Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Loft, Part Four

"Ana's story"

25
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Ana Fox was a gorgeous, sexy, fit, and exotic-looking eleven-on-ten. A deep ebony beauty with a tight, athletic body, stunning good looks, sly oriental eyes, and the juiciest lips just perfect for sucking on a stiff dick. Her backside was her best feature, sticking out behind her like a ripe peach. Her perky tits were to die for and they complimented every other curve of her gorgeous figure. She uncovered her inner slut while in college and never looked back. Always on the hunt for bigger dicks at first, she cooled off when she got married to art curator, Robert Jacobson. He probably never expected it but he had just wed a veritable fuck-kitten.

x

"Come on, you deserve some good sex. Sex with no ties, and with as many like-minded partners as you can handle."

It had taken a month of contemplation and soul-searching for Ana to come around to the idea of sleeping with others. Beverley Dawson and she had discussed the loft idea and it was tempting to use it for her own. infidelity.

"Did your husband's adultery make you mad? Or vengeful?"

"I was upset when Robert told me he'd had an affair with one of the art students. But I wasn't angry. Perhaps it was because it had been with some pouting nineteen-year-old bit of fluff. He said he wasn't about to break up the marriage and that it had been just a one-off. I think he was more upset than I was."

"Why?"

"I suddenly realised that we still had feelings for each other but that the sex didn't trip our triggers anymore. Truth be told he couldn't keep up with me."

"Did his affair give you carte blanche to play away?"

"Yes. I think I had a certain epiphany right there and then. I just turned thirty and consider myself still attractive and hot. I've no intention of doing anything to harm my marriage but I came to see that our sex life had been extremely ordinary. Now, I want to live it up a little. I want men to love me. Have me. Do what they want with me. And the more of them all the better."

"Welcome to the club, babe. Do you want dick? Then you shall have."

x

Many women fantasise about being in a gangbang. The thought of having several guys fucking them simultaneously or one after another, is a big turn-on. Of course, those fantasies are never fulfilled. They are just dreams one conjures up now and again. In the case of Ana, she very much wanted to live out her fanciful notion. In fact, these are notoriously difficult events to organize so having the loft was a big bonus.

On the Sunday in question, Ana duly turned up in Soho looking her usual glamourous self in a square-necked mini dress in ivory white. Her long flowing seductive black hair fanned out, and her sensual lips were red and pouting in her ever-present passion. She gave off the impression that she was a right little slut, willing and able to fuck anyone who is horny and hard enough for her marvelously proportioned body. She was aware that many a man had desired her body, but she had resisted all advances due to her loyalty to Robert. Ana found that being the center of attention is both terribly exciting and daunting at the same time. Being used to satisfy several guys at once gave her a huge rush to the loins. There would be no time to rest as every guy would be all over her like a rash.


She relaxed in the well-lit room and helped herself to the bottle of chardonnay kindly left by Beverley. The now wealthy hostess and architect of the whole idea of controlled infidelity had upgraded the room to give off a completely feminine feel. There was the rose-patterned carpet and numerous Tiffany table lamps. Glancing to her left, Ana noted the high-framed king-size bed with shocking pink satin sheets and frilly-edged pillows. The room also smelled feminine with a sweet scent of evocative bergamot and amber from the several diffusers.


The long list of male escorts Beverley had presented Ana with had largely been drawn from a seemingly endless network. The list included a brief profile of each of the men including a portrait and topless photo. After a week of deliberating over their profiles, Ana went with four of the tallest. This was Bjorn, a Swedish fellow with straw-coloured hair. Terry was a handsome-looking chap with those come-to-bed eyes she had always liked in a man. Steve was in his twenties and had a slim build and long shanks.

As for Charles, he looked the most athletic and apparently loved to work out every other day. Again oddly, she felt no guilt about her upcoming tryst. She was able to put her proposed affair out of her mind. She concluded that it wasn't just the sex that was the prime excitement, but additionally, it was the anonymity. Having illicit sex in a loft in London made it so deliciously wanton and thrilling for her as well. The guys were almost thirty minutes late and for a moment the initial excitement dulled. But then there they were bustling into the main room and hugging her hello.

"Apologies for our tardiness. But we made it."


Ana smiled at all four. She was in the moment. And in the moment, the attention felt nice. They were all as good as their photographs. In the flesh, they were all flirty and charming. They chatted and they made Ana laugh. She almost forgot why they were up there until Bjorn interrupted the flow. His arm wrapped around her back, pulling her in tighter. She adjusted herself so she could relax into him a little more. She was vaguely aware of his hand on her bum and just that little touch got the ball rolling.

She just wanted her whole body to melt away. To be swept up and taken. Charles let his hands wander underneath her bosom, feeling her boobs and flanks. This felt so nice having someone touching her. His fingertips glided up her sides and over her right breast. Ana let out a deep breath as his fingers teased her breast through her dress. The other two seemed to be preoccupied as Ana was sandwiched by Charles and Bjorn.

"This feels nice. Your cock is so big and hard, she said with a silky voice. "I can't wait to have it inside my tight pussy."

Even as she spoke it seemed as if it were not her mouthing the words, she was so brazen. They kissed as she caressed his bulge. From behind her, Charles unzipped her dress and lowered the top so that he could cup her tits over her white bra. As her dress slithered to her high heels, Bjorn placed his large hand over her mound and squeezed. Ana sighed and her long legs scissored as she welcomed the resulting tingle in her loins. She kissed Bjorn hard on the mouth and melted into his arms and her tits crushed into his solid wall of a chest. Her kiss changed into a moan of delight as Charles let his fingers slip inside her panties to feel the ridge of her pussy from behind.

Sandwiched between the two virile men Jen swayed her hips as her pussy pulsed and leaked fluids. They were both turned on and their huge erections throbbed enticingly against her. Ana draped her arms around Bjorn as two fingers were buried in her slick channel. All three moved in a sensuous rotation and she cried out with a throaty sound of approval. Ana stared Bjorn in the eyes and boldly put her hand on the front of his trousers. She kneaded and stroked his crotch feeling his erect cock beneath the thin material. Steve and Terry had undressed at this point and the other two made way.


"Well, hello," she purred as she eyed up their fine naked bodies.


As they stood to attention with arms folded, Ana circled them, running her fingertips over their chest and flexed biceps, and teasing their rock-hard bum cheeks. She squeezed their stiff dicks and nodded in approval. She knelt in front of Steve and started to lick along the side of his cock and then down the other side. Slowly, her lips snapped over the spongy tip and she dribbled as she gave his glans baby sucks. Out of the corner of her eye, she looked into Terry's face and saw him watching her ruby lips on his friend's knob.

With the two standing side by side, their upstanding dicks looked hard and desirable. She gripped each in both hands and jerked the off, occasionally pausing to suck on one. Her pussy started to tingle, as she managed to take several inches of Terry into her mouth. She began to suck on him with audible slobbers and gulps which added to the moment. She felt Steve's cock pulsate in her fist as she wanked him off.

"Over here."

Ana moved to Charles and grabbed his crotch as she slowly knelt before him. His impressive dick stuck straight out and fully erect. He had a nice thick cock about eight inches long and Ana was giddy with excitement she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. She pursed glossy fulsome wet lips around the head of his man meat and let it pop inside. Once she had Charles's cock firmly in her mouth she reached out with her other hand to grasp Bjorn's rather meaty cock. She stroked his shaft while she continued vigorously sucking Charles' thick cock. She had now treated herself to all four of them and her pussy ached for attention. Ana got up from her kneeling position and looked at them.

"Isn't it about time to move this show into the bedroom?"

They murmured and nodded and Ana led the way into the bedroom. All four followed, stroking their cocks to keep them nice and hard. She stood before them and unhooked her bra, unveiling her gravity-defying perky tits. The five-foot-seven-inch tall stunner plus four-inch heels tugged her white panties down and then tossed them aside. Now naked in just her heels, the four studs let out a collective gasp as they drank in her luscious body.

The dark-skinned young woman was a vision of beauty with flawless skin, a tight figure, and an ass like a ripe plum. Her breasts had pointy nipples that were erect and hard surrounded by mocha coloured areolas. Between her closed thighs sat her prominent pussy mound that rose out from a visible V that ran from her narrow hipbones to the bottom of her trimmed pubic area. Her lush rounded bottom had dimpled clefts above both cheeks which lifted up and out. She looked down the line at the array of cocks awaiting her and cupped her mound.

"Right, let's get to it."

Bjorn moved to one wall and held up a roll of some sort.


"What's that for?" she asked as he unrolled the three-inch thick rubber mattress out on the carpet.

It was three wide and six feet long once laid out flat.


"It's waterproof and doesn't soak things up," Steve told her as he patted it flat with a foot.


"What is it for?"


"You'll find out. Lay down on it On your front."

Curious, Ana laid down flat as Terry came closer with a small bottle. He knelt beside her as he opened the top.
"The best almond oil," he said pouring a good portion onto her back.

Some of it dribbled over my sides and onto the mattress, clearly illustrating its purpose. He smoothed the oil over her spine and rounded buttocks, and into the crease in between.

"We love this stuff, and I promise you will too."

Terry poured more oil onto the backs of her legs. smoothing it all over them. Ana closed her eyes as he skin turned an even darker shade of brown, and her body became more sticky and shiny.


"Turn over."

Ana spun over and Terry was joined by Charles. They both poured oil on her front smoothing and kneading her fine body together. Soon, she was lubed up all over. Her tits, belly, abdomen, and thighs.

"You look good enough to eat. Now us."

Ana propped herself up on her elbows and watched them all smear almond oil over their bodies. Her pussy leaked profusely and she frigged her slit as they massaged their chests, abs, and thighs. Their rampant cocks pulsed as they purposefully avoided their dicks.

Active_passive42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Active_passive42

"Could you oblige us?"

Steve handed her another bottle of oil. She read the label which read Earthly Body's slick and edible strawberry massage oil. She looked at them and then warmed the mixture in her hands, inhaling the sweet smell of fresh strawberries through flared nostrils. Choosing Bjorn first, she poured an amount of the oil onto the ridge of his cock and watched it ooze down the shaft onto his balls. She poured a little more on them and looked at the pink liquid seeping between his slightly parted thighs.

"That is fucking hot."

Next, she lubed up the other three in turn, grasping and squeezing their tight bums as she did so. She wanked them all and licked her tacky fingers when she was done.

"Now lie down."

Ana did so and lay back on the rubber mattress. Charles then laid on top of her, letting his oily body settle on hers. He began rubbing himself on her. Chest to tits, stomach to stomach, and thighs on thighs. The almond oil made his bulk slither over her dark skin in what can only be described as oddly erotic. Both of his hands went down the slight swell of her belly and between her legs, which he forced open with his. He pulled up his body a few inches and then let his large cock press right against her wet and oiled muff. He fucked the gap there, brushing her inner thighs and bum crack in the most maddening way. Her hands gripped his biceps as he made his pelvic thrusts.

"Wow!"

Terry flipped her onto her front and moved on top of her slithering form. His stiff rod slid in the crevice of her bum and he dry-humped her that way. Their stick bodies glued together as he made wide rotations of his hips. Ana was amazed as his dick drove through the gap made by her bubble butt. Ana bit her lower lip as she made her body move in time with his rhythmic lunges. It was a different and sexy way of fucking, but she ached to have a cock shoved up her pussy.

"Let me try."

Steve flipped over onto his back as the ebony babe settled herself over him. She then began to massage her slippery breasts into his chest, sensuously drawing her erect nipples over his. His stiff dick felt like a gear shift of a car as she dry humped it beautifully. She dropped her head forward, letting her long black hair drape over his face. He moved his hands up her sides, rubbing her tacky flesh as she ground into him. Her thighs massaged his and with each successive stroke she pressed on his erection harder.

"Ooo, this is driving me mad. Come on and give me some cock, you devils."

Ana kicked her heels out for Bjorn who held his rigid hose to her dripping puss. As he slowly entered the ebony beauty, Steve and Charles came on either side of her and tapped her cheek with their dicks. With one cock inside her pussy, she started to suck Steve's nice thick cock. Her full lips closed around his bell end as she wanked the other on her left fist. Her mouth slid down on Steve, taking his entire tool into her mouth all the way down to the balls. As Bjorn cradled her legs on his forearms she paused to cry out in sheer ecstasy.

"Yes, fuck that black pussy!"

Charles was leaning over her and playing with her breasts when she tilted her head toward him and sucked his dick in. Ana lusted after these men, enjoying all four virile bucks. Once she got going, there was no stopping her. She had lost all self-restraint and sense of morality. Her pussy juices flowed and her muted squeals of pleasure spurred the guys on. She played with one cock while she sucked the other and vice versa, turning from one stud to the next. Terry took over on pussy duty and began to fuck the shit out of her as she have oral service to Bjorn and Charles. Her head bobbed this way and that and her lips wrapped tight around each cock that was presented to her. Charles fucked her mouth as if it were her slutty pussy, holding her head firmly and staring down at the black minx on her back.

"Fuck her, man. Fuck her hard."

Steve climbed between her open and sticky thighs and drove his oiled-up stock deep into her juicy cunt, penetrating her in one fluid movement. She let out a drawn-out groan as he began to fuck her fast, giving her what she wanted and needed. Her glorious body shone with the oils and her own perspiration as he fucked her for about five minutes. Charles then slipped inside her and she clung onto his shoulders as he hammer fucked her soaking wet pussy. He snorted as he thrust his long cock into her creaming sleeve repeatedly, fucking her hard and deep. She reached a hand back to feel his bum, loving each gyrating thrust of his muscular cheeks. She started grinding her hips back to match, forcing his cock to penetrate her to the hilt.

"This is great."

His body was hot and clinging against hers. He was building up a sweat, and his chest was glued to her tits. She loved the heat rising off of them as their oiled-up bodies stuck. The angle of his throbbing cock inside of her was working wonders, sending tremors and shivers through her body. Her mouth hung open, unable to control the gasps and moans that emanated. Ana sucked on the side of his neck and in her unbridled passion she bit into his neck. He pulled out almost immediately as another set of hands grabbed her. She opened her eyes as she was pulled up and spun around onto her knees. Bjorn pulled her hips aggressively towards his own as he entered her.


"Yeah, doggy ride!"


Her whole body rocked forward as the man slammed into her. She could hear her bum slapping against his torso. His hands stayed on her hips, forcing her back onto his cock with each thrust. It extended deeper and deeper up inside her with every stroke. A hand grabbed her chin and Steve pushed his dick into her mouth. As Bjorn thrust in behind her he rocked her slender body forward a little, letting her bob up and down on Steve's hose. Then Bjorn pulled out and another hard prick took his spot. And once again that glorious seesaw motion made her suck on Steve all the more.

He brushed the loose hair out of her face, letting her continue devouring his cock. Being forced down on all fours and pinned between two cocks was like a dream come true.

"Oooh!"

Steve popped out of her gaping mouth and Steve used one hand to push her head down onto the shining rubber mattress. Ana spread her legs a little wider, as she waited face down and ass up. He duly plunged in and started to fuck the black woman senselessly. Ana had come to the loft intending to screw as many men as possible at once. She was horny and getting more and more aroused all the time. Once she started, she knew she could not stop. She turned her over and sat in the lap of Charles and began to ride his upright pole.

She ground her hips, moving back and forth on his stiff shaft, rubbing her pussy against the root of his cock and his pelvic bone. She was impaling herself up to the hilt of his dick with every thrust of her slim hips. Terry offered his cock up and Ana gripped his shaft and jerked him off. Bjorn joined them and Ana played with both cocks. She slid herself up and down on the rod, happily controlling the rate of her gyrations and angle. She could feel his balls hitting her ass on the downstrokes too and the lewd slapping of flesh melded with the wet noises her pussy made.

"Yikes!"

Terry grabbed her and plonked her onto his rigid staff. He effortlessly bounced her up and down making sure every downstroke made his pulsating cock sink inside her fully. He bucked up at the same time as he plumbed new depths, reaching every inch of her pussy. She arched her back and ground her pelvis down, letting that dick hit her perfectly.

Ana whimpered as she was made to slam down onto him hard. She tensed up as she came, and her twat made pussy farts as she bathed his shaft with her cum. Terry tossed her off and she lay on her back in a pool of sweat, almond oil, and spit. The air in the room smelled of rubber and sex as she gathered her wits. Or tried to that is.

"Now wha..."

Bjorn threw her legs out and slid right back inside her well fucked cunt. She groaned as he rammed his dick in and out of her pussy. Her head tossed from side to side and she let out a small guttural moan of ecstasy with each penetration.

She squirmed and writhed with sheer pleasure, and then she threw her head back and screamed.

"I'm coming again!"

This caused Bjorn to grunt loudly and as she shuddered on her back he pulled out of her pussy and spurted over her breasts and belly. As he stepped back, still dripping, Charles took his place. With firm hands gripping her hip bones she was slammed into with such force that it pushed her up off the mattress. His balls banged against her upturned bottom as he pushed in and out with audible snorts and grunts. As she was fucked hard and fast the glistening babe had her gazelle-like legs hooked up and her heels came up next to her ears.

"Shit!"

Her tits bounced up towards her shoulders as she was bent double. His entire length slid inside her to the hilt and each slap of his balls on her bottom made her try to push back furiously until yet another orgasm crested through her sodden cunt. Charles took this as a cue and he pumped his cum all over her body. As cum dripped over her dark chocolate flesh, Ana was tipped upside down and her feet were suddenly where her head just was.

"Suck on this, darling."

Finding herself on her back with her head dangling over the edge of the mattress she saw Steve feed his dick to her mouth and began to skull fuck her. So rapidly did he do so that his hanging balls smacked on her upside-down brow. The forced angle of the lie-back blow job meant that his cock was rammed down her throat with some depth and Ana felt the unusual sensation of a deep-throat fuck without the gagging.

"Umumum!"

Meanwhile, Terry dived in and used his tongue to lap her wet pussy. Steve unloaded in her mouth and Ana tilted her head to let the cum seep out of the corner of her mouth. She flopped onto her side, her face and body sticky and shiny. Terry held up his thick veined pole and she quickly licked him like a popsicle. Her pointed tongue swiped up, down, fast, slow, side to side, and then lingered lovingly on the swollen top. He came with violent pelvic thrusts sending spurt after spurt over her face, splattering eyes, cheeks, and lips in a seemingly never-ending torrent of sperm.

x


A week or so later, Ana was on her back in her marital bed lying as Robert fucked her for the first time in months. She disguised her discomfort after having had her gangbang so recently. She thought that she might suffer a guilt trip the next day but when she told the group of women at their next meeting of her time in the loft, Ana spoke of her desire for even more illicit sex. And lots of it!


Next, Beverley's story

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments