Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lacy's Lust Filled Adventures - Part 4

"They say, "Variety is the spice of life." Well Lacy is taking full advantage."

42
19 Comments 19
3.4k Views 3.4k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Author's Notes

"Finally, Part 4 of is here and Part 5 is finished as well. Thanks for your patience, New chapters for Stan, and Employee of the year others are coming soon. Read Share and ENJOY. Maxx"

Thursday morning started, as my phone buzzed, waking me a little after 7:00 am. I picked up my phone, and it was Tim Robbins, the yard guy.

Looking over at my two lovers entangled with each other, barely covered with the sheet. I thought about last night. It had been incredible, full of lust, love, and many firsts. I knew it would take me time to digest what the three of us had done with each other. I admit that being fucked by two women at the same time was more than I ever expected it could be. I have never cum so many times before. It was a night I would love to repeat many times.

But the most beautiful thing was seeing Valarie and Mallory making love together. They were to experience lesbians satisfying each other. It was incredible to watch. I was a little jealous, but I knew it was Valarie introducing me to a new friend that might help me realize my womanly desires once she was gone. I loved her for that, but I was sad when I realized Valery, and I only had a few days left, then she would move thousands of miles away.

I slipped out of bed into the bathroom and closed the door. I answered my phone, "Good morning, Mrs. Simms: I mean Lacy…!"  

"Hi Tim, how are you?" 

"I'm good. I will be over in about an hour to get started. Does that work for you?" 

My heart fluttered with a different level of excitement. I swallowed hard and sat on the toilet. 

"That would be great Tim. I am not there now, so just get started, and I will be home a little later?" 

"OK, Laci, I'll get started, and we can talk when you get home. I'm looking forward to seeing you!" 

My body shivered. "Me too. Remember, when you are finished, you can swim."   

There was a pause, "Are you sure?" 

"Of course, I always swim in the afternoon so we can swim together!" 

"OK then, that sounds great. I'll get started." 

"Yes, I'll see you when I get home then!" 

"Bye!" I hung up. 

As I started to stand up, I realized my pussy was soaking wet, dripping into the toilet. I used a tissue to dry myself. I almost came. I went back into the bedroom and quietly dressed. I looked in on my lover again and calmly slipped out the door. 

I texted Valarie to explain why I left, then caught an Uber home. 

I quickly changed into my yoga tights and a pair of silk shorts with a sports bra. I made up my face, filled my water bottle, and was outside before Tim arrived.

Yoga was OK, but I was glad when it was over and skipped the gym workout today. I stopped for a coffee and headed home to see Tim. God, I was horny as hell.

Even after last night's record-breaking orgasmic sex romp, my pussy needed more. The nice hard cock hanging between Tim's thick manly thighs would do the trick, and I hoped it would become my new favorite sex toy. You know, a real hard man's cock, not a plastic one. 

God, yes, I had learned that I now loved eating pussy, but there is nothing like having a big hard cock pounding deep into my pussy. 

As I drove away from the Starbucks drive-through, I thought of Tim working in my yard with very few clothes on; the thought got me going. I turned down my street and pulled into the driveway. Tim was mowing the front yard. He had taken off his shirt and was sweating already. God, he looked so hot! 

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Valarie.

Val's text: "Morning baby, so sorry you had to leave, Mallory was very good for breakfast, and we are going to have brunch too. She told me to tell you she would love to get to know you better. No strings: she is attached but would love a little playtime. Here is her contact info. Have a wonderful day, but it won't be like last night."

My text: "Val, Mallory, Last night was incredible; what can I say? It was overwhelming. Me watching the two of you fucking each other was amazing. Then our hour-long hot tub experience was unforgettable. Thanks to you both. Valarie, I love you, my heart is full for you, and last night was the best sendoff we could give each other. Tell Mallory I'll be in touch. Val, please let me see you at least once more before you leave. LOVE YOU!"

I got no response which didn't surprise me. That would come later. 

I stepped out of the car. I had removed the silk shorts, so my skintight sweaty leggings and sports bra separated Tim's eyes from my bare body! 

Tim stopped mowing, walking over to me. He looked at me, seeing everything I had, thinly covered but very available. 

"Hi, Lacy; how are you today." 

"I am good; I just had a nice yoga workout. You know, got to keep this body trim and ready for action!" 

"Well, that yoga class is doing the job for sure!" his eyes roamed over my hot body. His shorts moved a little, so I knew he liked what he saw.

"Well, three days in the gym each week, plus two more days of running," I said, smiling with my hands resting on my hips.

"Wow, that's a hell of a regiment; what's the motivation to work that hard? I could never make myself do that!" 

I looked at him as I thought for a minute. "Well, it is simple, Tim… a woman really has only one motivation… A MAN or men! In my case, I am an open field and play on both sides. My main player is away for the week, so I may need a substitute. But that depends if the game is on?"  

Tim's smile widened. "Well, I better get back to work to finish up and get that swim-in, that is, if the offer is still open. If it is, I would like to swim with you." His eyes roamed over my body again.

"Yes, I will be sunning and swimming this afternoon, so once you finish, you can swim if you like. I think the pool could get dirty this afternoon and need cleaning later." Adding to the sexual tension with my innuendos. 

I saw Mrs. Kennedy walking her dog down the street, and I dashed into the house. I laughed as she almost bumped into the garbage can as she looked at Tim's half-naked body. It was certainly something to look at!

My body was all warmed up, and my pussy was throbbing. No, I was not touching myself, I was saving everything until later for Tim. It would be hard, but I could do it.

I busied myself with mundane things, cleaning the bathroom and washing the sheets so the playing field would be clean for late kick-off! Then I made a nice Cobb salad for lunch and set the table on the deck. I knew I could entice Tim to have lunch with me, so I waited until he had finished mowing, trimming, and clipping the shrubs before I went out and invited him to eat with me. 

I changed into a new G-string bikini I had bought to tease Valarie, but it was perfect for teasing Tim. It was white and unlined, made of Lycra, and it fits like a second skin and becomes transparent when it gets wet. It was so small the total material used could not have been half a yard.

Two small triangles cupped my breasts, barely covering the front, leaving my nipples poking through. The bottom was a small pouch that cupped my puffy pussy lips like the palm of your hand. Six thin strings held it on, pairs of ties, one on each hip and two at my neck, with another string that ran up between my firm cheeks attaching to the waist string.

I walked out on the deck to get Tim, and the wetness between my legs was already soaking the bottoms. Soon he would be able to see my bare lips. 

Tim was shirtless and sweaty, sexy as hell! "Tim, you look all hot and sweaty. I made a nice Cobb Salad, so take a break and eat with me."  

Tim turned to me, and his eyes bugged out. He swallowed hard as his eyes scanned over my nearly naked body. The reaction did not disappoint. Tim's cock instantly began to grow hard, and he had no way to hide it. He loved what he saw, and that made me feel sexy. 

I walked right up to him and took his hand. "Come with me, you can wash up, and we can have a nice lunch. We can get to know each other better." I pulled him along behind me.

Tim was stunned but followed me as my sweet bare ass sashayed before him as we walked to the patio door. I pointed to the powder room across the kitchen. "You can wash up there, then come out, and we can eat. What would you like to drink? A cold beer would probably be good!" 

"Sure yeah, beer would be fine." He squeezed past me rubbing against me feeling my breasts scrape on his chest. My nipples instantly grew harder. My pussy quivered, wetting my tiny bottoms even more. 

I got two beers from the fridge and set the rest of the food out. I sat waiting for Tim to come out. He came through the door looking hot. My whole body tingled when I saw him. Tim had adjusted his big cock, so it was lying along his thigh, down the leg of his shorts. He looked longer than I had thought, which pleased me. I was betting he was commando today and planned to find out later.

I stood, giving Tim a good frontal view. His eyes slowly drank in my body. His eyes stopped at my bottoms; I saw his cock swell and twitch, filling the leg of his shorts. 

I smiled, handing him a beer bottle, "Have a seat."

Tim had not said a word but finally said, "You didn't have to do this, Lacy. I normally bring a sandwich with me." 

"Well, Tim, I am an excellent employer, and I want my employees to be totally satisfied when they work for me. I know from experience that they always go the extra mile to do an excellent job when I treat them right! So, eat up; you have more work to do, and remember, we have that swim later." 

We ate and chatted. I learned Tim was 28 years old. He has a steady girlfriend, but they don't live together. They had dated for a couple of years, but neither was eager to get married. She had just graduated from law school and worked at a large law firm. She worked a crazy number of hours and was devoted to her career for now. On the other hand, Tim wanted nothing to do with the corporate world. He liked his freedom. Tim had earned degrees in agronomy and botany. He planned to build a successful landscaping business. He already had two other crews out on other jobs, plus himself. 

"My other crews work with most of our regular clients, and I only work with my 'Special Customers' to give them the proper attention they deserve." As he looked at me, a sly smile showed on his face.

"So, Tim, am I one of your 'Special Customers'?" Teasing him, batting my eyes. I took a big slug of beer and then let the bottle lay in my cleavage, feeling cool against my skin.

"Laci, you are a ‘Very Special Customer!'" 

"Well, that is nice, but Tim, why am I a ‘Very Special Customer?'" 

"Well, look at you; you dressed specially for me, made me lunch, and invited me to swim when I finished work. I have never had a customer be so nice and treat me so special." 

"So, Tim does a ‘Very Special Customer' receive 'Very Special' treatment?" I put the bottleneck of the beer bottle in my mouth, taking in several inches. I was laying it on thick now. I could see his cock getting hard down the leg of his shorts. From what I could see, I could tell he had a big cock. My pussy was weeping for him, soaking my little bottoms. I am sure he could see my pussy covered by the little G-string pocket. He could tell that I was soaking wet since it was now transparent. 

Tim looked at my chest, and my breasts rose and fell as I breathed harder. He smiled, "Well, Laci, what other services do you need that I might help with?"  

It was my chance, not that I needed an invitation. We were both playing with each other and knew exactly where this was leading. "Well, Tim, since you asked, I had a tough time putting on sunscreen today and could use some help, so I don't burn this afternoon. We wouldn't want that, would we? A little later, you could help put clean sheets on my king bed. They are so hard to handle by myself!"  

Tim stopped eating and stood up. I looked at his shorts, seeing his cock was hard and already pressing against the leg of his shorts, pushing it out. I was sure his cock was going to slip out any second. My eyes moved up his body until I was looking into his eyes. 

He smiled, "I have a few things I need to finish in the yard, so why don't you clean up and read a little more of your sexy book here, picking up Fifty Shades of Grey? If you sit in the shade, you won't burn, and I can help you with those two things and maybe more when I am done!" His eyes scanned my body again.

We had just had a nice lunch and did a little flirting to spice up the afternoon. As we carried the plates into the kitchen, I managed to get a feel of Tim's nice big cock as he rubbed against me. I knew he wasn't close to hard yet. I moaned softly, knowing this afternoon would be a lot of fun. 

Tim went back to work. As he suggested, I went out on the front porch where I had seen him the first time. I read more of the hot pages of Fifty Shades of Grey. I watched Tim from behind my sunglasses as he worked around the yard. His beautiful masculine body rippled as he worked. His muscles were solid, and every move looked sexy to me, making my pussy weep. 

The book was getting me hotter again, Christian and Anastasia were playing in the Red Room again, and the things he was doing to her made me so horny; I really needed to cum, but I couldn't; I was saving it all for Tim later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read three chapters and was thirsty, so I went inside to get a drink. My phone was buzzing on the counter. I looked at it and saw Valarie was calling. I picked it up and answered. 

"Hey Val, how are you?" 

"Hey yourself. I am doing OK, but I miss you."

"Me too; what are you doing?" 

I just got home and am trying to recover from last night. It was incredible. 

"Laci, I read your note again, and I agree. I've been going through a lot of new and old stuff, getting rid of a lot of old baggage I don't need anymore. I am clearing the Decks, so to speak. My time with Carla was extremely helpful as I went through many of these things. Self-therapy, I have needed to do this for a long time. I am much clearer on things now and better able to look forward. Well, enough on that stuff."

"That sounds great Val, I have strong feelings for you, but it's complicated. I am so glad Carla has been able to help you and that you are feeling good. 

"Well, I am off now until I report to my job in Denver, so I am returning to Carla's for a few more days. I will probably be back on Sunday. Then I will be done here and ready to move forward. It's exciting to have a clear path forward finally, and I think you will be happy for me."  

"Oh, Valarie that makes me so happy. I am glad you have finally found your way. I can't wait to see you. When you get back, we need to go out on a date.

"Yes, Laci, I would like that. I miss you so much right now. I can't wait to see you again. 

"OK, let me know when you get home and when we can go out. James and the kids will be home, but I will work it out!" 

"OK, baby, I miss you; we will talk soon."

"Me too, Val; I miss you!"

We hung up, and I immediately thought her voice was different. After all her soul-searching and self-therapy, I wondered if she had become clear on us, what we did, and what we had said. I know I was clear. I loved her as much as a woman can love another woman. I could never leave my family for her; I hoped she understood that. But my passion for her is as strong as any I have ever felt. It is clear to me that a human can love more than one person but in different, passionate ways. 

I heard a knock on the door and looked out. Tim was standing there in his shorts, no shirt, his sweaty body glowing, and the left leg of his shorts was filled with his 'Special Service’ ' for me. 

A went to the door, "Are you done?"

"No, I will be soon. I need the restroom, though."

"I moved out of the way, letting him in. He looked at me as he walked by. God, he looked so damn hot I could have jumped him right then and gotten a great fuck, but all the teasing would make it much better later. 

I gathered my drink pitcher, glass, and book and moved back by the pool. I settled on a lounger inside the cabana and waited for Tim to finish. I was feeling very naughty, so I took off my top. I rubbed my breasts and pinched my nipples, making them hard, sticking out like bullets. 

I lay back and read as Christian was dominating Anastasia fucking her into the mattress with her hands tied above her head and her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling his big cock deep into her as he thrust hard. 

My hand was inside my bottoms, working my pussy and clit. As turned on as I was, I was afraid that if I didn't cum now, I might go crazy. My fingers were squishing in and out of my hot cunt. I pushed my fingers across my taint and tapped on my pulsing asshole. I thrust my thumb into my pussy and fucked myself as I thought about Christian and Tim spit-roasting me, something I have never done and probably never will. 

Suddenly my pussy clamped on my thumb, and I pushed a finger up my ass, cumming hard, gasping, and gulping air. My eyes were closed, and I had dropped the book and squeezed my breasts. I was so into the moment I had not heard Tim approach. 

As I started to come down, my eyes opened. 

"Oh God, Tim!" He was standing at the foot of the lounger, watching me cum.

"Oh Lacy, please continue, that was incredible to see. You came extremely hard, and I would not want to stop that from happening again. I might even be able to help you if you would like." 

My hand was still in my bottoms, cupping my quivering pussy. I could not talk. I removed my hand, swallowed hard, and stood up, never taking my eyes off the large tent that had formed along Tim's left shorts leg. My God, his cock was big. He was long and fat, I was sure. He was going to fuck me hard today, and I couldn't wait.

Tim walked toward me and stopped two feet away. He looked me in the eyes and slowly pushed his shorts off his hips, letting them slide to the deck. He stepped one step closer, staring into my eyes. The sexual tension was thick as mud, and my breathing became short. 

I almost came when I finally looked down, seeing the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. Tim touched my face softly, stroking my cheek, breaking my trance. 

We were two naked horny people, knowing what we would do for the next few hours. I suddenly needed to pee and quickly ran into the house to the powder room. As I passed the counter, I saw my phone was buzzing. I grabbed it and went to pee. As I sat relieving myself, I read the message.

James texts: "Babe, my meeting will be later than I thought, so I changed my flight to get in at 10:00 am. I am so sorry. I really wanted to be with you tonight. I miss you so much. Love you. I'll call you later, and we can plan the weekend. Did you get the reservation?"

Wow, I had instant mixed emotions. One set was my pussy and sexual being talking to me, saying I have all night with Tim, and he could destroy my pussy overnight. The loving wife, me, knew I needed to send him away after we fuck a little and Tim had his swim.

My text: "Oh, James, I hoped you would be home tonight. I will miss another night without your warm body against mine and your fat cock satisfying me. I made the reservations. I will pack for you, and we can have a 'hot quickie' when you get home, and then we are off to the beach. We will make up for everything this weekend; I can't wait. I love you so much!"

I was being honest. I do love James, and I will fuck him silly over the weekend. Then a clinching feeling of guilt overtook me for a few seconds, but I dried myself and walked back out, leaving my phone on the counter where it was. 

After the texts with James, I knew he would not be home until tomorrow, and that meant Tim and I were in for a long night of serious fucking. I took a deep breath and walked back out to the cabana. 

Tim was sitting there reading my book. He looked up, seeing me completely naked for the first time. He smiled, "Damn, Lacy, you looked so fucking hot. Your body is incredible, and I knew it would be." 

He put down the book. "This book is nasty and hot. Christian and Anastasia are fucking hot for each other, and this guy is damn kinky. Are you like that?" 

"Oh no, I could never do the things they are doing. I am into sex and only sex, blow jobs, and anal, but even that is reserved only for my husband. What I really like is having my pussy eaten. So that is the main item on the dessert menu for today. So, let's get to it, then we will swim before you leave, that is, if you leave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was my first day working at the Simms's house; there was a lot of work to do. The previous man had retired a few months ago, and the yard had been neglected with a local kid just cutting the yard. I had just finished cutting the front when Ms. Simms… Lacy arrived home. 

She stepped out of her SUV and floored me with her looks. She was wearing yoga leggings and a tight sports bra. It looked like they were painted on her body, showing every detail of what was underneath. It was obvious that there was nothing between the thin leggings and her top and her smooth skin. There were wet spots in various places accentuating her sexy body. 

My eyes roamed over her as she walked toward me. She stopped a few steps from me, and I felt a twitching in my shorts, making it clear to her that I was interested. I did not attempt to hide anything. It was all there for her to see. 

"Lacy, you look incredible. You must work hard on your body." 

She told me how much she did. God, I am in decent shape, but there is no way I could do what she does. 

The flirting that had been back and forth between us since we first met and during our phone calls was overt by both of us. What it all meant and what would happen between us was yet to be seen. 

Lacy stopped and looked at me, scanning down my body stopping her eyes on my bulge. She smiled and looked up into my eyes. "You look hot and sweaty already, Tim. Can I get you some water?" Ending with a smile.

"I have water. I have the shrubs and edging to finish in front. Then I have the side yard along the driveway before I get to the back. I also need to plant the flowers I brought in the beds along the front porch and back beds."

JadenKisses1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JadenKisses1

"Well, Tim, you certainly are thorough. I am sure it will look wonderful when you are finished."   

Lacy smiled as she looked up and down at my body. Her attention made my cock twitch and grow harder. I knew I needed to get back to work, so I turned and looked back at her. 

"I have to get moving if we are going to swim this afternoon."

"OK, Lunch in an hour, though, so get busy; you don't want to miss dessert." Lacy smiled and walked off into the house. 

I went to work and was mostly done when lunch was ready. Lacy came and found me, pulling me to the backyard for lunch. She had put on a thin white thong bikini that left nothing to the imagination. 

Lacy had made a wonderful salad, so we ate lunch and learned about each other. Lacy loves her family and her husband very much, but he travels. She is a very horny lady. So, when you add the sexy book, she was reading, she was always on edge.

Lacy has been coming on to me hard, and I have promised to take care of her needs. Other than the landscaping, Lacy has a wanton need between her legs that I will happily take care of. 

We finished lunch, and I went back to work to finish and get to a much more important job, satisfying all my ‘Very Special Customer's’ needs. 

I finished my work in a little more than an hour. I took off my boots and walked barefoot thru the grass back to the pool deck and the cabana where I had seen Lacy reading. When I got there, I was presented with a sweet treat. 

Lacy was so into her book she had her hand in her thin thong. She was fingering herself, and boy, was she wet, making squishing sounds with each stroke. I stood at the end of the lounger, watching. My heartbeat increased, as did the hardness of my cock. There is something about watching a woman getting herself off that really gets to a man. Seeing them withering with pleasure and wanting to be the one that brings that out in the woman is every man's dream. Providing them with total satisfaction is the goal. 

I was breathing hard as I watched her. My cock was hard, trying to rise, but my shorts were holding it down. I lay my hand on my cock and slowly rubbed it as her fingers made a squishing noise fucking her pussy. I thought she was cumming when her eyes opened, and she saw me and shouted out, "Oh God, Tim," when she saw me standing there watching her cumming. 

"Oh, Lacy, please continue. That was incredible to see. You came so hard. I don't want to stop that from happening again. As a matter of fact, I would like to help you if you would like." 

Lacy looked me in the eyes, then her eyes slowly scanned down to the bulge in my shorts. She was biting her lips. She pulled her hand out of her bottom and stood up.

I stepped toward her and slowly pushed my shorts down. I was commando, as I normally am, so my cock sprang out, pointing straight at her.

I heard an audible gasp as Lacy saw my big hard cock exposed for the first time. 

Lacy looked at me and smiled, then looked at my nine inches of hard cock pulsing between my legs. She turned and ran into the house. 

A few minutes later, Lacy came back out. I was shocked that she was completely naked. My cock pulsed and became harder as I looked over her incredible body. Whatever she did regularly to keep her body fit was working overtime. She was in her forties and could easily pass as a sexy lady in her late twenties. 

As Lacy walked to me. I looked up from reading a few pages and asked her about her book. She wasn't interested and said, "Let's get to it!" Lacy was ready to fuck. There was a look of determination on her face. She pulled me up and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I grabbed her, pulled her against me, and kissed her back. Our passion rose as our naked bodies were pressed together, and we stood in the hot sun. 

I broke the kiss and pulled her into the cabana, laying her on the bed. Then I moved up over her and kissed her again. That was the start of a marathon fuck session that lasted well into the night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tim was suddenly on me, and I was on my back on the cabana bed. He was kissing me and playing with my nipples. He was pinching and sucking on them while his hand moved between my legs. Tim's rough fingers grazed my clit as they slipped between my soaking wet lips into my hot hole. First, there was one, then two fingers slowly fucking me. I came quickly and shuddered as a sweet orgasm raced through me. 

I grabbed Tim, pushing him down so he kissed across my chest and belly and licked my pussy. I gasped as his hands reached under me, squeezing my ass cheeks, lifting my hips, and opening my legs. Tim's mouth covered my whole bald pussy. His tongue slithered down through my lips, teasing my tingling hole. 

Tim ate me well with a rough and slow assault. He was good but nothing like Valery or Mallory. They were soft and tinter, making love to my pussy. Where Tim was taking my pussy, owning it. They were both incredible in their ways. I loved them both, just as I love how James eats me. He was a cross between the two, the best of both worlds. 

Tim's tongue was thick and broad, lapping and pushing inside but not reaching my G-spot like Val's long tongue and James's talented tongue could. He backed off a little and sucked and chewed my lips, then strummed my clit, flicking the bean and driving me crazy. I was so close to a massive orgasm, panting and moaning from intense pleasure. Then there were his fingers, pushing deep into me, curling up and dragging his rough-skinned tips over my spot. I fucking exploded, cumming as hard as I could remember.

The culmination of the anticipation, flirting, teasing, innuendo, and actual sex exceeded all for which I had hoped. I was writhing all over the bed as My body convulsed and my pussy squirted again, and again, bathing Tim's fingers and face with my sweet pussy cream. 

Tim was relentless, not slowing as I became limp like a ragdoll, squirming around as my orgasm slowed and I could finally breathe again. 

Tim moved up and kissed me. My cum was all over his face. I licked him, cleaning his face and neck. He lay on me, giving me his weight. I felt his hard cock pressing against my belly, trapped between us, and it felt like a hot poker trying to brand me. 

I pushed Tim off onto his back. He rolled over easily. His hard cock was standing tall, with his big balls nestled between his legs. I moved over him, kneeling between his legs and pushing them wider. I was now at the altar of his beautiful cock, so I could worship him like he deserved. 

I looked up into Tim's eyes. He smiled at me and laid his head down. He knew what was coming next. I was going to give Tim the best cock sucking he had ever had. I would work him into a lather, making him beg to cum. Then and only then will I allow him to cum, and I will swallow his big load. 

I gripped his cock, slowly sliding my fist up and down as my tongue rimmed his crown, teasing his frenulum. His cock pulsed, and Tim moaned. I slipped my mouth over his cockhead, wrapping my lips around his shaft, and sucked hard on his head. 

Tim began to moan and stroke my hair as I began bobbing on his long hard cock. I sucked him for ten minutes, making him groan and beg, but I was not ready yet. I wanted to own his cock, so I would prove to be his ‘Very Special Customer,' and he would be at my beck and call for sex and excellent yard work in that order. 

My pussy was pulsing as my fingers played as I sucked. I leaned down, taking each of his big balls in my mouth, lightly chewing on them as I bathed them with my tongue. Tim was edging close now, so I allow him to cum. I began to stroke his cock fast with both hands twisting them separately around his shaft and sucking in his crown. 

Tim grabbed my head, forcing my mouth down until his cock was buried in my throat and my nose was pressing into his hairy belly. He suddenly growled like a wild animal, and his hot cum splashed against the back of my throat as it slid down into my belly. He came and came holding my head tight against him. I was barely able to breathe through my nose. 

Tim finished and flopped back on the bed, releasing my head. "Oh, My Fucking God, Lacy that was fucking incredible."

I was not finished. I began deep-throating him repeatedly and playing with his big balls in his now-empty sack. I was on a mission to fill his sack again as soon as possible. I wanted my pussy full of his cock and cum. 

His youthful stamina was amazing. He never softened as I played, and soon I could feel his sack begin to fill with fresh cum, all for me. That would happen more times tonight if I had anything to do with it. 

I crawled up, sliding my breasts and hard nipples along his sweaty body. We were both dripping now, so our skin was slippery. I kissed his hairy belly, rimmed his navel, sucked, and nipped his hard little teats as I moved up, finally kissing his mouth, letting him taste his cum and our sweat on my tongue. 

I lay my head on his hard chest and mewed as we calmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, My God, I was in heaven. Where had this woman been all my life? 

Lacy was incredible. I have never had anyone suck my cock the way she did. It was almost an out-of-body experience. She made love to my cock, not suck it. It was beautiful, and when I came, it felt like I had given her a gallon of cum. She swallowed it all and slowly slithered her hot, sweaty body up mine, teasing and nibbling. 

Her kiss was hot and tasted of my own cum, a first for me. Then we lay together until our breathing slowed. Her body felt light as she lay on me, with my hard cock pressed against me between us. 

After a while, Lacy rose, grabbed my hand, "Time for that swim I promised you."

We ran to the pool and jumped in together. There was a big splash then we were on each other again. The water was cold to our skin and shriveled my cock for a moment, then Lacy had me in her hand again, and I quickly recovered. 

Lacy pushed away from me and swam off to the other end of the pool. She splashed at me, "If you catch me, you can fuck me!" Her head slipped below the surface, and I went under, looking for her. 

After a few minutes, Lacy brushed me under the water, grabbing my cock. I reached down and grabbed her. I pulled her up and pressed her against the side of the pool. I kissed her hard and squeezed her breasts. I lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around me.

The look in Lacy's eyes was sexual desperation. She needed my cock badly. She was chewing her lips. Then she smiled, "So are you going to give your ‘Very Special Customer' your 'Special Service’ now?" 

Lacy reached down and gripped my hard cock pressing the head against her hot pussy hole. She sighed, "Oh yes, please, I need this now. You have earned my pussy, so take me now Tim, and fuck me hard. Make us both cum together." 

Lacy kissed me as she pushed down, and my cock head slipped inside the furnace of her pussy. She moaned and laid her head against my shoulder. "Dear God, Tim, fuck me now!"       

A quick thrust and I was buried balls deep in Lacy's hot pulsing pussy. We were fucking at last!

Lacy looked me in the eyes, and her eyes were filled with lust. She kissed me as her legs tightened around me, pulling me deeper into her. I rolled my hips, sliding a little cock in and out. Lacy moaned and bit my shoulder. She loosened her legs, letting me lengthen my stroke as I began to fuck her harder.

We began a smooth rhythm fucking each other, making the water splash around us. It was becoming intense as Lacy started to cum for the first time. Her pussy was wonderful as it squeezed me as she pulsed around me. 

A guttural groan roared out of her, "Oh God, Tim, I'm cummiiiiinnnngggggg, soooo fuuuccckkking haarred! Lacy's legs tightened around me, and her whole body seized up, shaking as she exploded as a massive orgasm ripped through her. My cock was satisfying her for the first time today. 

I didn't stop fucking her, and I pushed her harder against the wall and pounded her pussy. She had wanted this since the first day we met, and now she would get everything I could give her and more. 

Lacy pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, wrestling with my tongue. They danced together as I fucked her hard. My balls were rumbling again, but I knew I would not cum again for a while. 

I pulled Lacy away from the wall and walked her up the steps out of the pool. We were dripping wet when I lay her on the lounger and began to fuck her hard, driving my cock deep into her, tapping against her cervix. 

"Ohhhhh Fuuuucccck Tim, you are fucking me so deep. I am going to cum again, and she exploded once more, thrashing around under me. I had to hold her legs tight as I continued to fuck her. My cock was as hard as I could ever remember. This woman Lacy was really something. 

We fucked for a while longer, with Lacy cumming over and over. Sweat was rolling off us, and Lacy just kept cumming. Finally, she collapsed, and I picked her up and carried her inside to her king bed. We needed to rest and get out of the heat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My God, Tim caught me in the pool and started to fuck me. I had wanted this for weeks now, and finally, we were fucking. 

I was taking all his long hard cock. He had me up against the wall pounding into me. The water was sloshing all around us. It was all so sexy. I love being fucked in the pool. James and I do it all the time, mostly late at night. 

Tim was relentless. He had wanted my pussy as much as I wanted his cock. We were in a great rhythm now fucking away. I started cumming over and over. I was overwhelmed and started moaning loudly. Mumbling words, begging to cum more. 

Finally, after two massive orgasms and many aftershocks, Tim carried me out of the pool to a lounger. He laid me down and was on me again, pounding my pussy like It was the last one on earth. God, I loved his big cock!

I suddenly came again, screaming out, then collapsed on the lounger. We were covered with sweat, and I was exhausted.

Tim picked me up and carried me to my big king bed. It was time for serious fucking, but first I had to cool off and rest.

We must have slept for an hour or so. I woke up feeling Tim's cock nestled between my ass cheeks. A fleeting thought of Tim fucking my ass flashed in my head, but no, that spot was permanently reserved for James and James alone. 

I lay there and thought of James. It was 5:50 pm, and James should have been on a plane home, but business got in the way again. I felt a little guilty about fucking Tim, but I was so horny there was no way to resist. We will go on fucking each other for a few more hours. I need to make sure I am not too abused and sore for James and our weekend, so I would send Tim home later and have a peaceful sleep resting up for James in the morning.

I rolled away from Tim, letting his cock free. He was hard, so I slipped down and took him in my mouth. I sealed my lips around his shaft. I sucked and rimmed his cockhead, flicking his frenulum. That did it, and Tim woke up moaning. I squeezed his balls, full of his special gift for me. I wanted it all. 

I rolled him on his back and climbed up over him. I leaned in, kissing him. "Hi, sweet baby I need your special gift in my belly." With that, I plunged down, taking his full nine inches into my throat, swallowing, which squeezed his cockhead. 

"Oh Jesus, Lacy, you are incredible." He laced his fingers through my hair and caressed my scalp while holding me down on his cock and started to fuck my mouth. God, I love his manliness and his control. He wanted my mouth, so he took it. 

Tim ravaged my mouth. I tried to set a rhythm with him, but he was so aggressive that he destroyed my mouth. I was breathing every chance I got, then took him deep again. When he became too aggressive, I squeezed his ball, making him groan and slow down. He let go of my head, and I pulled off his cock and rolled onto my hands and knees. 

I looked back at Tim and wiggled my ass. "Fuck me, baby, give me your cum and fill my married pussy."  

Tim moved quickly behind me, and with one deep stroke, his cock was buried deep inside me. I felt so full as his balls rested against my clit, and his hands reached under me, squeezing my breasts. 

Then he started. God, what a pounding he gave me. I was cumming over and over until the big one slammed into me, and I collapsed on the bed. Tim came hard, filling my pussy, and emptying his balls. We lay together, breathing hard in a pile of sweaty satisfied bodies. 

Tim slipped off me and pulled me against him. His cock was finally soft, laying against me but no threat to me now. We napped again for some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fucked Lacy like she was the only pussy left on the earth. I could not get enough of her; she was as greedy as I was. We both wanted all my cock could give. 

Over about three hours, I filled her belly and pussy with four loads of cum. I can rarely do that, but something about Lacy made me want more of her, so I recovered fast and delivered what she wanted as often as I could. 

After I fucked her hard from behind, I finally softened and knew that was our last fuck of the night. I was not sad. Frankly, Lacy had worn me out, and I needed to sleep. She had told me James was not coming home until the morning and we could go all night, but I knew I couldn't. I also didn't want to destroy her pussy for James. He had unknowingly loaned Lacy to me, so I needed to respect him and leave her intact for his homecoming and their trip to the beach tomorrow. 

I held Lacy's incredible body to me as we both fell asleep. 

It was several hours later when I felt a warmth around my cock. I woke with Lacy's mouth sliding slowly up and down my cock. She was making love to me in her way, preserving her pussy for James but giving her mouth to me. I lay back on the pillow and watched her suckling me like no other woman had. Lacy had a true talent that James must have taught her. 

Lacy sucked my cock for almost an hour, slowly every time I was primed to cum, holding me back, delivering unbelievable pleasures I never knew could come from a woman's mouth. 

Finally, I had to cum, so Lacy allowed me to take control, and I rolled her over in a sixty-nine so I could fuck her mouth. To be fair, I also ate her pussy to a powerful orgasm. She came all over my face as I filled her belly for the last time tonight. We fell together, and I turned, holding her, kissing her as she cooed her satisfaction. 

I looked at the clock; 3:28 am, it read. 

Lacy fell asleep a fully satisfied woman. I slipped off the bed and looked down at my incredible lover; she looked so beautiful sleeping. I pulled the satin sheet up over her and kissed her softly. 

I gathered my clothes, went out to the pool, and ensured all my things were gone. I closed up the house and slipped out the back, to my truck that I had moved around the corner. 

My glorious time with Lacy was over, and I lusted for her. I knew there would be more times together and couldn't wait till the next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stirred and felt alone. I rolled over seeing Tim was gone. He must have left in the night.

I looked at the clock. 8:38 am. I needed to get moving. I had to clean everything, change the sheets, wash these, and pack for our trip. I needed to shower and douche to be clean for James with no signs of Tim.

I scrambled out of bed and pulled off the sheets. I made the bed with the new black silk sheets I had bought as a treat for James. I put the nasty sheets, along with the cabana bed sheet in the wash. I loaded the dishwasher and started it. I checked the pool deck for anything incriminating. I found nothing. I cleaned the kitchen counter and made some fruit for breakfast. I sat down and ate.

My phone buzzed. It was a message from James.

James's text: “My flight is a half hour late, Sorry!”

I sighed, that was OK I had more time.

My text: “Ok babe. I will be waiting, naked ready for you.” I attached his favorite nude picture of me and sent it.

James's text: “Oh God I can’t wait, don’t start without me.”

I finished eating and a text came from Tim.

Tim’s text: “Mrs. Simms. I hope you were satisfied with the work I did for you yesterday. I was very satisfied with the yard and though it was all wonderful the flowers were in full bloom and beautiful.”

Wow, a few double entendres, I got the message.

My text: “Tim, I was very satisfied with your work. You are exceptional and pay a lot of attention to detail. I like that. I expect to see you every two weeks or more often if I need additional work done. Is that acceptable to you Tim?”     

Tim’s repose was a thumbs up and two eggplants. My pussy quivered thinking of two weeks from now.

I finished my food and put the sheets in the dryer. I went to shower to prepare for James's homecoming!

I cleaned inside and out. I put on light makeup and his favorite lipstick. I added a silk dressing gown with a see-through lace thong, pull-on thigh-high stockings, and a matching bra. I was going to fuck my man just short of death then we were off to the beach and a weekend of raw sex. I hope we don’t kill each other.

Final Part Coming.

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments