Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly MacGuire - Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 06a

"Kelly gets sent down to Miami on a recruiting trip and spends an evening entertaining two Cubans, who take extreme delight in defiling her (Part 1)"

25
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Two weeks later, as he was putting his dinner dishes in the dishwasher, Dan's phone rang. Glancing at the screen, he saw that it was Kelly calling. He was a little surprised, insofar as Kelly had told him on her way out last time that she would be down in Miami this week on a recruiting trip. Knowing who was on the other end of the line, he answered the phone, "Hey, Kelly."

"Hi,” she responded, a little chirpier than usual. “Wanna come over? Mike's out of town again, and my daughter’s in bed already."

"Sure. You know I can't pass up an offer like that. But I thought you were in Miami this week on a recruiting trip."

"I was, but not all week. I just got back today, and as soon as I walked in the door, Mike left for O'Hare, so now I'm here all alone.” Kelly paused, but Dan sensed that she wasn’t done talking, that she had something else to say. “Uh, I'm really fucking horny. Something happened to me in Miami. I, um, I want to tell you about it. I'm sure you'll want to hear it."

Dan heard the smile behind her voice, and it thrilled him. "Be over in a bit," he said abruptly, disconnecting the call.

He finished loading the dishwasher and slipped into his bedroom. He’d already changed into more comfortable clothes, expecting to spend the evening on the couch watching whatever, so he exchanged his cotton shorts for a pair of jeans and slid his feet into a pair of loafers. A few minutes later, he ordered an Uber and pulled on a coat. Twenty minutes after disconnecting the call, Dan found himself on the MacGuire’s front porch, pressing the doorbell.

When Kelly answered the door, Dan's cock immediately swelled inside his jeans. “Oh my God,” he muttered, heart beginning to race.

Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and her lips were a bright glossy red, matching her nails. A pair of 120-millimeter black patent heels brought her closer to Dan’s height and accentuated the light musculature in her calves and thighs. The red soles of the heels matched the leather mini-skirt that wrapped around her narrow waist and exposed most of her lush thighs, stopping just a few inches below her taut butt.

Incongruously, a white, ribbed, cotton tank top, easily a size or two too small, was stretched over Kelly’s torso. A vertical cut at the neckline exposed a modest amount of her considerable cleavage. The lower hem stopped just above her belly button, exposing much of her flat, tanned midriff. Her swollen nipples were obscenely on display, and her massive tits strained the fabric.

But it got worse. So tight was the top that her jutting tits distorted the printing on the front of it. Dan was barely able to read what it said. He tilted his head and Kelly arched her back just a little.

"CHEATER," it read in simple block lettering in a red hue. Devil’s horns sprouted from the top of the C, with beady yellow eyes in the center and what appeared to be a goatee protruding from the bottom of the letter. And hanging precariously from the horizontal aspect of the T was a glittering diamond ring, appearing as though it was about to fall.

“Jesus Christ,” Dan breathed.

"Well…aren't you going to come in?" Kelly said.

Dan tore his gaze from the woman’s lush body, eyes on hers, and he saw amusement in them. "Uhh, yeah…sorry. You look…wow. Just…wow," Dan managed.

She smiled wanly at him. "Well, I feel like a slut," she responded, stepping back and opening the door further.

"Makes sense,” he said, regaining some composure. “You feel like a slut because you are a slut." Dan stepped through the door and into the MacGuire's foyer, knowing that the degradation would send a shiver up her spine. As he brushed passed her, he ran the backs of his fingers across her engorged nipples and a slight smirk formed on his lips when he noticed her eyelids flutter.

"I know…that's the image I wanted,” she breathed, shutting and locking the front door. “Meet me in Mike's office. I'll be there in a minute."

With that, Kelly sauntered off to the rear of the walk-up, toward the kitchen, moving with practiced ease atop the nearly five-inch heels. Dan watched her tight ass sway back and forth as she walked away and then retreated into Kelly's husband's office and got comfortable on the leather club couch. "Comfortable," of course, meant "naked." So, when Kelly entered the office a few minutes later, a glass of wine in hand, she found Dan reclined in the corner of the couch, his cock semi-hard.

"Mmmm. Is that for me?"

"All you want."

Kelly quickly abandoned her wine glass, setting it on Mike's desk on top of some loose papers he’d left strewn about. Returning to the couch, she kneeled in front of Dan's naked body. Her gaze locked on his cock, she ran her nails lightly up and down his thighs, each upward caress closer to the burgeoning shaft. It twitched, blood coursing through the veins, and semi-hard quickly became hard.

Reaching beneath the couch, Kelly retrieved a small tube of lubricant and squirted some into a palm, and then rubbed her hands together, warming the oil. “Fucking love cock,” she murmured, yet to look him in the eye. Her slender fingers walked up his quivering thigh and then curled gently around the taut flesh, stroking him firmly, making sure to turn her left hand around such that her engagement ring and wedding bands were fully visible from Dan's perspective.

Her grip tightened and on a downward stroke, the bloated head flared. The flesh of it turned a glossy shade of deep purple. Kelly bent and her bright red lips parted. She fitted them just over the flaring crown, sucking gently, her teeth nibbling tenderly on that sensitive flesh.

Keeping her left hand at the base of Dan's cock, the diamond glittering in the light cast from the lamp on the desk, she began to lick up and down the sides of the shaft, her wet, pink tongue leaving it glistening – almost dripping – in her saliva. She then moved back to his head and took the whole length of him in her mouth and down her throat. Her eyes rolled and she gagged lightly when the head pushed into her esophagus.

Then, popping the cock from the warmth of her mouth, her voice a bit raspy, she said, "So, you wanna hear what happened to me in Miami?" and again sucked Dan's cock in her hot mouth. Not waiting for a response, she began her story between licks and sucks.

***

After three days of recruiting at the University of Miami, Kelly was worn out. Her days were spent on campus conducting pre-arranged interviews of students that the school’s placement officers believed would make a good fit with the consultancy she worked for. The first few evenings the officers had treated her to dinner, hoping to curry favor. On her last evening in town, she’d contemplated a quiet night in her hotel room, taking a long hot bath and ordering room service.

But Kelly loved Miami. The town was alive and cultures from around the world converged to add a texture rivaled only by New York. She was particularly fond of South Beach, for the party atmosphere, and the Cuban neighborhood around Calle Ocho, for its energy and Latin music.

So rather than hunker down in her hotel room at the Four Seasons for the last night of her trip, Kelly decided to order an Uber down to Calle Ocho for authentic Cuban food. Truth be told, she was also entertaining the idea of finding a strange cock to wash away the stress of the trip.

Her decision made, Kelly jumped in the shower and did her make-up, a little heavier than usual. For clothes, she chose a black pencil skirt that fit her form perfectly and hung just above her knees, and a white, sleeveless silk blouse, the buttons straining a little against her immense tits. On her feet, she wore the same heels that she would later wear for Dan when she returned to Chicago. Clasping a platinum heart-shaped pendant around her neck and donning her engagement ring and wedding bands, Kelly was ready to go and took the elevator down to the lobby to meet her Uber.

The ride was thankfully short, and she arrived in the Cuban neighborhood with no real plan on where to eat. She walked a few blocks down Calle Ocho, ignoring (but privately reveling in) the catcalls she generated from the Cuban men on the street and hanging out in the storefronts. She was content to keep walking and almost missed a restaurant with an open front that allowed the sounds of a live Cuban band to escape into the street. The restaurant was crowded but not full, and Kelly figured it must have a good menu to go along with the good music, so she went in and was immediately seated at a table near the still-empty dance floor.

She ordered her dinner and a glass of wine and had a second glass while waiting for her dinner to arrive. The ropa vieja was fantastic, predictably better than anything she could find at him, and she enjoyed another glass of wine as she slowly ate.

Finishing her meal, she ordered a fourth glass when her waiter, a young, well-muscled Cuban kid, came to clear her plate. Slowly sipping from the glass, she watched the crowd that had collected on the dance floor move to the sound of the Cuban band. When she finished her wine, she asked for the check and, while she was waiting for her waiter to bring it, she decided to stay and dance for a few songs.

After she signed off on her tab, Kelly got up from her table and moved to the dance floor, and started to dance. At first, she was dancing by herself, but with time, various men, women, and couples would join her for a few minutes. There was nothing sexual in it, just Hispanic nature to dance with those that are around you. But Kelly wanted it to be sexual. The wine, the relief from her stress, and the sounds coming from the Cuban band combined to make Kelly want to go wild. To let go of herself and have fun. To fuck. Anyone.

So, when Eduardo, who looked like he had just graduated high school, began dancing with her, she didn't want him to leave as the others had. Her movements became more suggestive and reckless. Her gaze locked on him. A bright smile was on her lips and in her pretty eyes.

Eduardo took the hint. He moved closer. He took her by the hands and led her around the dance floor. Then a hand slid down to her hip. Then to the small of her back as they moved closer to each other. A light sheen of perspiration glowed on their skin.

As the dance floor became more crowded, Eduardo became more daring. He lowered his hand from her lower back to her ass. Their hips met. Meeting no resistance, Eduardo let his hand linger, his fingers gently caressing the woman’s taut butt through her skirt.

He spun Kelly around, quite gracefully, so that she was in front of him but facing away, and they moved together like this. Kelly was getting awfully hot, not just sweaty-hot, but fuck-me-hot. Eduardo's stiff cock pressed against her skirt-covered ass, and his arm wrapped across the front of her body, inching up. His forearm bumped against the lower swells of her tits, making them bounce slightly.

She hadn't even talked to this boy yet, knew nothing about him, not even his name, but she did know that his young cock would be piercing her bald cunt within the next thirty minutes.

Kelly turned her head slightly, looking over her shoulder at him, but kept her back firmly against him. She strained to make herself heard over the rhythm of the band, and said in a hoarse voice, "Take me home…fuck me."

"What? I not hear you because of music," Eduardo responded in stilted English.

Kelly couldn't hear Eduardo either, so she turned around to face him, but still kept dancing to the music. She draped her arms over his shoulders and leaned into him, pressing her firm tits against his chest; her engorged nipples pressed against the top of his stomach. She leaned into him, her soft lips at his ear and her breath hot. "Take me back to your place…I wanna fuck…I want you to treat me like a whore," she said, loud enough for him to hear, then nipped at his ear.

Eduardo leaned away and looked into her eyes to see if she was serious, hoping she wasn’t just some tease. Seeing the lust burning brightly in her pretty eyes, he grabbed Kelly's hand and led her out of the restaurant and into the street.

They hurried down Calle Ocho a few blocks, hand-in-hand, like two lovers anxious to get home and screw each other senseless. Which, of course, they were. But in holding Kelly's hand, Eduardo felt her engagement ring pressing against his palm. Holding up her left hand as they continued down the street, he asked, "You have husband?"

"Yes…but it doesn't matter," she responded quickly. "I wanted to get fucked tonight, and you're the lucky man. Now, how far to your house?"

"We turn right here, and it is just around corner."

Sure enough, Kelly and her young Cuban stud-for-the-night arrived at his rundown bungalow just a few moments later. Barely in the kitchen door, Kelly began unbuttoning her blouse as she sauntered through the kitchen and into the living area, toward the couch pushed up against a wall. By the time she reached the couch, her bra was laying on the linoleum kitchen floor and her blouse was lying behind her on the shag carpeting.

Eduardo was right on her heels, his thickening cock swollen with blood. From behind, he was able to see Kelly's enormous tits bulge out from the sides of her body. ‘Jesu Cristo,’ he thought to himself.

Before she could turn around and sink into the couch, Eduardo grabbed her from behind and pushed her over the arm of the couch. He grabbed the hem of her skirt and rolled it up her thighs and around her waist, and then hooked his fingers into her thong, tugging it down her lithe thighs while at the same time unzipping his pants and pulling out his young cock.

Kelly was somewhat taken aback by Eduardo's aggressiveness, but offered no resistance, instead welcoming the roughness of this encounter. She found herself aching to feel the hot cock splitting her pussy open and groaned hotly when Eduardo did just that, bracing herself with her hands out in front of her on one of the cushions of the couch.

The head of Eduardo's cock nudged against her slick labia and slid off to the side, missing its intended target. But Eduardo did not miss again and sank what felt to Kelly like three or four inches of his cock into her in one try.

"Yesssss," Kelly hissed, looking over her shoulder into the eyes of her young one-night-stand. "God, that feels so fucking good."

Encouraged, and aided by Kelly's wet pussy, Eduardo worked the rest of his cock into her yielding cunt, the wet heat engulfing him. He grabbed her roughly by the hips and pounded into her, causing short, tight ripples to undulate up her ass cheeks. "Is this what you wanted, bitch? To get fucked like dog, like animal?"

"Fuck yes," she groaned, letting her arms give way and burying her face in the cushion. "I love this shit."

"Good, puta…you can get a lot more if you want it."

Kelly shuddered and shook, and Eduardo continued his rough treatment of the cheating slut. He grabbed her by the hips and started pulling her back and forth, on and off his cock. All the while, Kelly moaned, rolling her head from side to side.

"Keep going," she managed to get out. "This is what I want, to be treated like this, like a whore, degraded."

As she jammed her hips back on the young cock that was dominating her, Eduardo's hands spread her ass cheeks apart, and one of his fingers teased the hot, wrinkly flesh of her tight anal ring. A sheen of sweat slicked the woman’s flesh and Eduardo lubricated his finger with it, pushing through the taut ring to his first knuckle.

Kelly moaned hard and wiggled her hips, pushing back a little again him, that finger slipping deeper into her asshole. Lifting her head off the couch, her hair a mess and sticking to her cheeks, she whipped her head around again, turning to her dominator, and whispered in a low, hoarse voice, her teeth almost bared in primeval lust, "You wanna fuck my ass? Is that what you want?"

"Fuck yeah, puta." Again, he felt Kelly shake with this degradation, and he knew she liked it. "You like being called whore, slut?" the young Cuban taunted her.

"Yyyeeesss. It makes me cum just to hear it."

"I fuck your filthy ass, but a little later. Now, I need to cum. Turn around, whore."

Kelly protested. "No…not yet,” she whined. “I haven't cum yet. Pleeeease let me cum."

Eduardo ignored the woman’s pleas and pulled his cock from her dripping cunt and his finger from her asshole. He pushed her over so she was on her back and then scrambled up the couch and straddled her chest, laying his cock between her firm tits and pushing them together.

Kelly gave in to the inevitable as Eduardo began stroking his cock back and forth between her sweaty tits, holding them together with his hands to create a tight, slick cavern of tit flesh. After a moment, she pushed his hands aside and grabbed her tits, shoving them together hard, and trapped her nipples between her slender fingers, groaning hotly.

"Fuck my tits…fuck 'em…cum on me so I can get mine."

Not having cum yet, Kelly squirmed with need, heightened when she tucked her chin and her unfocused gaze fell on the young Cuban’s cock sliding between her sweaty tits, gliding smoothly under her engagement ring and wedding bands.

When Eduardo's cock approached her mouth for the ninth or tenth time, marvelous in its purple hue and shiny complexion, Kelly knew he was about to empty his balls all over her pretty face. Her tongue lashed at the bloated head and she engulfed the cock between her red lips, squeezing her tits tighter around the pulsing shaft.

Sure enough, Eduardo's balls hitched against her breastbone and his cock suddenly swelled. Hot thick cum shot from his engorged cockhead into Kelly's mouth and down her throat. He pulled back, and a thick rope of cum splattered her face, stretching from her chin to her eyebrow. Her pink tongue slipped from her panting mouth, licking the mess from her plump lips. Eduardo's final shots landed between Kelly's big tits and dripped from her obscenely swollen nipples, before collecting in the hollow of her neck.

Eduardo hovered above her, letting his heart rate settle. Sweat from his forehead dripped and a few drops splashed against her forehead. Sitting up, his weight on her chest, the young Cuban wiped his brow and then climbed off her and stood.

"Now me,” Kelly whined. “Now me…please. I need to cum."

"Not yet, puta,” he responded, walking into the kitchen and using a towel to dry his flesh. “What hotel?" he called out.

"What!?! You're…you’re not going to fuck me? Not going to let me cum!?!" Kelly was almost hysterical.

"You cum, bitch. Take it easy. All you American sluts are same. Tell me where you staying, and my roommate and I will come over in thirty minutes. We will make a party. You come all you want."

Frustrated, her cunt quivering with need, Kelly sat up on the couch and took in her surroundings. She’d gone out of her way in search of a hot fuck and this is what she got? Her cunt fucked but not long enough for an orgasm Her face blasted with some Cuban kid’s cum. She moaned to herself and then stood, gathering her top and her bra, straightening her skirt. She met Eduardo in the tiny kitchen.

“You promise?” she cooed, running her nails down his bare arm.

“Yes…promise,” he responded.

Kelly nodded, then donned her bra and her top. “Okay.” She took the towel from him and ran it over her face and through her hair, careful to wipe his come from her. “I’m staying at the Four Seasons. On Brickell?”

Eduardo began getting dressed. "I know that hotel. We will be there at ten and thirty." With that, Eduardo disappeared into what Kelly assumed was his bedroom.

She found a bathroom and checked her appearance in the mirror, wiping a stray remnant of cum from her slender neck. She ran her fingers through her hair, hoping to regain some sense of decorum, then ordered an Uber. A few minutes later, she left the house and slipped into the back of the car when it arrived.

VolcanicSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VolcanicSquirty

Kelly was quite a sight for the concierge when she returned to the Four Seasons. Despite her best efforts, her dirty blonde locks were disheveled and some were matted to her forehead and face. The heavy patina of sweat that had resulted from the quick but vigorous fucking caused the silk blouse to cling to her voluptuous body. But Kelly paid him no mind and breezed through the lobby and took the elevator to her room.

Quickly stripping her clothes from her body and leaving them piled at the foot of the bed, she jumped in the shower to rinse the young Cuban's cum from her body. Afterward, she stood before the mirror, drying herself with the large, soft towel.

"What a slut," she said to the image that looked back at her.

But she said it without shame. She knew she had a body that was like a magnet for any man or boy. Big soft tits and perpetually thick nipples. A taut stomach. A cleanly waxed cunt. Lean legs. Many men had pleasured themselves with her body over the years, and Kelly felt no remorse for her behavior, no regrets for trashing her wedding vows, in defying the trust and loyalty that Mike had placed in her.

And what was going to happen tonight, she wondered? Here she was, alone in Miami, having already picked up a young Cuban and been bent over his couch. Soon, he and a friend would be joining her in her hotel room and, for the first time in quite a while, Kelly would feel cock in two of her holes at the same time. Closing her eyes, she felt the fire begin to build in her cunt. She trembled at the memory of the last time she was double penetrated, one cock slipping in and out of her overused cunt, the other skewering her tender asshole, four hands groping at her ass, her tits, two sets of lips covering the real estate of her body. The depravity of it was almost overwhelming when the man on top of her pulled his cock from her ass….

On knock on her hotel door pulled Kelly from her reverie. Wrapping the towel around her, she peeked through the spyhole and saw the concierge that had been on duty when she waltzed through the lobby a little while ago. Holding the towel firmly, she opened the door, sure to keep her body behind it and present only her pretty face. "Hi, can I help you?" she said in her sweet, innocent voice.

"Yes, Ms. MacGuire. The gentlemen that are to meet you asked that I deliver this box to you.” He spoke with the cultured accent of a well-to-do Hispanic gentleman and offered her a relatively small, flimsy, white cardboard box. There was a sneer of distaste in his tone. "They have asked that you meet them in the lounge when you are ready. Given that they are apparently guests of yours, Ms. MacGuire, I have taken the liberty of seating them at a table in the lounge."

"Thank you, Martin," Kelly responded, glancing at his nameplate and taking the package from him. "Please tell them I will be down shortly."

"Of course. Thank you, Ms. MacGuire."

Closing the door, Kelly walked toward the bed and opened the box, finding inside a cheap, almost plastic-looking mini-skirt in fire-engine red. 'What the fuck is this?' she thought. Pulling the mini-skirt out, she found underneath it a cheap cotton top, and pulled it out, too. Actually, it was a tank top. She turned it around to see its front, and her mouth gaped at what was printed there.

"'Cheater,'" she said out loud. "Jesus Christ. What am I supposed to do with this shit?"

Looking in the box, she saw a hastily-scrawled note, and picked it up, reading it to herself: 'Put these on and mete us in bar,' it said.

Kelly rolled her eyes, looking back to the cheap mini-skirt and skimpy tank. Hanging from the "t" in "Cheaters" on the front of the tank top, Kelly saw a gold ring with a diamond on top of it, glittering in a presumed light.

Laying the clothes on her bed, Kelly went to pull a thong from her luggage before getting dressed in this slutty little outfit. Obviously, this young Cuban – whose name she still did not know – intended to embarrass her by forcing her to walk through the Four Season in this whore's uniform. Little did he know that Kelly thrived on this sort of belittlement. So she decided to take it a little further and put the thong back in her luggage. She left her bra there, too.

Standing in front of the mirror, Kelly stepped into the cheap skirt and pulled it up her thighs, reaching behind her to raise the zipper at the rear. She pulled the tank top over her head and tugged it over her chest. It took some effort; the kid was either a bad judge of how women’s clothing was sized, or he intentionally bought this thing a few sizes too small. After a moment, she gave up on the idea that she could somehow make herself presentable and slipped her feet into the open-toed heels.

Dressed – kind of – she stepped back from the mirror and then walked toward it, wanting to see the image that her new friends would see as she approached them. Her trim hips swayed from side to side. Her massive tits bounced provocatively, uninhibited by a bra. A little tit-flesh bulged through the arm holes of the top and her firm belly was on display. Satisfied that her image would excite these boys, she grabbed her key card and took the elevator down to the lobby.

When she stepped from the elevator, she felt quite self-conscious, knowing that all eyes would be on her overexposed body. The men in the lobby stared in lust, the women in envy and hatred. 'Look at that slut,' she knew they were thinking. 'Who does she think she is, strutting around dressed like that? Her husband must be so ashamed. If he only knew what a whore he married.' These thoughts caused Kelly's nipples to harden, as she paraded across the lobby to the lounge. Without a thong, a breeze cooled her overheated cunt, but her breath still shortened in anticipation of what was to come.

The concierge, seeing Kelly emerge from the elevator, followed her across the lobby, and caught up with her just as she entered the lounge and paused to look for her dates. "This way, Ms. MacGuire," he said, his expression evidencing his disapproval. His hand at the small of her back, he guided her quickly toward the two young Cubans he had seated in a darkened corner of the lounge, as though he wanted them out of sight of the regular guests.

"Thank you, Martin. And it's Mrs. MacGuire," Kelly said, placing special emphasis on the “Mrs.”

The concierge took a deep breath. "Of course…Mrs. MacGuire. And it's pronounced 'Mar-teen,' should you need any further assistance," he said, before peeling away and allowing his guest to continue the rest of the way on her own. ‘Puta,' Martin thought, shaking his head, as he returned to his station in the lobby.

As Kelly approached the low table holding Eduardo and his roommate, she could see the lustful sneers on their faces. Without being asked, she sat and ordered a Ketel and tonic from the waiter who had quickly materialized from nowhere.

"Good evening, gentlemen," she said in an upright manner.

"Gentlemen?" laughed Eduardo. "Miss, we are no gentlemen, as you find out."

"How soon?" Kelly asked, the desperation that suddenly saturated her voice obvious to Eduardo and his friend.

"We finish drinks first," he responded, taking a long pull from what looked like a Long Island Iced Tea. "Do you like my gift to you?"

After a pause, during which Kelly gauged how she should respond to the purposefully taunting question, she said, matter-of-factly, "To be honest, I think they make me look like a whore. But that’s exactly how I want to feel. I want to feel like a filthy, cheating slut who is here for the pleasure of your cock. And your friend's cock, too."

"Well, that is what you will get…slut." When Kelly closed her eyes and moaned slightly at the degradation, Eduardo turned to his friend and said, "Do you see this, Miguel? This puta loves being called names, like slut and whore. Don't you?

"Absolutely," Kelly murmured, sinking back into the stylish barrel chair, her legs parting a little.

"No shit, she better. Look at her. Did you see her tits bounce when she walked in here? No bra. I bet she's not wearing panties, either," said Miguel, obviously more learned in the English language than Eduardo.

"Is it true, slut? Do you wear panties under fancy little skirt?" Eduardo taunted.

Rather than answer verbally, Kelly’s hands slid down the cheap mini-skirt, her red-manicured fingers gripping its hem and pulling it teasingly up toward her waist.

Miguel noticed for the first time the huge diamond on Kelly's left ring finger, and commented, "Una casada puta?” he said to Eduardo. A married slut?

Kelly shuddered and continued the skirt's journey up her thighs.

Kelly knew the skirt was high enough when Miguel let out a low groan. "Madre de dios," he muttered. "No drinks, Eduardo. Let's get this puta upstairs," he said, motioning for the check for their drinks.

The waiter approached from behind Kelly and wasn’t able to see her flashing her hairless mound to the boys. "I'm sorry, sir, but I haven't brought the lady's drink yet. Should I cancel it?"

"Yeah, and put this on her room. What room are you in?"

"Eight-twelve," Kelly managed to get out over the lump in her throat. "Just put their drinks on my room bill, please."

Not waiting for the tab to come back, Eduardo and Miguel rose from their seats and beckoned Kelly to follow, which she did. The trio made their way through the lounge and across the lobby, waiting for an elevator with another couple in their early forties.

When it arrived, the five passengers entered and pressed their respective floors, the couple going to the ninth floor. Cognizant of the looks the prim-and-proper couple was shooting her way, Kelly wished she was alone with these two Cubans, so she could drop to her knees and get to work. But alas, it was not to be. When the elevator dinged, signaling their arrival on the eighth floor, Kelly and her companions exited the elevator and moved down the hall to her room.

Keying them into her room, Kelly walked through into the middle of the living area and turned around to face the two young men. Looking at her, no one would believe Kelly was a wife and mother. Instead, she looked like a prostitute or a porn star, dressed as she was in that obscene outfit, standing proudly atop those five-inch, open-toed heels, enormous braless tits jutting from her chest, the distended nipples tenting the cheap tank top. Only the ring, and the implication of the "CHEATER" tank top, gave away her true role in life.

On entering, Eduardo poked his head in the bathroom and then looked around the living portion of the hotel room. "No esposo, puta?"

Kelly worked out what he was referring to. "He's not here. Don't worry about him, okay?"

"Does he know where you are? What you will do with us?" Miguel inquired.

"No, he doesn't. He has no idea. And he never will. Now, are you ready to get on with it? I didn't dress like this for no reason. And besides, Eduardo – that's your name, Eduardo? – left me hanging earlier tonight, and wouldn't let me cum. I need to be fucked, and soon," Kelly moaned, walking toward Eduardo.

When she reached him, she threw her arms over his shoulders and moved into a deep kiss, her practiced tongue muscling past his lips and teeth to explore his mouth, wrapping around his tongue.

In response, Eduardo's hands came up from his sides to squeeze the mountainous flesh sitting on Kelly's torso. He tweaked and tugged her engorged nipples, and Miguel approached her from behind, bumping his crotch against her ass. His hands snaked around to the front of her body and found the lower hem of the cheap skirt, pulling it up. With Eduardo toying with her nipples, Kelly let loose a deep groan into his mouth when Miguel’s probing fingers found her hairless slit, already wet and dripping down her inner thighs.

Kelly dropped her hands from around Eduardo's shoulders and reached first for his belt buckle, then his zipper and the top button, and her manicured fingers found their way into his boxers and fished out his stiffening cock. All the while, Miguel spread her cunt juices around her labia and over her clit with two fingers, and then fluttered his fingers over her engorged clit, bringing her to the edge of an orgasm.

But Kelly didn't want to release so quickly, so she dropped to her knees, bringing her face-to-cock with Eduardo's cock. Looking up and into his eyes, Kelly parted her wet red lips and allowed the cock to invade her mouth. Her buttery tongue slathered saliva over the head and along the thick shaft, leaving trails of spit dripping from the corner of her mouth and down her chin.

When Kelly went down on her knees, she left Miguel's hands empty with nothing to do. As Eduardo's cock pushed against the back of her throat, she felt Miguel’s presence behind her still, then underneath her. His hair tickled the insides of her thighs as he scooted his face below her sopping cunt. She opened her throat to swallow Eduardo, and she moaned deeply on the shaft when Miguel's tongue found her clit and coaxed it from beneath its little hood before lashing it firmly with his tongue.

Pulling her head off Eduardo's cock with a deep groan, Kelly looked down at Miguel's face, partially obscured by her bald pussy. "That feels incredible…keep licking!"

Miguel redoubled his efforts in response to Kelly's demands and brought his hands up to her ass, grasping firmly, his fingers sinking into the pliant flesh.

"Get your mouth back on, slut," Eduardo demanded.

Kelly’s thighs quaked on either side of Miguel’s head and her cunt flooded his mouth, causing him to lightly choke. She leaned forward again, taking the length of Eduardo's cock into her throat in one effort.

He grabbed her by the sides of her head and began forcefully fucking her mouth. "This what you want, bitch?" he grunted, sneering down at her as she nodded her assent with his cock still stuffed in her mouth. "What a puta. If your husband could see his wife, me and Miguel using wife’s body," he taunted as he thrust his crotch against Kelly's pretty, angelic face.

Below her, Miguel continued his assault on Kelly's cunt, alternating between lashing her cunt and dragging his tongue through her slick folds, that tang of that cunt sharp on his tongue. Hands firmly at her waist, he rolled her hips, his tongue licking at the tender flesh of her perineum.

Kelly’s eyes fluttered and she gasped, choking on the cock in her throat. A soft hum reverberated in the back of her throat and through Eduardo’s cock, his hands now in her hair as fucked the woman’s pretty mouth.

Miguel flickered his tongue, probing deeper, the tip swirling around Kelly’s tender asshole. She stiffened, her thighs clamping down at the sides of his head. Her throat constricted involuntarily around Eduardo’s cock as Miguel stabbed the tip of his tongue against the woman’s anal ring, his spit slicking the crinkled flesh.

Kelly pulled her mouth off Eduardo and cried out, one hand reaching down and grasping Miguel’s hair at the top of his head. “Fuuuck…lick my asshole,” she moaned, rocking her hips, mashing her ass down on the kid’s face. Her cunt gushed, leaving a streak of wetness across his forehead, matting his hair. Her chest heaved and she leaned back into Eduardo’s cock, spearing her throat with it.

Kelly’s shift forward brought Miguel’s tongue back to her wet slit. He ran a finger through her folds, wetting it, and then pressed it firmly against the woman’s taut asshole. His fingertip teased around it as he lapped at her clit. He felt the ring begin to give way and sucked the swollen nub through his teeth just as he sunk his finger into her asshole up to the knuckle.

Above him, Kelly cried out around the cock jammed into her throat. Her eyelids fluttered before easing shut, and a tear rolled down her cheek. She began to hyperventilate and pulled off Eduardo’s cock yet again. Spit and pre-cum hung from her lips and dripped from her chin and she gasped for breath. "Another finger…fuck…another finger in my ass," she grunted through clenched teeth.

The pressure against Kelly’s asshole was immense when Miguel pushed a second finger into her butt and she let out a short cry. She rolled to her side, leaving Eduardo standing there, his cock bobbing before him. Miguel rolled with her, his grip on her hips solid. He began to work his two fingers in and out of her asshole as his tongue kept up the assault on her clit. He spread his fingers inside her asshole, hoping to stretch it for the plundering that was to come, and at the same time took her clit between his teeth and gently but firmly nibbled on it.

It was too much for the poor woman and pushed her right over the edge. She shook and quaked and her stomach twisted in tight little knots. “Oh God…Oh God…nnnghnnnn,” she moaned in a low, hoarse whisper as Miguel's teeth continued their torture and his fingers maintained tension on her twitching asshole.

From above, Eduardo stood and watched as Kelly moaned with delight, her body racked with pleasure and shaking, sweat running down the cheeks of her face and forming small puddles in the hollows of her neck. When her heavy breathing and panting began to subside, when her fit thighs released their iron grip on his friend's head, Eduardo bent down and grabbed Kelly's hand, hauling her to her feet.

He moved to the bed and laid on his back in the middle of it, his thick cock pointing to the ceiling of the hotel room. Kelly climbed up on the bed after him, straddling the young Cuban, her bald cunt hovering just above his cock. Her labia were splayed open, beads of her wetness forming on them, dripping to the kid’s thighs.

Slowly, she lowered her cunt to the cock, preventing him from penetrating her and instead trapping the shaft between her sopping cunt lips and his body. Rolling her slim pelvis, her slick labia ran furrowed over the length of the Cuban cock, the head stimulating her clit on her downward shifts. After a dozen strokes, Eduardo's swollen cock was fully soaked in her wetness, and Kelly rose to a squatting position.

Reaching down with her left hand, she grabbed the base of the cock and pointed it toward the bare mound. "Ready?" she asked in a whisper, her legs wobbly. "Ready to fuck some married cunt?" she taunted, reveling in her infidelity, in the fact that she was about to take one, then a second, cock in the holes she had pledged to her husband.

Eduardo responded by reaching out to Kelly's hips, which were shaking from the strain of the squat. His fingers sunk into her flesh and pulled her down on him, and he closed his eyes and moaned when the hot, wet flesh of her labia swallowed his cockhead. "Madre de dios," he muttered. "Muy caliente."

Kelly let her body drop with no support. She was so wet that the whole of Eduardo's cock penetrated her to its root. She ground her clit into his crotch, feeling his pubic bone nuzzle the exposed nub. "Oh my fuckin' God," she moaned, raising up from the squat once again, only to let herself fall back to him, the young cock splitting her fully again. She continued in this vein for five or six squats, moaning and rolling her head back and forth with every violation of her adulterous hole.

But her thighs soon tired, and she kicked her legs out behind her, coming to rest with Eduardo's cock buried in her to the hilt. She rocked forward, feeling the cock retreat from her hole, and laid across his chest, her tits squishing against him, her nipples poking firmly into his chest. Eduardo reached behind her to grab her ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart, exposing her tender asshole.

Kelly leaned her head into his shoulder and whispered into his ear. "Aren't you going to invite your friend to join us? Ask him to fuck my ass?"

(To be continued in Kelly MacGuire – Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 06b. Due to word-count limitations, I had to break this chapter into two parts.)

Published 
Written by ISYM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments