Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating Conundrum Part 1

"I see more on my security cameras than I want to but I can't stop watching."

36
12 Comments 12
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Kathy and I are having problems in our marriage. I had been dismissing the tension and the lack of sex for a while when I accepted a contract that would take me out of town with only weekends home.

For a few weeks, I thought the time apart was doing our relationship good. Kathy was pleasant and we were spending time together on the weekends when I was back home. Everything was going well until I found the boxer shorts in my laundry. I do my laundry and the shorts worried me because they weren't mine. Maybe I should have just asked her then and there. Maybe I should have been a little more mature but I wasn't. I am in IT and I immediately came up with a tech solution. I ordered some covert cameras and set them up.

After the first week away with the cameras running, I returned on Saturday early in the morning and everything seemed normal. Kathy was awake when I got home and gladly accepted the coffee I had picked up. I put down my bag and we chatted. After a short time, she gave me a kiss and left for a run. I knew that she would be gone for at least an hour so I went to check the recording.

I brought up the recorder on my office PC and started to review the video. After about fifteen minutes, I had jumped through to Friday without seeing anything unusual. I was starting to doubt my suspicions when a strange car appeared in the driveway cam. I slowed down and checked the other cameras. In addition to the driveway, I had one viewing the kitchen, living room, and bedroom.

At first, I didn't see anything other than the car. That was until my wife and Pete walked into the kitchen. They must have been in the garden. When I saw it was Pete, I felt a little sheepish. Pete and Kathy have been friends for years. Kathy spends plenty of time with him and I don't think twice about it because Pete is gay.

They poured a couple of glasses of wine and were talking in the kitchen. Figuring I was just being jealous, I started to jump forward ten minutes at a time. All was normal until the two of them appeared in the bedroom. Somehow in a ten-minute jump, they had gone from wine in the living room to sitting on the bed and Kathy was nude from the waist up. She was sitting, breasts bare on the bed. I thought okay maybe she is trying on clothes for her gay friend who is just a friend. I guess that is normal, right? Just her gay friend staring at her. Just her gay friend moving closer.

Pete leaned close and kissed her. He kissed her and caressed her left breast. He would gently caress and then circle in to pinch her nipple. I could see that her nipple was very erect and pink. These 5-megapixel cameras really showed a lot of detail. I let the video play at normal speed and watched. The kissing continued for a bit until Kathy broke loose and stood. She peeled off her jeans, bringing her panties down with them. I couldn't believe this. She was standing nude in front of him her petite 5'3" frame, small breasts and curving hips reminding me how hot I still think she is.

Pete was thinking pretty much the same thing. He stood and began to unbutton his shirt. Kathy helped him and then started to remove his pants. As she pulled down his pants I felt my stomach drop. His cock was already pretty hard and it was big. Very big. Not overly long but it was as thick as a beer can. I couldn't believe it. Seeing that, I was taken aback. I think I have a pretty average dick. Nothing to brag about but enough to get the job done. I'm a good six inches, but I don't have trouble touching my thumb to index when I'm stroking it. Based on her hand that was now gently grasping him, his cock was probably between seven and eight inches long but soo thick.

Kathy knelt and started to lick the head of it. She moved her mouth around it, circling and wetting it with her lips. She also started to stroke him before taking the tip into her mouth. It looked like that was all she could get in. Her mouth was stretched wide and the ridge of his glans was barely going in as she sucked on him. Apparently, this was enough though as he was now very hard and visibly enjoying the action.

He moved her off of him and motioned her to the bed. She knelt on the edge of the bed with her feet hanging off. I noticed she was still wearing socks. The scene that was unfolding in front of me was stirring so many conflicting emotions. I was gutted, embarrassed, literally made to feel small, but I can't deny I was also incredibly turned on. While I was watching, I pulled my dick out and started to stroke. I couldn't help it; Kathy was so sexy, and seeing another man taking her made her even sexier.

Pete positioned her body, pushing down her back, forcing her ass up and her legs to spread. As he did this, he knelt and started kissing her. First, on her thighs and the curve of her ass. Then he moved to her clit and lips. I could see that she was wet before he had even touched her. He spent only a short time using his mouth on her before standing and positioning himself. As he did this, Kathy had reached over to her nightstand and came back with the small vibrator she used to masturbate. All the years I had known her, she had only used this type of little clit vibrator. She had told me that penetration wasn't that important for her.

She fumbled for a moment turning on the vibrator and pressed it against her clit as Pete started to move the head of his giant member up and down her lips. He was using her to get as wet as possible; he even used his hand to spread her moisture down the shaft. When he apparently decided that enough lubrication had been applied, he changed his position slightly and pressed his cock against her labia. I could see her freeze for a moment before beginning to roll her hips around, easing him into her. She even reached back with her free hand and grasped her inner thigh, spreading herself as wide as possible. This left her supporting herself on just her cheek and chest. I started to stroke myself faster.

More quickly than I thought possible, he had worked his way in he began to thrust in and out. I thought surely she would push away at this, but on the contrary, she was bearing down on him. She seemed to be encouraging him to move faster. He obliged, pumping his massive dick in and out of my wife, fucking her in a more animalistic way than I ever had.

Soon his vigor pushed her so hard she slid forward, taking him with her. He continued to thrust, lying on her, his large strong body dwarfing her tiny one.

She apparently had a different idea though, as she said something to him and he slowed, pulling out. As he did, I saw her pussy. He had been so large in her that for an instant before she moved, I could see how much he had spread her and stretched her out. She was very pink and completely wet.

Kathy moved him to his back and straddled him. As she carefully lowered herself onto him, she leaned forward. In the HD video, I could see in exquisite detail how her lips spread and stretched to accommodate him. She began to ride up and down his cock keeping her head down. She was either kissing him or squeezing her face into his chest. I know she likes to be on top, and after only a couple of seconds, I could see she was starting to come. Her feet were curling and her thrusts changed. I guess the extra contractions were too much for him because he started to pump his hips up into her as she was cumming. Soon they both slowed; he was now gently and deeply pushing into her, and she was lying almost still on top of him. I could see the base of his cock pulsate as he came deep in her.

They lay like this for what seemed like minutes before she slowly pulled off him. As she did, I could see his cum trickling down her leg. He had fucked her so thoroughly that if I had been there for seconds, I don't think she would have even felt me.

In the video, Kathy reached for a towel that I only now realized she must have positioned by the bed. This revealed a level of planning that had gone into this tryst. I let the video play as I too looked for a towel or some tissue. I had cum minutes before as soon as she lowered herself onto him.

I really didn't know what to do. When she got back, should I confront her? Or maybe I should order a couple more cameras for next week.

LizaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizaMartinelli



To be continued...
 

 

Published 
Written by bobbouy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments