Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Talk About My Boyfriend

"A cheating girlfriend discovers a new kink and more"

253
31 Comments 31
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Cecelia had struggled getting used to her new life, not that she didn't like it, just that it was a jarring change for her. She had spent all her life in a small rural town and the urban lifestyle almost felt too fast-paced for her to keep up with. Putting her head down and focusing on work seemed to help, but only until her mind started wondering about the different opportunities she had as a new woman, far away from home.

Mainly, it was her unsatiable lust for her boss that kept circulating in her head, often leading to long masturbatory sessions. He was unlike anyone she had ever met, tall, charming, fit and a near replica of the handsome guys she admired from the few porn videos she had seen.

She had tried staying faithful, at least that's what she had told herself, but the allure of carnal desires overwhelmed her otherwise firm morals. Adding to it was the promise of getting ahead in the corporate world and establishing herself independently. After holding out as long as she could, becoming a personal slut for her boss, rather than just a secretary, had introduced her to the real world like people called it.

Expensive jewelry, outfits, lingerie, dinner, and luxurious hotels became the new norm for her. Far different from what she was accustomed to but in line with her daydreams. It was essentially a second life, one that directly conflicted with the one she had back in her hometown, complete with family, friends, and her beloved boyfriend.

On Fridays, she spent a lot of time on her knees, edging her boss with her mouth until he was done with work. Then he would take her to the hotel room she had booked herself. Cold champagne, trail of clothing on the floor, and her legs encased in the finest of stockings had become routinary. The sex always felt like it was her first time due to a combination of his sexual prowess and the thrill of cheating.

He fancied her bubble butt, that's what had caught his attention in the first place, and more than a boss, he felt like a king when he sat back on the couch and watched her work it up and down his length. The ripples when it crashed against his thighs, the delicate cushion that contrasted with his hardness. He was an attentive man, fit for a leader in the corporate world.

Once more she found herself in his grasp, held in place firmly, one hand on her abdomen and the other around her neck. "Out of all the little sluts I've had, you have the best ass," he complimented her, forcing a response from her pussy.

"Thank you, Sir," she said, filled with pride to be held with such desire by a man of opulence who seemingly had it all.

He tightened the grip around her neck, reddening her face, and asked, "Have you broken up with your boyfriend yet?"

"N-no...Sir," she responded, along with a couple of spams from her newly depraved pussy.

"Don't you love this?" he asked, pushing the limits of her body and morality.

"I do," she said, bouncing her prized asset vigorously on him. "I fucking love it."

"Then leave him," he said, finally relenting on her neck. "Be mine."

She dropped her weight on him and remained still for a moment, "Don't talk about my boyfriend," she said.

She pushed off her feet until only his tip was inside of her then crashed back down on him. She repeated that a few times, waiting for his response but all she could hear was the sound of her wet pussy amid their heavy breathing as she impaled herself on his length.

"I don't know," — he said, squeezing her ass hard enough to leave temporary white imprints of his hands on her flesh — "you seem to love it."

"Not when...I'm riding...your big, fucking dick," she lied, pausing between bounces that inched her closer to an orgasm.

He smiled, knowing exactly how to press her sexual buttons, and continued, "You were a bored little girlfriend, weren't you?"

He was right, she loved the cheating fetish and kinky talk. However, she didn't want to admit it to him, not with her words at least. She loved her boyfriend, he treated her like a princess, but had never been able to bring out her inner slut. That other side of her was in control when she fucked her boss, that was in part how she reconciled her actions in the aftermath. Her inner slut announced itself with increased hotness and the lubrication drooling out of her pussy that betrayed her and confessed it all.

Samantha_Ga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Ga

He reached for his phone on the table next to them and swiftly opened the camera app, "Let's see what he thinks of this," he said as he began recording.

"Mmmnn, fuck, don't do this," she pleaded, but her body would not stop working for their mutual pleasure.

"Ever thought you'd see your girlfriend like this?" he asked, loud enough to be audible for the video. "She loves bouncing on something big."

"I'm sorry, baby," she apologized to her boyfriend, embracing her kinky persona. "I'm such a bad girlfriend."

He captured her gripping lips gliding up and down his shaft, coating it with a creamy lubrication that her boyfriend had never seen.

"She just won't stop," he said, smacking her ass with his free hand. "She's different with me."

She reluctantly let out his entire length, supporting herself with her hands on his thighs as she released a squirt directly over his cock that splashed a few drops towards the phone's camera lens.

"Leave him by the end of next week...or I send him this video," he said, ending the video with the threat of blackmailing her and turning her life upside down.

"You can't do this to me...and my boyfriend," she said, reaching between her legs to rub his tip along the length of her slit. "You don't understand."

"Oh, you wanna test me?" he asked, spanking her again, hard enough to leave a numbing sting on her.

"You aren't sending him anything," she said, understanding the control she had over someone who was used to being in the dominant position, "Don't get it confused."

"And why's that," he asked, watching her tease his tip over her entrance with the sway of her hips.

"You love this" — she said, dropping her weight in one motion to welcome the fullness back inside her — "even more than I do."

He stayed quiet, realizing that he didn't have the leverage he thought. He wanted to continue enjoying her pleasures, part of him wanted her to relinquish herself all for him, but he now understood he wasn't going to intimidate her into anything.

"Don't talk about my boyfriend," she said again, placing her hands on his thighs to resume her bouncing.

In that moment, fighting off his urge to orgasm, he pieced together her ploy. She was new into the corporate and city life but she wasn't naïve, never had been. She wanted it all much like he did and was using her body to negotiate with him while making it clear that she wasn't afraid or worried about losing her boyfriend, that the dirty talk it was more so a kink for her pleasure rather than one for his power over her.

"Mmnng, you fucking slut," he said, both in surprise and as a compliment to acknowledge the hand she had played.

The softness of her ass cheeks combined with their weight was about the only thing in life that made him lose control. He was vulnerable, he was no match for her, and had no option but to surrender his position at the top of their wicked love triangle.

"Hnnmm," he moaned through his clenched teeth, delivering his plentiful and forceful load with large, repeated spurts that flooded her cheating pussy.

"Ahmmnng, fucckk," she cried, throwing her head back and welcoming his fertile semen at the doorstep of her womb.

The sensation of his twitching cock and warmth pushed her over the edge. Her pussy convulsed, letting out the last of her juices mixed with some of his cum that trailed down his shaft. Her walls collapsed around him and ensured she got every last drop out of him with her grip.

These moments of delirious pleasure were their greatest addiction, and she knew how to use them to her advantage. While the aftershocks of her orgasmic height pulsed out of her core, one particular thought stood out. If her boss impregnated her, it would secure her leverage and all of the objectives she had set out to complete when she left home.

She had all the options on the table. She could use her boss to further her professional life one lustful session at a time, end up with him or even go back to her boyfriend. She had an idea of what she ultimately wanted, but she wasn't in a rush to make the decision. The time would come, but in the meanwhile, she wanted to talk it over with her boyfriend, and albeit for entirely different reasons, tell him not to talk about her boss.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments