Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deborah Is Tempted Again

"Twice really isn't worse than once, is it?"

43
12 Comments 12
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was in bed, lying next to Hector, thinking, It’s been a year since St. Croix. The vacation where I’d cheated on Hector. Just the memory of what Spencer and I’d done still reverberates in my mind. I’m turned on when I remember it. Like now. My hands were on my breasts, trying to emulate what Spencer had done, unsuccessfully. I moved my right hand down to my clit touching it softly. Round and round, just occasionally doing it harder.

I was getting closer and closer until I twisted my nipple just right. I was trying to control myself. I let out a soft noise as my climax hit. I tensed and twitched as it rolled over me. I’d allowed myself to be seduced because I wanted to finally have some bad girl memories. I didn’t want to grow old with nothing to remember that would keep me warm. 

Memories of Spencer were going to be my bad girl memories. I’d been a good girl all through high school and college, even while Hector and I were dating. One set of bad girl memories would last me a lifetime.

Hector stirred, mumbled something, and went back to sleep. I slowly moved my hands back to my breasts, enjoying myself, and I cuddled up to Hector and slowly went to sleep.

************

Ever since I’d gotten back from the vacation, I’d started wearing different clothes, responding to flirting, and even walking more confidently. It wasn’t long before the guys at work started responding differently.

At home, I was a bit more assertive with Hector, and he was responding too. We had more sex, and occasionally it changed to more fucking than lovemaking.

My relationships with the men at work were gradually changing as they became more accustomed to the new me. We were more friendly, and I’d go to lunch with a few occasionally, always in groups.

One of the salesmen seemed more attentive, but it took a while before it became apparent to me. Gil was a salesman and only in the office part-time, so it took longer for him to change, but he eventually became the most assertive and aggressive one. It started when everyone went out for a drink at the bar. I was coming back from the ladies' room when Gill stopped me saying, "You look especially pretty today; your dress looks great. I’ve been noticing you change your look, your clothes, your hair." He stepped closer and gave me a kiss. It started almost chastely but continued into something very different. It stunned me, and I didn’t protest; I let it happen.

He didn’t repeat it often, but eventually, I decided to stop it. I didn’t want to have the conversation at work or in a restaurant; I decided to meet him at a nearby park for coffee. I got there with our coffee and found a table to sit at. When Gill arrived, he sat next to me instead of across from me.

The first thing he did was give me a kiss, a passionate kiss. This was exactly why I wanted to talk to him. I started to say, "Gil, this is why ... "

Gil interrupted me, saying, "Deborah, I'm glad we're meeting away from the office." He kissed me again, stronger this time. His hand moved to my breasts, just touching them, finishing with a pinch to my nipples. I couldn't speak as he quickly became more aggressive. He started caressing my breasts with more intense stimulation of my nipples. I was feeling it all the way to my toes.

I hurriedly pulled his hands away from my breasts and stopped responding to his kisses. I was finally able to say, "Gil, stop that. That's not why I wanted to meet you here. Look here; I'm married, and you need to stop. You're embarrassing me at work, so stop. Just stop."

He pulled back and quit, then said, "I'm sorry, Deb; I didn't intend to embarrass you."

I handed him his coffee, and we changed the subject to the latest gossip about Joyce.

It stayed like that for a month until Gil invited me to lunch at Marie's Cafe. Since he'd been good since our talk, I accepted. We met for lunch occasionally, and when Gil heard me say that Hector was out of town at a meeting, he invited me to dinner.

FuturaSwitch12
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FuturaSwitch12

One dinner became three, and we were becoming friends. Finally, one weekend when Hector was at a weekend conference, he invited me to go look at a spectacular wildflower spot along the river.

I was remembering the tingle I'd felt when Gil had last kissed me and caressed my breasts, when I found myself kissing Gil. He was quick to respond by kissing me back. We were alone, and Gill soon had his hands unbuttoning my shirt, exposing my bra. As I felt him unfasten my bra, he said, "I want to kiss your, um, your tits. Please, Deb, let me kiss them."

I was transported to St. Croix Island, remembering Spencer as he undressed me. I wanted to feel it again. I needed to feel it again. Another man undressing me, another man kissing me, another man touching me—I needed it again.

Suddenly, a couple came up the river, interrupting us. I refastened my bra and buttoned my shirt, trembling as I did it. We'd brought a snack, and we got it out, sitting on the ground. As we sat there, I gradually found my mind.

When we finished, we went back to the car and had an early dinner. When Gil dropped me off at home, he only made a tentative attempt to be invited inside. I took a shower and lay on my bed, masturbating and remembering Spencer.

Gil and I ignored what'd almost happened by the river, and things returned to normal between us. It was several weeks later that Hector was out of town visiting an old friend that I didn't like. Gil had heard I was going to be alone this weekend and invited me to go on a walk along the creek. It was not very developed, with mostly a DG path through it. I refused to think about our wildflower walk.

We were almost to the end when he turned to me and kissed me. It was more intense than any we'd ever shared, and I reacted. I closed my eyes, enjoying it, when I felt him unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't resist, even when he unfastened my bra. When he cupped my tits in his hands, I was pushing my tits forward so he could have better access. It was the wild flower hike again, and I knew I'd submit to him. I wanted him to undress me. I wanted anything he wanted. I dropped my shirt and my bra on the trail. When I pulled his tee shirt off, he was fumbling with my pants.

"Deb, I've wanted you for months."

I interrupted, saying, "Call me Rah. My lovers call me Rah. Please. I want you to fuck me. I want you to be my lover, fucking, screwing me, your cock fucking me. Please."

He was undoing my skirt as he said, "Um, Rah? Rah, yes Rah." He sucked my tits, and he dropped my skirt to the ground. He laid me on the ground and then pulled my underwear off. He stood there and then said, "God, just the way I've pictured you naked. He finished undressing himself and continued saying, "I'm going to lick you; eat you first. Then I'm going to fuck you. Rah, I'm your lover now."

He finished undressing, letting me see his cock before fucking me. He kneeled between my legs and started licking at the top of my pussy before slowly moving down to my clitoris. I was entranced by the sensations, savoring them until he twisted my nipples just right. I suddenly tensed and felt my climax start. All I could say was, "Yes, I'm coming. GIL YES, FUCK ME NOW."

I felt Gil's cock slowly enter my pussy. It felt wonderful. I grasped his head and kissed him again and again, harder and harder.

I was doing it again, cheating on Hector, but with no regret. I loved it, and he wouldn't ever know, so it wouldn't hurt Hector.

He started moving faster and faster when he gave a deep thrust, and I felt him cum in me. All I could think was, when can we do it again?

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments