “If I wasn’t Amy’s friend, I’d let you keep them,” she said, winking at him.

After Roger had purchased the boots and left the shoe store, Cara called Amy.

“Amy, Roger looked at our boots and told me that he knew you were mad at him, and he wants to make it up to you. He admitted he’s been watching too much porn and not spending enough time with you. He didn’t buy the cheap boots you wanted; he bought the $450 boots.”

“Oh my God,” exclaimed Amy. “That’s awesome; thanks so much for your help, Cara.”

“No need to thank me, Amy, that’s what friends are for.”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments