Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Night With Sarah: Chapter Three

"Things are really sizzling now!"

15
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter three of my fantasy about a wild night of sex outside of our sexless marriages."

After orally satisfying one another, we sit with our backs against the headboard and cuddle. We still lust for more. With my arm around you, I fondle your breast and pinch your nipple. You respond with a soft purr of a moan. You lean harder against me and start running your hand up and down my thigh.

"I love your thighs, Bob. They're so solid and hairy," you tell me.

You slide your hand over my thigh and I spread my legs to give you access. You gently grasp my balls and fondle them in your soft, warm hand. My swollen member drips from your touch. It lands on your hand. You giggle, bring your hand to your mouth, and lick it off.

You give me a devious grin and say, "Yummy!"

We contort our necks to kiss each other again. I run my fingers through your long blond hair, slide my hand behind your head, and pull you in tight. You moan into my mouth. We want each other.

I reach my other hand across you and slip it between your legs, gently rubbing your soft, shapely thigh. You purr again. I slide my hand up further and touch your pussy, soaking wet from your state of arousal and my previous pussy eating. Your legs spread in reaction to my touch and I gently press my hand against your sex, rubbing up and down with gentle pressure.

"Hmmmm. That feels wonderful," you coo.

Using two fingers, I gently grasp your labia and your still swollen clit, and start to message you up and down, ever so slightly pinching your clit between them. The heat emanating from your pussy is intense. You moan and roll your hips, eagerly responding to my fingers' movements. I move my fingers in a circular motion and you moan more loudly.

"I need your cock inside me. I can't wait any longer," you lustfully tell me.

You stir, pushing yourself up, rolling up on your knee, and sliding your other leg over me. As you straddle me, you lean forward and kiss me again. You slide up more and then hover your entrance over my stiff cock. You reach down and grasp me, sliding me up and down your wet slit a few times. My stiff penis twitches in your hand as you gently slide it into your velvety soft pussy. You produce a desperate-sounding moan as I penetrate you.

I sigh and close my eyes. The feeling is heavenly. Your pussy is tight and wet as I feel you slowly sliding down my shaft until I am fully inside you. We have waited for this moment for weeks and it is every bit as good as we hoped. We look into each other's eyes, desire and satisfaction apparent in our gaze. Our mouths meet. Our tongues probe.

Reaching my hands around your waist, I pull myself toward you, pulling my back off the headboard so that our bodies are smashed together. Your perfect breasts and stiff nipples press against me. You begin to ride up and down as we share a deep kiss. My hands drift down and I grab your shapely, smooth ass. I squeeze. You moan. As you slide up and down my shaft, your nipples brush my hairy chest. They are hard and pointy. I squeeze your tush more. You moan more.

Our two bodies are almost one as we pull each other tight and you slowly ride up and down, giving each other the pleasure we've been waiting for. I move my head and begin kissing your neck from your ear to your shoulder. I bite the base of your neck and your arms squeeze me tighter. You moan and press your pelvis harder against me. Your mouth involuntarily opens, and your tongue darts back and forth. Your eyes close and your breathing becomes more irregular.

I pull you tighter against me and return my mouth to your neck. I kiss up and down and as I reach the base of your neck, you manage to purr, "Oh, yes. Bite my neck. Right there. Please."

I bite your neck gently and your body begins to stiffen. I bite a bit harder and you hold your breath, then let out a long satisfied moan as you tell me how good it feels to have me inside you. I can feel the wetness growing on my cock as it twitches inside you, responding to your orgasm.

You roll off me onto your back, spread your legs, look me in the eyes, and say, "Fuck me, Bob. I need you inside me."

I position myself on top of you, my pelvis between your legs, my arms next to you. You reach down and guide me inside, groaning as I penetrate you. I sink my swollen member fully inside you and you respond by wrapping your legs around me. You lock your ankles and squeeze me tight. Your soft smooth legs feel wonderful around me as you pull me in.

"That's it. Fuck me just like that."

I slowly hump you while you roll your hips, gripping me with your legs. I move off my extended arms to my elbows so most of the weight of my body is on you. I kiss you again, then begin kissing your neck again. Pushing myself up a bit and curving my back, I lower my head to your tit, licking, and then sucking your nipple.

NinaJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaJ

Returning to my elbows, I nuzzle your neck. Your mouth is next to my ear and you quietly whisper, "A little harder, Bob."

I begin thrusting harder and you respond with your hands on my back, pulling me into you and squeezing me tightly. Your hands wander down and grab my ass. You squeeze my butt and pull me into you, desperately wanting me deeper and deeper.

"Keep fucking me just like that. I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you cum."

I continue the thrusting and again notice your ragged breath, your open mouth, and your closed eyes. I watch as the sensations build inside you and I can feel myself swelling and getting close. I'm trying to hold off until you cum again, but I'm not sure I can.

You open your eyes and look at me. You hold your breath as your hips rock. You close your eyes again, pant a few times, and begin a long deep moan. I can hold it no more and my cock begins to pulse.

"Oh yes, cum inside me. I want it so bad."

"Oh fuck, Sarah, that feels so good. Your body is amazing. Fuuuuuccccckkkkk!"

My dick spurts inside you. Jet after jet of my cum coats the silky walls of your pussy. I press harder against you, craving to be even deeper. You use your legs to encourage me and pull me tighter against you. We both shudder a bit as the last pulses from my orgasm subside. I feel you work your pelvic muscles and squeeze my manhood. I twitch again and release one last spurt before collapsing on you.

I lie on top of you for a few minutes as we catch our breath. Almost in unison, we both say, "That was amazing!"

I push myself up and kiss you.

"You're amazing, Sarah. I think I need to thank you."

You give me a puzzled look and groan a bit as I withdraw from you. I kiss your throat, then move slowly down your body with quick little kisses. I stop at your breasts and kiss all over both of them. I suck your nipples, alternating back and forth between them. I move down your body and kiss your abdomen, stopping at your belly button ring. I kiss your tummy and use my hands to stroke the curves of your waist and hips. I move lower, pausing and again telling you how sexy you are. You look down at me and smile, grabbing my head and gently pushing me lower down. You want me.

"Oh God, please clean me up, Bob."

I kiss your mound then move to your clit hood. I gently suck it into my mouth and you shudder a bit. I pull back and look between your legs, admiring your beautiful pussy and watching as my cum drips out of you and runs between your cheeks. Pushing your legs up, I lick your star and suck in my cum, swallowing it despite the rather bitter, salty taste. I move up and push my tongue into your pussy, then slowly suck as a few globs of my cum leak out of your cunt. I watch you tense as you push more out. You enjoy this as much as me.

I slip two fingers into your relaxed pussy and begin gently sucking on your big, beautiful clit. I use my tongue to further stimulate the sides of your clit while I curly my fingers inside you and begin stimulating your g-spot. Your legs close onto my head, your hands grab my hair, and you hold me in place.

"Yes. Just like that. Oh God. Fuck. Jesus. Oh. Oh. Shit. Goooooooddddddd"

Your body trembles as you moan. You grasp my head and pull me up.

I move up next to you and we kiss again, our tongues first flickering, then deeply exploring. We pull apart and you giggle.

"We taste pretty good, don't we?"

"Mmmmm. We sure do," I respond.

Still horny and eager, I ask, "What should we do next?"

You respond, "Really? Are you 63 or 23?"

I laugh. "You make me feel way more like 23 than 63. Do you need a break?"

"Yeah. I could use a little break, Bob."

"Okay. I could probably use a little recovery time, too. How would you like to order some room service? They have vanilla ice cream. And brownies."

"Oh, Bob, that sounds wonderful. Yes, please."

We snuggle a bit after ordering. When the knock comes at the door, you climb under the covers and I grab a hotel robe as I head to get our dessert. The room service waiter gives us a smile and looks a little embarrassed as he rolls in the cart. It's pretty obvious that we've been having sex. The smell, you naked in bed under the covers, me in my robe, still pitching a bit of a tent.

I tell him, "You can just put it on the nightstand next to the bed. Thanks."

We proceed to sensually feed each other. Smiling and talking and just enjoying the moment. After we finish, I move the tray to the desk, drop the robe on the floor, climb back into bed, and we embrace, pulling each other together. We're not done yet. We want each other.

To be continued . . . . .

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments