Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lacy's Lust Filled Adventures - Final

"The worm turns. Lust overwhelms but in the end will love prevail?"

53
11 Comments 11
2.7k Views 2.7k
9.9k words 9.9k words

Author's Notes

"Oh Yes, You can say FINALLY. Here is the Final chapter of Lacy's Lust Filled Adventures. We hope it was worth the wait. Other story chapters we owe you, are on the way. We are on a working vaction so we have set aside time everyday to finish as many stories as we can. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We love all our readers and friends and as sorry our real life writing gets in the way. Please read, share and ENJOY! Maxx and Rachel"

There was a rest stop that would be coming up in a mile. After hearing Lacy's story, I needed to breathe fresh air, pee, and prepare to tell Lacy about Teresa.

I sat silent, not speaking since Lacy finished her story. I saw the rest stop and pulled off. It was not busy, so I parked in the back, away from most of the cars. Once we parked, I sat there for a few minutes, thinking about what I had heard.

I had listened to Lacy describe her sex-loaded week. I was quite shocked at her activity and that she would cheat on me with three people, and two were women, all in the same week. That was surprising, but it may have been a one-week complete sexual breakdown since she had not cheated in the past seven years. The dam broke all in one week. The perfect sexual storm occurred.

What shocked me most was the women. Lacy had never been into women before. Sure, she would comment on seeing a beautiful woman from time to time but never acted on anything. I was concerned she had developed a strong feeling for Valarie so quickly. Thank God Valarie was moving away, or my concern would be much greater.

As I reviewed it in my head, playing it back, my cock grew again. Lacy's story was hot, and I had been hard through most of it.  

My shock was we had both cheated again after what happened to us seven years ago. By all rights, for what Lacy has just admitted to, I should be angry as hell and should kick her out and leave her on the side of the road. But how could I? I have not been lily white either, having cheated three times in the past seven years. Lacy has no idea about the two of them, but she knows about my time with Teresa this week.

As you have heard, seven years ago was a bad time for us. We separated briefly, and Lacy almost divorced me. God, we loved each other madly, but we had both cheated on each other multiple times and were unsure if we could go on being true to each other. It was a tough time.

I loved Lacy as I do today, just as strong, and pure, and none of my affairs then or now have or will ever change my feelings. So back then, we worked on how to stay together and finally agreed that we would never cheat again, and we made a written pledge. It was an easy decision for us since neither of us wanted a divorce. But the promise was very hard to maintain, and we both failed, with me cheating several times with different partners over the years and Lacy this week with several partners.

So here we are again, in a similar situation seven years later.

I actually was the first to fail again, cheating several years ago when I was drunk at a company party at our facility in California. It all began with a lot of drinks consumed by everyone and me innocently dancing with several young women.

They were all beautiful and single. By the night's end, Natalie Quinn and I were clinging to each other and kissing, and she had squeezed my cock a few times. We left the party together. We were taking an Uber to her condo, then I was going to my hotel, but Natalie was all over me on the ride. She had my cock out and was sucking me almost before we left the parking lot.

I pawed her body as well, and when we arrived at her condo, she pulled me out of the car and into her place. We were naked in seconds, and the rest was history; we sucked and fucked the whole night long, only napping a few times. Natalie called out sick the next day, and we went at it all day into the next evening when I had to leave to catch my plane home. So that night, my pledge to never cheat on Lacy sadly melted away.

I never saw Natalie again, but I have wonderful memories of how hot her mouth and pussy were and how much energy she had. She was a fucking machine. I smiled, thinking of the lucky guy that corralled that woman. I hope he can keep her satisfied.

Second was the daughter of a friend from college. Three fraternity brothers invited me on a deep-sea fishing trip in Florida. We had not seen each other in a few years, so when the invite came, Lacy insisted I go.

My friend Franklin had been quite successful and sold his business for millions. He was a few years older than me, with a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters attending the University of Miami. Julia was a freshman, and Jessica was a sophomore.

Franklin's home was huge, so we all stayed there, and each day, we left early in the morning to get out twenty-five miles to the fishing channel. We fished and drank all day and came back late afternoon. We caught Kings, Dolphin, Snapper, and Mai Mai. We had it cleaned and fileted or steaked, then flash froze most of it so we could ship it home.

I was not feeling well the third morning, so I stayed at Franklin's house. Jessica, his oldest daughter, was there and said she would take care of me. Franklin's wife and Julia were off somewhere away from all of us men, having mommy-daughter time.

I slept in, and sometime mid-morning, there was a light knock on my door, and Jessica stuck her head in.

"How are you feeling, James? Want some company?"

I was awake and feeling a little better. So, I said, "Sure."

The door opened, and I was shocked, not expecting Jessica to come into my room dressed as she was. She wore a cutoff T-shirt that stopped above her cute little innie navel. Below was a tiny thong that barely covered her hairless pussy. It was so tight that her puffy lips formed a perfect camel toe.

My spontaneous male response was a hard swelling between my legs that, if not controlled, would create an embarrassing tent in the sheet lying over my lower body.

Jessica seemed perfectly naturally dressed as she was. She skipped to the bed and slipped up on top of the covers sitting toward me Indian style. I had a perfect view of her sweet young pussy pressing tightly in her thong. My cock grew to full length, hard as stone.

"How are you feeling? Daddy left a note for me telling me you were not feeling well and would stay home today. I am supposed to help make you feel better and give you anything you want."

With that, an evil smile showed on her face, or maybe I was hoping she was thinking like I was. A good fucking might make me feel a lot better.

I asked her to tell me about herself and college life. So, for the next while, Jessica told me about her family life, her sister, and her sorority life in Miami. She confirmed Miami was a big party school, and she partied a lot, more than she should. The conversation drifted to her admitting Jessica was really into trying all kinds of sex with girls, boys, men, and even a couple of professors last year. As she talked, I could tell that she was getting excited when I saw a small wet spot begin to show in her light blue thong. I had difficulty not staring at the wet spot, knowing what was under the cloth.

Then Jessica asked me an odd question.

"James, do you like sex?" A sly smile spread across her lips.

"Every man likes sex, Jessica. It is what we do, fucking is a part of life, and if you play your cards right, you will find a partner that likes to fuck as much as you do."

Jessica smiled at me, quickly gripped the sheet covering my naked lower body, and snatched it off me. I tried to grab it, but it was gone, and I was completely naked with a hard eight-inch cock sticking up between my legs.

"Oh my, what a nice cock." Jessica smiled and licked her lips.

"Jessica, what are you doing?"

"Just what my dad told me to do. I am supposed to help make you feel better and give you anything you want."

"I think I know exactly what will make you feel better, and I am sure when I show you my naked body, it will be exactly what you want."

Jessica moved off the bed, stripped off her T, and wiggled her hips as her little thongs slipped down her legs to the floor. She stood up and pulled her hair back in a ponytail, wrapping the band off her wrist around it. She stood looking at me as my eyes roamed her body.

How do I describe perfection? Well, what I was looking at was a work of gene art; the genes from Franklin and Jean were formed into the perfect woman. The young man who would worship this body was in for a treat every day.

"Turn around for me," I requested.

She did, and her perfectly formed ass was there before me. Her cheeks were firm, with a deep crack separating them. I had to see what was between them.

"Jess spread your feet and bend over, touching your toes."

She giggled, spread her feet, and bent over. Her cheeks opened slightly, giving a new peek at her treasures. They were beautiful, but I needed a better look.

"Please spread your cheeks for me." My cock was pulsing now, and I was beginning to leak precum.

Jessica's small hands cupped each cheek and slowly, teasingly pulled them apart. She looked back at me, "James, you are a very nasty man!"

"Sweety, you have no fucking idea just how nasty I am, but after today you will know. I will teach you things that no college boy can teach you. Have you ever been with a real man, not some fraternity guy or jock, but a real man that has been fucking women for years?"

"No, but I have wanted to."

"Well, Jessica, consider this is your sexual education day. Your pussy, mouth, and ass are all going to get an education that you will never forget, and I hope that what you learn will help you have a more satisfying sex life forever.

Jessica straightened up, turned, and looked at me, chewing her lips. "My ass too?" she asked in a sheepish voice.

"Oh yes, especially your ass. That is what will allow you to fuck as much as you want to without fear of getting pregnant or interference with your period. The college guys will do anything you want for a good ass fucking. You will also save your pussy for special guys that you want to give a treat. Your mouth and ass will serve you well, saving your pussy. I will teach you how to cum from anal sex so you will be happy too."

As I talked, Jessica's hand was between her legs, fingering her pussy, and I stopped her. "Stop playing, Jessica and get on the bed and suck my cock."

For the next thirty minutes, I instructed Jessica on how to suck a cock, play with my balls, put a finger in my ass, find my prostate, and how to work past her gag reflex. I didn't cum, though I wanted to. I would fill her mouth and belly with cum later.

Then I sent her to get the lube she uses with her vibrator. She came back with two toys and the lube. One was a butt plug she had never had the guts to use, and the other was a Rabbit vibrator.

I quickly put her on her knees and licked her asshole. I lubed my finger and pushed it in her ass. She yelped but loved it and soon rocked against me as I fingered her crinkled hole.

I leaned down and started eating her pussy and flicking her clit. Jessica came so hard she started shaking. I pulled my finger out, squirted lube in her asshole, and pushed the butt plug in her ass.

"OH MY GOD!" came out of her mouth as I pushed the Rabbit in her pussy, right after the plug went in.

Jessica began to buck as I fucked her with the Rabbit; she was moaning as I teased her, playing with the butt plug.

Jessica exploded in a spectacular orgasm wetting everything around and under her. She stopped breathing and collapsed to the bed. The plug was buried deep in her ass, and the Rabbit was deep in her pussy, still spinning and sliding in and out.

That was the first of many orgasms I gave Jessica that day and the next day when I was sick again.

When we parted, Jessica was an experienced lover. She was an excellent cock sucker. Jessica loved anal sex, and her pussy was a dream, a delicacy that was a reward for a man that could earn it. She also learned to rim a man's asshole, then to finger his ass, making him cum harder. She was a completely sexual woman. I left her with a load of cum in her pussy, one in her ass and two in her belly. Miami frat guys, beware, a dominant, highly sexual female will be on campus next year.

That was the first and only time I was ever with Jessica. After that weekend, I saw her several times, and she always thanked me for my education. Jessica married a hunk of a man; during a dance at the reception, she told me he was a good lover, but she would make him better by teaching him what she learned from me. She had started already, and he was now much better at eating her pussy and was rewarded with her ass. 

I was so hard she wanted to take me outside and blow me. I resisted, and those were the last few words we had. They now live in San Francisco.

After playing back my betrayals, I felt bad and knew it was wrong, but my week with Teresa was the worst. Lacy needed to know then maybe we can figure out what to do now and how to move forward. I know we both want to be together and at this point, we have to find a way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You said you have to pee, do you? If you need to go, do it and return here quickly. I want to fuck you, James; I want that big cock inside me; then you must tell me about Teresa." Lacy was already playing with her pussy.

"OK, I'll be back; get ready. We have to make it quick."

James jumped out and quickly walked to the restroom. I crawled into the back seat and pulled down the window shades. I stripped naked and pushed the front seat backs forward to put my feet on the back so I could fuck James.

I took a sexy picture of my pussy with my fingers spreading me open and texted it to James.

My text: "Hurry, or I'll do it myself!" The picture caption.

I looked out the front of the SUV and saw James's walking quickly back to me. I knew the picture would get him moving. The back door opened and closed, and I locked them.

"OK, stud, you better get busy; my pussy needs to cum badly before I hear about you fucking Teresa all week. You owe me, so get that big cock inside me."

James was stripping as I was teasing him. His cock was hard, so we were both ready. With all his clothes off, he moved over between my legs, placing his hands against the seat's back. His cock was dangling between his legs. I reached down and pulled him against my wet hole. He was so hard he looked like a torpedo being loaded as he slid home smoothly in my hot and hungry cunt. God, I was so fucking horny and primed to cum.

James wasted no time and began pounding my pussy hard and deep. His balls were slapping my ass with every stroke. God, he felt good fucking me. I needed this so badly after telling James my story. The thoughts of Tim's cock and Valarie's sweet mouth had put me in that erotic state again.

Suddenly after eight or ten strokes, my pussy clamped down on James, and I came so hard I almost passed out. God, it was a big cum; I wet the seat and floor. But James didn't stop, he kept fucking me, and I was quickly at the altar again, praying for another big one. Stroke after stroke, James drilled me. A thought raced through my mind that the SUV was definitely rocking and rolling now. Anyone outside would know what we were doing but fuck I didn't care. I was sure James didn't care either; he was focused on fucking my pussy.

Another fifteen strokes and I was cumming again, but this time James was right with me, and we both howled as we came together. James filled me with hot cum, and I bathed him with sweet pussy cream. We both froze with his balls tightened, and his cock pulsed, unloading his cum into my pussy. My walls gripped and massaged his cock, milking out every drop of cum James had.

We breathed hard as we collapsed together, cuddling on the seat. We laughed, "Do you think anyone outside is watching us rocking the boat?" James asked.

"I thought about that too, but you were fucking me so good the thought vanished when you started to cum, and I came with you. It was so fucking good. I love you, James, even if you are a cheating bastard, I will never let you go. Now get off me and let's get rolling; I want to hear about you and Teresa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked outside before getting out and into the driver's side. I only saw a truck driver eating a sandwich at a picnic table. He smiled, showing his snaggled teeth, and gave me a 'thumbs up.'

I settled in the seat and started the engine as Lacy crawled over the seats naked and sat back with her feet up on the dash and her legs spread. She would make some truckers happy as we hit the highway again. They would see Lacy playing with her pussy as I passed alongside them. Lacy had only done this one other time, and she had gotten a lot of honks and made herself cum a couple of times too.

We were cruising now, and our first trucker was on our right. Lacy was giving him a show. I hope he doesn't have a wreck!

"OK, James, storytime. I want to hear about Teresa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK, Lacy, first off, I must tell you that I had no idea Teresa would be there this week. Another sales rep, Will Ames, was supposed to be there, but his wife entered early labor, so Teresa was the only available replacement."

"By the way, Will and Toni had a healthy baby boy three weeks early."

"So, when I arrived at the hotel and met Roslyn, the coordinator, she told me what was happening. I was not upset or worried about Teresa being there. She is an excellent salesperson who could get the job done."

"Lacy, as far as anything between Teresa and me, that was history, over long ago, never to be reenacted, or so I thought. At least, that is how I saw it. As you will hear, that was not how Teresa saw it."

"Teresa looked incredible as she always did. The seven years had matured her in almost every way, her face, body, and brain. She was a real woman now, at thirty. I must admit that when we first talked, some of those strong, sexy vibes were there, but I didn't let them control me."

"We all met for a team meeting and assignments. We had lunch, and I sat at the other end of the table from Teresa, being smart not to tempt fate. After lunch, we finished setting up our booth display, and by 3:30 pm, we were finished for the day. Several office staff said they were going to the pool, so I said I would join them."

"We all changed, and by 4:00 pm, we were all having a drink sitting along the swim-up bar. It was hot in Phoenix, so that was the perfect place to keep cool and chat."

"A while later, I felt a hand on my bare shoulder and turned. It was Teresa. She smiled, 'Are you avoiding me?'"

"' No, just being cautious, that's all.' Teresa sat on the stool beside me."

"Teresa was wearing a cover-up, but then she let it slip off her shoulders and slide down her arms into her hands. It was clear to me Teresa was putting on this little show just for me. When she had the cover-up off, 'Oh My God Lacy,' she might as well have been naked."

"Teresa was wearing one of those Wicked Weasel bikini thongs that didn't cover anything. The other guys around the bar went wild, and I think the two women were embarrassed for her."

"It was obvious Teresa had had her breasts done, they were a lot bigger, and her nipples were much longer than I remembered. The bottoms, if you could call it that, were just a sling that covered her puffy bald pussy lips. It was like a pouch and gave her a solid camel toe." 

"I am a male, and Teresa's body looked incredible. My cock started to harden in my board shorts. Thank God I was sitting partially underwater, so I didn't get hard. But Teresa knew what she was doing to me when she whispered, 'James, I wore this just for you. Does it bring back old memories?' she placed her hand on my thigh, lightly squeezing it."

"I cringed and fell over into the water on purpose, stopping what she was doing. I swam a few laps and crawled back up on the stool. Teresa looks sexy but confused. 'What just happened?'"

"'Teresa, you were too close for comfort.' I said, looking into her eyes."

"Teresa moved her hand quickly to my cock and squeezed it. 'James, I want this again. It has been way too long.' Then she turned and dove into the water. Her bare ass was staring me in the face as she swam off. She didn't come back."

"I waited a few minutes to finish my drink and let my cock shrink, then left for my room to call you. As I was leaving, Roslyn caught me, 'Teresa left her cover-up. She is in the room next to yours, so can you take it to her?'"

"Oh, Shit!!! I was shocked that Teresa was in the room next to mine, but I took the cover-up and left. I was staying in my room that night, so I would have room service, read some reports, and watch a basketball game."

"When I got to Teresa's room, I knocked, there was no answer, so I took the cover-up to my room."

"I stripped and took a shower, dried, and put on a fluffy hotel robe, nothing else. I ordered a steak dinner and a bottle of red wine and went out on the balcony."

"I was watching the sunset over the desert when I heard a woman's voice: Teresa. "I hear you have my cover-up." She was talking from her balcony next door, so the dividing wall kept me from seeing her; that was good."

"Yes, you left it on purpose so I would bring it to you, didn't you?"

"No, I just left it. You didn't want me there, so I left."

"I walked back into the room to get the cover-up and noticed a connecting door between our rooms. I opened my side and knocked on the door. Teresa opened it standing there in the nothing bikini."

"I looked at her and handed her the cover-up. 'You might want to put this on.'"

"Why, I am in my room now, and no one can see me except you James. You have seen all of me many times." As she said that, she peeled off the Weasel, letting it dangle from her middle finger. "See anything different, James?"

"My God, Lacy, what a fucking vixen this woman was, standing stark naked before me. Teresa looked incredible."  

I heard a low moan and glanced over at Lacy. Her legs were spread wide with her feet planted up on the dash. Her hand was between her legs, and her fingers were fucking her pussy, making squishing sounds as she listened to my story. Hell, my cock was hard as steel.

"So, baby, what did you do?" Lacy asked breathlessly.

"Lacy, I am ashamed, but as hard as I tried to abide by our agreement seven years ago to be true to each other and not cheat, I just couldn't resist, and Teresa knew it. I didn't do anything. I just stood there in my room, in the connecting doorway. Teresa was standing in her room in the connecting doorway too. Then Teresa smiled, dropped to her knees in her room, and opened my robe. My cock was so hard it sprang up, and Teresa quickly took me in her mouth." 

"Her mouth felt incredible, and my big head stopped thinking, turning over control to my little head. Teresa's mouth was so hot and wet that my cock easily slipped into hers. I reached out and touched Teresa intentionally for the first time. My hands gripped the sides of her head, and I began to fuck her face, taking her throat with deep strokes."

"Teresa is an amazing cocksucker, but she is still no match for you. I taught her years ago, and she has improved, but your tongue has talents Teresa will never have." 

"Lacy, I fucked her face as her fingers caressed my balls and played with my asshole. Flashes did shoot through my big head, telling me I was doing something very wrong, but I was so turned on that I couldn't stop. The naughtiness of what we were doing was overwhelming, so only after about ten strokes I pushed deep into Teresa's throat and fill her belly with a huge load of cum.

Teresa moaned around my cock and pushed my hands away. She gripped my shaft and stroked my cock, milking my last shots onto her tongue. Teresa smiled up at me, showing me her cum covered tongue."

"I reached down and helped Teresa up, and she pulled me down, kissing me, slipping her cum coated tongue in my mouth."    

"We kissed hard and with great passion. I pulled Teresa into my room and tossed her on my bed. I knew room service was coming soon, so I rolled her on her front and drove my cock hard into her from behind. A few strokes and Teresa began cumming. I was shocked my cock was still hard, but my balls were empty. There was no cum left, so I just fucked Teresa through many orgasms. She finally collapsed on the bed just when room service arrived."

"I covered Teresa up, so she looked asleep. I closed and belted my robe and answered the door. I was holding my finger to my lips, Ssssssssss. The waiter got it and quietly rolled the table in. I tipped him, and he left me to do the rest."

"As soon as he left, Teresa sat up. "Dinner?"   

"Yes, my dinner, you order your own."

"I had mine earlier and will have another snack a little later." She smacked her lips; what a nasty lady she was.

"Teresa lay naked, watching me eat as I sat on the bed beside her. I gave her a bite of steak for the nutrition I knew she would need. This night and the rest of the week were going to be one big fuck fest."

"As I finished my food, Teresa's hand slipped inside my robe, and my little head woke up instantly. My balls were fully loaded again, and she wanted another load but in her pussy this time."

"I rolled the table away, dropped the robe, and Teresa pulled me back on the big bed. I was on my back, and she sucked my cock into her throat several times, wetting me with spittle. Teresa moved up and kissed me. She looked into my eyes and whispered, 'James, I have missed you so much. I love my husband, but he doesn't do it for me like you do. I need your cock a lot this week so I can store up the memories forever.'"

"As Teresa talked to me, she moved up and slowly lowered her hot pussy on my cock. She was molten hot, scalding my cock as she began to ride me. Teresa was in automatic.' Her hips were pitoning up and down like an oil derrick in a smooth, greased motion. Her pussy walls squeezed me with every up move, sending incredible surges to my balls."

"I lay there letting Teresa have her way with me, fucking me however she wanted to, getting what she needed. I would take what I wanted later and throughout the week."

Lacy, unfortunately, I had slipped back into Teresa's grasp, and her sexual pull was so strong I could not resist. You experienced similar feelings and desires this week, I believe.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I listened to James' story. I was so turned on from the fucking he gave me, remembering Valarie and Tim and now listening about James's fucking Teresa, I was in total sexual overload. I couldn't stop fingering myself, teasing the truckers as we passed them and cumming over and over.

"Oh, James, Jesus that was so fucking hot. I know you could never have resisted her; you have me so turned on now. I just keep cumming and can't stop. Tell me more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was trying to concentrate on driving, but beside me was my incredibly sexy wife finger fucking her pussy all the way through my story. Her moans and the squishing sounds from her wet pussy had my cock so hard it was impossible to concentrate.

"OK, the last word on the first night. Teresa fucked me all night, or really, we fucked each other. There was very little sleep, and Teresa never slept in her bed that night."

"Teresa woke me with her mouth full of my cock, and I filled her belly with cum very quickly. We got up, and Teresa pulled me into her room to her bed.' We have to fuck in my bed, so the made has something to clean up.'"

"I spun her around and pushed her on her hands and knees. My cock was hard, but once again, I was out of bullets, so I pounded her pussy from behind, making her scream into the pillows as she was cumming over and over. My balls ached as I came with a dry cum. I can only remember that happening once before with you on our honeymoon."

"The sensation is incredible; my balls tightened up deep in my body and pulsed hard, trying to deliver a load that was not there. My cockhead was so sensitive. Every move sent amazing jolts of sexual energy through me. I finally had to stop; it was like sublime torture. I lay on the bed shaking for a long while. Teresa cuddled with me, helping me calm down. I was limp as a dish rag."

Lacy sat up looking at me; her hand was lying on my shorts, stroking my hard cock. I glanced at her; the look on her face was hard to describe, almost bewildering. She unzipped my shorts, slipped her hand inside, and pulled my hard shaft out. She was almost in a trance as she stroked my cock, squeezing it just below the head and making precum bubble out.

"Oh God, Lacy," I moaned, "you going to make me wreck."   

In a husky voice, "Then you better find a place to stop because I am about to suck the life out of your fucking cock. You have me so fucking hot; I have to do something to you. Suck you or fuck you, but something."

Lacy moved to her knees, laying her belly on the console with her bare ass and pussy pointing at her window. Her breasts hung down, and her sweet mouth closed over my cock.

I set the cruise control and the road safety radar. I moved my seat back, giving Lacy more room. Her mouth slowly took all my cock inside, slithering her tongue along the sensitive underside sending jolts to my balls.

My right hand reached down and played with her breasts, pinched her nipples, and caressed each one making Lacy moan on my cock.

I saw a sign for another rest stop, so in a few miles, I pulled off and parked in the back amongst all the trucks. As soon as we stopped, I raised my hips. Lacy pushed my shorts down, and I lay back in my seat. Lacy attacked my cock like it was her last time.

Her mouth was heaven, like velvet, as she sucked me as only Lacy could. I soon began to cum, filling her mouth and belly with a huge load of cum. She continued to suck me until I began to soften. She gripped my cock, stroking it, seeking the last drops of cum. She kissed my cockhead and looked up at me and smiled.

"My belly is full now; let's go, baby. I want to get there so we can go to the beach tonight and fuck!"

We rearranged ourselves, dressed, and pulled back out for the remaining ninety-minute ride to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK, James, tell me more. I want to hear it all. Or maybe I should let you tell me a little at a time. I get so fucking hot when you describe what you two did.”

"So, once I could move, we showered in Teresa's shower. I was fucked out at that moment, so we just washed. Running my hands over her supple body was different from yours. She was fuller than you, had more meat on the bone, and just felt different, that was all, but it still got me hard. But before I could do anything, I escaped to my room and closed the connecting door."

"I collapsed on my bed and stroked my cock. That was when I called you that morning, waking you up too early. I had not called you the night before as I had promised, so I made that call. We had a nice conversation, and I avoided lying to you, though I did leave out some things, like that Teresa was there. I told you I loved you, and we agreed to talk tomorrow night." 

"I dressed and knocked on Teresa's door. We had morning booth duty and needed breakfast to get to work. The day was busy till closing, and I went to dinner with a big client, just the two of us." 

"I was back at the bar by ten, and Teresa was there with a few others. I had one drink and excused myself. I was actually trying to stay away from Teresa that night, not wanting this affair to go on all week. I went to my room and showered. I watched ESPN, read a report, and made notes about today. I dosed off."

Later I heard a light knock on the connecting door. I opened it, and my God, there stood a 'she devil' dressed in sexy lingerie. My cock betrayed me, hardening in seconds.

"Teresa walked to me, pushed me back, and entered my room. She stood pressed against me and pulled me down for a kiss. I was once again helpless to resist."

"Without all the details, Lacy, Teresa fucked me, and I fucked her all night. I filled her full of cum three times, and I can't tell you how many times she came. Teresa was insatiable. Over the past seven years, her sexual appetite has increased a lot. Either her husband was an animal in bed, or she had been deprived; either way, she wanted my cock all the time. We finally slept at about 5:00 am. We had afternoon duty the next day so we could sleep in."  

"I woke up at 9:30 am hungry and needed coffee. I made a cup in the room but needed real coffee, so I ordered a room service breakfast with a pot of black coffee." 

"I showered and was joined by Teresa. We were soon fucking under the hot, raining water. I had her up against the wall pounding her pussy, and she screamed into my shoulder, biting me as she came hard, squeezing my cock as I unloaded inside her."

"We washed and got out, drying each other and laughing. Room service arrived, so I was in a robe and welcomed them. We ate breakfast, dressed, and went down to the show floor. That afternoon was full of appointments and much booth activity." 

"We were all going out for a company dinner tonight at The Capital Grille, a nice restaurant. There were seven of us, so I sat at the end of the table away from Teresa; she understood. We were out late, so we went to our rooms when we returned.

The connecting doors were open, and as soon as we were in our separate rooms, Teresa showed up at my door, naked with her fingers between her legs.

"James, I am so horny. Will you come into my bed and fuck me?"

Lacy, how could I resist that invitation? So, I nodded and was out of my clothes in a minute. Teresa waited for me at the door and gripped my growing cock pulling me into her room. She pushed me back on the bed and was on me, taking my cock in her mouth. Teresa had me hard and bobbed on me, taking me in her throat. She primed the pump, but as I was edging close to cumming, Teresa pulled off me, pushed me up on the bed, and jumped on me. Her hot wet pussy slipped down on my cock, and Teresa started riding like a woman possessed. She fucked me and fucked me. I finally took control and flipped her onto her back, driving my cock deep into her.

As she started to cum, she begged me to cum inside her. She needed it badly, so I did as she asked and filled her with a huge load of cum. She held me tight as a tear or two rolled down her cheek. That confused me.

"Teresa, what is wrong?"

"It's nothing, James; I am so happy to be with you again."

"Teresa kissed me, and we started fucking again. My cock was still hard as stone, so we fucked until I came again, about thirty minutes, when I pumped another load of cum deep inside her. My cock would soften, but we never separated. She rested with my softened cock still inside her; then she would squeeze me with her pussy, and my cock would wake up again. We would fuck until I came again, then lay together. We went at it for a couple of hours." 

"After cumming in her five times, I was exhausted and needed some alone sleep, so as Teresa dozed off, I slipped out of her bed and went to mine. I closed and locked my door so no visitor would disrupt my sleep.

"The next day, we cooled off. I had a lot of work, and we were both tired and needed a break. We had one more day and night, so we stayed away from each other on the fourth night."

"The fifth day was Thursday. I was planning on leaving that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I thought back to what Teresa and I had done this week, Fucking like animals' morning, noon, and night for four days and nights. The worst of all was I had no meeting that ran long. I had lied to Lacy and stayed so I could be in bed with my cock in Teresa's mouth. That is where I was when I texted Lacy, lying about my flight.

The conference was over at lunch Thursday, and Teresa and I knew we would never be together again, so we almost ran down the hall to our rooms. We were naked and, in her bed as soon as we entered her room. We fucked all day and night and only left for maid service when we moved to my room and fucked while the maid cleaned Teresa's room. Then when we had room service, we stopped. We showered twice, fucked as we washed each other, then were back in bed fucking again.

Teresa came many times, and I came in her pussy many times before we were exhausted. She wanted me to fill her pussy with cum, so I had not worn condoms all week.

I was so into the whole week I never thought about being bareback until the last orgasms overtook us when Teresa whispered to me that she thought I might have put a baby into her this week. I was shocked at what Teresa had confessed. That was her plan all week long; she wanted a baby from me.

Teresa told me, "It will be Jose's baby, and we will raise him as if he is ours. You will have no obligation toward us. I love you for doing this for me. I am sorry I did not tell you my plan." Then Teresa kissed me passionately, and we moved apart.

I did not know what to say, so I said nothing. I went to my room, showered, and left for the airport without saying another word to Teresa. As the cab sped along, a text came from Teresa.

Teresa's text: "James, I am sorry for not telling you about the baby. I love you for being with me this week. Our time together was incredible, and I will miss you for the rest of my life. James, know that you have done a wonderful thing this week, giving us a baby that Jose will love as his own. Thank you, Thank you. Teresa."

I read the text again and felt sick about what I had done. I deleted the text so Lacy could never read it. I knew that as much cum as I had pumped into Teresa, that there was a good chance I fathered a baby with her. Jesus, what do I do if I have? How could I ever tell Lacy I had done that? It would be the end of us! I don't know if that happened, but if it did, I would have to tell Lacy what I had done. God, how did I let this happen? I felt sicker the more I thought about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no way I could tell Lacy this part of the story, so I skipped ahead and made up an ending.

"Lacy, it was the final day, and I was so happy it was over, and I was coming home to you and away from Teresa."

"This morning, I was lying in bed. It was early, and I had morning wood. The connecting door opened. The room was still pretty dark, but I knew it was Teresa."

"James, it is our last morning. Can I come into your bed one last time? Will you eat me and fuck me as a going away present, ending us forever?"  

"Lacy, I was hard and horny, too, so I turned on the bedside lamp and saw Teresa standing there in a tiny white thong. I rose on my elbows, "Get over here." I threw the sheet off, and my hard cock stood at attention."

"Teresa stepped up on the bed and straddled my shoulders, facing away from me. She slipped her thong down her legs, letting it lay on my face. Her scent was so strong, my cock twitched."

"Teresa squatted down so her pussy was just over my mouth. She pulled her thong off and settled on her knees. I pulled her hips down, and her smooth wet pussy lay against my lips. I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue into her wet slit and began to eat her succulent pussy. I had her cumming quickly, wetting my face each time."

"Teresa leaned down, taking my cock in her mouth, sucking me hard, keeping me alive, even though there was no need to. I was edging, so I pushed her down, and she understood, sliding her pussy onto my cock in a reverse cowgirl. She began to fuck me, and I watched as her asshole puckered as her pussy would cum."

"I could not resist. I wet my finger in my mouth, and with Teresa's next orgasm, I pushed my index finger knuckle deep in her asshole."

"'OH MY GOD James,' Teresa screamed as she bucked against cock and finger."

"Teresa shuddered as a massive orgasm slammed into her body. She fell forward as I started to finger fuck her asshole as Teresa fucked my cock. She suddenly orgasmed again, then again. Unstoppable shaking overtook her, and she collapsed."

"I quickly moved out from under her and pulled her up on her knees. I drove my cock into her pussy and my long middle finger into her ass. She screamed into the bedsheets and bucked back against me, cumming hard again."

"I pounded her pussy and fingered her asshole until my balls tightened, and I filled her pussy with cum for the last time. We collapsed, breathing hard as we both moaned with complete satisfaction."

I finished and sat silently, waiting for Lacy's reaction. I was looking at the road when I heard a low growl. I looked over and saw Lacy had her fingers down in her shorts. She was fingering herself and was cumming hard. I guess, I got my approval.

The rest of the drive was silent. After a few miles, I looked over, and Lacy was asleep. Her hand was still in her shorts. I smiled, knowing that without touching her, I had satisfied her for now.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled into our condo a little after 8:00 pm. Lacy was still out, so I gently shook her and pulled her hand out of her shorts. Her fingers were wet, so I took them in my mouth, sucking her cream off them. Lacy looked at me, a little bewildered.

"Baby, I'm just getting a little taste of what the main course will be later. Let's get our stuff inside and go to the Crab House for dinner. I am starved after our eventful drive."

Lacy smiled, "You and Teresa wore me out with your story. I made myself cum so many times; thank you." She leaned over and kissed me, "I Love you, James, even though you are a cheating bastard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was great; Lacy and I were stuffed with shrimp, oysters, crab legs, coleslaw, and hush puppies. We both needed a good walk on the beach before any sexual activity.

Hand in hand, we strolled along the waterline; the tide was low, so the beach was wide. The water was warm and felt good on my bare feet. Lacy was dancing along in front of me, splashing in the water up to her knees. She was getting wet, but who cared? She was having fun like a little kid.

After a great walk, we made our way back to the condo. Outside, we washed our feet, and I had a wicked idea. I pulled Lacy to me and kissed her. I pulled her top over her head.

"James, what are you doing?"

She feebly tried to stop me as I unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down. Lacy was standing in the moonlight naked, looking innocent and beautiful. I quickly stripped and pulled her naked body to me. 

I put our clothes on the bench and lay on them. I looked at Lacy, "Come here and ride me, baby; we need to fuck right here right now!"  

"James, you are crazy; we need to go inside." Lacy resisted my desire.

"Lacy, get on this hard cock now, or I will not make sweet love to you later."

That did it. Lacy looked around and leaned over, taking my cock in her mouth. She bobbed twice, then swung her leg over me, sliding down on my hardness. She sighed as our bodies met, and I was deep inside her.

"Damnit, James, you are something; I can't resist you!"

"I know, baby, now fuck me; you do all the work."

Lacy rode me like a Bronco, fucking me good. She started cumming, trying to be quiet, but she soon moaned loudly. She reached back and squeezed my balls. I came hard, filling her pussy full of cum.

Lacy lay on my chest as we calmed down and could get up. She kissed me and said, "We are even again, so how do we go forward now? We have to work that out this weekend."

"Yes, we do, but first, we are lavishing each other with lust and love for one full day, then we will work it out! The one thing I know for sure is there will be no divorce, so get any thoughts of that out of your head."

In the moonlight, I thought I saw a look of relief on Lacy's face. Then she said, “Yes, master, I agree!"

We walked naked to our condo, holding hands, and carrying our clothes, not caring if we saw anyone.

The night was just beginning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was little sleep that night. There was a lot of moaning and bodies slapping together. There were silent and loud orgasms, many of them. There was cum spilled into Lacy's mouth and pussy, several times until we finally cuddled and fell asleep, unable to do anymore. We had reaffirmed our love for each other; it was time for sleep.

The morning was almost noon when I surfaced again, slipping the sheet off my face, and looked around. Lacy was not there, but I smelled coffee and bacon frying. 

My cock was hard, and I needed to pee. I rolled out of bed and took care of business, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I slipped on some silk shorts and wandered down to the kitchen.

My beautiful wife was facing the stove, and I could see she was naked, wearing only an apron. I slipped up behind her a kissed her neck. She spun around and kissed me hard.

"Good morning, master!" That was the second time she had called me that, but never before. I wondered what that was all about.

"Good morning, slave!" I played along.

I sat down and commanded, "Bring me coffee and make me breakfast."

"Yes, master." There was coffee, and my breakfast followed.

This was fun. I thought I would test out just how far Lacy would let this go today.

After cleaning up breakfast, Lacy shed the apron and came to me naked.

"James, we need to settle this today, not wait. Then we can enjoy the next two days and the rest of our lives with this behind us!"

"OK, we will put on our suits and take a walk on the beach and talk it out."

"Yes, I would like that; then we can stop in those dunes down on the beach and seal the deal, so to speak.

We changed, and we went on the walk that would define the rest of our lives together.

I stopped and looked up at James as we walked out the door. "Baby, whatever we decide today, I want you to know that I have loved you every minute of my life since we met, and these distractions I have had over the years have never changed that. You are my man always and forever." I kissed him as a tear rolled down my cheek.

James held me as we kissed and whispered, "Me too; I love you the same way and always will; let's go."

Epilog

That day was hard. We had a soulful discussion about our relationship and where we saw our future life together. 

It was clear that we both wanted the same thing for our family. No disruption and day-to-day life would be the same. A devoted, loving life together with us and our children.

It was also clear that we could no longer expect either of us to be 100% faithful. This created a major dilemma for us. How could we move forward knowing we both needed some outside sexual release without the love component involved?

How could we come to bed or get up each day wondering if the other partner had fucked someone yesterday or would fuck someone today?

How did we eliminate the emotional effect that concern would have on our lives?

After a lot of talking and laying naked in the dunes, it was decided after we made passionate love to each other.

We would open our marriage on a limited basis. There were strict rules that could never be broken. If the rules were broken, trust would be broken, and our marriage could not survive without trust. We would have to move to the step that neither of us wanted, divorce.

We agreed we would create a legal document, a Postnuptial Agreement, spelling out the rules and the ramifications of breaking them. Once that was signed, our new life would begin.

Once we had reasoned all this out, we made love again that day in the dunes. Then we ran naked into the ocean to wash our bodies and to baptize our new life together. To everyone in the world, our children, our families, and our friends would see no difference. Only we would know how our life was changing.

We had a wonderful two days making love, cuddling, and fucked each other nearly to death. My cock was almost worn out and needed rest when we went home on Monday afternoon.

After all this, I knew that my love for Lacy was steadfast and would never end until my last breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My relief that James's love for me was so strong and mine for him was the same made our discussions easier. The talks were salted between beautiful sex and lovemaking. Ultimately, we established a set of rules that we agreed to live by. We could not satisfy each other as long as we had these needs. If the day came that either of us decided that the arrangement was no longer satisfactory, we would end it, and our life would revert back to a 100% monogamous marriage or dreaded divorce.

The next two days were incredible. The release of all the pent-up anguish over what we had done made our lovemaking real, not tainted by fear or regret. James and I showed our true love for each other. I surrendered myself to James in a way I had never done before, giving him my ass for the first time. I loved it. I sacrificed my ultimate gift to my master, and he received it, owning all of me and knowing I would gratefully give my ass to him upon his demand. From this day forward, besides all other agreements, I was James's submissive, at his beckon and call to perform for him at any time, giving him whatever he desired.

In return, I receive 100% devoted love and support every day of our lives together without questions, doubt, or jealousy. 

As of Monday, at 12:00 noon, we declared together, out loud for anyone to hear, that we have opened our marriage, freeing each of us to be with other lovers twice a month, separately or together should we swap with another couple. This will always be in private and never in our sacred domain.

We would always tell each other about our dates and keep them from our children until we felt we could explain things to them.

Our date may last overnight for one night only, but only if previously agreed.

There was never any humiliation of the other party nor discussion of cuckolding.

There was no discussion of the family, and none of our liaisons would be with people who are currently our friends.

We would be tested for STDs, as would our partners, before any sexual contact.

The planned couplings would be done when we were apart due to James's business travel or if we were at the beach condo. That was an acceptable place, but never in our bed.

These were the rules, and James would have a new attorney draw up the Postnuptial Agreement on Tuesday. The ramifications of noncompliance were clear, DIVORCE with little compensation in the settlement. Not something either of us wanted.

The agreement was signed Wednesday at the Carol White Attorney at Law's office.

We had agreed, so Lacy and I went to dinner, then home to bed. We made passionate, guilt-free love, knowing our life had changed for the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years have passed, and my life is wonderful. Our love is stronger than ever. I see Tim on the weeks that James is away. James did get a promotion, so he travels less. Tim and I see each other once or twice a month.

I never connected with Mallory. Valarie and I are friends now. Our time together was magical, but she lives in Denver and has found a partner. I am happy for her.

I love my husband more every day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the past two years, I have developed and wonderful fuck buddy relationship with a sweet, sexy woman that I travel to see occasionally. She is an incredible lover, but she is married as I wanted my lover to be, so there could never be any temptation to take it further.   

Lacy and I are solid and guilt-free. I love her unconditionally until my dying breath.

Our kids know now about our arrangement. They are OK, but they don't understand why. I am not sure I know that answer either.

I heard Teresa did have a baby boy. I have not seen or heard from her since that week. Lacy will never know.

Life goes on, and love prevails. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments