Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment

"I got punished for teasing."

278
38 Comments 38
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"The characters are over the age of eighteen. If you enjoy the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A tip (Lush Coins) would be greatly appreciated as well."

I wasn’t sure how all of this had happened so fast. I was now bent over in my bathroom, and my freshly shaved pussy was being pounded. I had gone into the bathroom early that morning and took out the butt plug my husband had put inside me before leaving for work. I jumped into the shower. While I washed my body, I slowly teased myself with soft caresses.

When I got out of the shower and started drying off, I realized I had forgotten to close the blinds. Suddenly, I noticed my old neighbor standing there, watching my towel while I dried my hair. I had caught him looking at me before as well, and it always turned me on. I smiled and gave a little wave, but he just stared. I stood in front of the full-size mirror and started to brush my damp hair. A few moments later, it happened! My front door was swung open, and he walked into my small bathroom. He grabbed me and kissed me hard on the mouth. I felt his tongue roaming mine while his hands mauled and squeezed my fluffy tits. He told me what a little slut I was for leaving my blinds open to tease him, and for that reason, I needed to be taught a lesson.

He was six feet, eleven inches tall, with big muscles and tanned skin. His brunette hair was only a few inches long and had sexy curls that I longed to run my fingers through. On the other hand, I was about five feet, five inches tall, with long blonde hair that was soaked from my recent shower. I wasn’t the kind of girl you would find wearing designer clothes; instead, I was the sexy girl next door! I was a full-figured girl with a handful of tits and a perfectly shaped ass.

The man kissed my neck, and although I wanted him, I pushed him away.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” I yelled at him.

Surprisingly, he wasn’t scared. My soft voice was not enough to scare a big guy like him. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him, holding me tightly so that any struggling would have been useless.

“I’m just going to give you what a slut like you deserve,” he whispered.

His rough hands started roaming my body. He fondled my tits one at a time, and with the other hand, he rubbed my ass. Soon, I felt his hands sliding down my thighs. I wondered what he was going to do. He ran his fingers over my smooth pussy.

“Aahh…” I gasped.

He moved his mouth over my right nub and started sucking. While his tongue licked my nipples in a circular motion, one of his arms snaked around my waist, and the other hand teased all around my dripping pussy. I moaned loudly, which was exactly what he wanted. My old neighbor slid his finger up and down my wet slit, causing me to rock my hips towards his hand.

My legs jerked a little when he found my clit and gave it a small rub—slow, teasing circles all around it. I could feel his hard, throbbing cock pressing against one of my thighs as he moved his mouth to suck my other nipple.

I ran my fingers through his hair and held his head in place. He nibbled and sucked on my nipple. He gently ran his finger back down my slit and slowly put it into my swollen honeypot.

“Yes!” I moaned and leaned back against his arm.

“Damn! You’re so wet, Stacey!” he exclaimed. “You’re lucky that you’re so wet, or I might hurt you with what I have in mind.”

He released me from his grip. I stood and watched him unbutton his jeans and pull them down, allowing his massive cock to spring free. He placed his hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees.

“Now, lick this sweet candy,” he said, jerking his boner in front of my face. Without a second thought, I opened my lips, and he shoved it fully into my throat. He started ramming his cock into my warm, wet mouth. I was loving every second of it!

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

“Stand up and bend over, baby,” he ordered, pulling me off his cock.

I did so. As I bent over the counter, he slammed his hard, glistening manhood into me violently. My long, blonde hair started swaying with every thrust I received from my neighbor.

“Oh, fuck me!” I moaned and screamed as he assaulted my pussy. “Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”

For a second, I thought of my husband.

What would he do if he caught us like this? Would he stop it or watch his poor wife being held down against the counter by this man, who is nearly a stranger, shoving his enormous meat buried into my pussy? I wondered.

I could feel my orgasm building, and my body was starting to quiver. He pulled himself out of my pussy, and with one swift motion, he buried it deeper into my ass.

“Aaahhh…!” I screamed as his huge member stretched and tore my ass open. “What the fuck are you doing?”

He didn’t answer. After a few hard strokes, I was moaning and begging him not to stop. Pleasure took over the pain! I started meeting his rough thrusts, raising my ass to give him better access.

“You’re a good slut,” he said, panting while grabbing my hips harder.

He then reached a hand around and started flicking my clit. My body convulsed, and I screamed as wave after wave of pleasure racked my body. My legs trembled, and my ass tightened around his throbbing manhood as I came. He felt my hot cum rushing out of my deep canal, covering my legs and his balls, but it didn’t stop him. He began to pound even harder.

The man let out a grunt and slammed his cock deeper into me. I felt his hot seed filling my ass. I moaned and told him to fill me up so that my husband would know I was a cum slut. Shortly after, he collapsed on top of me, both of us spent, and his cock still shoved in my hot ass with his cum leaking out around it.

“You’ll keep that cum in your ass until tomorrow,” he ordered, planting a deep, passionate kiss on my lips.

My neighbor grabbed the butt plug I had removed before fucking. Then he removed his cock from my ass and replaced it with the plug. He watched as my asshole slowly closed around it. He admired his work, looking at my soaking wet pussy, and now bruised hips. The old man grabbed my fresh panties and told me to lift a foot. I did, and then I lifted the other, allowing him to slip my panties on. He gave me a hard slap on my right asscheek. My hair was a mess, I had a large red mark on my face from being pressed into the counter, and my tits had distinct bruises.

“Don’t forget to keep my seed in your ass until tomorrow,” he reminded me again.

Without another word, he walked out of the bathroom and out the front door. I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, wondering how I would explain the bruises that were all over my body, and how to tell my husband that my ass was filled with another man’s cum.

Again, I heard my door open. I glanced at my watch, and I knew it had to be my husband.

I had better come up with an explanation quickly. I thought.

“Stacey?” he called my name.

“I’m in here!” my voice squeaked.

I walked out of the bathroom, half limping due to the pounding I had taken. I walked into our bedroom and collapsed on the bed. He came to me and held me close.

“How was your day?” he asked, running his fingers over my ass. “Was he rough?”

I nodded and slowly repeated the story to him.

Published 
Written by princess_stacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments