Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Loft, Part Five

"Beverley's story"

26
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Take one look at Beverley Dawson. That summer blonde hair, those wide smoky eyes, those apple blossom cheeks, and that cheeky smile. Then peek at her magnificent all-natural tits and voluptuous figure and one word comes to mind. Awesome! The thirty-year-old is one hot little sex minx who doesn’t have a curve on her body not worthy of a wank. Her rump is like the perfect round mound of some delicate dessert, and her big boobs look wonderful from every angle. Side and under boob, and especially squished against the chest of a virile young buck in her bed. The insatiable vixen wanted nothing more than to get regularly impaled on a stiff dick.


x

The buxom blonde had known for years that she had a rather high sex drive. Dear Ronald, her senior by twenty years, had no chance of keeping up with her in affairs in the bedroom. They had married when she was just nineteen and still green in the affairs of the bedroom. He had been married before and since divorced. He was a wonderful tutor in all aspects of sex and she had learned well. After eleven years of wedded bliss, she had indulged in the occasional encounter with other men but had found the sex mundane and boring. Clandestine or surreptitious sex has always been a source of intrigue. It is termed the risk factor as some derive pleasure in knowing they are having extramarital sexual relations.

She really desired something a bit more exciting and daring. Nothing kinky or deviant, she just harboured the notion of being screwed by a succession of different men at the same time. The more she dreamed of an orgy of men fucking her brains out, the more she shocked herself. But the thought of several lips and mouths licking her naked body was an extreme turn-on. The longer she fantasised about it, the more she wanted to experience it for real. So when her uncle left her the necessary funds, she came up with the idea of the loft. She had found the ideal place in West London and had taken out a five-year lease on the loft. Then, she found the most elite escort agencies in the City.

x

The loft, or the Danish Room, had an ever-changing décor, something she had decided way back when she had the idea of using the place for fun and games of an adult nature. On this occasion, and at no expense, she had gone with deep, jewel-toned greens which she thought projected luxury, glamour, and of course, decadence. A softer shade of green in the bedroom had a nice calming and relaxing feel.

When the evening finally came, Beverley wasn't nervous but thrilled. She had chosen six of the blackest male escorts at the agency she had been using for the past few months. She had dressed carefully for the occasion wearing a tight black dress which showed off her large boobs and small waist to good effect. Should she wear any underwear or not? She chose not to and reached under her short dress and dragged her black panties off. She smiled to herself at the way the soft cotton clung to every luscious curve of her body, and the way it rubbed against her pussy mound. All six duly turned up dressed rather immaculately in matching suits and white shirts. Like something akin to the gang in the film Reservoir Dogs. My gosh! Six strapping black guys just for my 'entertainment' was a dream come true. Beverley was ready to be a gangbang Queen for the night!

"Well, you must be Beverley," said the most forward one of the group. "I hope you haven't been waiting too long."

"No, not long. It's a pleasure to meet you. Heavens, I'm shaking. I am really quite excited. Will you be patient with me if I need a few moments of rest?"

"Yes of course! I'm Tyler, and this is Raymond, Robbie, Jacob, Si, and Teeter."

"Teeter?"

"Yeah. He loves tits, don't you?"

"Love 'em."

Tyler saw Beverley check the wall clock and got the hint.

"We'll kick things off. Boys?"

They all stripped off in front of her. Jackets, shirts, trousers, socks, and shoes. The more they slowly revealed, the more turned on the hot blonde got. All of them had generously proportioned bodies. Midnight black skin, smooth and hairless, and well-defined. And their cocks! Each was as stiff as pokers and pointing straight up to the ceiling. Beverley looked from right to left and felt a distinct thrill in her loins. All the men looked to be in their twenties, apart from Tyler who must have been the oldest. Her eyes settled on the man nearest to her left, about six feet tall with short hair. He stroked his erection with a spiral twist of his right fist. Beside him, another dark-haired hunk looked at her with deep brown eyes.

"Hi," he said in a husky voice."

"Oh, hi."


On her right the one with a shaven head leered at her big tits and stood with his hands on hips, his massive cock pointing up from a hairless groin. His biceps testified to a rigorous training regime, as did his developed quads. Next to him, another black stud stood with arms folded on his shining deep chocolate chest, his enormous appendage at half mast, but still impressive. All the men were athletic-looking and rugged, and without a doubt, the most virile-looking men she had met in her life. She had never taken part in a gangbang before and her head swam at the thought of being ravished by the group of well-hung men.

"Shall we begin?"

"We shall."

A dozen big hands mauled her flesh, kneading her tits, caressing her belly, and cupping her muff through her clingy dress. Beverley purred as her body was worshipped by the pack of buff men. She loved the attention she was receiving as their hands went here and there. One hand clutched her mound and her legs widened gladly. Her face was forcefully turned to her left and a wet mouth met her lips. The smell of the naked man reached her nostrils as his body came nearer to her. To her right, the man with the shaven head and body leaned over and pawed at her boobs. His huge cock jutted out from his smooth stomach as she melted into his arms. As bold as brass, the buxom babe got down on her knees before her first choice. He was very handsome and had a nice sculpted chest and torso. She took his ebony club in her hand and twisted her fist around his thick shaft. She looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"Hi, handsome."

"Hi, babe. I'm Si."

"Shall we play, Si?"

She hovered on her haunches and held his cock at the base. She ran her tongue all along the underside of the dark shaft in an ever-so-slow lick, savouring every inch of his organ. When she reached the head, she flicked her tongue across it rapidly. Then she closed her soft lips around the knob of his cock, slowly taking him into her mouth. She started to stroke his shaft with her hand as she sucked his cock. Faster and faster she sucked and stroked, and her hands grabbed his taut ass and squeezed as she took the entire length of his beautiful, raging cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm, gawm! Thatch ism a bijj cock!" she mumbled with her mouth full.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the others begin to encroach. There were upstanding cocks all around her. She gleefully switched from one to another, sucking and wanking away with her hands and mouth. She moved from black cock to black cock as they formed a circle, sucking each one for a moment or two and then moving to another.

"What a fucking whore!"

"She likes black dick that's for sure."

Her blue eyes were wide open as she swirled her tongue erotically around the swollen crown of the black man's knob.

"Yeah baby, suck that big thing," he demanded as he looked down at her.

She slid her fingers up and down the veiny shaft and planted hot kisses on the purple-colored glans. Her lips rolled along the underside of the deep chocolate-hued stem of the black stud as she wanked off another with her left hand. Her right hand was gripped firmly and a hot cock was placed in her open palm.

"Oops!"

Jacob feigned embarrassment as he unzipped her dress and tugged it down to her heels. She kicked it away and purred as many hands now ran all over her bare body. Both of her breasts, her hips, legs, and bum were given undue attention and in her arousal, her nipples could have cut glass! What a feeling to have different hands groping her naked form at the same time. They were like a pack of dogs in heat as they closed in and she loved it. She gasped as Robbie peered into her eyes as he let his hand wander between her parted legs to strum her slit. The juices ran out of her pussy as she went up on the toes of her heels and allowed him better access. Someone went behind her and parted her buttocks and flicked at her pussy with a pointed tongue. She began to get weak at the knees and she had to be held up by four helping hands. Her hips moved to and fro involuntarily as she was frigged from behind and in front.

"Oh, so good."

She turned to her right to kiss Teeter and then to her left to give Tyler a tongue bath. The smell of her own juicy cunt assailed her nostrils and she had an involuntary spasm in her loins. She widened her legs further apart as she was licked intently and she became seriously wet below. Then, she felt the tongue on her mound being replaced by a huge cock that pushed up inside her well-oiled cunt. The jolt from mouth to cock was enthralling as the unknown cock disappeared up her muff.

"Oh, shit! Fuck that pussy!"

Whoever it was pulled back nearly all the way and then plunged balls deep inside her. Her pussy expanded as she turned to see who her first fuck of the night was and she smiled at Si. He was not standing on ceremony as he fucked her from behind hard and fast. She was rocked back and forth on her heels and only managed to keep upright when Jacob jammed his long dick into her mouth! He held her outstretched arms as he pumped his cock past her drooling lips.


Si pulled out and Beverley yelped as her right leg was lifted to waist level and Raymond placed his forearm under her knee. The curvy blonde half-turned and wrapped her right arm around his neck and held on for dear life as he thrust up into her with gyrating hips. The others stood by and jerked their erections as she tottered on one high-heeled Gucci shoe. Teeter went down below her and clamped his face to her clit and made her head spin.

"Mind the rod, man," said Ray as his meaty prick filled her throbbing pussy.

Beverley gasped loudly, on purpose naturally, with each deep thrust of his heavenly knob. Teeter was driving her insane with his probing tongue and the double whammy of him and the big cock inserted inside her tingling pussy was perfect.

Robbie bided his time but was clearly awaiting his chance to have her as he fisted his cock. She stared at his pole and gulped. He was hung like the proverbial horse! Raymond pulled out his shiny cock and she was spun around so that the well-hung buck could bury his ebony organ inside her. His bell end was quite bloated and he took several thrusts at her pussy entrance before he managed to get in up to the first three inches.

"Oh, my!"

He followed through and banged her hard for a couple of minutes before he surprised her by grabbing her waist with his right hand and lifting her left leg back and around his waist. She fell forward directly into his arms as she was power fucked by the fit stud. Then, she was further amazed when Tyler took his turn to test the waters and came behind her. He took her right leg back and around his right hip. It was as if she weighed nothing as she was held in a flying angel position, suspended in the air at a 45-degree angle, and held firm by his iron grip. Her tits thrust out as she was impaled on his rock-hard cock and her heels flapped behind his back.

"Oh!"

Beverley was impressed by his stamina as he gathered her in strong arms and bucked her up and down like his own personal fuck toy. How she took him all in her cunt was unbelievable to her as it felt like a small tree trunk had been stuffed up her muff. He let her down and she welcomed the carpet beneath her heels. Barely had she had time to catch her breath when she was approached by the incredibly beefed-up Si. Behind her, Jacob raised her arms above her head as Si picked her legs up by the knees and rested them over his shoulders. He buried his face in her wet snatch and ate her out as she dangled in the air.

"Holy shit!"

Jacob bent below and swiped his tongue across her bum hole and she believed that his and Si's tongues collided on more than one occasion. As her nether regions were assaulted by two slathering tongues Beverley was in heaven. She was overwhelmed and with her cunt and asshole licked and sucked she had her first orgasm of the night. She went limp in their arms and the next thing she knew was the group moving to the bedroom where the quivering babe was flung on her back.


"Go for it, boys."

At the foot of the bed, the six black hunks were smearing generous amounts of passion fruit-flavored jelly to their erections as they geared up to fuck the shit out of the blonde. A large-sized bottle of Johnsons baby oil was held above her writhing body from high up and drizzled over her stomach and boobs liberally. Beverley cooed and smoothed the lotion over the alluring swell of her rounded breasts, and warm dribbles slid down her generous cleavage.

"What fun!"

His thumbs flicked at her hard nipples as a thick cock pushed into her welcoming mouth. She eagerly slurped like a trooper as the lean and dark-skinned fellow jerked his skinny pelvis. A trail of oil trickled over her Mons pubis and over the outer labia of her aching quim, and sparks of delight sent her shuddering as one of them thumb brushed at her throbbing clitoris with a thumb. She panted on her back as several hands stroked her oiled-up body.

LittleponnyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleponnyTS

"I'm so slippery!"

One eager guy began to lick on the nape of her neck as a wet tongue licked her left boob. Robbie sat by her and he lifted her face to take his twitching prick. As she sucked happily on him, Jacob sat on her other side and she clutched his erection in her right fist. Too busy to look, she felt rather than saw, two mouths between her thighs munching on her saturated cunt. Her inner thighs became wet with spit as they performed wonders on her pussy. Overlapping, flicking, and nibbling her nonstop.

From tits down to her upper thighs, Beverley was shiny now as she was massaged by many hands. A musky aroma of baby oil, sex, and sweat permeated the crowded bedroom, and her heart beat fast in her chest. Her blue eyes were wide open as she swirled her tongue erotically around the swollen crown of a black knob. She made urgent whining sounds as two fingers pushed into her cunt and she wriggled on the probing digits frantically. Her lips rolled along the underside of the deep chocolate-hued stem of the black stud as she wanked off another with her left hand. Her right hand was gripped firmly and a hit cock was placed in her open palm. Busy servicing three cocks at once her lower body was lifted and she felt a pillow slide under her ass, quickly followed by one stud who settled his ripped body on her.

"Hold on. Let the dog see the rabbit."

Tyler knelt in front of her and widened her pins and tapped his cock head on her puffy labia. He looked into her eyes and then slid his lubricated cock in halfway. He shifted so that her rump slid along until she was right on the edge of the bed, and her head was horizontal on a level with her body. He folded back her legs and he pushed in further. His hands easily went around her ankles as he parted them wide to fuck her.

"Look at that!"

Beverley checked out the thrilling sight of his fat cock sliding in and out of her quim and was fascinated by the throbbing blue vein on top of his solid black shaft. Her folds spread out around it and her juices bubbled at the surface together with the baby oil. She turned her head to her right and flicked out at Jacob's hard-on as Tyler continued to slide in and out of her muff. He paused with his cock fully embedded in her and for a moment she held Jacob's bell end between pursed lips as she wondered if the stud was ready to cum. But he pushed back and forth a few more times and then pulled out to allow Teeter to take his place.

"Fuck! That's good!"

One hard inch after another slid inside slowly until the entire length was in. Immediately the man's rump began to rise up and down, delivering a steady and assured rhythm. The lube helped his penetration and he happily fucked the blonde with his youthful energy. The slapping of his balls on her oiled-up body was evidence of their lustful exuberance. With only a few strokes he increased his rate and buried his length in her expectant pussy. He was surprised at how easily he slid in and out.

"Here we go, babe."

Beverley shrieked as he bent her near double and put her heels where her head was. Jacob withdrew and Raymond straddled her midriff and placed his long cock between her big tits. He pushed her oiled-up boobs together and fucked them with a big grin. Teeter plunged into her as he hammered her into the bed. Just when he seemed to reach light speed he pulled out and Ray slithered down her slick body and lunged inside her with his big prick.

"Heavens!"

Bev had to admit that she was somewhat embarrassed at the lewd squishing noises that emanated from her sopping pussy as he fucked her good and proper. She looked past his humping frame and watched his tight bum go up and down in a blur. He slowed up and slipped out of her and she took the pause to compose herself.
She stole a look at the wall clock and realised that she had taken six of the guy's cocks in just over forty-five minutes.

x

Beverley sat on the king-sized bed took her shoes off and rubbed her feet. She shook her head and felt hungry for more cock. She reached for the bottle of lubricant and applied the entire contents to her pussy and asshole. She fully expected and demanded to be fucked in the rear end ass at this point in proceedings. Another fantasy that would come to be fulfilled before the night was done.

She sprayed her nakedness with a liberal amount of Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium. She loved the captivating floral gourmand scent, twisted with an overdose of black coffee, for a shot of adrenaline. A daring contrast of light and dark, for a women’s fragrance that bewitches with its trail. As she looked at the group of virile black men all she heard was heavy breathing. She wondered if any of them had taken Viagra as they all still had very erect cocks in their sweaty hands. She sat up and opened her legs.

"Shall we?"

Robbie moved quicker than the others, got between her outstretched thighs, and mounted her. As he lowered onto her busty body she pulled him forward and his huge member filled her gaping tunnel. He began to move as Tyler knelt by her and fed her his pulsing dick. She reached out her right hand and a fat prick fell into her open palm and she grasped it tight. Robbie banged away, slamming into her with reckless abandon. Her bum was thrust into the soft mattress and she moaned on Si as he humped her dribbling mouth. Tyler pulled out of her and Jacob took his place in her pussy. This seemed like it might be a bumpy session.

"MMMM!"

She hummed on Tyler and bucked her hips up from the bed to meet Jacob's cock he rammed it into her. He held her jiggling tits and gave her left nipple a big swipe which left a smear of saliva all over. He then gripped her by the waist and they rolled on the bed so that he was now beneath her. Beverley quickly found her momentum and began to rise and fall on his cock, helped in no small way by his grabbing onto her hips and guiding her into the perfect angle. Fucking hell! She felt his dick press firmly against the slick walls of her cunt and stretching the opening of her quim. She bent forward and shivered in delight as he sucked on her erect nipples. Together they reveled in pleasure oblivious to the others as she rode him and he licked her tits.

"OH!"

Two hands went around her waist from behind and she gasped at the new sensation of a fat knob rubbing at her bum crack. Jacob held her still with his dick firmly embedded in her as the other hot cock head pressed inside her puckered anus. She tried to relax as the cock shoved in slowly until she had a good length of hot man meat inserted inside her well-lubricated back door. As her cheeks were spread she turned to see Teeter grinning behind her. The perspiring blonde was the filling in a slut sandwich as the pair of them began to fuck her at the same time. She groaned and dipped forward onto Jacob's chest as her curvy frame slid up and down on his body. She felt no pain, only a unique tightness and fullness that was indescribable.

"Yes!"

A further surprise was had when Raymond came across the bed and waggled his hard-on in her face. Her mouth opened and he grabbed her head and shoved the bell end into her left cheek so that it puffed out. Now airtight, Bev struggled for breath as three, THREE cocks fucked her in unison. Jacob was deep inside her pussy and he started to push up so that his large balls pressed into the cleft of her ass which in turn squeezed Teeter who thrust past her sphincter. Beverley had no time to digest the order as her slick frame was lifted by strong hands and plonked onto the upright pole of Si who lay on his back. She was held about the waist as he lined up his rod to her softness and slid up into her all the way. Her eyes were wild and open as she was pounded by strong upward thrusts that caused her figure to bounce up and down.

"Now in the ass."

From behind Robbie smeared more lube on his dick and held his raging mamba at her delightful puckered anus. The man under her stopped his gyrating and squeezed her tits as the other pushed his cock head a tiny way inside her asshole. She screamed in lustful delight as she was skewered in both her holes which were covered in sweat and grease. The pair of rampant black men began to move together as Beverley twitched and groaned.

"Oh my goodness! I'm coming!"

The men had held her tight in their bulging arms as they moved in unison, and when the cock in her asshole pushed in deep, she shook with a shattering orgasm, Now Bev succumbed to a strong and delirious carnal lust that consumed every fiber of her body.

"Fuck that cunt, fuck that ass. Fuck the shit out of me, you bastards! I love it! Two cocks in me at the same time. Ram it in, faster, faster!"

The dark-skinned man came onto his knees at the edge of the bed and put his pecker in line with her face. He jerked hard near her face and grunted loudly as he unloaded suddenly. Bev opened her mouth and took the first two spurts on her tongue. She let it dribble out and coat her chin as the next two hits flew onto her pert nose.

"That's it, cum on my face. I'm a cock hungry slut!"

Behind her, she felt the cock vacate her stretched anus, only to be quickly replaced by another bone, no way of knowing who it was. She rarely had anal sex in her admittedly healthy sex life but a demon had now possessed her. Now she rode on the cock deep inside her soaking cunt and managed to somehow press her back into the man behind her who held her by the hips. Their movements were perfectly in sync, as one slid inside her, the other slid out. With her face dripping cum on the man beneath her, Beverley whipped her head around as another orgasm took her by surprise.

"Oh, gosh!"

The men were only human and mixed with her climax and the sensation of their rigid pricks barely separated by a thin membrane they released their cum at the same time. Beverley lay on the bed panting hard in a sticky mess of cum, oil, and sweat. She stole a look at her lovers who hadn't cum yet and sat up.

Three of them. Three more dark cocks to play with.

"Now you, big boy. Get over there!" she ordered.

Tyler obeyed and sat on his backside, his cock at full mast and she hopped over and straddled him. She aligned her well fucked gash nicely but before she was even fully impaled on his stiff prick, Raymond settled in her back passage and pushed. His knob nudged, pushed, and coaxed her anus until with one final shove he was in. She groaned as she felt Tyler fill her to the limit and she hugged his glistening body. Lost to a lust-crazed bliss they both set up a wonderful alternating rhythm inside her sloppy holes. They didn't complain about sloppy seconds or anything as they happily fucked her gleefully.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Tyler pushed up just as Raymond slipped back in and all three rocked together in an exquisite rut like she had never experienced in her life.
Her fair hair matted to her tacky back as four hands ran riot over her soft curves and hot spots. Her shitter became a cum dump as Ray groaned and blew his load up her. The friction of their erections had proved too much for him. He slipped out and moved back as Tyler flipped her onto her back and power fucked her into the bed.

"Do it!"

He dropped his weight and his frantic fucking ground on her sensitive clit. His broad chest mashed into her heavy bosom as he kept on with the same tempo, stroke after stroke after stroke. She brought her weary legs up and around the backs of his thighs as he finally thrust in hard and flooded her pussy. Fuck, did he have a lot of cum! Gush after gush emptied inside of her as he remained buried up to the hilt. When he finally withdrew her pussy pushed out copious amounts of white sperm and her bum crack was coated with dried cum.

"What wicked boys you all are!" she quipped merrily, intoxicated by the heady scent of cum and sex.

Teeter. She had completely forgotten about him as he eagerly got between her thighs and shoved his stiff cock into her cum filled pussy. He bent his long body over her and he shifted his weight onto his toes and knees. He fucked her with short bursts and repetitive snorts as he filled her and stirred the cum from inside her frothing cunt. He pulled out and spread her legs out and up and without further ado eased his dripping tool into her asshole.

"Oh, you glorious bastard!"

The others began to chant and cheer as they gathered around the shaking bed. Teeter buried his cock in her ass and fucked her with concentrated strokes that kept on coming. Her cunt oozed semen and her juices as she was fucked anally and he let out a howl, pushed in deep once more, and flooded her bowels. He paused on top of her and then gradually pulled out and collapsed in a heap to a round of applause from the others.

"Catch."

Si tossed her a towel and she was grateful to wipe the goo from her face and body. Then she collapsed on her back utterly exhausted. She curled up into a ball as she heard the guys hustle around the bedroom.

"Goodnight, Mrs. Dawson."

Beverly sighed as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Next, Ariana's story



Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments