Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lacy's Lust Filled Adventures - Part 2

"You never know what might happen when a visitor arrives."

55
13 Comments 13
6.4k Views 6.4k
10.6k words 10.6k words

Author's Notes

"Lacys expands her horizons. I hope you enjoy. Please rate this story and send me your constructive comments."

Saturday morning came, and our kids left early. I kissed them as they climbed into the SUV, and off they went.

Unfortunately, James also had to leave early for his conference, leaving me all by myself for the first time in a long time. WOW, no kids and no husband for a whole week. What trouble can this little she-devil get into?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did all my Saturday chores and finished around lunchtime. I slipped into my little red thong bottoms and made a pitcher of strawberry margaritas. I gathered up my sexy book and a couple of towels and walked out to the pool. I put the margaritas in the cabana cooler and settled on the double lounger, ready to work on my topless tan and see what Anastasia and Christian were up to.

The sun was hot and reading what Christian was doing to Anastasia was making me horny. I was squirming a little and my fingers were playing on my skin. I was feeling hot.

My cell phone rang.

"Hello!"

"Oh, hi Valarie, how are you?"

Val answered, "I'm good. I heard from Grace your kids were away this week, and James is at a conference. Poor girl, all alone for a full week!! Anyway, I'm inviting you to 'Girl's Night Out on Tuesday. We are going to Alton's; they are having an Italian Tuscan wine and food tasting. Then we are going dancing at The Circus, that hot new club on Water Street. There are seven girls going, you will make eight. We should have a lot of fun."

"Gosh, that sounds great. I'd love to go."

“Super, I can't wait. What are you up to now?”

"I am lying by the pool sunning and reading Fifty Shades of Grey, drinking a strawberry margarita!"

"Now, that sounds fun,"

"What are you doing, Val? Do you want to come over and join me?

“I am doing nothing!"

“Well then, get your little bikini on, get over here. You can sun and drink with me!”

"Sounds great. I'll be there in about an hour! Can I bring anything?

"No, just bring yourself, and we can have a fun afternoon and evening. You should plan to stay for dinner as well!"

“Great, see you soon,” And we hung up.

Our pool has a tall privacy fence, and our neighbor's homes are far apart, so it's very private. I like to layout naked letting the sun caress my skin. It feels so good and since I don't get the opportunity to sun naked very often, and I wanted to work on an all-over tan.

But now that Val was coming over, my opportunity might be gone. We will have to see; Val might go topless too.

Valarie is one of my single friends. She moved into the neighborhood several months ago, and I have been out with her with a group of neighborhood ladies. This afternoon will allow us to get to know each other better. 

I thought about dinner and decided to have steaks, salad, asparagus, and wine for dinner. I threw on my bikini top and a cover-up, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door to the store. I bought nice thick ribeyes and a nice Cabernet. I stopped at the farmers market for fresh asparagus, lettuce, and tomatoes then headed home. 

I marinated the steaks, mixed the salad, and put the food in the fridge. I uncorked the Cabernet wine to let it breathe. I also mixed up a fresh batch of margaritas with fresh strawberries bought.

I brought out extra towels and put them in my pool bag by the spa. Things were all set. Val and I were going to have a fun two-person party!

I settled back on the lounger and began to read. Between the hot words on the book's pages and the sun beating down on my naked skin. I started to sweat in no time. I jumped into the pool to cool off. I swam some laps and then walked up the steps out of the pool. Water was dripping off my almost naked body as I walked toward the lounger.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just then, Val arrived.

“Hey girl,” Val yelled as she came through the fence gate with a couple of bottles of wine and some brownies. 

"Hey Val, I'm so glad you are here." I walked toward her, kissing her softly on the cheek.

I dried off quickly as Val's eyes roamed my body like a hungry cougar on the prowl. I suddenly had a strange feeling spread through me as I took the wine and brownies from her, and our hands touched.

Val stepped back and looked at me, "Wow, I like your bottoms. They don't cover much showing off your incredible body. You're almost naked, so why wear them?"

"Thanks, girl. I felt like I needed to wear something, I wanted to look good for you." I smiled and struck a pose for her. We both laughed!

Val had brought her suit and some other clothes to change into later. I took her into the house, putting the wine and brownies in the kitchen, and showed her to the guest room so she could put away her things and change into her suit. 

As we stood talking, Val quickly peeled off her top, exposing her beautiful bare breasts.

Her breasts were beautiful, firm, and much bigger than I thought. l swallowed hard, "Would you like a margarita?”

"That would be nice,” Val said as her shorts slid to the floor. She looked at me, turned, and bent over to pick them up. 

I stopped breathing when I saw her bare ass cheeks with her puffy pussy peeking out between them. She stood and looked at me showing me her naked body fully exposed. My eyes quickly roamed over her. I almost moaned but stifled it, biting my lip, as Val looked at me with a wry smile.

"I'll go pour the drinks and meet you by the pool," I turned and closed the door behind me.

I leaned back against the door frame and thought, ‘God, her body, wow so beautiful. I bet her smooth pussy is juicy too! I slid my hand down into my thong and rubbed myself. I was wet. I was extremely excited. I had not been with a woman before, so I didn't know what might happen.

A month ago, some of the girls went out for dinner and ended up going dancing. Val held me tight when we danced. Her body pressing against me created strange feelings I had never had before. By the end of the night, my panties were soaked. Val confused me more when she gave me a firm French kiss on the way home.

When I got home, I was so horny, that I attacked James and fucked him until I had cum several times. Then he pounded me until he filled me with his hot creamy cum.

The memory of that night plus my feeling now, made me wonder what might happen today. The possibilities sent chills through my body! Things might prove interesting!

I went to the kitchen, poured the iced drinks, took out cheese, crackers, and veggies, and headed to the pool. The cabana was a shady place for the cheese, veggies, and the iced cooler for the Margaritas.

I lay down on the lounger and closed my eyes, seeing Val's body in my head as I waited for her to come out.

A few minutes later, Val came through the sliding door. I looked at the beautiful woman gliding across the pool deck toward me, "Wow, you are beautiful. That tiny bikini shows off your body!"

“Thanks,” she said, striking a pose, wiggling her ass.

God, this woman is gorgeous. Just looking at her made my pussy wetter, and I licked my lips as she stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing over me, Val held out a bottle of sunscreen. "Will you put this lotion on me, Lacy?"

I looked up. The first thing I saw was the little pouch of her tiny yellow thong cupping her puffy pussy. It fit tight over her plump lips, forming a sexy cameltoe.

Stammering, I sat up, "Yeahhh… sure, lay down on your stomach, I'll do your back!

I poured her a refill and watched her lay down. She looked almost naked. Val took a sip of her margarita. "Hey, this is good!" She sat it down and stretched her arms over her head.

"Thanks; I just mixed in fresh strawberries' and a lot of tequila with the fix-ins."

"No tan line, please, so untie the top string," Val asked,

"Ok," I untied them letting them slip off her shoulders and down to her sides.

I dribbled the lotion across her back. I laid my hands on her hot skin.

“Oh, that’s cold,” she cooed.

"Sorry, I'll warm you up, I promise!"

I slowly spread lotion on her shoulders, over her back, and down her sides, feeling the swell of her breasts as I moved over them. Her muscles rippled under my hands as I rubbed the lotion into the skin of her back, hips, and ass.

"Do my whole backside, don't miss an inch." Val moaned.

"Oh yes, I'm happy to rub your whole body. Your skin is hot and smooth, it feels wonderful under my hands."

I dribbled lotion on her lower back, rubbing it in, massaging her deep causing her to moan.

“Lacy, your hands feel so good!” She whispered with a little shiver racing over her.

I worked her skin down to her bottom. It was so smooth, firm, and beautiful with a pink glow

"Val, I am afraid your thong strings will leave a tan line."

She looked back over her shoulder and smiled, lifting her hips off the lounger, "Take it off then!" she chirped.

My heart skipped a beat, “Ok.” I hooked my fingers in the strings and pulled her thong down over her feet. I held it balled up in my hand. It was wet. I couldn't resist, I held it to my face, taking a deep sniff of her scent. It was so sweet I almost swooned. I dropped it on the pool deck.

At the same time, Val removed her top, dropping it on the deck and laying back down completely naked.

As I looked down at Valerie's beautiful back, my whole body trembled. My God, she looked so hot. My pussy started to pulse and leak into my thong. I couldn't believe how turned on I was!

I dribbled lotion on each cheek. My hands lay on them, massaging the cream into her hot skin.

Val moaned, "God Lacy your hands, they feel so good."

She pushed her ass up into my hands, humping against them like she was fucking the lounger. Each time her body rose, her legs spread a little more opening her thighs and exposing her pussy. It was bare, with puffy outer lips. Her thin innie lips were peeking out flowering. She was wet, a combination of sweat and her pussy cream, leaking onto the lounger.

I was so horny I wanted to take her now, but I knew I had to keep my wits about me and not respond to these new desires. I wasn't sure if Val was playing with me or what exactly.

As I massaged lotion into her cheeks, drops slipped down into her crack. My fingers followed slipping over her tight asshole. Val groaned, pushing up against my fingers as I slid my fingers circled around, rimming her tight little hole. My hands moved back up over her cheeks and I repeated it all again.

When I finished her ass, I dribbled lotion on each thigh and down her legs. I stopped at her feet, massaging each foot. I worked on each toe, her soles, and the top of her feet. Val moaned and shuttered in what I think was a small orgasm. She was grinding her pussy against the lounger. She gasped, "Oh God, this is that is so fucking good!"

I massaged her other foot as she continued to squirm. Then I massaged up both legs, finishing.

I softly slapped her ass, “All done!”

Val did not respond as she tried to gather herself. I could tell that she was very turned on after my massage. A few moments passed, and she softly said, "My God, Lacy your hands are incredible.”

Val rolled over and my breath caught in my throat. My God, she was so beautiful and sexy. Her full 36D breasts, flat, hard belly, and bald pussy nestled between her thighs were so inviting. My mouth watered, and I fumbled for words. Jesus, I wanted to fuck her so badly!

"Val, you are gorgeous; you have an incredible body!" I gushed.

She looked up at me, smiling, as she took the lotion bottle from me, squirting it all over her breasts and belly. Her eyes were locked on mine and a small smile showed on her lips. Val knew what she was doing to me as her hands spread the lotion over her breasts and belly.

I was breathing hard, and I started to touch myself as I watched her squirt lotion directly on her pussy and rapidly rubbed it deep between her legs. I started shaking with desire and almost came just watching her. My pussy was throbbing. I stared at her and licked my lips.

Val smiled at me as she finished, "Lacy, you need sunscreen too! Take your bikini bottoms off. Lie down on your front, and I'll rub lotion all over your backside!"

I needed a drink, so I walked to the cabana and poured each of us a margarita. I offered Val cheese and crackers. She declined just wanting to get her hands on me. I looked at her. Her eyes were full of lust. I knew I was in uncharted territory now but my whole body wanted more. We clinked glasses, "We need a drink before you put your hands on me and rub my body!" 

I took a big gulp of the drink, and it took me less than ten seconds to push my bottoms down and lay on the lounger!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked back over my shoulder. "Baby, work your magic on me, lotion me up!" I laid my head down on the lounger.

Val dribbled lotion on my feet first, then up my calves. It was cold, making me shiver. She massaged each foot, pulling on each toe and sucking them. It felt so good it shot electric jolts straight to my clit. I had never had my feet played with. But I liked it and wanted more! My toes were sensitive to Val's caresses spreading a wonderful feeling through my whole body. "Mmmmm, that feels so fucking good, Val!" 

Val worked her way up my legs, massaging the lotion into my skin. She moved my legs apart to position herself on her knees between them. My dreamy thought was, Oh God, she can see my pussy now.  A chill ran up my spine, making me shiver as I let out a soft moan!

Val's hands moved up my thighs, massaging and rubbing cream into them. Her fingers felt different as her finger massaged my inner thighs. It was like she was seducing me. It felt great; my pussy started to leak more cream. Val could tell I was getting turned on as my scent rose, wafting in the air.

Val's hands massaged up the inside of my thighs to my pussy, but never touched it. Then down and back up again. I suddenly was very horny and started to squirm under her touch. My ass was rising slightly when her hands were just below my pussy. I groaned, "That feels wonderful. Please massage my ass?"

"Lacy, your skin is so soft I could do this all day!" Val whispered as she slid her hands up my thighs between my legs, dragging her fingers lightly over my pussy, settling them on my ass cheeks.

"My God, Val, what are you doing to me?" I choked out as my hips bounced off the lounger. That feels so good!"

Val dribbled lotion on my ass, massaging each cheek separately, running the edge of her hand down through my crack. "I must make sure that this area doesn't get sunburned either!" she teased as she dribbled a glob of lotion right on my asshole. It was like a lightning bolt shot through me. 

"Oh God, Val," I moaned loudly.

Val leaned down, kissing each vertebra down my back as her fingers started rimming lotion around my crinkled hole. There was no doubt that Val was seducing me now. I knew she was experienced, and this was not her first rodeo!

Not wanting to give in to my desire just yet, I closed my legs a little, so they touched Val's legs. I stifled my moans by pressing my mouth to the towel under my head.

Val moved up, rubbing my back and shoulders, giving me a great massage. She moved up, straddling my hips, sitting her bare bottom on mine. I could feel her pussy dripping on me, and I wondered if it was just sweat or her pussy cream leaking on me. It felt so erotic, like hot acid pooling on my back.

Val leaned forward to put lotion on my neck. Her hard nipples grazed across my back, and they were like hot pokers burning a path along the way. The sensation hit us both simultaneously, and we groaned in unison, acknowledging for the first time that this had turned into something more than just applying lotion.    

Val rose, standing over me, straddling the lounger. I rolled over onto my back, looking up directly at her wet, open pussy.

“Wow, what a beautiful sight!" I moaned aloud.

“Lacy, I need to put lotion on your front now.” Val was licking her lips and smiling down at me!

I said nothing. I raised my arms, resting them under my head, surrendering my whole body to her. At this point, I was so horny; I was hers to do with as she wished. If she touched just the right spot, I would go off like a cannon and cum instantly! I was a hair-trigger!

I looked into Val's eyes. They were on fire, telling me everything I needed to know, so no words were necessary.

She dribbled lotion all over my upper body and slowly sat down on my thighs, leaning forward and pressing her breasts onto mine. Our eyes never blinked until she kissed my eyes, nose, and cheeks. Each kiss was so hot that it felt like a branding iron burning into me.

Val's eyes never left mine as she placed her hot lips softly on mine, running her tongue over them and then pushing it into my mouth kissing hard with a passion I had not felt before. My body began to squirm under her. She had me edging hard now, and she knew it. 

Our breasts were mashed together; our nipples poked each other. Our mons were sliding together in the sex sweat, we were creating. A volcanic orgasm was building inside me, as I am sure it was inside Val. 

We kissed and moaned, slithering against each other. Val's fingers started to tickle the underside of my arms into my armpits. She circled around causing me to giggle at her touch. She slid over to the side and kissed them, licking a circle deep in my armpit. The sensation was incredible and made me shudder. Then Val lightly kissed across my face and then did the same to my other armpit, sending electric surges to my clit. No one had ever licked my pits before; it was so erotic. I had no idea that they were so sexually sensitive! It felt amazing, so sensual, so naughty!

"Oh Val, Oh God, Oh Jesus…," rolled out of my mouth constantly as she loved me.

Val slowly slid down my body kissing my chin, across the hollows of my neck to the tops of my flattened breasts. She licked around my areolas, not touching my nipples. I was edging so hard; God I was ready to explode. The sexual tension between us was off the charts.

Jesus, we were naked, outside, and strangers to sex with each other, but we were fucking! WOW, a rush of ecstasy raced through me. I closed my eyes, waiting for whatever came next. 

I felt Val's lips close around my right nipple, lightly sucking on it. I moaned loudly. My nipples get exceptionally long when excited, so it was about one inch long. Val could easily wrap her tongue around them and then suck them. I finally surrendered and gasped, "Oh Jesus Val, that, feels so fucking good; suck the other nipple too?"

Val needed no more encouragement, as she latched onto each nipple one at a time, sucking it till I groaned, "Beautiful, your tongue is magic, don't stop!"  She sucked each nipple for a few more minutes. God, I was in heaven squirming and ready to cum.

Val changed her sucking to kisses and I realized she was sliding her greasy hands up and down the sides of my body and thighs. It felt so sexy. I started to rotate my hips a little, rubbing my pussy against her tight belly, but we were so slick with lotion and sweat we just slid together. It still felt delicious.

Val kissed my sensitive neck as she started her journey over her playground, coming to my belly button. She rimmed it pushing her tongue down in it teasing the hole, making love to it! It felt amazing and my belly quivered. I was edging so close now. I needed to cum badly.

I moved my hands from behind my head, covering my breasts so I could massage them and keep up the sensation as Val moved down. I worked my nipples, pinching, pulling, and twisting them, all the things I like James to do.

Oh God, James, Jesus, I am cheating on him. I suddenly felt guilty as hell, but then again, with everything that Val was doing, I was feeling fantastic. My guilt quickly faded as she kissed my lower belly, and I pinched and rolled my nipples between my fingers.

Val kissed my mom, swirling her tongue over the smooth waxed skin. She licked across, dipping the tip into my slit, God, it felt good. Her hands were on my thighs, rubbing them as she hooked her hands under my knees, lifting them, pushing them back toward my chest, opening me up for her. I raised my head, propping a towel under it so I could watch her. She looked into my eyes, "Hold your legs back, baby. I need my hands free to play!" 

I pulled my legs back and spread them wide for her. Val lowered her mouth to my pussy, kissing it all over, making me squirm. She licked down across my clit, along my slit, over my hole and taint, snaking her long tongue down and teasing my tight asshole. 

"Oh fuck, my ass, lick my ass, fuck yes, eat my ass!" I screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear but fuck it. I didn't care.

Val mewed as she worked on me, licking her tongue up and down my slit, pushing it deep into my hole, and slipping further down, rimming my asshole.

I moaned as unintelligible words rolled off my lips. My head rocked back, and forth as pure ecstasy overtook me!!

Val looked at me, saying, "Hold your legs back, Lacy!" and licked her lips, tasting my cream.

My mind raced, and my body tingled as I thought of what Val would do. I pulled my legs back, opening everything, giving her clear access to fuck me!

The next few minutes were the most sexually stimulating minutes I have ever experienced. My pussy was treated to the most sensual oral loving ever. I fell in love with Val's tongue and forever wanted it in my pussy. I also have a long clit, easy to play with, so she sucked it like a little cock. 

With a devilish smile on her lips, Val whispered, "I love your clit, Lacy; it's so long. I will make you cum hard just from stroking and sucking it," As her tongue lazily teased me.

I was so excited; my voice had left me. I couldn't respond! Val had my clit between her fingers and thumb, stroking it. She would pinch it and lick it in between each stroke. The sensation was unreal. My hips were popping up every time she squeezed and licked them.

"Oh God, Val, I begged, “Keep doing that; you'll make me cum. Please, God, I need to cum so badly!"

My inner slut was coming out now. All I wanted to do was cum, and then fuck the hell out of Valarie.

"Not yet baby. I have more in store for you, so lay back and enjoy the greatest cum of your life!"

She sucked down on my clit and slid two fingers into my soaking pussy; my walls welcomed her fingers, squeezing them, holding them inside. "Wow, you have strong Kegel muscles! You must have worked out your pussy a lot to make them this strong."

I smiled at what she said. I did work on my Kegels. I also had a lot of cock in me, so they were strong. I let up so she could finger me, and she did! Val curled her fingers, rubbing my G-spot upon each stroke. I was edging hard now. Her mouth on my clit was driving me crazy. My pussy was on fire. I was leaking pussy cream down over my asshole onto the lounger. Val's fingers were making a squishing sound as they fucked my pussy. 

Suddenly, I felt a different finger rimming my asshole.

"OH, GOODNESS!" I moaned as Val slowly pushed her finger through my muscle ring into my tight ass. She was in full assault mode, fucking my pussy with two fingers, sucking my clit, and fingering my asshole. I was in sexual heaven.

Val’s fingers fucked my holes at a rapid pace. My whole body started to shake as a mass orgasm slammed into me, spreading through my entire body. I couldn’t breathe as I began to cum like never before. My pussy and ass clamped on Val's fingers as my pussy exploded, pulsing hard, forcing her fingers out, and squirting pussy cream everywhere. I grabbed Val's head holding her mouth on my clit, as my hips bucked up off the lounger, trying to fuck her mouth! 

GOD DAMN! I am Cummmiiinnng, Cummmiiinnng!!! I screamed over and over. My orgasm kept building as Val continued to fuck and suck me. I had never felt anything like it before. Finally, the volcanic orgasm crested, gripping my body, shaking me, and crashing thru me.

I screamed, "OHHHH GOOODDDDDDD, Valarie, you're wonderful. Don't Stop. I have never cum like this before!!!" 

Just that quick, it was over; time stood still. I collapsed back on the lounger, trying to catch my breath. Valarie sat up, looking down at me, with her face covered with my cum, glistening in the sunlight.

"God, you look beautiful, Lacy, with that 'Freshly Fucked Glow' on your face."

Val leaned forward, dragging her nipples up my body, kissing me, and lying on my hot, sweaty chest. We melded together as I recovered slowly. We lay still for a while, holding each other, trying to breathe, kissing often. After a while, I said, "Let's take a swim."

We jumped in together. The water felt cold to our bodies after being so hot from all the sex and the hot sun. We sank in up to our necks, holding onto each other. Our eyes were doing all the talking. We swam for a while, splashing at each other, groping, and kissing.

I whispered, "My God, Val, I had no idea.” She stopped me with a kiss. We got out of the pool, dried off, laid in the shade on the cabana bed, holding each other, and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up first. Valarie was lying on her back, her legs slightly spread. I sat up and poured a Margarita. I sipped it as I let my eyes roam over her body. She looked beautiful. She was about thirty years old. Her 36C breasts were firmly sitting pertly on her chest, like little mountains with pink caps and hard pointy nipples. Her belly was flat and rippled with firm muscles. Her pussy was pink, puffy, and completely bald. It was wet with sweat and our mixed cum.

It was about 7:00 pm by now. We slept for almost three hours. As I looked at Val, my mouth watered. I wanted to make love to her right then but decided to save her for dessert. We needed to clean ourselves up, fix dinner and see where the evening would go. There was always tonight, all night to be exact!

I leaned over Val, kissing her lightly on her lips and whispering, "Wake up, baby, we need to clean up and fix dinner. I am famished from all of your attention this afternoon, and I am sure you are too."

Her eyes slowly opened, looking up at me. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth. 'My God, I thought, this girl is a nympho!'

We broke the kiss. Val stretched her arms over her head, yawned then slowly sat up. 

"I guess you're right. What time is it anyway?"

“7:10 pm,”

"Wow, we slept a long time,"

“Yeah, you wore me out!”

We got up, gathered our stuff, and headed to shower. Valarie walked in front of me. Her sweet ass was swaying as she walked. I thought, 'I will eat and fuck that hot ass and pussy tonight until she screams.'  My pussy got wet again just thinking about it!

I dropped off the Margaritas in the kitchen as we made our way to the master bedroom, dropping stuff on the floor along the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lacy, you have a beautiful home. I love your bedroom, and it is such a big playpen." She pointed at the California King bed with the canopy and the giant mirror overhead.

"Well, thanks, I love my house too. The playpen is always fun, and the mirror was a terrific addition. There is nothing like watching yourself having sex, and it is a major turn-on."

I took her hand, leading her into our spa bath, fully equipped with amenities.

"Oh, wow, this is awesome!"

She walked over to the bidet, “Is this what I think it is?”

“So, what do you think it is,” I asked.

“It’s one of those things to wash your pussy and ass?”

"Yes, it's a bidet; it feels awesome. Take a seat facing the controls."

She looked at me. I smiled at her as she sat down. "Now what"

"The controls let you wash your pussy and asshole with warm water, then it will dry you as well, or you can use paper. You can also douche using it. A side benefit is you can spray a firm stream of water on your clit if you are horny and want to get off quickly!"

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

"Wow Lacy, show me!” Val asked.

“Ok, you must position the nozzle to make sure you wash the areas you want to. Then press the button for warm water and enjoy!"

Standing behind Val, I gently rubbed her soft shoulders. She turned on the water and sprayed it over her pussy, ass, and clit. Val started groaning as the warm spray pulsed against her clit. Her body began to shake, so I left her to her pleasure and turned on the Swiss shower. It has more spray heads than you can imagine; you can spray every part of two bodies at one time. It is also a steam room if you want that.

I moved back to Val and leaned over, kissing her, turning the spraying water off, and pulling her off the bidet and into the shower. The hot water felt so good against our skin. "No fucking around in here. We need to get the lotion off, so we are squeaky clean!"

"Wow, now aren't you the bossy one? But I like it!” Val smiled.

I pumped a hand full of shampoo, spreading it on her hair. It felt erotic as my fingers laced through her silky hair, and I washed it. The suds ran down over her shoulders and chest covering her breasts.

"You can rub my scalp all night. It feels so good!"

"No, I will rub all the other parts of your body tonight. That is going to feel much better!"

Val wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close, kissing me hard. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, seeking mine. We kissed passionately for five minutes.

I pushed her back, breaking the kiss, "No, we have to wash and get out of here!"

Val looked at me, pouting. She looked so cute with all the suds on her, with her big lower lip sticking out.

"Val, you're terrible!" We laughed,

We tried to wash each other without playing, but it didn't work. Our fingers played between each other's legs, but I finally pushed Val away and finished rinsing off and leaving the shower.

The towels were on the warmer, so they were toasty. "This is wonderful. I have to get a towel warmer." Val said as she felt the warm fluffy towel caressing her body, absorbing the water from her skin.

Dried, we made our way to the bedroom to dress, but?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Val fell back on the bed, spreading her legs wide. My eyes roamed over the body of this magnificent woman lying on my bed. My mouth was watering as I looked at her bald, pink pussy.

My eyes met her sparkling lust-filled eyes. She was chewing her lips as she mouthed, “Please!”

I couldn’t resist, so I reached for a pillow and slipped it under her ass. Val put another one under her head, laying back with her arms extended above her head, surrendering her body to me.

'Jesus Christ,’ I thought she looked delicious. My pussy was dripping wet, running down my thighs. 

Without another thought, I dropped to my knees between her legs. I looked into her eyes as I kissed her right thigh from her knees, then back down the other thigh, placing tiny little kisses and bites.

Her skin was so soft, like velvet. I was so turned on I was ready to cum myself without anyone touching me. The power of the mind is amazing.

I stopped at the hollow on the side of her mound, sucking on it, leaving a small hickey to remind her of today. Val moaned loudly as her hands stretched further over her head, gripping the sheets. Her ass was wiggling all over the place as she raised her legs, opening wide for me. I hooked my hands under them and pressed on her tight belly, holding her in place. I leaned in for my first taste of her pussy. I began by running the tip of my tongue up her wet crease to her clit, flicking it several times.

“OH FUCK, Lacy, I think you have done this before!" She gasped as her breathing instantly changed.

My mouth covered her whole pussy. I plunged my tongue into her fuck hole, slithering in and out, licking her and teasing her clit. 

Val groaned, "Oh God, Lacy," as she laced her fingers in my hair, caressing my scalp while holding my head in place. 

She moaned, and she started to grind her pussy in my face, humping her hips up and pushing her pussy against my mouth. She flooded my mouth with her cream as it leaked over her asshole to the bed.

I rubbed my fingers in her cum, spreading it over her tight asshole, teasing it with my middle finger. I slowly pressed it against her star, which relaxed, letting me in, just past the rim, and into her ass. Inside, she was hot and pulsing.

“Oh My God…MY ASS!" Val moaned, pushing down on my finger. 

I pushed in, burying my finger deep in her ass. I slowly began to finger fuck her ass and continued to ravage her pussy. I was relentlessly eating her, biting her clit and finger fucking her pussy, rubbing against her G-spot, and driving my middle finger up her ass, a full-on sexual attack, something I had never done before.

I was as excited as she was. My pussy was pulsing on the edge of cumming: the lightest touch, and I would explode.

Val was moaning unintelligible words as her ass was hopping around on the pillow. Suddenly, her body tensed, going completely stiff. She stopped breathing, and her thighs were shaking as they clamped against my ears. Val exploded as a magnificent orgasm gripped Val, and her pussy sprayed cum all over my face.

I continued to love her with my fingers and mouth. She begged for it, so I was on a mission to take her to new sexual heights, where she had never been. Her body started to shake even more like she had a convulsion. Then a low guttural moan roared up from deep inside her, "God damn, Lacy, what are you doing to me? You're killing me!"

Her hands moved from my head up and pinched her nipples, twisting them hard as she screamed, "Oh fuck Yesss, I'm… Cummmiiinnng again!"

Val pulled her legs in, hooking her heels against my back, and fucked my fingers and mouth. Her head came up off the pillow. She looked at me and suddenly passed out, completely limp, flopping back on the bed!

"WOW," I thought, I had never made anyone cum like that before. Jesus, that was fun! I was proud of myself. I wanted to pay her back in GOLD for the love she gave me this afternoon, and I did it, accomplishing my goal.

I crawled up the bed lying beside softly stroking her face, kissing her, and fingering myself to finish my own desperately needed cum. I quickly exploded, cumming hard! My pussy went crazy, squirting all over the bed., something I had never done. We were exhausted.

I lay there for a few minutes, watching Val breathing. She had not come yet, so I cuddled with her until she finally moved, taking hold of me. We lay this way for a good while, coming down from heaven, as sleep finally overtook us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally awoke. It was almost 9:00 pm. I pulled the duvet over Val and went to the bathroom to wash my pussy, thighs, and face. I put on a lounging gown and laid out a dressing gown for Val at the end of the bed. I headed to the kitchen to start dinner.

I opened the bottle of Cabernet and went to check on the marinating steaks. I fired up the gas grill, brought the salad, and set the patio table. Then I sat down on the deck, thinking about this beautiful day. 'My family had not been gone but a few hours, and I was being fucked by my neighbor lady friend. How cool was that!' I was shocked that I felt only a little guilt and pure sexual pleasure.

I went into the kitchen to get wine and two glasses. There, leaning against the doorjamb to the hall, was Val, all washed clean and glowing with that beautiful 'freshly fucked' gleam in her eye. She walked to me, saying nothing. She took my face in her hands and kissed me softly on my lips. It was such a loving kiss, full of passion but without power. She looked me in the eyes and kissed me again the same way. It was beautiful, and my legs almost gave way,

Wow, what a feeling her kisses created in me. I am not sure I have ever kissed anyone with this much passion, not even James in the early days! The feeling was profound and sexually stimulating! These feelings I was having confused me; I had only felt them for James, and they scared me!

Val backed away from me, looking at me with small tears rolling down her cheeks!

"Lacy, I have never been made love to by anyone, man or woman, like what you just did. It was the most beautiful experience of my life! Thank you, love, Thank you!"

I gathered her in my arms, hugging her tight to my body as she sobbed on my shoulder.

I was lost, and I had no idea what to do or say, so I held Val until she calmed down. 

I looked at her. "Val, I don't know what to say."

She stopped me, "You don't need to say anything. I just wanted you to know this was the best sexual experience of my life, possibly the best day of my life, and you are the one who gave me this beautiful present!"  

We hugged again, and I poured the wine. We toasted our day together and what might come tonight. 

We took out the steaks and foil-wrapped asparagus, adjourning to the deck. We cooked, ate, and drank wine for the next couple of hours, talking about things and getting to know each other better. 

We poured the last glasses from the second bottle of wine as we cleaned up and turned off all the indoor lights. We settled on a dual lounger holding each other, looking up at the stars. The sky was so clear you could see billions of little sparkling stars. It was so peaceful and quiet that we could hear our breathing and a few noisy bugs.

We cuddled for a long time. Val turned my head to hers, kissing me softly.

"I'll be right back," I said as I walked to the house.

I was gone for a few minutes, taking a pee, and getting a new bottle of wine. I stopped at the hot tub, took off the top, and powered up the heater. It would take a few minutes, so I went back to Val on the lounger. She was asleep, so I poured us more wine and sat on the lounger watching her.

I felt strange feelings running through me, excitement, passion, lust, confusion! I had not felt like this in years and never for a woman. I wanted her again, now, even more, than I did before. I wanted us to fuck each other until we were cumming like crazy, squirting our cream all over each another.

I stood and dropped my gown on the deck, looking at her as she woke. I looked into her fiery eyes, reached out, and pulled her up. I untied the sash of her gown, letting it slip off, puddling on the deck. "Come, Val, let's get in the hot tub!"

Holding hands, we moved across the deck to the hot tub. Val was not fully awake yet, so I helped her sit down and swing her legs into the hot water. I turned on the air pump, and the water came to life with a rumble of bubbles.

“Oh My, this is delightful,” she sighed as the bubble caressed her body.

"Oh yes, I love the hot tub, and it is so relaxing it can be very stimulating."

“How so, I have only been in one other hot tub, and it was at a hotel one time.”

"Well, these jets are pulsing water, so if you sit in just the right place, they will hit your pussy and ass JUST RIGHT, and you will go off like a rocket! If you know what I mean!"

"Oh yea, I get it, so where is the right place to sit?" Val smiled

"Slide to the right till you find the jet. You'll figure it out quickly."

Val smiled, "Shit, you are already on your spot, aren't you?" As she slid over on a jet.

I smiled, "Damn right I am."

The pulsing water was working on my asshole exactly right. It felt good, like five or six fingers playing back there. My fingers were playing with my clit, strumming it fast, and I knew I could cum quickly many times. Not big orgasms but almost continuous little poppers that helped build to a big one later.

I wasn't going to tell Val how to find the right spot, and I wanted her to figure it out. She was making little moves, so I knew she was trying to 'find the spot.'

“OH… OH… OH MY!!”  She gasped,

"I see you found the spot." I smiled as one of my little pops shot through me!

"Oh yea, that feels so fucking good!" She cooed as she settled on ‘the spot!'

I plunged two fingers into my pussy as the jet pounded against my asshole. I came again harder this time!

Val looked at me, asking, "Lacy, did you just cum?"

I was biting my bottom lip, looking into Val’s eyes, but all I could do was nod my head as another little pop shot through me, and I shook again!

"WOW, this is awesome. Are you cumming all the time? You are, aren't you?"

"Oh shit, yes, I am!" I stood up to get off the jet.

I looked into Val's lust-filled eyes, shaking from two quick orgasms. I moved across the tub to her, and I dipped down in the water up to my neck. I slid my hands along her thighs, rubbing them back and forth. 

"That feels good, I knew she had found the jet, and it was working on her. I slid my fingers over her pussy, rubbing her clit, pushing my thumb inside her, and pulling her off the jet. "Oh my, what are you doing!"

"Put your arms up on the tub rim and lean your head back," I told her,

I pulled her hips up to the surface, sliding between her legs and resting them on my shoulders. Her pussy was now floating at mouth level, so I covered it like a suction cup. Holding her ass in my palms, my thumbs parted her cheeks and played with her asshole.

"This is not fair, she said, I am having all the fun!".

My answer was to look into her eyes and pierce her hole with my long tongue, fucking her pussy while rubbing her asshole with my thumbs. The hot water provided excellent lubrication. 

I dragged my teeth over her clit! That did it! She went off like a rocket, screaming, "OH FUCK, I am cumming… God, that was quick," as an orgasm crashed through her.

I continued to eat her, sliding my tongue in and out, concentrating on sucking her clit. My fingers played with her asshole. I pushed a tip just inside, tickling her anal walls, then quickly pulling out again, teasing her. I repeated this several more times. 

"Jesus, Lacy, you are killing me,"

Her legs were shaking, and her belly was rippling as another orgasm whipped through her. She started thrashing around in the water as she screamed, "CUUMMIIINNNGGG! Oh God, I'm CUUMMIIINNNGGG again! 

As I let her go, Val collapsed back onto the seat in the water, leaning back against the side. Her breathing was raspy, and her eyes were closed. I moved over, sliding onto the seat, and holding her.

We kissed passionately. Then slipped out of the hot tub, dried our bodies, and put on our gowns. We poured glasses of wine and lay together on the lounger, looking at the stars. It was late, midnight.

After a final glass of wine, we made our way to bed, cuddled, and slept like babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daylight broke Sunday morning, sending a sheath of sunlight through the curtains across the bed, hitting me in the eyes and waking me. I pulled the sheet up over my head. I looked toward Val under the sheet; she was curled up with her ass toward me. I looked at her heart-shaped bottom with a sweet crack separating the cheeks. I slid toward her, placing my hand on her smooth skin. I slowly rubbed it with a light touch. It was so soft and warm. 

My hand moved up her side under her arm, cupping her left breast. It felt soft and hard at the same time. The nipple was hard under my palm as I slid over it. Val moaned and rolled over. I stopped her, sliding up, spooning with her, wrapping my arm around her holding her breast in my hand.

“Good morning”

"MMMMMM!" she pushed back into me, putting her hand on mine, squeezing her breast with my fingers.

"Can we stay right here all day?" she whispered.

"I don't have anywhere to be, and you owe me a few orgasms. I plan to collect on them all today!”

Val quickly rolled over, facing me. She looked me in the eye and gave me a little kiss on my nose, "There is no time like the present to get started paying my debt!"

She pushed me over on my back and crawled on top of me. As I looked up at her, her beautiful breasts pointed out, beaconing me to play with them. I reached out, but she slapped my hands away. "No, it's my turn. You just lay back and enjoy!! You are going to like it!"

I laid back, surrendering to her every whim, letting Valarie make passionate love to me. Val ate me and licked my ass as her fingers fucked my pussy and ass. I went crazy cumming hard. We took a pee break, and she surprised me with a Rabbit vibrator she had brought with her.

Val fucked me with her toy. It was incredible. Making my pussy and clit sing. It was all new for me. Wow, what I have been missing. Val gave me three amazing orgasms with the Rabbit. It was unbelievable. I have to get one of my own! As I was resting, Val gave me an orgasm from playing with my clit, while not touching any other part of my body. I came so many times I lost count.   

This woman was an unbelievable lover. She knew her way around my body like no one else. It was like she had a pleasure map, and she explored every inch of it as she navigated her way over, under, in, and out of every hole, crease, nerve, and surface.

We made love for over four hours. It was the most incredible four hours of my life so far! I had never experienced anything like these last two days. I had quickly developed unique feelings for Valarie, feelings that made me very conflicted and confused.

We ate a light brunch on the patio, nude. We laid out by the pool and swam a little. 

My mind was a cluttered mess! All I could think about was, wanting to fuck Valarie again!

Wanting to clear my head, I dove into the pool. Valarie followed me in, swimming up behind me and hugging me. I spun around, looked her in the eye, and out of my mouth came, "Valarie, I am falling in love with you, or I am in lust with you, I don't know which!"

Her mouth dropped open! A twinkle appeared in her eyes!

'OH MY GOD,' I thought, what did I just say! How could I love her and James too? I love James for sure, but Valarie was something else entirely. I felt so strongly about her, and she made me feel things I had never felt before! 

So, what was this!!

Valarie backed away from me, looking directly into my eyes! Tears were welling up as she backed away to the side of the pool. Moving to the shallow end steps and sat down, putting her face in her hands, and began to cry.

“OH Valarie, PLEASE don’t cry, don’t be sad!” I rushed through the water to her.

We hugged, kissed, and cried together. Val said nothing as we walked out of the pool, dried each other, and made our way inside to talk. I made us a drink, and we sat on the kitchen stools.

"Lacy, you are married to James. You love him. I know you do! You can't be in love with me too, and it must be lust! OH GOD, What about James?”

I took her hand in mine and looked at her wet eyes, "I can't explain it! I am just overwhelmed by my feelings for you. "Love" is the only word to describe what I feel! I don't know what this means, and it is just how I feel!"

We hugged and kissed, finished our drinks, and talked for about an hour. We decided that we would have to see what happened and go from there! I have a family I must attend to, and I love James with all my heart. My kids are my everything, so nothing can disrupt our family!

Valarie did not commit anything to me, and I did not expect anything!

Living by herself will make it easier for us to get together when our kids are home.

We adjourned back out to the pool, rubbed sunscreen on each other, stunned for a while, swam, and made loved one more time under the sun! It was a mind-rocking fuck!!

Valarie gathered her things as the sun started to lower in the sky. We hugged and kissed as she left for home.

"Love you, Valarie," I said with a smile on my face.

As she went through the gate, I instantly felt a loss! I cleaned up the pool deck, cleaned the kitchen, and washed the towels, but not the sheets. I wanted to smell her tonight when I fingered myself to sleep!

I drank a few glasses of wine and resisted calling Valarie. About 11:00 pm, a text came: "Goodnight lover, miss you!"

I wanted to run down the street and jump in bed with her! 

I texted her a cupid emoji.

Sleep took a while to come. I masturbated with the rabbit vibrator Val left me, thinking of Valarie loving me! I felt like I was cumming all the time. I finally fell asleep at about 4:30 am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally woke up Monday at about 9:30 am. I lay in bed naked, rolling around on the satin sheets smelling Valarie with every breath. My hands roamed over my warm skin and settled on my pussy! My fingers played lightly in my juicy lips, rolling my little marble around, making it hard and me very fucking horny.

My phone buzzed on the bedside table, and I rolled over and picked it up. There were several messages from my daughter, one from James, and the one I was most interested in, from Val. 

Her text: “Morning babe, hope you had a good sleep. I'm off to my sister's for a family visit. Have a wonderful day, Love, V!"

Valarie was so sweet. 

I text: “Miss you, have a good day visiting, call me later!”

I showered and dressed for Pilates. 

I sat in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee, and I read the text from Angie. They were having a fun time and hoped I wasn’t too lonely. Instantly guilt consumed me. How could I be cheating on my family?

Then I read the text from James. He made it to the conference and will call me tonight. He was playing golf today, and there was a barbecue picnic tonight.

I started to cry. I was suddenly consumed with guilt, sad that I was cheating on him. I was totally confused. I love my husband and family more than anything, and I could never let anything come between us. But there were these amazing feelings I had for Valarie. I was feeling so different and strong. They were not like the love I feel for James. I was confused and didn’t understand.

I finished my coffee and answered each text. I told James that I missed him and couldn't wait to talk to him. All true. I texted Angie to tell her I was not lonely but missed them, and I wanted them to have a fun time and not worry about mom.

I grabbed a water bottle, my shopping list, and my hot book and headed off to the gym for a Pilates class at noon. I looked good, felt amazing, and was fully satisfied. I wondered if people would see the 'I've been fucked glow' radiating from my face, and I didn't care.

I worked hard through the class, but I had a tough time focusing. Finally, everything started to consume me simultaneously: my guilt, love for James and my family, and strange love feelings for Val. I had to stop and leave; suddenly, I was incredibly stressed and confused.

As I drove to the grocery, my mind was racing, from Val to James, then back to Val, then James again. I was very conflicted with the new feeling about Valarie and my true love for James. There was no doubt that my love for James was the stronger of the two. I have committed my life to James and will never leave him. 

My feelings for Valarie were different, they are more sexually focused. I had never been with a woman, so I had never experienced the type of love I had received from her. I loved it, and Val showed me what 'lady love' could be. I loved everything about it: the sweetness, softness, and complete overwhelming lust it creates. My sex with Valarie created a sexual intensity that James had never developed in me, but my love and passion for James were vastly different. I was starting to believe that I needed both. I might be bisexual.

I pulled into the shopping center, ending up in a coffee house sipping a Latte and trying to sort things out. I had no luck, so I finished my drink and went grocery shopping. I completed my list and was heading out when my phone chirped. I looked at it and saw a message from Val.

Val’s text: “Hey babe, I am staying over another night trying to work out a few family things. I will miss you but look forward to being home with you tomorrow for ‘Girls Night Out' and our after party. Kisses, Val”

I thought for a minute. My heart was racing, and my mouth was full of cotton. I sat in my car and wrote to her.

My text: “Val, I miss you, but you need to be with your family, so I'll see you tomorrow night. I had a hard night without you, but it will all work out. Love you, Lacy."

I hit send and pulled out of the parking lot. I stop for Chinese on the way home to eat later. I got home, unpacked the groceries, and opened a bottle of white wine. I went to my bedroom, stripped naked, picked up my book, two towels, and my wine, and headed out by the pool. I spread out and let the hot sun kiss my naked body. I was getting an all-over tan this week, no matter what!  

I read my book. It was getting hot. Anastasia and Christian were in the Red Room for the first time. They were playing, and he was doing special things to her, and she liked it. My pussy was wet, and I couldn't keep my fingers away, so I started to finger myself and play with my clit, until I came about the same time Christian let Anastasia cum. I dropped the book as my body shook, and I squirted a little cum for only the second time.

My heart was racing as my mind flooded with thoughts of James and Val, then my kids. God, I was going crazy. How was I going to make it five more days without my family? Jesus, I might even be in love with a woman! 'Holy Fuck' what a state I was in.

I took a swim doing thirty laps. That wore me out. I went inside and lay on the couch. I was sleeping, waking up when my phone rang. It was my James. Thank God!

We had a pleasant twenty-minute conversation that I managed to get through without crashing or giving anything away. James did ask if I was lonely, and I told him no. That was not a lie but a significant omission. We kissed on the phone and talked about phone sex one night later in the week, and I was all for that. It was fun. FaceTime had its clever uses. We said good night, and I went to shower.

I decided to stay naked and watch a movie I had heard about from a friend. ‘Below Her Mouth.’ She told me it was the most erotic, non-porn movie she had ever seen.

I heated the Chinese and found the movie on Netflix. 

I settled in and ate Chinese and watched the movie in bed. It was a good thing I did. I had a tough time finishing dinner. I couldn't keep my hands or the Rabbit away from my pussy, 

Wow, Tina was right. These two girls were incredible and must have been into each other as they were making love in these scenes. I had the Rabbit inside me for over an hour cumming repeatedly as I watched the seduction and them making love. It was incredible and exhausting for me and my pussy.

I stopped the movie when Valarie called. “Hey babe, what are you doing? Val asked, telling me she was staying at her sister's for the night and would be home at midday on Tuesday!

"Have an enjoyable time visiting," I asked with sadness in my voice.

“Yes, but I miss you. Don’t forget we are meeting at my house at 6:30 tomorrow and we have a jitney picking us up, so we don’t have to think about drinking too much, which I hope we all do!

"Great, I look forward to spending the night with you, Val."

"Me too. I miss you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 3 Coming Soon

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments