Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deborah Quits Cheating

"Deborah quits cheating, but not the way she expects"

44
10 Comments 10
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I was on my way home after a wonderful time with Gil, and I was thinking. That was nice—wonderful even—but it’s losing something. The first time I’d submitted to Spence on St. Croix Island, making the decision had been hard, but the results were magnificent. God, just the memory of the first time on the private beach, seeing him looming over me, wanting me, still makes me wet. 

I pulled over at a park; my reminiscing was making me a dangerous driver. My hands were moving of their own volition to my breasts and clitoris, and I continued thinking.

It was going to be a one-time thing—a chance to let my bad girl out to play. It was to be a memory to hold onto for the rest of my life. 

That idea lasted until Gil seduced me. It wasn’t very hard because I wanted the excitement again. Ha, once more, my ass. I need it again—the thrill of being fucked and screwed by someone new.

Can I continue to cheat on Hector? I don’t know, but the lure of a new cock seems almost irresistible. I love Hector, and I don’t want to risk losing him. But. But. Hell.

I got home before Hector and had time to take a shower. When he got home, we went out to eat. Afterward, I attacked him. He was so tired that I ended up letting him cum in my mouth. We went to sleep cuddling, with him holding my breasts.

Over the next few weeks, I realized I was searching for replacements for Gil, or maybe a supplement. 

Hmm, two lovers? That would be fun.

I sat there, picturing it. 

Maybe I could get them together and have them both fuck me. Gil deposits his cum in my mouth, and New Guy fucks my pussy.  I’m lying there with Gil’s cock in my mouth while he’s handling my tits. New Guy is poised to put his cock in my pussy.

My nipples were hard, and I felt the moisture leaking from my pussy. I closed my eyes, savoring the imagined sensations. I felt my fingers in my pussy, touching my clitoris, turning the imagined sensations into real ones. When I reached for my nipples and twisted them, my orgasm suddenly overcame me. It was minutes before I recovered.

Mike, I’d met at my walking group. Terry, whom I’d been meeting at some of the art openings I attended, and Randy, whom I got to know at the Sierra Community Center, were my potential additional lovers. 

I liked all of them, and we’d flirted with each other. Randy a bit more; he’d kissed me a few times. When we had lunch, he’d gone further. We met at a sandwich shop and went across the street to eat at Land Park. He’d sat next to me at the picnic table, and he hugged me, saying, “I love to eat outside, Leah. The breeze feels great.” His hand started caressing my shoulder, and he leaned over and kissed me there. When his kiss moved up to my cheek and then my mouth, I kind of melted against him.

My mind drifted, thinking, I really enjoy kissing him. Should I? Could I let him continue? Yes, no? I could feel my response starting to build. My nipples were hard, and my pussy was starting to tingle. 

I heard myself saying, “Randy, I’m married.”

His response was, “I know, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a kiss or two, does it?”

My, my, yes, it does. Though I have to admit, I’m enjoying a lot more than a few kisses from Gil. 

I answered him back, "Yes, it does; stop it. Behave, or we can’t be friends.” He backed off, and we finished our lunch—successfully. My tits calmed down with no more tingles.

Deb, just one lover at a time. Keep calm; don’t screw up my extracurricular activities with Gil!

When we finished, I sat in my car after he left, thinking. 

I need an hour with Gil, maybe two. I need his cock to finish calming down. Gil’s cock. It feels so satisfying when I’m about to receive it. 

Terry and Mike were mostly flirting. Well, except for the time Terry took me out the back of Arthouse Gallery because it was too crowded to get out the front. He only got a few kisses anyway.

I guess you could add the time Mike and I got separated from the rest of the walking club and he spent a little time on my tits. That doesn’t count either, because he never got my bra off.

It was May tenth that Gil finally told me that he was dating a woman he’d met and was interested in. He’d come to my house because Hector was out of town for a few days, and he sat me down to tell me. 

Okay, then. I could tell something was changing with Gil, so I wasn’t surprised. What’s next? Do I return to the good girl pre-Spencer? Do I find a replacement for Gil? Do I find multiple lovers to replace Gill? Or do I bring Hector in as my cuckold—my knowing cuckold?

That’s a huge risk for me. So no? Maybe?

I spent the next few weeks trying to decide. 

Within two weeks, I was getting desperate, and I decided I wanted all three of them. 

I set up lunch meetings with all three of them to find out if they were willing to share my free time. What I really wanted was for the three of them to take me at the same time.

Randy was first since he’d tried the hardest. We met at the restaurant, got a booth, and started with small talk. 

God, I can’t believe this, I thought. He’s the first lover I’ve chosen. Spencer and Gil seduced me and introduced me to the freedom I’ve got. I hope I can get Randy, Terry, and Mike to screw me together. 

"Randy, do you remember what I said when I told you I was married? I’m not as married as I implied. I’m actually looking for a lover—um, three lovers. If you’re interested, I want lovers who will not object to my other ones. 

“Ah, I want lovers that will screw me, at least sometimes, at the same time. I want to know what it’s like to be fucked in my mouth, pussy, and my ass at the same time.”

KrisLain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrisLain

I stopped talking and waited.

Randy sat there speechless for a minute before he was able to speak, “Deborah, you want me to be, um, one of your lovers, one of three? Does Hector know? Jesus, Deborah.”

“No, he doesn’t. Not yet, he doesn’t.” I felt myself make the decision while I was talking. “I’m going to show him by letting him watch me be fucked. What do they call it, the kids nowadays? Airtight? In the mouth, ass, and pussy? 

“I’m going to let him know by watching me be fucked airtight.“

God, that was what I wanted. I so wanted Hector to watch me get fucked. I wanted to stop cheating on him. Instead, I wanted to cuckold him. 

All the hidden tension leaked away with that decision. That was the last piece to make my life complete. 

“Randy, I’m going to make him know he’s my cuckold. I’m going to make him help me cuckold him. Do you want to be there when it happens?”

“God yes, Deborah. What do I need to do? My cock wants to get acquainted with your vagina. It really likes to go visiting and wants to visit with you.”

“Cute Randy. Cute. I don’t want cute, all I want is an answer. I’m looking for three lovers. At least once, I want to be fucked airtight, and I want Hector to watch occasionally. Are you in?”

That got an unequivocal answer: yes.

As I left, I gave him a kiss that promised more soon.

I can’t wait until I screw Randy. The anticipation of that special excitement as I’m cheating on Hector was building. Do I want to lose that by letting Hector know, or will it be even stronger? Can I risk it? 

That night, I woke up with Hector starting to make love to me. I started calling him Rick, and I said, “Rick, I want you to call me Rah. Stop calling me Debbie; only my husband calls me that when he’s fucking me. My lovers call me Rah.”

As soon as I said that, he changed. I was on top, riding him, and he started slapping my tits, biting my shoulder, and then rolling me so I was on the bottom. He bit my right tit hard, then moved to my left tit and gave me a huge hickey there. 

He pulled out and forced his cock in my mouth and said, “Shut up, slut. Just suck my cock, Rah.” I could feel him getting ready to come, and he pulled out of my mouth, and he came over my mouth and then my neck and my tits. 

I woke up, wishing my dream had been true. I could still taste his cum in my mouth. Intense emotions were roiling my mind. I almost woke Hector up to try to reproduce my dream.

I had lunch with Terry that afternoon. I started by telling him, “I’m looking for some men—lovers, actually—to fuck me.” Terry tried to interrupt me, but I talked right over him, saying, “No, don’t interrupt me. Terry. I’m looking for some men to fuck me at the same time. I’ve read about it, and I want to experience it: someone fucking my pussy, my ass, and another man taking my mouth. 

“I want them simultaneously. I’m going to want them in a lot of different ways because I love to screw, as I’ve discovered. "But now I want to be airtight; do you want to be one of my lovers?”

So, Terry made two. I just needed Mike to agree, and we could start.

After he left, I sat in the booth, just thinking. How long has it been since my first lover, Spence, seduced me? I’d come a long way since I’d submitted to Spence, just to have a bad girl memory. I'm arranging for a four-way fuck and contemplating letting Hector know that Jesus Christ, on a biscuit. 

I got up and went back to work. 

Two days later, I met with Mike after work to the same effect. Well, except that since we met at a park in a somewhat isolated area, he got to taste my tits. And I got a small taste—a very small taste—of Mike’s cock. 

I stayed at the park bench after letting Mike get a small preview of the delights to come, thinking. I've got my three lovers; now the hardest decision is what to do with Hector. I think if he knew when I’m fucking a lover, it’d add a fillip of enjoyment to what I already feel. It would also give me a tremendous amount of increased freedom.

It could also have a tremendous chance of crashing and burning, ending our marriage, or putting a stop to my lovers. 

That night, when Hector got home, I started undressing him as soon as he got in the door, trying to emulate my dream. I called him Mike and talked about my husband coming home in a couple of hours. We had to hurry.

I had him down to his underwear when he called me Rah. He had me down to my panties and bra and was unfastening my bra when it happened. It took a bit before I realized what he’d called me, and I tensed and tried to pull away. 

“Quit pulling away, Rah; you can’t change your mind now.” He was growling at me, “You’ll submit or I’ll just take you.” He pulled my bra off and then my panties, leaving me completely naked. I tried to cover myself when he pulled me onto the carpet. He stood over me, saying, “I’ve wanted to do this ever since you fucked Spencer on St. Croix Island. From now on, you’ll only fuck when I can see it, when I tell you to.”

“God, yes, Hector,” I gasped.

His voice got harder as he said, “Tor. You have a special name for your lovers to call you. My name is Tor when I’m your master. You’re my slut, and I want to watch you get fucked and debased.

“I‘ve been listening ever since Spencer took you to that beach. I’ve got video of you two on the beach.”

We didn’t reprise my dream; instead, it was the scene from Spencer's resort room. When he was finished, I had marks all over my body; they weren’t exactly the same, but almost. 

Luckily, I had the weekend to recover. 

I spent the rest of the weekend wondering where Tor had been hiding.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments